Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm
"Oh! Ees eet too early to say you're sexy when you're like thees?" Francis grinned and instead of the usual shot, he sent one with double the size and power than before, knocking her out off her rock and into his arms. "I just knew you have a zhing for trying. Too bad eet eesn't always good enough, girl."
With a flip of his hair, he added; "And you 'ave a zhinc for me too, mm?"~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm
Lucia gasped but let herself fall not bothering to catch her self since she knew he would always catch her. "Oh si!" She said curling up to him. "I have had a thing for you for a while." She snuggled close cupping his neck lifting herself up and kissing him deeply. "Never to early to call me sexy." She teased after breaking the kiss and nipping his neck. She paused for a moment and tugged at his collar. "Hey, when did you get a tattoo?" She asked having not seen the mark on his neck before. It looked like a bird swimming in water but the lines were green. She didn't realize she had the same one on her neck too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:48 am
"Hm? I 'ave no idea, darleeng. I never knew I 'ad it either until a few years ago." Shrugging off the topic because it didn't seem of much importance, Francis took her chin and turned it to him, pressing his lips to hers warmly. "And from what I see, you 'ave zhe same one, ma cherie. Care to explain zat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 am
Lucia looked herself in the water and frowned. "I don't know. Didn't have it yesterday." Her face showed confusion. She turned back to Francis nibbling her lip. She knew he couldn't explain it. Maybe health class could? She returned his kiss then snuggled close, putting her head on his shoulder. "You're warm." She added as an after thought.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 am
Francis smiled and dipped her dramatically in his arms before returning her to her former position. "Merci, ma cher.~ 'Ow about we get you eenside and into some drier clothes before class, mm?" With a smirk, he added, "Or I could just drop you 'ere een zhis water, non?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 am
Luce gave a squeal. "No~! don't!" She cried smiling and holding him tight. "Take me back to get into warmer clothes please!" She said a little quieter. She nibbled her lip. "I have a double lesson of your music class after lunch and I don't want to be sick for it. Please take me back to my room so I can shower and change." She gave a cute little pout her green eyes glowing a tiny bit. "Per favoure?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 am
"Your weesh ees my command~" With that he kissed her forehead and walked her back to her room, setting her down at her bed so she could sit if she so desired. "Now, eef you'll excusez moi~" Francis paused to kiss both her cheeks. "I also need a change of clothes, zhanks to a certain girl and 'er mud games~" He turned on his heels, pausing to look back at her. "Remember, health first, ma cher.~ I'll take you when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 am
Lucia gaped long after he left. Health first? Take her when she's ready? Did he mean. . . coupling? No, no! He obviously meant class! She blushed and rushed to the shower and got changed into something warm fixing her hair into a loose ponytail and a simple gently form hugging dress and waited outside his rooms for him. She didn't want to intrude on him while he was getting ready. She bit her lip blushing hard staring at other couples. Teacher's and students that were paired. She noticed two of them embracing one starting snogging and she blushed. So she wasn't the only one. . . More blushing. She felt her neck heat. Don't think about it! But she kept watching. The couples were obviously opposites, water and fire, earth and spirit, Air and water, Fire and Air. But no Earth couples. . . was it uncommon? She didn't know. She started to lose faith. Maybe she was chasing a dream. She was so happy when she left Francis but she figured he'd see her depressed when he emerged from his rooms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:29 am
Francis cleaned up and changed into a simple polo shirt with a pair of khakis. Why was it that she was so perfect compared to anyone else he'd been with? Was it just fate that she happened to come in his life? Whatever it was, he deemed her worthy of his time, love, and undevoted attention. When he finally emerged from his room, he saw her. She was an entirely different person right then, looking bluer than ever. "Darleeng, what's zhe matter?" He gently took her hand and pulled her into his quarters, sitting on the bed beside her and gently caressing her hand with his own. "Come on, talk to me. What 'appened?" His blue eyes were filled with concern, and he truly wanted to know what her mind was weighed with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 am
Lucia's eyes glowed a little when she saw him. When he touched her. She managed a sad smile and sat with him sitting close. "Why is it that there are couples of every element except earth?" She asked. "I was watching some of the mentors and students out there, they're couples you know, and they're paired perfectly, water and Air, Air and Fire the like, but none are paired with Earth. I feel like I'm the only exception to the rule that no one gets to be with Earth." She leaned her head on his shoulder. She was so sad. "It grieves me to think that I might be the only Earth Gentry who is happy with who her mentor is."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 am
"Darleeng! I see your despair in zhis thought, but I 'ave to assure you zat you are not zhe only 'appy Earth Gentry 'ere. Simply because one may be unhappy weeth zheir mentor does not mean they are unhappy otherwise. Not every student 'as a relationsheep weeth zheir mentor. Sometimes zhey find love een other students, wheech is most of zhe time. Eet's not only earth gentries, either. Zhere are other types who do not feel comfortable een a mentor-student relationsheep." Francis smiled and pulled her closer to him. He was telling the truth. A vast majority of students, if desiring to be in a relationship, would often date other students their age if their mentor was not well for them. He was just lucky to have her, right here and now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 am
Lucia nodded softly and held him close taking deep slow breaths. "I know. But I've just not seen any one-" The bell ending the class ran. Five minutes until the next class started. Luce frowned and just held her mentor close. Her eyes glowed with her pout. She didn't want to leave him! But, she guessed he had classes to attend. She pulled away and sat up straight with a smile. "I have health class and no doubt you have a class or two to attend yes? Don't suppose you could help me find my class room?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 am
"Eet would be my pleasure, darleeng~" And so he stood, holding her hand with no intent of letting go. " 'Ow about a more.. dramateec entry eento your class, Lucy~?" Without answer he swept her off her feet into his arms. He enjoyed carrying her, saving her the duty of walking. It made him feel like he was doing something for her he couldn't do for someone else, and he liked that idea. As he walked her to class, he noticed pairs of people, walking hand in hand, to their classes. He might have seen a few with a one or two year age gap, but all students. Earth with fire, air, water, and even other earth gentries were countless. Because earth was only a bit less common than most, there were still plenty of them with other students. "You see, ma cherie, everyone 'ere who wants a relationsheep can usually get one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 am
Luce gasped holding him tight afraid he was going to drop her for a second but then he walked and she relaxed smiling and resting her head on his shoulder watching them. She noticed one or two other's with matching tattoos and frowned. She poked Francis and subtly indicated to those couples. "I wonder if I'll learn about that in health class." She whispered to him. "Seems we're not the only ones with it." She also noticed among those couples one always seemed to be slightly ahead of the other even though they walked together. As if the one walking sightly in front was protecting the other. Even in the smallest of ways.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash