Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:32 pm
wow been a while, well I just made my first model gundam and I'm not being mean to Japan and you Takumi but all of you must have tiny a** hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:55 pm
I made one of those before lol could not get it to stand up on its own, crappy plastic.  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 am
I got mine to work just fine I made a Master grade zeta and a Nu Gundam  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:26 am
Whats up people?  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:56 pm
Is anyone still watching this show?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:34 pm
Amazons is pretty cool  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 pm
yeah I'm really out of touch. I'm slowly getting back into it but I'll never ever buy any rider collectables again. What a lousy market with the weakest buyers I've ever seen. I lost a fortune trying to recoup my expenditures over the years.

Ghost is cool but I really miss the early to mid 2000's riders.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:58 pm
I stopped watching once Drive started. I tried to like it, but I just couldn't. Amazons is awesome! I love the way the story flows, as well as the Action. Alpha looks just like a Amazon SIC figure that came out awhile back.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:05 pm
I like watching toy room tour and toy hunt vids on Tube. I found this one and it caught my eye mainly for the Rider and Sailormon stuff he's got. The way he plays it up I thought this guy must have stock in Bandai... Anyway his voice was killing me after a while but this is one nice collection if you like Anime and Toku displays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1t2PUsdEI  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 am
Is anyone going to try to get any Rider stuff for Christmas this year?  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

KryozGaming

Lonely Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:40 pm
Inui Takumi

I'm trying to get some OOO stuff for Christmas  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:32 pm
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi

Like what? I'm after some stuff but I like the really obscure things that barely ever show up for sale. I still need the Eeki and Danki mail away vinyl figures from Hibiki among other things emotion_bigvein

You made me wonder for a minute what OOO's I have and I couldn't think of anything, then I remembered I have some Fourze figure box I got a few years ago that has one in it. Super Tatoba.

User Image  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

KryozGaming

Lonely Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:12 am
Inui Takumi
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi

Like what? I'm after some stuff but I like the really obscure things that barely ever show up for sale. I still need the Eeki and Danki mail away vinyl figures from Hibiki among other things emotion_bigvein

You made me wonder for a minute what OOO's I have and I couldn't think of anything, then I remembered I have some Fourze figure box I got a few years ago that has one in it. Super Tatoba.

User Image

I want to get the Petit Chara Land Ankh or the belt with the Tajadol combo medals. I heart Ankh tbh. Also, Super Tatoba looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:16 am
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi

I want to get the Petit Chara Land Ankh or the belt with the Tajadol combo medals. I heart Ankh tbh. Also, Super Tatoba looks awesome!

Both would be awesome to have. I'm getting all nostalgic now and want to go find all my older KR toys. Welcome to the guild, by the way.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

KryozGaming

Lonely Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:59 pm
Inui Takumi
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi
NoizyFighter
Inui Takumi

Both would be awesome to have. I'm getting all nostalgic now and want to go find all my older KR toys. Welcome to the guild, by the way.

You must have some pretty good KR toys o: and thank you.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff