Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keruza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:23 am
Eric360
When you actualy spend 3 days trying to learn how to use Chakra.............................its not like i tried or anything............
Actually I've tried to do that but not for 3 days >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:15 pm
..Thatyou make though's tack tack tack sound's that they make whe they run , and you're so busy making the soun'ds you run head first into the tree you were trying to run up.

.......or when you tell you're freind to stand still while you do something cool , and you run at him Yelling "Sennen Goroshi!!"And ram you're finger's into his a** , resulting in him having to go to the hospital.(You can tell I've treid this before xd .))  

[ Jack Frost ]

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:31 pm
when u fart and think of naruto..lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:06 pm
-When you step into a hot spring when everyone is bathing and try to walk on water xp

-When you poke yourself with a lot of large needles and see if you can survive like sasuke did surprised  

Miyuki40

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:30 am
Hide Muzito
.......or when you tell you're freind to stand still while you do something cool , and you run at him Yelling "Sennen Goroshi!!"And ram you're finger's into his a** , resulting in him having to go to the hospital.(You can tell I've treid this before xd .))

xd That's just so funny whee What about if you try to cause an explosion in their a** like what Naruto did to Gaara xp ?
That ones just a classic. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:49 pm
Someone says the word 'troublesome' and you crack up laughing, evon though peole are looking at you funy.

When you bike five blocks in the blazing hot San Diego August noon for a vietnamese cone-hat, and then wear it proudly all the way home.

When you go as garra for comicon and then shout 'desert coffin' at people who ask who you are.

When you tatoo a curse seal and inky-smudgies over the left half of your body during class with a pen and then glare at anyone who raises an eyebrow.  

RedCrow108

miz jelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:52 pm
You start attacking your friends with 1,000 Years of Pain. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:56 pm
when you bite someone in the neck expecting them to turn in to a demon  

winu

Raizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:19 pm
YKYANFW:

- you sit playing the pkmn games hoping to find/breed a red ninetails, and when you do you nickname it kyuubi (guilty)

- You spend all your allowance money on shuriken and kunai at the local oriental shop (planning on doing) *fyi those things are pretty expensive crying *

- You go to the library and ask for books on Ninjutsu (guily XD)

- You spend all day studying in preparation for the chuunin exam (guilty... what?! It takes some of the boredom out of homework, really!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:10 pm
Whenever nobody's around, you run around shouting justu names and making up all sorts of logical ways you could exist in the Naruto world.  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

motoken

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:06 am
when u and your freands start fighting with jutsu!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:54 pm
When you do Shikamarus concentration thing with his hands while playing a board game.  

Junsei Zaigou

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:02 pm
When ever some one insults reply by saying your going to be the next Hokage

Attach explosives to squirels in hopes of making Rock Lee show up

Your convinced your music teacher is a sound nin

You walk around with a weird puffer like thing saying Lucky and Unlucky all day long

((You know... I've done most of the stuff mentioned here... espeacially the running, I do that on a daily basis... heh, I tell my one friend's ittle brothers that I'm a ninja and Ill use thousand years of pain on them if they dont stop annoying me... I emitate moves all the time, but I hurt my self in the process...*sigh*))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:53 pm
when you run around the hallways in school immitating the characters in homeroom. xd gonk  

[The Missus]

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:59 pm
when u try to watch and translate the anime without reading(or its not there)and u think u understand them and u have no idea what the heck ur saying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff