Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:55 pm
Lucrecia's smile turned into something more amused and somewhat flattered. "Oh, why thank you for that offer, Vincent." she told him, "That's very kind of you." She laughed a little and her eyes sparkled with amusement, "You know scientists too well. Now I'm curious as to what you might have as a surprise and can't possibly refuse. When do you get off?" The lady scientist asked him, sighing inwardly. While Vincent was rather cute, he...the name Valentine just brought back too many memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:30 am
just then Freyr came trotting back out from the room he'd dissapeared into, spotting Vincent he grinned and shuffled over to the turk. "Hey, I didn't see Ghast in there... are you sure that's where he was? is there another door I don't know about?" He inquired pleasantly, his blue eyes slid to Lucretia and he paused to execute a partial bow in her direction. "Hello, I'm Freyr!" He began introductions extending one hand.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:38 pm
"I'll be off in a few minutes actually." Vincent said before Freyr intterrupted, he paused for a moment for Lucretia to respond to the Chimera. He only knew where Ghast was supposed to be, if he'd wandered off or something he wouldn't know where to find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:58 pm
"Ah, so you're Freyr." Lucretia said, having heard much about him. She accepted his handshake, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Lucrecia Crescent. I'm sorry, but I don't know where Professor Gast is. We don't work together much." she informed the chimera. She figured it polite not to answer Vincent at the moment when they had a guest. A very interesting one at that. She found herself looking at him closely, amazed at how the different parts of his body meshed together so fluidly.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:05 am
Saerenna

Tseng found himself following the new Turk to the training room, and joined her in the shooting range. Not knowing what to say to her, he simply got out his own gun and started shooting next to her. "Enjoying Turk life yet?" he asked Shinrai after a moment.

Shinrai looked up as she reloaded her gun with practiced ease as Tseng approached. He pulled out his own gun and began aiming as she blasted her own target dummy's head apart. Watching him out of one eye, she began to wonder if he was nervous. Suddenly he spoke up.

"Enjoying Turk life yet?" Shinrai's aim stayed steady as she glanced over at him.

"As much as can be expected." Came the monotone reply. She cringed, sometimes hating how her voice automatically fell into that flat tone. A small smile made its way onto her lips. "Ah, gomen. Please forgive me. There a number of rather confusing things going on right now. Grinning, she blew the dummy's heart out and then stopped again to reload her pistol, waiting for his reply.

==============
((ooc: A few things. One, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! I've been rather busy with school and all and I've pneumonia along with a 103.9 degree fever. But yeah. Number two. What rank would tseng be right now.... and does he still have his fun little ponytail thing like he did in the animated movie (crisis core or whatever it was - too many FF7 things now). OK, be checking back soon now that I know we're alive!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:08 am
Freyr grinned broadly, shaking the scientist's hand enthusiastically while glancing at Vincent and not-so-secretly telling him, "Hey good job! This one's a real cutie!" then he returned his gaze to Lucretia, "That's okay... I'm sure he's around he probably just got distracted by something."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:58 pm
((Hmm, yeah, Tseng probably has that short ponytail. After all, he did in Last Order(Which is what you were thinking of) and Crisis Core the game as well. And he'd most likely be somewhat of a lower rank, as here he'd be really young.))

Tseng gave a short laugh, "No one expects us to enjoy ourselves. It's our choice to do so or not." he informed her. His face seemed to take on a very serious look every time he shot, as if he were trying to keep himself from thinking of the dummy as an actual person. "But your confusion is understandable, so don't worry about apologies." he said forgivingly.

Lucrecia held back a blush and told Freyr, "Oh, we're not.... Anyway, it is like the Professor to do something like that, isn't it? And we do have a number of distracting things here." she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:35 pm
Freyr grinned "Oh ... distracting eh?" to which he winked and nodded meaningfully, "I guess I'll just... leave you guys alone, and go find Ghast Myself!" He explained continuing to wink and nod emphatically, and just as suddenly as he made the suggestion he turned in place, his large bestial behind shoving Lucretia roughly into Vincent's arms, "Whoops! My bad... it's still kinda hard to manuever with all these extra limbs y'know?" and he winked again, this time at Vincent, before trotting over to the door asking himself aloud, "Sooo! I wonder where Ghast has wandered off to?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:24 pm
((uhm.... freyr does realize that tseng is about three flights up and a building overand now on the practice range with Shinrai.... right?))
---------------------

With a sigh, Shiimasurei shot the dummy's head off having no trouble thinking it wasn't really a person. In fact, she could have done so to a living being without blinking either. Afterall, she wasn't exactly human.

"You've got a point, sir, but it's not so much confusion as just trying to fit in. It's hard not being.... well... really human." That part wasn't a secret but she wasn't going to reveal any more. She didn't have enough on Tseng yet to know if he knew about her and she wasn't about to go memory diving again. "It's sort of strange I guess not having a family. I mean, Dr. Motosuwa - Ayra's been acting like a mom I guess, just by the way she treats me." The biodroid grinned. "The other's tell me that it's just as well. That way if something happens to them I don't have any emotional attachments. But still..." She trailed off, aiming her gun and steadying it at the dummy's heart. "Even friends..." With a slight grumble she shot, watching the it make a perfect hole exactly where the heart was. If the poor cloth doll had ever been alive, he would have been the most digusting piece of fleshy mass by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:26 pm
((oops... no Freyr had not realized that... sorry I'll go edit. and it looks Like I'll have to do proffesor Ghast Myself after all. sweatdrop ))

It was at that unfortunate moment, that the missing professor wandered absently through the door, pausing and glancing up as he realized there were several things unusual with the arrangements within the room. He blinked once at Vincent and Lucretia's overly close proximity, "I'm sorry... am I interupting something?" He inquired softly with slight amusement in his voice.

Freyr grinned broadly, "Proffessor!" He said brightly striding towards the aging scientist, "You're not interupting, they were just ah... scientifically examining their ah... working relationship!" The Chimera said with another of his broad winks.

"I see... so you're causing people trouble again eh Freyr?" The proffesor chortled, smiling sympathetically at Lucretia and Vincent.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:30 am
((Ish waiting for Saerenna))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:46 pm
"I see." Tseng said understandingly. In that way, he failed as a Turk. He may have put on an uncaring attitude, but he allowed himself to get too attached to people inwardly. The Turk had yet to stop viewing others as people with lives and feelings. He just needed to view the world as if everyone were just an intelligent dummy if he were to do his best at his job. To emphasize this thought, he shot through the vital spots of the dummy in front of him in quick succession.

((Is waiting for Angel))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 am
Saerenna
"I see." Tseng said understandingly. In that way, he failed as a Turk. He may have put on an uncaring attitude, but he allowed himself to get too attached to people inwardly. The Turk had yet to stop viewing others as people with lives and feelings. He just needed to view the world as if everyone were just an intelligent dummy if he were to do his best at his job. To emphasize this thought, he shot through the vital spots of the dummy in front of him in quick succession.

((Is waiting for Angel))

((it seems everyone is waiting for someone!))
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching Tseng out of the corner of her eye, Shinrai began to clip her gun back onto her belt, eyes moving to note the impressive shots he made. Finished, she opened her mouth to ask a question but then decided agaisnt it, closing her eyes as a smile appeared across her lips before fading again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
((i really don't have anything to post! Off to finish and AP Bio lab!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:14 am
((we made a 'who needs to post' topic... it's for the Role-Plays... PLEASE start filling that out on ALL the RPs you guys are waiting for ANYONE! I need to know who to pester, ... even if it's myself okay?))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 pm
((shouldn't we give them like.... 24 hours from the time of their post or something...?))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff