Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm
Cajanic

I'd totally be up for them meeting 8D!
Aww, poor Aberforth. Well, if he'd like some general interactions, Nkeli's down for meeting people. And if it turns out his plots have fallen through, then she's definitely available > u>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:24 pm
oo DeD
Cajanic

I'd totally be up for them meeting 8D!
Aww, poor Aberforth. Well, if he'd like some general interactions, Nkeli's down for meeting people. And if it turns out his plots have fallen through, then she's definitely available > u>
XD Sounds great to me! On both counts.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm
Caj is looking for some breedings! (such a slut) Here are a bunch of SoA who only need Rp WITH YOU. Isn't that great? Most of these are good for flings, so unless you're looking for more that's what I can offer you! Naturally, if you would like a mate plot, that's fantastic too, just be sure to let me know!

SoA with four RPs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image (only looking for a mate)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image(enough RPs for 2 breedings)
User Image
User Image
User Image

If any of these guys interest you, quote me and I'll let you know what they're like/if we have a RP deal!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:26 pm
I have some possibilities! These all have at least four RPs. IDK if any of them/their plots will appeal to you, but it's worth trying, eh?

User Image
I'm not sure who she'd go with visually, but any cubs she has would have to stay in the K'A. She's not going to lose any family to something as silly as their father.

User Image
He's young, inexperienced, and could easily have a fling with a passing lioness and never realize she had kids. He could also look into a mate, but he hasn't thought about it much since his childhood crush...or since the coup.

User Image
She'll have kids with a random male...so long as she's certain it will benefit her and strengthen her position in the pride. This one has to work for her ICly.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 pm
>>
-touches pretty lions-
Okay. I got Ries here. She's got three RP but I can SRP one real quick. I have enough other SoA that need an extra RP to their name. She's literally down for ANY male. Very talkative and mischievous, a seer, and is bored with her life in the pride, so she could easily go wandering around. Abin is a sexy guy, she'd be drooling all over him XD But literally ANY guy, any feline species. If you see one you like with her more, lemme know.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm
Are we still okay with Bomvu and my nana?

Wrong account. Tis splitty  

The Navi Pride

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm
Though I understand if you wanna bypass it. I've been terribly slow of late  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 pm
mouselet

(although I'm pretty sure you don't have alerts on xD) The K'A is the disease pride, yes? -so bad with prides-

For Scath - I wouldn't mind him with either of my lionesses. XD

For tyfu- what kind of male would be beneficial for her?

SilverLutz
What pride is she in? I think Abin would be game for a fling, but it would depend on where the pride is. xD

Split Personality
No! I just thought you weren't interested in it anymore. xD I asked a little while back and I don't think I got a response. But I would be happy to continue it if you are!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:39 am
User Image
Hiana and Quinlan? > O > She's in a reckless place at the moment, so she'd fling with anybody if they made her feel ok. Or even if they were a jerk. She just wants to feel needed.
(Has 5 RPs)

User Image
^ Was part of the Ashnai'le pride - I'd really like it maybe backlogged that a male wandered past the pride lands, flung with her, and that caused her to flee to the rogue lands as the pride dissolved? Otherwise I think she would have died with the pride >>
So any of your males the wandering-love-'em-and-leave-'em kind? Fair warning, she may try and chase them down afterwards and be like "LOOKWHATYOUDID.>|" and then huff at them a lot.
(has 7 RPs)

User Image
MOAR BWANA GRANDBABIES?
Parisette has 4 RPs again, and because she's young and wild and free (i.e. reckless and loves having a family), she's on the prowl for another fling. If it was in-pride, Parisette would be uber awkward about seeing the male around again. She's a strong independent woman who needs no man! Except for babies. Then they can shoo.
(Has 4 RPs)

> u >
< u <
...ok, I'll stop now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:33 am
Cajanic

(although I'm pretty sure you don't have alerts on xD) The K'A is the disease pride, yes? -so bad with prides-

For Scath - I wouldn't mind him with either of my lionesses. XD

For tyfu- what kind of male would be beneficial for her?
NOPE NO NOTIFICATIONS. >D

K'A is disease, yes.

Gealach: redface
This could work.

For Tyfu, a male who can be used and is not going to come back and pester her about stupid things such as raising cubs together or some such. She has chaos to cause, a King to serve, and vicious little cubs to raise in her footsteps. She doesn't actually care if the cubs remain in the pride or even if the father takes some, as long as he doesn't come back again later when she's busy.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:51 am
She's in the cheetah racing pride. I can never spell the name XD but I've been wanting her to leave for a while now, so if it's too far for him, I could turn her rouge finally. She wants adventure and to see the world like her dad did, pride life isn't really for her.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 am
Cajanic
So, for Olaf I have a few ladies to put before you for fling possibilities.

First we have Nakki, who wasn't born into the pride but fought her way in and has ever since been trying to attach her self to someone important. She believes that she can sleep her way to the top.

Then there's Kivi, who is a total romantic but also pretty fearless and indifferent to the opinions of others (this is what happens when you grow up with two mothers and a brother who is a hyena). She wants very much to get married and live happily ever after, but I would like to see her fall for a guy who likes her, just not enough to marry her.

Finally there's Jakyra, who is very independent. She wants to become a reaver and is frustrated by the pride's conservative views on that subject. She would probably be willing to sleep with someone if they agreed to take her on a viking so she could call herself a reaver. That someone could be Olaf. wink

Anyway, just throwing those out there. All of them have enough RPs to breed at this point, and would just need one with the guy.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm
Velveteen Angel

Hiana and Quinlan would be pretty! Quinlan is a magician who's always on the go. He would be "nice" to here and then be on his merry way >>

I don't know if any are a love em and leave em kind by choice (Quinlan aside), but Kavu could have wandered by and then moved on none the wiser.

Par could fling with Lalaith! He's so awkward and hasn't had much experience with girls, so once little green and blue babies popped up he would be like OMG I'M SO SORRY HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP TO YOU?!

mouselet

HMMM. I don't think I have anyone that looks good with her and would leave the babies, unless you also wanted to do a fling with Quinlan. XD

Do any of my ladies look like they work with Gealach? I'd be interested!

SilverLutz

Yeah, I don't think he would spend time near a cheetah pride, but rogue would work! He just parted company from his brother for the time being and he's feeling a little lonely. XD

Princess_Feylin

Olaf HATES females because he was betrayed by one in the past. XD So it would be hilarious for him to end up used AGAIN.

But I think a no strings attached thing would be more amusing for him. XD I think he would agree to Jakyra's terms if it meant getting to do the fun stuff without having to deal with a lady hanging around him. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:02 pm
Cajanic
HMMM. I don't think I have anyone that looks good with her and would leave the babies, unless you also wanted to do a fling with Quinlan. XD

Do any of my ladies look like they work with Gealach? I'd be interested!
I think I'll hold on Tyfu for now anyway. She just begs for plots. >>;

I think Sikio could work nicely, visually! Shall we do an RP? =3  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:06 pm
Cajanic

Ey boy I hear you lookin' to get BIZAAAY!

...Uh. Yeah. Anywho some self-pairs of my own fell through so now I have a few spares with 4-5 RP each if you want. Like yeah.

User Image
User Image
User Image

SADLY I HAVE NO ROGUE LADIES WITH RP. Halus is posted for a true-rogue fling atm but I can yank her down if you like. Sadly she'd have to go with someone in-pride, since actual-played-rogue flings are no-nos.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff