Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:30 am
Seto nodded. "We are educated enough and it's not like I haven't taught before, even Mokuba knows that. Also, we don't want to mess with the era differences with those of us from Egypt and here. For one, they could be from this times past.... For two, we do not need to advance the human race of any dimension further than it is. So, let the Egyptians teach the Egyptians."

"Ah, but what if they learn our language, or have already known it? Goodness knows what would happen if the children start to teach each other." Kai pointed out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:35 am
"I could teach the younger form of myself. I speak it fluently, I would be the best teacher for him. But I would like to learn the present form of Japanese you all speak." he stated in ancient tounge of their native language. He smiled picking up the younger form of him and smile. "How are you little guy? Guess now you see that you become royalty in the future.." he said in his native tounge of Egyptian. It was nice to know that he had someone to talk to, besides the cat form. Though the cat was nice in the end, and he did resepct cats, this one was there in his era with him. He smiled at the young boy, even the priest was soft when it came to children.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:13 pm
"Wait!" The ten- year old exclaimed. "What time of the month is it? What moon phase?" He clarified.

"What are you talking about? Why would it matter, it's only a half- moon tonight." Seto responded.

"Um- oh- weeeelll, it's nothing really except.... I- I change on the full moon." He blurted.

"You don't seriously mean...." Seto started, eyes widening.

"Yes I do, I'm a werewolf. But only Mokuba knew about it where I came from....." He commented, truthfully.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:41 pm
Neko felt his jaw drop. "That's... interesting, certainly. How did you cover it up?" Neko had a morbid facination with the dark arts and mythical mionsters, though he had learned early on to hide it well.

Drache shrugged. "That works." Then he switched to ancient japanese. "Sure... I could teach you."

Kristine nodded. "Have you recently had a full moon? If not, this kid is going to change in three or four days." Kristine smiled at the ten year old. "Don't worry... we won't tell anyone."

"Really? Oh, that's really good! I get to be a priest!" The little boy wrapped his arms around his older selves neck.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:05 pm
Mokubas eyes widend at the little boys confession. Though in ways, he wasn't all that surprised, there couldn't be many normal Setos at a younger age. He smiled softly at the boy, "Its ifne, we wont tell. Besides, you wont be leaving this house much anyway. Do you get violent when you change?" Mokuba asked with a gentle understanding smile. He couldn't ever be afraid of hios brother, even if he had turned into a mutated creature. Once everything was set, he took a seat at the table. By fate, he had sat beside Kristine, grunting with blush on his face.

Sewth couldn't help but chuckle at his younger selfs cuteness. This didn't mean he was vain, he just enjoyed the youth of children. Not to mention the fact that he adored his people in Egypt. Even though they were beneath him in social staus, this didn't mean he didn't care for them. Maybe being in this new world wouldn't be so bad afterall. Once he saw the one they now called Mokuba sit in his seat, he knew it was time. Placing the kid on the floor before heading to the table, the he paused. Smiling to himself he took of his hat, placing on the young Egyptians head. Allowing hios long brown hair to fall to his shoulders. "Let's eat." he said to the young one before helping him into a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:50 pm
((This is a BIG table O_o ))

Neko felt his eyes grow big at the sight of so much hair on the priests head.
"Funny... I thought that you guys had to shave yourselves bald." Neko sat at Mokuba's feet, he had never been fond of chairs. Wasn't very comfortable for his tail.

Drache didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that his younger self was a werewolf. He even sat next to the kid at the table.
"Don't worry... everyone here has a secret problem. We won't sell you out." Drache smiled warmly down on his younger self.

"Oh wow... thanks Mokie." Kristine squezed the shoulder of "her" little brother affectionatly. "It looks delicious."
Kristine was oblivious to Mokuba's obvious embarrasment. She may be a genious, but she's as emotionaly dense as a post. The little boy in her lap rolled his eyes.

The little egyptian boy giggled, he wasn't used to being treated so nicely. His head was too small for the headress, he had to hold it up with one hand. He looked so sweet and innocent.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:19 pm
Mokubas eyes trailed down to his lap, gazing at his hands as if they were the most interesting things in the world. Her touch was exactally like his brothers, only more of the feminine touch. This was driving him crazy, his cheeks were on fire. He gave a small nod agreeing with her before picking up his fork. The smaller boy looked up at Mokuba curiously. Then, something came to him. "I remember!" he exclaimed. This caught Mokubas attention, plus a lot of the others as well. The boy smiled at Mokuba, "You called me Blue Eyes. That was your nickname for me. You called me that cause I love the blue eyes and well..I have blue eyes. Your blue eyes you'd always say." he explained.

Mokubas eyes were wide, as if they were filling with the memories. His cheeks increased in color at the thought. He did call Seto his blue eyes, so possessive of him. Old memories and feelings came back to him, even a point in time where that name had a more loving tone to it, his blue eyes. His heart pounded against the cages that held it in place. It felt as if they would shatter, and that everyone in the room could hear the beating. He gave a forced, yet nervous smile to the young boy. "R-Right, I remember that. After awhile, you asked me to stop calling you that." Mokuba pointed out. "Only cause Gozaburo was getting angry about it, I didn't want you hurt. He looked at you wierd whenever you did it." he explained. Mokubas blush increased, Gozaburo must have seen through him back then.

(( 4laugh I love this, its so much fun making thoughts for Mokuba domokun ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:39 pm
"Oh! I remember that!" Neko smiled at the happy memories. Those were happier times... more care-free times.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:13 pm
"Sometimes I do, but mostly, I just go hunt out squirrels and rabbits." He commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:03 pm
"That sounds like fun!" Neko purred and smiled.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:05 pm
Is the original Seto talk Arashi? I didn't think Setos the type to hunt confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:16 pm
I think it's the 10 year old sweatdrop  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:20 pm
((that would make more sence, though I still dont even see the ten year old hunting, or how that has anything to do with Setos nickname eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:24 pm
((it's a response to the dangerous question 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:54 am
(About when he changes into a wolf on the full moon, showing how he's usually out of it.)

"Well, that should be alright, if it's just those things." Seto commented, to cheer the ten- year old up. "Sides, we can make sure you're safe by putting you in a room if you'd like."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff