Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm
"Shall we?" Jean suggested to the Professor after putting away the breakfast dishes. Scott took hold of the professors chair and wheeled him into Faye's room. "Well now that's sorted out," Xavier said with a smile. "Lay her on the bed so I can access her skull, I need to initiate physical contact to see how strong I made the barrier. If I made it too strong it'll take a long time to break it."

Logan nodded and wrapped Faye in the sheets to keep her warm them moved her so her head was resting at the foot of the bed. "Just hold still Felicity." He breathed touching her temple.

Faye. . . Faye. . . it's time to wake up. Xavier said after getting into her dreams.

"Help me. . ." Faye sobbed seeming to be lost in a shopping center. "I don't know where I am." She kept running trying to find her way out. But at every turn it was a dead end.

'Faye, follow the sound of my voice, it will lead you out. It is all right, I'm here now you're safe.' Xavier coaxed.

Faye turned toward the sound and ran for it. But faceless people kept pushing at her, like they didn't want her to escape. You can do this Felicity. Xavier's voice coaxed. Come to me, it's all right now.

A bright light shone in her eyes and she gasped at the pain. Her eyes snapped open and she sprang up looking around. "I don't know where I am." She cried as she woke.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Scott shook his head. "Whovians. I'm surrounded by them."

His wife gave him a gentle smack on the shoulder. "That's your wife you're insulting, along with a girl who, effectively, just came out of a coma. So do you want to revise that statement?"

"Uh, yes dear. So, Faye, you're also a fan of Doctor Who? I'm sure you'd like to speak with Jean about that some time, and I know there's a few other students who watch it."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 pm
Faye gave a frown. She didn't like Scott's tone of voice. She didn't like that he was in her room. . . She didn't like that any of them were in her room. "I was in a coma?" She asked. "So all that stuff. . . was a dream?" She frowned slightly. It did explain how she now had a PhD knowledge of Genetics and Physics. It did not explain, however, why there were people in her room. "Why are you all in my room?" She asked. "Was I giving birth?"

"Uh no, however we were all worried about you and wanted to be here when you woke-" Jean began but Faye's look silenced her.

"Out! Everybody out!" Faye cried. "I need to pee!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:18 pm
Kel started getting Faye some breakfast, thinking that she would definitely be hungry when she was more awake. She was trying very hard not to go and demand answers from the Professor about just why he put a shield around Faye's mind strong enough that even he couldn't break it immediately.

Having got the plate of bacon and eggs, she went to Faye's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, little sis, you wants some food?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 pm
Faye smiled up at her big sister as she put her hair into a pony tail. "Yeah that would be great!" She gushed. "I had a shower and feel loads better! Plus the lump on the back of my head is starting to go away! Oh yeah, one question, what's going on between you and Logan?" She added with a grin. "Cause I noticed him looking at you and well, I can't help but think somethings going on there." She gave a wink then took her plate of food and started eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:26 am
"We- well- er ..." Kel stumbled over her words. "Well, we decided to give it a go, relationship-wise. I figure I better warn you, though, since there were quite a few looks between you and John... He left. We think he joined up with Magneto. There was this whole thing where Magneto was helping us out, and then Pyro was talking to him a lot, and then when he was supposed to stay in the jet with Rogue and Bobby, he left ... He would have had enough time to get to where the chopper was that Magneto and Mystique got out of there ..."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:33 am
Faye stared at her food. "Oh." She said after a long silence. She picked at her food with her fork and moved her jaw a little trying to hold back tears. "I mean, what do I care?!" She said eventually. "It wasn't like we were together or anything. There's no point in me getting worked up over someone I wasn't even intimate with." She slammed her fork into the poor defenseless fried egg stabbing it then grinding it into the plate in hard circles. "I don't care! I. . . I don't! I don't. . . not one bit." Tears tumbled down her cheeks. "Did he. . . did he even try to find me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 am
"We're pretty sure he was heading out to help the rescue effort, and until we asked the Professor, we thought you were with the kids that got taken. But Magneto was leaving, we think he assumed you'd been rescued by then."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 am
Faye shoved her plate away. "You'd think he'd wait until he knew I was safe, saw it with his own eyes before being all 'rebel badass' or whatever." She growled then started stabbing the bacon.

"That was his decision to make Felicity." Xavier said interrupting them. "When you're ready I would like to put you in a distance education collage course. If that's all right with you, keep your mind off it."

"Yeah. . . okay." Faye said looking down.

"And if we're lucky, Storm might let you have some of her chocolate stash she thinks I don't know about." He winked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 am
After Xavier left, Kel questioned, "College? You already done with high school?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 am
Faye gave a little smile. "I've been taking Undergrad units while in high school. I was to graduate in September if I took all the summer school classes, which I was going to do. I'm planning on being a Nurse." She frowned. "Actually I signed up for all the summer classes here when I found out which ones I needed to graduate early that they offered here. But I will continue with all the other classes I started before summer too. Bobby's helping me with my bike. . . I don't want to let him down. Plus I was to shove it in Scott's face when he finds out I actually did a good job despite my lack of mechanic knowledge."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 am
"Awesome, why didn't you tell me?" Kel asked as they turned to follow Xavier out of Faye's room to see if they could convince Storm to part with some chocolate.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 am
Faye smiled slightly. "You never asked." Faye replied. She seemed to be getting happier already. "Oh! Xavier did you manage to get a hold of my parents?" She asked with a hopeful expression.

"Yes I did, they're expecting a call from you, and they promised to answer it. It won't cost them or us a thing. Did you wish to speak to them after we try to talk Storm into parting with some chocolate-"

"I made brownies!" Jean called from behind them. "They're fresh come get some! You can call your mama while you eat!"

"Yay! Brownies~!" Faye cried rushing to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 am
While Faye was calling her mother, Kel grabbed a few brownies and made her way outside to check the damage done by the soldiers as they broke in.

She found that they had left most of the gardens alone - obviously too focused on stealing children from their beds - but the plants near the house were very damaged.

It's a pity we don't have a plant manipulator in the school.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 am
Faye dialed her house number with the Australian code. It rang three times. "Hello?" Her mothers voice sounded on the other end.

"MAMA!" Faye called with a smile.

"You mutated nincompoop!!!" Her mother cried back. "You had your father and I worried sick!"

"Mum, mutated is kind of an insult to me now." Faye replied with a sigh.

"I don't care about that right now! Do you realise how worried you made us?! You didn't call us! We thought you had been hurt or kidnapped!" Her mother growled back. Is that our little baby? "Yes Darling it is, hold on your father wants to speak to you."

"Papa," Faye purred. Her expression turned soft.

"I'm so happy you're with Uncle Charlie." Her father said. "And he explained everything to us, don't worry, we accept you for who you are. We love you and are very proud of you. And I'm sure he knows this, but we're grateful to him for taking such great care of you-"

"Uncle Charlie?" Faye queried. "Who's uncle Charlie?"

"Oh? I didn't tell you did I? Charles Xavier and your grandfather were the best of friends. They went to College together. Your grandfather was a mutant too. They were best friends and stayed in touch right up until your grandfather died. So a few years before you were born." Faye listened to her father talk and smiled softly. It made a lot of sense. "We had him promise on pain of death that he look after you. That you are our only baby girl and that if he wasn't protective over you like a parent then we'd get mad-"

"But I have Kel for that. . ." Faye whined. "But that's okay. I don't mind it if he looks after me like that too." She admitted quietly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff