Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm
Sent. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

It's so sad how hatred breeds more hatred.
Yeah, its just his default mode. If he acts like the tough, emotionless monster others think he is then experiments can't try to play on his sympathies. he doesn't think that even if he acted nicer, that it would change the way Erakai viewed him anyway. Because Erakai would probably just think that he was acting nice to get his way. He just doesn't know the best way to handle it. xP

I know.. So so sad...

Awww well he'll figure it out soon enough I do suppose~ And maybe he'll become nicer of maybe he'll meet his fear. Who's to know?~  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:56 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Yeah, its just his default mode. If he acts like the tough, emotionless monster others think he is then experiments can't try to play on his sympathies. he doesn't think that even if he acted nicer, that it would change the way Erakai viewed him anyway. Because Erakai would probably just think that he was acting nice to get his way. He just doesn't know the best way to handle it. xP

I know.. So so sad...

Awww well he'll figure it out soon enough I do suppose~ And maybe he'll become nicer of maybe he'll meet his fear. Who's to know?~

Von just snapped. lol xP Too many things rushing around his head at once and Erakai's insanity and refusal to drink the blood just pushed him over the edge. Though he's not really thinking about what he's saying, its just spilling out in frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:09 pm
"Von" is funny to have as a name...since it's a nobles title betwen their names. Some of the Somethings would be Some von Something if perosn was noble...Fun way to use it.

Sleep time now...God night my crazy on the other side of planet people!  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:11 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

I know.. So so sad...

Von just snapped. lol xP Too many things rushing around his head at once and Erakai's insanity and refusal to drink the blood just pushed him over the edge. Though he's not really thinking about what he's saying, its just spilling out in frustration.

Holy crap I noticed! xD Haha poor guy~ But dang is Erakai going to be even angrier.. >w> Haha oooohhh boy this is going to be fun xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:56 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Holy crap I noticed! xD Haha poor guy~ But dang is Erakai going to be even angrier.. >w> Haha oooohhh boy this is going to be fun xD

Yeah. >3 I wanted Von to get nicer, but despite how bad he feels for Erakai but he's making Von flustered. Maybe once he can take a break and clear his head he will start to be more agreeable.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Yeah. >3 I wanted Von to get nicer, but despite how bad he feels for Erakai but he's making Von flustered. Maybe once he can take a break and clear his head he will start to be more agreeable.

Haha well we'll see how he responds to what Erakai just said~ Or you can totally have him go out and come back and have Erakai doing just what he is now. Whatever you'd like:3
Sorry I disappeared, my parents forced me off for a bit suddenly. But I'll be here tonight until I fall asleep:3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Haha well we'll see how he responds to what Erakai just said~ Or you can totally have him go out and come back and have Erakai doing just what he is now. Whatever you'd like:3
Sorry I disappeared, my parents forced me off for a bit suddenly. But I'll be here tonight until I fall asleep:3

You two aren't having too much fun are you?  

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

I totally feel like Von has a split personality now. He went from cold rage and threats to almost touchy feely stuff. lol xD *is amused and can't wait to see how Erakai reacts.* >3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 am
Augh I am so sorry for just vanishing, turns out I might not be up for answering actively in an RP at the moment, too much personal stuff going on. sad  

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 am
Damn, I forgot how addicting this stuff is....
xp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 am
I--LiveWire--I

Also, sorry for not being as affected by the first blow as I should have. I wasn't really sure where on the spectrum his strength laid, so I just went with strong enough to present a sure struggle for her.

From your last post and knowing now that is his thing, I corrected it to be much weaker against him. My fault!
xd
redface

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 am
Gothic Apocolypse
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

You two aren't having too much fun are you?

Hehe maybe~ I just have too much fun with a good rp~ Hallo there:3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 am
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

I totally feel like Von has a split personality now. He went from cold rage and threats to almost touchy feely stuff. lol xD *is amused and can't wait to see how Erakai reacts.* >3

Haha I know right? xD I'm feeling a bit of the same way about Erakai xD But his problem really is just that he's a bit crazy xwe. Well, if you can't wait then go see!~ >w< Sorry I got off last night so early v.v passed out v.v  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:54 pm
Lady Mae Lou

No problem really. lol xD He's more testing her than trying to crush her.
And I know, RP is totally addicting. >3

The Punchline is Lesbian

That's understandable. Personal stuff comes first. :3

goddess_of_the_night13

I totally feel as if I am pushing Von to the very edge of himself and discovering new things about him. <33
No probs, it happens~ ^^  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces