Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter growled when the boy tried to apologise, grovelling. As he should be, pathetic. He stepped closer menacingly. "Sorry doesn't cut it! What if you made me drop my clarinet and broke it? Sorry wouldn't bring it back or give you the money to pay for a new one." The idiot had the nerve to accuse him of running into him too. "It's not my fault you and your mutt were too stupid to choose a decent place to stand and collect charity." Good Lord, who even let this guy into the school? They had institutions for those.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Music roomxxxxxw i t hxxConnor
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am
User Image

ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

space He stopped midway in the song when he spotted Di entering the room, awkwardly waving at him. Oh, good! He stood up from his piano seat and gave her a cordial smile and a wave. Avian saw more students filling up the room and he could recognize some face, such as Gid albeit he was sullen than usual. However, he didn't think he had met the dark-haird girl? Nevertheless, he was glad that she was here to join.

space Collecting some forms, he was going to make a speech as evidenced when he opened his mouth when a pair of younger students decided to make a scene. That alone made the Club Captain frown in irritation, why did it have to happen here? Why couldn't they just do it somewhere else? He recognized the boy wearing sunglasses, wasn't he the blind kid from his house? And that other one, Avian recognized him as one of those first years. Goodness gracious, first years really had to be this bitter.

space He looked up to the ceiling for a second as if saying "God give me strength to handle these dramatic twelve-year olds" before approaching the pair. From what he had observed, it seemed as if... the younger kid was berating sunglasses boy for being... "A Blind Charity Case"? Then, behind his spectacles, he clearly saw the younger boy stepping closer to the sunglasses boy and could hear him exclaim something along the lines of insulting the dog and seemed to be insulting him for being... blind. Wow, the kid had the nerve. "Hey, you two over there" Avian called, looking at the two with his grey eyes sternly behind his red glasses, especially at that first year. "I don't know what your problem is but from what I've heard, that is really crossing the line. I do not appreciate people starting petty fights in my club unless you have a valid reason to do so" To be honest, regardless of reason he still did not like petty and childish fights in his club. He pursed his lips to prevent himself from say any further while containing his gradual annoyance, as part of him just wanted to kick his kid out of the club-- the first year, he mean. However, he felt that it was morally wrong to do so if he didn't know the context, so he needed information.

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [the Music Club] at [Music Club]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          Polyvore Outfit is updated.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK
oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor was a mix of upset and horribly embarrassed ad the other kid tore into him. What if he had broken something? But he didn't even run into him! He had just been standing there! "Well, honestly, since you can see, I'd suspect you'd have seen me standing here. You should probably watch where you're walking." He felt a bit of confidence at his words, and wanted to say more, but he didn't want to offend... too much. "And besides, you play the clarinet. Not much would be lost from the musical world if it did break, honestly." He stood straighter, letting this bubble of bravery carry him. He'd been picked on and teased his whole life, so now he just had to actually stand up to one. "Besides we're in a magical school. I know for a fact there's a repairing spell. I mean, we could ask someone to fix it." He was already getting tired of this kid, but he'd continue. At the boy's next jibe about him and his "mutt" collecting charity, Connor frowned, an angered look washing over him. "Don't you insult my dog. Sadie's a better person than you, and she's literally a dog." He wanted to say more, but someone else hurried over, questioning what was going on. His club? That meant it was Avian... something-or-another. He was a Ravenclaw too, so Connor took the chance to try and explain everything. "I'm sorry. See, I came in to listen to the music for a while, since I had fun doing that last year... and I was apparently not scooted back as far as I thought, because he ran into me, then started calling me a charity case because he apparently can't see and needs guidance. So I was trying to let him know that I was sorry and had anything happened, someone could assist us in the matter." He nodded, not even noticing the accidental jab he'd put in his words. If he wanted a verbal battle, Connor was up for it.

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

{OoC: dat sass tho}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Did the blind kid really imply that he was the one with vision and walking problems? Him? "I shouldn't even have to with you blocking the way. How is anyone supposed to notice a little wallflower like you meekly standing in the middle for attention." When he implied that is skills weren't much, Peter was livid. "Excuse me?? I'll have you know that the clarinet is perfectly respectable instrument, and since I see you haven't got one, clearly worth more than you." Peter rolled his eyes when the twit mentioned magic. "Of course, magic solves everything! It's not like the smallest mistake could ruin the sound quality of instruments! What a great way to escape from your dues! Tell me, are you always this lazy or is this just a special occasion?" He snorted when the boy mentioned his dog being better than him. A little animal, better than a human? Peter heard that sometimes cripples had mental deficiencies but this was just too much. Besides, who cared about being a 'better' and 'nicer' person? What good would that do in real-life?

He opened his mouth to reply when a much older student approached them, scolding. Peter would have rolled his eyes but it seemed like this boy was the head of the club and he wasn't willing to antagonise him so early. But of the course, the little snitch couldn't keep his mouth shut and whined about how he was so innocent and mean Peter attacked him. Peter paused to calm himself before replying. "I walked into the club, minding my business when this one," he gestured to the boy, "decided that it would be great to stand in the way of everyone coming in. He almost caused my clarinet to fall and break and I was berating him for it. Frankly, I don't know what magic could do to my instrument and I don't trust it to repair it properly. But he had to insult my instrument and my playing as well and I can't let that stand."

a txxthe Music roomxxxxxw i t hxxConnor and Avian
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryfffindorK

Jade Galacksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Third Year Thirteen Years OldSingle

Fianna had a devilish smile tugging at her lips and a mischievous glint in her eye as she made her way toward where the Music Club was gathering, carrying a case over her shoulder. The young Lion was wearing a pair of comfortable jeans, sneakers and a vintage Wyrd Sisters sweatshirt, happily setting aside her school clothes for the occasion. "Come on, Linny," she said cheerfully. "We don't want to be late."

"And I'm coming, why?" asked the Seventh Year querulously, as she hadn't appreciated being dragged away from her studies for anything short of a dragon attacking the school. Fianna answered, "Because you promised you would, Linny. You convinced me to go to Dueling Club when I was a First Year, but the deal was for you to go to something I'm interested in in return. This is your last term, so you're kinda running out of time to make good on your promise." Selina drew a heavy sigh, recalling her promise and resigned to an expenditure of time she hadn't counted on. "Aye, I remember," she replied. "In fer a Knut, in fer a Galleon, it would seem."

Selina was dressed in a long black skirt and matching ankle boots, with a frilly white dress shirt, House tie a fitted vest and a dark blue velvet jacket. Slim and elegant, she was certainly overdressed compared to her cousin.

The two of them arrived in time to see the altercation between Connor and Peter, and Selina would have said something, she was a prefect, after all, but Avian interceded before she even had to open her mouth. 'It's his club,' she reminded herself. 'At most, I'm just a guest. I don't know why Fianna thinks I'm musically inclined.'

When Avian was otherwise unoccupied, Fianna approached him, and said sweetly, "Uh, hi. I'm Fianna Grey, and my cousin and I are here to join the club, if that's okay. I got a guitar for my birthday, and I'm still learning to play, and my cousin, Linny, can sing." The guitar was an old acoustic, which belonged originally to Linny's mother, and was in storage all this time since her death. Fianna received it as a gift from her mother, as she figured the guitar served little purpose as a keepsake if it wasn't played.

Selina's eyes widened, and they suddenly had a stunned look in them, as though she'd been punched in the gut. The last time she'd sung anything was at a karaoke thing they did at a pub in Waterford at the music festival last summer, and she'd been conned into doing it by her cousins. As a rule she didn't like being called upon to be trotted out and made to perform like one of those annoying little dogs at the shows, which was why she hated singing in the choir when she was a small child. Well, that, and because her father insisted she do it.

Fianna waved and called out, "Hi, Aria," before she gave her cousin a smug look, and said in a soft voice she added, " Ó, raibh theipeann orm a lua? Tá mé ag dul ar ais ort as a bheith i gceist go Hannah."

OOC: Transaltion from the Gaelic: "Oh, did I fail to mention? I'm getting you back for being mean to Hannah."

Jade Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 am
Grace Mitchell////////Emma Bailey/////////Saio Ukida//
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
7th yr. Ravenclaw//5th yr. Hufflepuff//2nd yr. Hufflepuff/

Emma and Saio had walked in roughly at the same time. Both girls momentarily looked at each other, clearly wondering what they missed. There seemed to be an argument going on. Emma was quick to go over to Gideon. Sitting down next to him she gave him a smile. Despite her steam punk look she was still the same friendly puff that everyone knew so well. “Hey, what I miss?” She asked looking from him to the two in question; Connor and Peter.

When Saio saw that Connor was involved she found herself going to his side. She’d heard what Peter had said and she didn’t like that he was blaming the other Ravenclaw. Wasn’t he smart enough to know that Connor was blind? He had a service dog and everything. “Not to be rude but maybe you should watch where you’re going? Then he wouldn’t be in your way.” She told him standing up for her friend while being nice and polite all the same. She wasn’t there to escalate the fight, she just wanted to stop so they could go about what the music club was supposed to be about.

It was at that point that Grace walked into the room. She had lost track of time studying and had been running a little late. Though she quickly noticed that there was something going on. What it was she hadn’t the faintest clue. Seeing Selina and Fianna, Grace walked over to her. “Surprised to see you hear Selina. Any idea what started all this.” She asked quietly. "Hello Fianna," She greeted the younger girl. Clearly she was the one that got Selina there.

Stats'

Grace: Confused
      Emma: Interested..
      Saio: Mildly Protective

Attire

Who we're with: Club Members... Gid, Connor, Peter, Selina, Fianna
    OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
    oyehh
    Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each other & Members...

User ImageUser Image
After meeting up together the four girls walked to the music room. They were for sure joining the music club. There was no doubt about it. Even Kimberly was looking forward to getting out of the dungeons for some fun… not that Quidditch wasn’t fun, but there were other things. Walking into the room Kimberly froze at the door as her eyes fell on Peter. “What is he doing here?” She spat out as she folded her arms. “Maybe he likes music.” Alana answered as if it were an obvious reason for why. “Yes, because that’s not blatantly obvious.” She snapped still unhappy about seeing Peter’s face.

“Kimi, you don’t need to bite anyone’s head off…” Candace told the Slytherin before looking to Alana. The Hufflepuff shook her head at the other. “Don’t worry about it Candy, she’s just venting.” She would never blame Kimberly for who she was. Besides it was common knowledge by now that Kimberly and Peter didn’t see eye to eye. “Just ignore Peter. He isn’t worth getting bothered over.” Minako said ignoring the other Ravenclaw entirely as she took a seat. Kimberly rolled her eyes. “Easy for you to say…” She commented before looking back at Alana. “Sorry about that.” She apologized only getting her apology waved off. “I said don’t worry about it.” Alana said following after Mina.

Candace smiled before following her friends. She looked back only to see if Kimberly was coming as well. With a sigh, the Slytherin wondered why she put up with these people. That’s when she remembered she cared… Following after Candace, Kimberly said nothing more about Peter, although she wanted to go over there and deal with him herself. She knew she couldn’t do that though, so she sat down with her friends and hoped that Peter would just shut up. It would save everyone the trouble of shutting his damned trap for him.

Alana ~ Status : Happy... or at least was... Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Guarded Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Unhappy Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

oyehh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie knew she was running late. She didn’t plan on being late, but after this week of classes, she was completely and utterly exhausted and may have slept in just a tad. The second year did her best to shove some breakfast down her throat before the elves cleaned everything up. Hurrying through the halls, she finally arrived to the room on the third floor, just in time to witness some prat saying some very mean things to her friend and his guide dog. Standing in the doorway, Mackenzie watched silently. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to stand up for Connor and help, it was just that she didn’t quite know what to say. She was always so bad with these things. The girl’s jaw dropped when the mean boy called Connor a charity cause. Luckily, Connor was able to stand up for himself before Avian and Saio stepped in. Without saying anything to Peter, Mackenzie stepped into the room and made her way over to Saio and Connor, giving her Hufflepuff friend a questionable look about what happened.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset
oyehh
Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:01 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon entered the room and immediately felt like walking back out. Except, there was a certain annoying Hufflepuff behind him preventing him from doing that. Instead, Leon rolled his eyes and walked forward, giving the scene a once-over before sitting pointedly away from everyone else. Great, some jackarse had decided to start a fight in the one club that Leon was in that definitely didn't need it. ******** hell, he was already done with this shite. He glared pointedly at the scene, waiting for the idiot to stop arguing just so that he didn't get pissed off at the idea that his one club that was actually soothing was being disrupted by some first year. Blue eyes flashed however, giving rise to the fact that his temper was already being tested. He closed his eyes then, counting to ten and taking deep breaths. That was the last thing he needed. He didn't need for his volatile temper to get the better of him. Biting the inside of his cheek, he counted in his head again, not willing to let this be the thing that set him off again. Otherwise, the kid was mincemeat, and considering the last time he let his temper get away from him, that wasn't good.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Grea', jus' wot I needed t'day. Some barmy bloke decidin' ta pick fights wiff half th' club...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 am
User Image

Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

spaceThe more he was hearing the fight, the more was he tempted to flipendo the both of them and ban them from the club. Especially that first year, that git! He was clearly not even trying to hide it when the kid was ganging up a second year, he got the nerve. The fight seemed to be getting rowdier from his ears, and it was probably going to ruin the groove in this room. What a time to be alive. Avian listened to the blind kid first, in which whatever the first year was just... really insulting. Like goodness gracious! He's blind for the love of all Holy, of course he wouldn't know that he was not scooted in the right position. The much much younger kid should have just been polite about it, maybe just an excuse me was enough. Then, he turned his head to the clarinet boy and was putting a face as if he didn't do anything wrong. "Just so you know," The Ravenclaw began to speak, "You pair are making a huge poorly-funded opera scene and I could actually hear these stupid jabbings. Especially you, young man." He later directed it to Peter, evidenced with his cold stormy eyes. All he wanted was to make use of these school days to make up those awful summers he had, and he did not want to handle a bunch of kids.

spaceHe was going to say something until a certain Asian Hufflepuff decided to butt in into saying that the kid should watch where he was going, which was something Avian was going to say. Well, not entirely but the point was there. "Well that, too. But anyway, it's not like he knows where you're going. You could have just said "Excuse me" like polite people do but noooo, you decided to be a hoity-toity snoot and berate him like some spoiled brat. That alone would lessen my chances of accepting you to the club, because I do not. Tolerate. Arseholes." His usual cordial voice transformed into a raising angered one the more he spoke, crossing his arms implying that he was not joking.

space"He had to insult my instrument and my playing as well and I can't let that stand." And that quote alone made Avian raised an eyebrow, well wasn't there an old proverb or something? "Yes and as far as my clean ears could tell, you insulted him for being, what, a "Blind Charity Case"? "Being stupid" because you didn't say 'excuse me'? Do I need to say more, dear? You insulted him, so he insulted you in return. Eye for an eye, it's only fair. " Well, duh, everybody was aware of that, right? Doesn't the golden proverb go like "Do not do not unto other what you don't want others to do unto you?" Yeah, definitely. "And that, my friend, calls for Strike One." The Ravenclaw sternly continued, "Assuming me and the co-captain agreed to let you stay, if I hear one more complaint and any insult coming from your mouth, I'm going to flipendo you out of the room with a possible ban. Any violent reactions?"

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [the Music Club] at [Music Club]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          Polyvore Outfit is updated.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK
oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 am
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph had entered a bit ago, deciding to stand back and watch the rest of the people a bit. It wasn't like he couldn't play an instrument, no, usually he was seated at the piano and playing. However, that was occupied by Avian and the six foot tall teen simply crossed his arms and watched quietly. So far, so good, and it was probably a good thing too, since some of the other members seemed to have nerves. He could tell that Gid had his mind elsewhere, and the others were basically being their usual selves. Now, if it all resulted in a good time today, he was fine with that.

However, that was shattered when he heard one of the Ravenclaw first years decide to berate Connor, who as far as Zeph could figure was trying his best to stay out of the way. That escalated quickly into insults about the boy's disability, and Zeph had to grit his teeth before he said anything. He should, but he wasn't about to. Especially since Avian seemed to see the scene quickly and step in. He listened, eyebrow cocking as the kid decided to try and lay the blame on Connor. He already knew what he was going to say the moment that Avian made the comment about consulting him about the kid's future in the club.
                                                  "Well, let's see. Not watching where you were going and ignoring your surroundings, check. Insulting the disabled when he doesn't know who else he's insulting, check. Trying to play the blame game when you were standing over there when the whole scene happened, check. I dunno, it sounds like maybe the kid needs some time to grow up before we let him in to the club."

Zeph scratched at his chin, feeling the stubble he hadn't quite gotten off this morning with his razor. He could be nice here, to be honest. He should be. He looked at Avian, considering his next words. "We could always let him in on a probationary term, such as he can join, but the moment he starts another argument or decides that he's going to be superior he's out. That's up to you of course. I know I could enforce it easily since I'm a prefect and everything. But that's up to you Avian. What do you think?" He wasn't letting the kid get off that easily, since the attitude the kid was copping certainly sounded like the type of attitude his mother's family used to get with regards to him. 'He's too stupid to read.' 'Obviously he's diseased just like his mother.' Made Zeph glad that he had been taken in by the Whitethornes instead of the Everests.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is a lovely start to a meeting...
                                                  Taken By: Lorelei Townsend
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Jade Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image
User Image

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

Skylar was actually excited for something for the first time since she started the term. Music Club, a place for music lovers to join together and appreciate what they enjoyed the most. Anyone who knew her knew exactly how hard she worked on practicing her various instruments. Even now, she was on the tail-end of her violin work. Soon, she would add it to her arsenal of perfected instruments, along with the piano and guitar. After she was done with the violin, she figured she would move right into the cello. It was basically a bigger, standing violin anyways.

Dressing up in something that wasn't her school uniform or her Quidditch uniform, Sky made her way up to the Music Room, holding tightly to her violin case. Hopefully she would get the chance to show everyone what she could do, maybe even make a friend? She wasn't one to go out and talk her way into friendship, but maybe she could play her way into someone's heart? It was a valid option, she figured, and she was willing to give it a try. Plus, if they were in the Music Club with her, they would have something to talk about. Or they could talk and she could listen.

Upon entering the Music Room, Skylar found herself staring at a fight of sorts. A First Year, Peter she thought his name was, and a Second Year with a dog were face to face with her Quidditch Captain and another boy who she figured was the Music Club Captain. She didn't know what was going on, but she knew that she didn't want to be in the middle of it, so she quickly fled around the side of the room so she wouldn't be in the way. Taking a seat with the other students, she set her violin case in her lap and stared at the students in the fight, sighing. She just wanted to have fun today, not have to worry about all of these negative emotions and hurtful words being tossed around. Hopefully it would be resolved soon so the real fun could begin.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor wasn't sure how to feel when the boy called him a meek little wallflower. He hadn't been standing in the middle for attention at all, though he would profess to being a wallflower. He liked learning about people, so... it was kinda true. The first year's next quip was that the clarinet was worth more than him, so the second year nodded a bit. He then started a rant about magic ruining the sound of his clarinet, so Connor sighed quietly. "It wouldn't ruin it if it was repaired properly! And even if it was beyond ruined, I'd be able to afford another. Blindness and poverty have no correlation." He crossed his arms, feeling that the kid had thusly insulted his entire family. He paused when Avian commented that they were being loud and overdramatic, then he placed blame on one of them, but Connor wasn't for certain which one fell to blame. He thought it'd be Peter, because he was the one that was upset and loud about it.

After someone familiar (probably Saio, he guessed by the voice) told Peter to have watched where he was going. The thought that someone was siding with him made Connor feel a lot less stressed. Avian proceeded to rant about Peter having watched his step, pointing out that Connor didn't know where he was at, which made the twelve year old a bit irked. Someone else chimed in, saying Peter had spoken entirely without regard to who was around, which was true. He'd just started yelling. They then said that if Peter named one more insult, he'd be asked to leave. The thought made the other boy a bit upset, since he hadn't wanted to cause drama or anything. "Honest, I really didn't mean to be in the way, and I'm sorry we... collided like we did, but please, in the future, if I'm in a path, just ask me politely to move. I'll comply unless you start acting like a child. And thank you Avian... and everyone else for helping me out here." Connor's voice had been quieter, but loud enough to be heard by the little crowd he could feel gathered around. Honestly, it was making him a bit nervous. He liked the music club, but he was a bit worried about trying to come back for the next meeting...

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter scoffed when the boy protested that it wouldn't be ruined. Of course he would know that, he was after all the expert in magical repair. At the very least he could pay for a new one if his clarinet was broken. There were idiots who caused damage when they clearly couldn't afford to fix them and Peter enjoyed putting them in their places.

He could feel his eye twitch when more people crowded around them, all taking the side of the blind git. Couldn't they see that he was the one who started it all? Peter couldn't believe people sometimes. Oh you insulted the blind person how terrible! He wasn't some precious snowflake and better than the rest of them, why did he get to be treated special? But of course, no one believed him and the furious club leader even threatened to throw him out, his co-leader supporting him. They even said he would be in probation and would get banned if he said anything else. Peter gripped his bag tighter, it wasn't fair! He only said the truth and now they were all ganging up on him. The innocent angel acted so sweet an innocent too, apologising and thanking the others and like he was the sweetest thing. He snorted in disgust and bowed his head. Apparently he had to grovel for them to leave him alone. "I apologise, it won't happen again," he pushed out through gritted teeth. "I won't cause a scene like this again." God, he hated them all.

a txxthe Music roomxxxxxw i t hxxConnor
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxfuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:41 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

< Autumn 2034 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxWᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  xxxCᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  xxxLᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  xxxAʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  xxxCᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  xxxIɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was gleefully preparing his stuff for another year in the Music Club, bringing his new purple violin-- which made him feel elated because purple and indigos were his favorite colors of all-time. What happened to his old violin? Well, it was still working just that he had no use for it so he decided to sell it in their Home Music Shop. As he stepped in the room, however, he was just so caught off-guard with the sudden atmosphere. Wow, the captain of the Club looked really pissed, and Ivar always thought that Avian was this gentle and a very nice person, just like that tall nice giant prefect. Though, from what he could see, the first year sounded like an entitled rich snob-- at least that would be something Matteo would say. Wait-- Wasn't this kid, like, shared a surname with Rey or something? Regardless, it was really scary to see the Club Captain raising his voice and being angry, to be honest. Not wanting to attract unnecessary attention, he quietly sat down to a free seat and began tuning his new violin.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅxxx
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅxxx
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?xxx
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?xxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Music People] α† [Music Room]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  @Xis : It's up to you whether you wanna post o3o

Xistund

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces