Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 pm
Riyo knew words wouldn't cure anything, especially just one day, but it was something that needed to be said. "Strive nothing. You do it flawlessly and without thinking about it." Oh yeah. He was still wearing those bows. The feline gave up on her own hair and began untying them very gently. She didn't want to cause him to wreck, after all.

As they pulled down a main street, the ghoul glanced out the window. "But you hate eating. Wouldn't that gross you out?" She grimaced and tied the bows around his rearview mirror instead. "I'm not sure I want to eat while you just stare at me." and possibly get grossed out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 pm
"It's not that I can't eat. I don't like to but if you would be more comfortable with me eating while you did I can get...something." Titus quite honestly had no idea what even qualified as good food. To him it was all the same so he just imagined it all tasted the same as well.

"My Uncle likes these weird little tea cakes. He always insists that they are good." But Titus always refused to try them despite how much his Uncle tried to get him to taste it. Among many other things.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 pm
Huh. Well. Whatever floated his boat.

"Alright then. I guess we can stop somewhere. What would be the least repulsive to you?" Because Riyo surely wasn't picky at this point. She'd eat just about anything. "We could get something simple that wouldn't overwhelm what little of a palette you have." She tapped her chin. "Probably want to avoid spinach with those teeth."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:54 pm
Since Riyo agreed Titus decided to pull into a parking spot figuring they could walk from there. "I don't know. It's all really the same isn't it?" He had no clue so he was even more confused about the mention of spinach with his teeth.

"What would spinach do?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:26 pm
"Haha no of course it's not." So naive. How precious. Before he could hop out, Riyo tried to turn his head towards her so she could get the ribbons on the other side. "Food is just as vastly different as people, with different colors, textures, and flavors... Though I wouldn't go walking around sampling people. You don't know where they've been." Blech.

Once the bows were off, the feline tied this set to the steering wheel. "Spinach has a bad habit of getting stuck between one's teeth. I imagine with as many as you have it'd be like torture for you." Which would be great for another day, but not today.

"Hm. I dunno. I don't think you'd be a fan of sweets. Maybe something spicy or sour? Or maybe a bitter flavor. I love black coffee myself." Still considering their options, the ghoul hopped out of the car. "We can get some small things from food stands and see what you hate least."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 pm
"Huh." Well today was going to be an adventure then because Titus really hadn't eaten much of anything ever. He could scarcely remember the last thing he tried. It was a fruit ...he thought....maybe.

About to climb out of the car he was suddenly stopped as Riyo pulled his head around to grab the bow on the other horn that had been out of her reach. He had honestly forgotten about them, though the bell on the collar was a subtle reminder. It was strange though, this contact. Part of him felt like he should be nervous.

"So, really what you are saying is anything I try today could be a terrible surprise?" At least the spinach thing made sense how. Picking stuff out of all of his teeth really would be a hassle. Brushing them was a task in and of itself.

"Sour or bitter sounds fine." He guessed. "If you like coffee we can always get one of those as well." Hopping out of his side of the car he closed the door and locked it. "Well, lead the way. I will eat whatever you pick out."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:01 pm
"Could be. Life is full of surprises after all." And not all of them were the good kind. In fact, Riyo was thoroughly convinced that not even 50 percent were the good kind.

"Lets walk down this way." She could see a food truck in the distance, and figured starting off simple was the way to go. A taco stand, huh?

The ghoul led him up to the quaint looking cart with the umbrella. "These are tacos." If Titus hadn't bothered to read the sign. "They've got a crunchy outside and a soft inside. It's a good experiment in texture and flavor." Yes, this was an experiment now. If they couldn't find one thing he liked, it would be a failure.

"Two please." The ghoul requested to the attendant, who happily complied. "Sometimes you can tell if you're going to like something just by the smell it has."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:15 pm
Following Riyo as she led the way down the sidewalk Titus could see the food truck in the distance. As they stopped in front of it he read over the sign as she told him what it was. "Tacos..." Well it was worth a try he supposed.

As the vendor handed over the tacos Titus fished around in his pocket until he came up with the correct number of seeds to give in exchange. With the food now in hand he looked it over trying to figure out how one began this process.

"By the smell?" Leaning in he sniffed at the taco, his nose wrinkling. "Smells like feet and armpits." This was off to a good start.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 pm
"Feet and armpits?" Riyo leaned in to sniff the taco. "W-well... It is from a street vendor, but smell isn't always everything."

Instead of waiting for him to start the process, the feline went ahead and took a bite. Her face was contemplative as she chewed and finally swallowed. "S'alright." Little more grease than she liked but still better than canned food. "Could use more sour cream."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 pm
"If you say so." Titus watched Riyo as she took a bite studying how she went about it. It didn't look so difficult so he should be able to do it just fine. First off it was trying to figure out where to take the first bite. He started to turn the taco but the bits at the top started to fall onto the ground as he did. That wasn't going to work. Maybe if he just tilted it slightly and turned his head to compensate. Ah, yes that was the way to go!

Tackling the taco almost like one would a sandwich Titus took a huge bite and gave it a chew.

And immediately spit it back into the rest of the taco and held it back to the vendor. "I think something is wrong with it."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:39 pm
Riyo watched him curiously as he tried to figure out a way to appropriately eat the taco, devouring her own with a mild amusement.

Then he spit it out... And tried to hand it back.

"Uh... Heh. I think you just don't like taco's, and I don't think he wants it back." The look of disgust on the man's face said that much. She tugged his sleeve and gestured to the trashcan. "We can go find something else. Maybe..." She started looking around frantically. "Oh, we could get one of those mini pizzas from that store and split it. They're basically bite sized so if you don't like it there's not much waste."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:47 pm
That was probably logical if Titus thought about it. "Why wouldn't he want it back?" Though Titus now noted the look on the man's face and gave him a look in return before following Riyo's gesture to the trashcan where he deposited the food in a graceless manner. The trashcan snapped the food up making Titus jerk his hands back quickly wiping whatever remained on his jacket. He was going to have to wash it later.

"Pizza?" He tried to remember what that was exactly. "Is that the bread with the meat inside it?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm
Watching Titus dispose of his unwanted taco was both embarrassing and amusing. "Because it's half eaten." Should've been the only reason that was really needed.

The ghoul started heading towards the closest pizza joint. "Well, you're kinda close." At least about the bread. Sometimes it had meat on it. "Pizza is a very customizable thing. You can have as little as one topping on it or as many as... Well, as many as you can fit, I guess, but generally it's tomato sauce, cheese, and bread." The ghoul opened the door and sighed happily at the aroma. It had been a long time since she ate a fresh pizza.

Approaching the counter, Riyo briefly glanced over the menu. "I want one of those mini pizzas, half with anchovies, half plain." Because mmmm salty anchovies.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:36 pm
With the taco gone Titus followed Riyo to the next destination on their food journey. At least he hadn't been completely off about what he thought pizza was though when he saw the sign in the window he knew that wasn't what he had been thinking about.

Pushing the door open and following Riyo inside Titus was suddenly assaulted with a number of smells. It was both pleasant and terrible at the same time and he wasn't sure what his facial expression was supposed to reflect.

"What are anchovies?" His question was almost cautious meaning he probably didn't really want to know.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:47 pm
"Anchovies are a... Common topping on pizza." She used the word common loosely. "They're a small fish that has a really salty flavor. You can try one if you want." Though she wasn't quite sure how he'd fare with it after the taco debacle.

She gestured the boil to a table and not even five minutes later, there was the pizza. Half just cheese, half with tiny fish staring up at the duo with dead, soulless eyes. The feline, of course, wasn't put off by it in the least.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff