Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:52 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril nodded as he looked threw the bags and found a jacket and put it on. The jacket was a baby blue and short sleeved it had a picture of a frog on the back of the jacket. He wanted to go home and play with his master but he did like the idea of ice cream. He smiled and got up and helped his master up "yay ice cream!" He packed up every thing and started walking to the promande and when he got there he went into the ice cream shop pulling his master along a table in the corner of the shop sat two people
Person #1 " look at the older one he's cute"
Person #2 "I'd like to have him for awhile"
Person #1 "to bad that cults of a boy is messing up his style"
Person#2 " who is that boy mabe his just that guys slave or kid"
Cyril looked a little sad he was a cults that was right and he was just his masters slave right.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas couldn't help overhearing the conversation. He didn't look over at the couple and he didn't say anything about it. But he wrapped his arm around Cyril's waist and drew him close to his side. Then he leaned in and kissed on lips, lingering a moment. "I love you, sweetheart" he said none too quietly. The hand at his waist slipped down lower to stroke his rear. They took the ice-cream cornets and he walked out slowly still with his hand on Cyril's rear. Outside he let go of him at once. "Cyril, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or do anything to upset you. I just... I heard those people talking and for some reason it made me angry... Forgive me, pet?"  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 am
Dylanseke

User Image
The people had stormed out of the ice cream place and left when Andreas had kissed Cyril. When Cyril had left with his master he was shocked and had trouble finding the words to answer his master. He rather enjoyed it even though he did get slightly embaresed. " I...um... It was ok." He looked torweds the ground for awhile as they walked to the beach and the sun was setting. Cyril was slielintly licking the ice cream and sat down next to his master to wach the sun set. He accidentally got ice cream on his cheek and didn't notice he smiled at his master.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:00 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas sat down next to Cyril enjoying the ice cream cornet. He watched the sun setting over the ocean and thought how beautiful and romantic it was. He glanced at Cyril, wondering if there was any chance the boy might one day be ready for a relationship. He didn't want to hope or push after what he'd been through in the past. He smiled when he saw a smudge of ice cream on his cheek. He wiped it off with his thumb then kissed his cheek which taste of vanilla. "I know I'm not your first master, Cyril, but I want to be your last" he told him softly. "I don't ever want to be without you now."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked at his master and kissed him softly he was happy his Master wanted to keep him."I'd like that" he wanted to stay with his master forever he loved him. Cyril always felt safe when his master was around.he finished his ice cream as the sun faded and the moon came. he looked up at the stars "I used to wonder how life would be like up there looking down on every thing." he hugged his master " stars are prity don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:25 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gazed up at the early night sky and sighed. "Yes, stars are very pretty indeed. Magical" he agreed, hugging Cyril close. He stroked his hair and kissed his lips lightly. "Home time, I think. We've had a good day, haven't we, pet?"  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 am
Dylanseke

User Image
"Yes it was fun." he said smiling he then got up after he kissed him back again. Then he started helping his master up and to the car once they were in the ride back home seemed shorter than the ride here. once they were home he got out of the car with his master and walked inside he took off his wet jacket so he was just in his short trunks. he wrapped his arms around his master pressing his chest to his. he was ready for a relationship he just couldn't tell him in words so he tried in actions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:45 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas held Cyril close. It was hard to resist the boy he was so physical with him, always hugging and cuddling. He kissed his forehead and sighed. "Supper, bath and bed, definitely" he declared. It had been a wonderful day but a tiring one. "You run yourself a bubble bath whilst I cook us up some supper," he told him, struggling to fight off images of sharing the bath.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:59 am
Dylanseke

User Image
cyril didn't want to let him go so he held on "I don't want to leave Andreas why doesn't Andreas come with me?" he saw the look on his masters face saying he wanted to but that he was worried about him. he smiled "I'm ok with anything as long as your with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:10 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas sighed. "Well, I guess there's not much harm in sharing a bath, if that's what you want, sweetheart," he capitulated. "Let's go run a nice deep bubbled bath then, we certainly need it after being at the beach."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril was happy he gets to be with his master. He runs up stairs to find a towel he took off his scarf(he wears it every wear) and ran the bath. The bath tub was rather large. He took of his swim trunks and wrapped the towel around his wist so he wouldn't get cold. Then he added the bubles and waited for his master and the bath to fill up. He started humming to him self the song when you walk away the song from kingdom hearts.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas put away the picnic things and then took a pie from the freezer and popped it in the oven with the timer on. Then he went upstairs to the bathroom to Cyril. "Okay, pet?" he checked as he got ready for the bath.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
"Ya" Cyril said a little anxious this would be his first time seeing his master naked. He sat on the rim off the bath as he shut off the foughset. He couldn't Wait to see his master and then to take a bath. He had sand in his hair still he couldn't quiet get it out. He stood there with his towel wrapped around him because he would first wait for his master to go in  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas undressed, putting his clothing into a laundry basket, and then slipped quickly into the warm bubbly water. "I'll wash you, sweetie," he said to Cyril. "Hair first - it's all sandy. Mine is too."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled and took his towel off and put it near the sink and got into the water slowly "it feels good after the beach" he said with a little blush. He handed his master the shampo and then dunked his head into the water so it was wet. He wanted to jump to his master and kiss him but he didn't know if that was an ok thing to do right now.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff