Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:19 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Tropius flew back down ready to dine on a delacacy. Trunks rubbed the chest area of his buddy and said, "You're welcome my friend."

Soon Joy returned with the order for Tropius. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get for either of you at the moment?"

"Nah, we're good. But, I do have a question...besides eating and drinking what is there to do in this clubhouse? My mom's place has about a million things you can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:45 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Tropius flew back down ready to dine on a delacacy. Trunks rubbed the chest area of his buddy and said, "You're welcome my friend."

Soon Joy returned with the order for Tropius. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get for either of you at the moment?"

"Nah, we're good. But, I do have a question...besides eating and drinking what is there to do in this clubhouse? My mom's place has about a million things you can do."

Joy looked around the spacious, inviting room. "What would you like to do? There are several games set up, including darts and pool, and there are of course others with whom to socialize." She looked back at Trunks. "And whatever you don't see, we can find out about."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy looked around the spacious, inviting room. "What would you like to do? There are several games set up, including darts and pool, and there are of course others with whom to socialize." She looked back at Trunks. "And whatever you don't see, we can find out about."

"Hmmm.." Trunks smirked, "You don't have a turbo dueling track here do you? I do professional turbo duels for a living and I could go for a run after I have had my meal. My mom has one, but I didn't come all the way here just because of what I am used to. I am sure there are a few turbo duelists here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:13 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Hmmm.." Trunks smirked, "You don't have a turbo dueling track here do you? I do professional turbo duels for a living and I could go for a run after I have had my meal. My mom has one, but I didn't come all the way here just because of what I am used to. I am sure there are a few turbo duelists here."

Joy considered his words. "I don't think I've ever heard of turbo dueling. What kind of equipment would you require? Sounds like it needs a great deal of space." She smiled brightly as she continued, "I'm sure we can figure something out for you, although finding worthy opponents might be tricky."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:19 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy considered his words. "I don't think I've ever heard of turbo dueling. What kind of equipment would you require? Sounds like it needs a great deal of space." She smiled brightly as she continued, "I'm sure we can figure something out for you, although finding worthy opponents might be tricky."

"All I need is a track to race on. Big enough to fit this and to ride around in."

Pulling out a red capsule, Trunks poofed up his duel runner, which looked like a high tech motorbike run on a computer rather than fossil fuels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm
BogardAndy
"All I need is a track to race on. Big enough to fit this and to ride around in."

Pulling out a red capsule, Trunks poofed up his duel runner, which looked like a high tech motorbike run on a computer rather than fossil fuels.

Joy gazed out the window. "I think we have a track that will roll on nicely, but I'm not sure we have any worthy opponents." She looked more closely at the vehicle. "I've never seen anything quite like that around here." She smiled and added, looking at Trunks, "I'm sure it would be fun to watch you ride it anyway." wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy gazed out the window. "I think we have a track that will roll on nicely, but I'm not sure we have any worthy opponents." She looked more closely at the vehicle. "I've never seen anything quite like that around here." She smiled and added, looking at Trunks, "I'm sure it would be fun to watch you ride it anyway." wink

"Thanks, I will check it out. Lead the way to this track. I will just wheel this baby on over there in the meantime."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:58 pm
JoyRose led Trunks to a side door that opened onto a modest track clearly used for anything from foot races to animals to small wheeled vehicles. The track was not a perfect oval nor perfectly smooth, but included curves and hills. "I don't know how sensitive your vehicle is, if it needs a smoother surface. But if this will do, you're welcome to use it."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:51 pm
JoyRose
JoyRose led Trunks to a side door that opened onto a modest track clearly used for anything from foot races to animals to small wheeled vehicles. The track was not a perfect oval nor perfectly smooth, but included curves and hills. "I don't know how sensitive your vehicle is, if it needs a smoother surface. But if this will do, you're welcome to use it."

Trunks laughed and replied, "This is perfect. Now watch me ride this thing so you know what speeds it can go."

Mounting his ride, Trunks turned on the ignition and put on his fancy helmet once again. Tropius took to the skies to monitor the run from above and so he would be out of the way. As Tropius got high enough, a ripe banana fell from the Pokemon's chin. Trunks grabbed it and ate it promptly. "Thanks Trope, I needed that," Trunks complimented as he put his foot on the racing pedal and off the young man rode. Around and around the runner went. For fun, Trunks got out his turbo dueling cards and set them in the appropriate columns and selected a button on the runner, which was practice turbo dueling mode, but later changed it when Tropius landed and began using his leaves and roared as if he wanted the action too.

Again Trunks laughed and passed Tropius a spare turbo dueling deck. Trunks shouted to Joy as he continued to do laps, "This is what a turbo duel is going to look like. I have spare decks too, but traditionally, a turbo duel consists of two players at any given time. My pokemon wants in on the action so I am going to let him be my opponent. I actually never faced any of my pokemon in a turbo duel before, so this is going to be interesting. Tropius's job is to try and get my runner's life points down to zero, and I am to try and get Tropius's bananas down to zero. I guess he had more than what he gave me so that's what he is willing to wager. So either way, by the end of this, one of us is going to stop moving due to exhaustion."

As the duel went on, it was looking like the pokemon known as Tropius was really a decent opponent and had Trunks's runner down to the last 50 points. Then Trunks drew the right card at the right time and wiped his pokemon into the dirt. Tropius sighed, but in the pile of bananas that had conveniently mounted as the pokemon had lost, the pokemon rolled them over to Trunks declaring his master the winner and thanked him for a good match.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:21 am
BogardAndy
Tropius sighed, but in the pile of bananas that had conveniently mounted as the pokemon had lost, the pokemon rolled them over to Trunks declaring his master the winner and thanked him for a good match.

Joy laughed with delight as the two competed. She kept an eye on the rest of the establishment to make sure her other customers and any newcomers might be seen to quickly, while enjoying the spectacle outside. She clapped for both of them when it was over.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:23 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Tropius sighed, but in the pile of bananas that had conveniently mounted as the pokemon had lost, the pokemon rolled them over to Trunks declaring his master the winner and thanked him for a good match.

Joy laughed with delight as the two competed. She kept an eye on the rest of the establishment to make sure her other customers and any newcomers might be seen to quickly, while enjoying the spectacle outside. She clapped for both of them when it was over.

Trunks took off his helmet, revealing a pair of long pointy ears, then said, "Now that you have seen a turbo duel, I hope that others will join me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 am
BogardAndy
Trunks took off his helmet, revealing a pair of long pointy ears, then said, "Now that you have seen a turbo duel, I hope that others will join me."

Joy nodded. "Me, too. Good luck!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:37 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy nodded. "Me, too. Good luck!"

Then William - Tyler entered the clubhouse with one of his children, the one known as Ken beside him. Ken was a teenager now and he hoped to scoop some hot babe while here, not like it was going to happen though. Will was just there for something to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 pm
william-tyler
Then William - Tyler entered the clubhouse with one of his children, the one known as Ken beside him. Ken was a teenager now and he hoped to scoop some hot babe while here, not like it was going to happen though. Will was just there for something to eat.

Joy smiles warmly at the newcomers. "Welcome! What can I get you, fellas?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:12 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

Joy smiles warmly at the newcomers. "Welcome! What can I get you, fellas?"

Ken replied, half joking, "A hot date."

Will laughed and replied, "I am going to go with a cheeseburger and some french fries with a cola to drink. And bring Ken what he wants, which I think is the fruit known as a date, but served hot. It'll teach him that he gets what he orders, and not to be dirty minded here. He probably wants a woman to love, but dates are also fruits, so who am I to say which he wants."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff