Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:19 am
Alyson's eyes lit up. "French? Really?" she asked before heading upstairs without waiting for an answer. She hadn't had someone to speak french with in years. She was probably a little rusty, but she was happy enough to put what her friends had taught her to use here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 am
Conrad smiled and answered the door. "Alice can you speak French today?"

"Sure, Sugar." Alice whispered smiling entering the house taking her shoes off at the door. "Basic routines yes?"

"Whatever you want, she's rusty. Be gentle." Conrad replied. Alice put her ear to his chest and gasped.

"Oh my!" She whispered switching to Estonian.

"Ssh! She doesn't know! Let's keep it that way please?! I want her to fall for me. I don't want to be like the others."
Alice smiled softly and switched to French. "Why don't you speak French to her?" She asked smirking. "Miss? Miss are you ready for me?" She asked pushing couches out of the way and setting up a beam.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:45 am
"One moment, if you please!" came the reply, also in French. Alyson was finishing changing her clothes, heading down in a nice sun dress. "Hello. I'm Alyson. You must be Alice." she said, holding out her hand for a handshake once she made it down the stairs. The rush to change had kinda taken the wind out of her, but she really wanted to make a good impression, so she ignored her body's tiredness for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 am
Alice pulled her into a kiss on each cheek. She spoke completely in French. "How are you? My name is Alice and I will be your teacher today." She smiled kindly. "Conrad tells me you used to be a ghost? That must have been interesting."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 am
Alyson smiled sheepishly. "Er, sorry. Could you repeat that? It's been a while since I've heard any French." she said, feeling a bit lost. She had heard something about 'teacher' and that her name was Alice. Everything past Conrad was completely lost though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:58 am
Alice smiled softly and spoke the same but slower. "Vous étiez un fantôme? C'est magnifique." She said it nice and slow. You were a ghost? It's Magnificent.

Conrad smiled and watched in the background. He watched as they talked hoping they will be able to work together. He watched Alice speak slow to Alyson so she can understand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 am
Alyson's eyes widened in understand. "Yes! I was a ghost. It was boring though. No one until Conrad could see or even hear me!" she replied in French.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 am
Alice smiled and began to stretch. "Are you two. . . an Item?" She asked in French running her through stretches.

Conrad looked away with a bit of a blush. He wasn't sure if he should say no or pretend he didn't know any French. Maybe if he pretended he didn't know then he could find out what she thought of him and work on his image.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 am
Alyson laughed as she shook her head. "No, no, no!" she said, waving her hands in front of her. "He's a very good friend. That's all." she said with a smile. "He's been very helpful." she added, her tone kind, but she didn't know what Conrad felt for her. She really just saw him as a very good friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:35 am
Alice gave a soft expression. "Really?" She asked tilting her head. "Kind men don't come around every day. Maybe there was something, destiny or fate or whatever that brought you together and him to see you. There must be a reason. Nothing happens without a purpose."

Conrad sighed a tiny bit and shook his head looking confused. "I'll go make some pink lemonade."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:05 am
Alyson shook her head. "Well, I think we've helped each other. At the very least, he has a place to stay. And he's a lot less . . . erm . . . crazy, than he was when he got here. I can't really repay him for helping me though. He's done a whole lot." she said with a small smile. "I just don't really want a relationship right now. I'm . . . trying to get back on my feet I guess." she said, her French becoming more and more choppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:11 am
"It's okay." She said smiling. "Relationships take time. He's not like other vampire men. He's nice. Well. . . now he is. Thanks to you." She added. "He made a lot of enemies before he came here. When you're ready for a relationship, think of him first. His enemies are gone but he can protect you. Just like you protect him. You do a lot more for him than you think. Just by being his friend." She held Alyson's hands. "Now, let's start with a simple routine yes?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 am
Alyson took a deep breath and then nodded. "I'm sorry if I can't keep up too much, I'm still getting used to being alive again." she said softly, switching to English in her insecurity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:22 am
Alice smiled. "It's fine sugar." She replied. "Again, like with French I'll go slow. The more you get the hang of it the faster we'll go yes?" Alice suggested giggling softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm
Alyson smiled and nodded. "Thanks for being so understanding." she said, rather sheepish. "I'm fairly certain 'I'm still getting over being dead' is something most prospective employers wouldn't let me get away with." she said, joking a bit.

((I went on a trip! ^-^ I couldn't get internet. XP))  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff