Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Laziest plot Thread Ever [Open!][Tags: 7/15! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm
KasaiLoki

He's a nice guy so far. XD I only just started Rping him, so he's still a pretty blank slate. He's confident, but he hides a lot of insecurity on the inside.

He's going to join the dwarf pride from the ORP, but he started as a rogue so rogue RP is good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 am
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:45 pm
Cajanic
heart

Dragomia - Tell me more about this handsome fellow please? <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:30 pm
Depawsit
Cajanic
heart

Dragomia - Tell me more about this handsome fellow please? <3
Dragomir. He's a blank slate XD He was going to go to the bahari, but now he's not. XD so he's open to most things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 am
Cajanic
Graceangel

Yes. XXD Borachio is a S'F. One of the king's sons, though not from the royal litter. but he's a Player in the pride, and not a noble. xD So that's why I didn't offer him- I didn't think she would be interested in Players.

You mean bwana? He's completely in love with his mate, so there's no chance he would fall into a mess with another female. xD

Gal is a knight in shining armor type, always looking to help out those around him. He's also very noble and presents himself in a very well mannered way. His sister is similar, and they are both going to be nobles in the pride.

hey so i was thinking... Would you be interested in pairing Gal with Kiri?

Maybe she randomly met them at a younger age in the roguelands? Then, tends to them as they are newly in the pride. She almost has enough rp's to breed.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 am
Cajanic
Dragomir. He's a blank slate XD He was going to go to the bahari, but now he's not. XD so he's open to most things.

I KNEW IT!

I couldn't decide if the last letter was an A or an R.

I lost that bet XD

Hmmm he's very pretty..

Would you possibly be up for a fling or mate plot with him?

I actually have two girls that I think could look good with him. Imani and Kaimana.

You already know a bit about Imani and that she's looking to fling.

But I also have Kaimana ... she could go either way with the fling/mate thing.

She's a bit of a gossip junkie, OK ... she's a huge gossip junkie ._. But she doesn't tell others the gossip she hears. She keeps it to herself. Not for blackmail purposes ... but just because she has a widely curious personality. She wants to know everything about everyone. Partly because of her time as a traveler. She finds knowing everything about someone else, makes her feel a bit safer in her surroundings.

She's also deathly afraid of water! She nearly drowned as a cub and had kept a fair distance from it ever since. She even refrains from drinking from streams /rivers and the like. She's actually devised this system of tools that collects small pools of rain and dew water. And she drinks from those C:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:14 am
Graceangel
If you mean a mate, then I think that would be good. ^^ He's not really the type to fling.

Depawsit
I don't know if Kaimana would be a good pairing with Dragomir mate-wise, but I'm fine with a fling for either/both of them. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am
mate would be fine. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 am
Cajanic
Graceangel
If you mean a mate, then I think that would be good. ^^ He's not really the type to fling.

Depawsit
I don't know if Kaimana would be a good pairing with Dragomir mate-wise, but I'm fine with a fling for either/both of them. XD

I'm going to drown you in plots Caj, I swear it >.>

Would you be up for

Quinlan x Imani

Dragomir x Kaimana?

I know you're probably busy with other RPs at the moment, so i'm in no rush to get things done. We can go as fast or as slow as we need <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 am
Graceangel
Great! I don't think Galad'fuin and his sister have had a joining RP though. If they have, I don't have it logged. XD So do you want to start with that?

Depawsit
I want all the dep plots! And both sound good. XD I think I already had a potential fling with one of your characters added to my quinlan's RP count. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am
Cajanic
Graceangel
Great! I don't think Galad'fuin and his sister have had a joining RP though. If they have, I don't have it logged. XD So do you want to start with that?

Oh sure! But, what do you think of my idea that Kiri previously met Galad'fuin and his sister briefly in the roguelands as a younger lion? X3
If you want, i can start it. you wanna do that in forums or IM? cuz either and both work just fine for me. XD just whatever's easier for you to keep up with.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:17 am
Cajanic
I want all the dep plots! And both sound good. XD I think I already had a potential fling with one of your characters added to my quinlan's RP count. XD

Yep that would be Imani xD

Just let me know who you would like to focus on first.

Kaimana has 4 RPs, so she'll only need the one with Dragomir.

Imani has 1 complete RP, but I can knock the others out pretty easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am
Graceangel
I like that idea. xD They can have met before. Did you want it to be a friendly meeting?

Depawsit
XD Well, I don't think Dragomir has any RPs, but neither would Quinlan since she would be third in line. XD

I think we can start with Dragomir and Kaimana  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:42 am
Yeah. I'm thinking it was friendly and fun. Maybe she helped them with some kill they were working on? Or.. .maybe since she is a nurse now.. maybe she had some little skill with healing back then? and she happened on them after his sister had a serious wound after the the two of them killed something or had a big fight? And, Kiri helped mend his sister? Kiri stuck around just long enough to be sure the sister was ok. ;3

Then, she'd be really surprised to see them suddenly up in the SF area. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces