Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia Online?
  2011+
  Gold!
View Results

lillith_night_bain

Wicked Bookworm

33,000 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:20 pm
Hello. My name is Adara and I am a 25yr old from North Carolina. I joined Gaia in 2009 right before the Halloween event. I love dressing up in real life so having an unlimited closet of possibilities on here is awesome to me lol. Gaia is not as much fun as it used to be as of late but I still log on everyday just so I can see what is going on...I hope it goes back to being more fun soon. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 pm
Hi I'm paradiseoflowers just call me Flo for short.
I joined Gaia 10/2007, I'm not that old. 4laugh
I have been on and off Gaia but I've enjoy being in here especially back then...  

paradiseoflowers

Shy Explorer

19,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Monster Hunter 100

Philippa May Regnard

Otherworldly Witch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm
Hallo! You can call me Pippa. I originally joined Gaia back in February of 2008. I retired my original account and made it into a mule. I just wanted an account with a fresh start.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:01 pm
I've been mostly on Gaia since 2005 with some breaks in between.
I go by Faith (due to my old user Slayer_Faith) or by Charonai.
I'm 26, currently divorced and a returning college student 4laugh

I like to collect items but I prefer a lot of the older events with the shop visits.  

Charonai

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:01 pm
Ello, I'm an '04 member.
The few friends that are still around that I met years ago call me Heero due to my old gaia name (heero-perfectsoldier-yuy) I encourage people to call me Fujin though now a days (I also once went by Fujinakaheero, which I still do on other sites)
I am 25, married and currently in college for ECE.

I am on here on and off; in the recent years being on the computer every day is not appealing, I'm lucky if I'm on here once or twice a week, and any time I am online it's because of homework. *lesigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:35 am
Hi my name is Andrea and I've been a member since 2005. The last few years I haven't been as active. Work and marriage keep me busy  

IceDominion

Fluffy Vampire

10,375 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 am
Angelina Roseblood
Hi my name is Andrea and I've been a member since 2005. The last few years I haven't been as active. Work and marriage keep me busy

Welcome to the group, Angelina! biggrin I assume you found us during the Easter event?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:00 pm
I did!! blaugh I am so happy this guild exists, I've been here since the beginning, '03. Those old site images just...omfg I'm THERE xd  

Dragonborn-Z

Monk65

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

Hai.
I'm Monk.
I wandered into the Easter Thread and decided to just come straight here.
I am actually about to hit my 10th Gaiaversary at the end of May.
So I guess that's exciting.
Or should be.
I don't really care. lol.

Five "Fun" Facts about me:
1. I am 23.
2. I have never changed my Username.
3. I am strangely comfortable talking about anything personal.
4. I swear like a sailor even online because I write the way I speak.
5. I ******** miss pre-2010 Gaia.

An actual fun fact:
You are allowed two ******** in a PG-13 movie. :3.

- Monk, The Sparkling Zombie.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:45 am
Hi there heart
My name is Sinister_Siren/Sin/Hannah. I am 22 (23 next month) and I live in Scotland~

I joined Gaia back in 2005 after a close friend from school introduced me to the website. I've been a fairly regular member ever since. Although there's been times when I've thought, "I'm going to quit and never come back!" when Gaia has done something to tick me off (taking zOMG away...) but I've always returned.
My avi used to be a girl (original username Miz_Smiffy - I thought it was so cool at that age lol ), but I changed it to a dude during the sausage fest achievement and decided I preferred it.

I graduated college last year and now I'm just working and trying to decide what to do next in life.

Nice to meet you all! 4laugh

Sinister_Siren

Man-Hungry Titan

22,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50

Friday_Dora

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 pm
Hi, I followed the link in the event thread too. I figure it won't be open forever, so I'll just make myself comfortable here!

I'm Dora, I turned 11 (in Gaia years) yesterday. I signed up because I heard about Gaia at my first-ever anime convention, then my friends and I were messing around in the school's computer lab one day and we started looking around the site and all got accounts. I think I'm the only one who's still here. One of them has a kid now, one moved to Seoul... I have over 29k forum posts. Sorry not sorry. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:48 pm
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

We're a quiet little guild, but I do hope you all make yourselves at home. smile  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Ichilover

Adorable Shopper

13,515 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 am
Hi there~ my name is Ichilover-because I loves bleach heart
I actually was introduced to gaia in 2007 but I didn't become a regular until 2008-2010
I'man artist who procrastinates sometimes but I still try my hardest to get stuff done!(TwT)/
as of now I have no employment(so no gc for me but I hate gc anyways)
however I am looking at a college for art! 3nodding
umm I love cute things! I am an anime lover, I lite to read and write if I'm in the mood and naps are a must for me~ whee
I like meeting new people! especially those who can understand someone like me and my hobbies sweatdrop
ummm...oh and I have cat and dog who are my inspiration for almost everything I draw! 4laugh emotion_bigheart
it there is anything you might want to ask me then ask away! I love getting random pm's from people-as long as they're appropriate to me! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:02 am
Good afternoon all!
I'm Anatomy of a zombie, but you can call me Chris!
I joined back in 2007, but I believe this is my 3rd account since then, due to me losing my original due to me not being careful with my account!
I'm 26 years old and hail from the North-East of England, but don't worry I don't use too much slang so you should all be alright! lol
I love meeting new people, even if I don't have a lot in common with them, I'm sure if I go through many topics I can find some common ground to have a discussion!
But alas, I shall stop before I make a wall of text, it is a pleasure to meet you all!~ emotion_c8
Plus 'ello there to all of those I met throughout the Easter event, you helped me have a real hoot!

Anatomy of a Zombie

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:12 pm
Anatomy of a Zombie
Good afternoon all!
I'm Anatomy of a zombie, but you can call me Chris!
I joined back in 2007, but I believe this is my 3rd account since then, due to me losing my original due to me not being careful with my account!
I'm 26 years old and hail from the North-East of England, but don't worry I don't use too much slang so you should all be alright! lol
I love meeting new people, even if I don't have a lot in common with them, I'm sure if I go through many topics I can find some common ground to have a discussion!
But alas, I shall stop before I make a wall of text, it is a pleasure to meet you all!~ emotion_c8
Plus 'ello there to all of those I met throughout the Easter event, you helped me have a real hoot!

Welcome to the group! biggrin It's a bit quiet around here, but I hope you have fun.  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff