Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 am
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja got the message and smirked. She texted her friend back It ain't the full moon but if he hurts you, which is unlikely, let me know I'll straighten him out. Then she went back to pretending to smoke a cig.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade burst out the moment he smelt the fire and rushed to the source. "Damn it woman those were over a hundred dollars!!" He roared when he came back to her. "The hell is wrong with you?! Are you trying to make me angry?!" His eyes shone blue. He had millions more but that wasn't the point. It seemed as if she were going out of her way to piss him off. Like she wanted to see him angry. Get possessive. She wanted him to be the bad guy? No! He was not going to stoop down to that level. A it would get nasty and B She could shatter him in seconds. He seemed to be incredibly calm now. He stalked calmly. A bit too calmly toward her getting close he could smell the spiked drink in the cup and in her breathe. He should take another kiss. . .
Punishment be damned he was mad. Really mad!!! "Why are you drinking that?" He asked eyes warm and inviting. "Why this crap when I have scotch worth over six million in my cellar we could be sipping on it, having fun lazing about but instead you test my resolve. My aching need to not give you the same impression of a Lykae in mating need for his woman, and for what reason pray tell are you trying my patience?" His eyes flashed blue. Bold Lykae.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

When the male lit the light enough for her to see, Camille was forced to squint hard and eventually turn away from it, the brightness being overpowering for her eyes which had adjusted to her chamber. After a moment her gaze turned back with a bit more focus,his face wasn’t completely horrific as some of the demons she had seen. His skin was bronzed, long horns protruding just behind his light brown/blondish hairline. And oh my...were they elongating a bit? She supposed in this light he was rather handsome, though he'd come into his immortality a bit later in life than she had, by the looks of it.

Got you little mouse.. No, perhaps that wasn't the right phrase, he was by no means little and she was by all means...vulnerable, not entirely defenseless. If this demon started raging, she'd have her hands full. He did seem to take a moment to actually look at her, as though it was his first time. Maybe he hadn’t been there during the attack. The less demons around the better.

Camille smiled, her eyes following suit. "I honestly couldn't say. You're the ones who took me prisoner after all. If I knew, I probably wouldn't have been so surprised by the attack."

"You're not the usual guard who wanders by, you could probably get the information from them. Can't say as though I've ever had dealings with too many demons. Not enough to have this happen." Her eyes drifted to the other guard with him, tilting her head. He must've been an absolute subordinate the way he talked to the man. This one before her was probably a little farther up there on the totem pole, but just how far?

"I must say though, I do like what you’ve done with the interior. One of the better holds I've been in. I mean, while I’m normally partial to bright colors and clean surroundings, the mold on the walls and blood on the floor is a nice change of pace. Ritz-Carlton has nothing on your amenities.”

||✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- }

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

Hikari_Mamo

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her phone buzzed and she picked it back up ignoring Kade as he barreled out of the bathroom and through the bedroom. “He hasn’t, but I was attacked by Verkeners last night” She sent back then laid the phone on the bed and took another sip of her drink. As he roared about the stockings she pursed her lips then looked to him “Trying? No I just appear to have a talent for it. Stick with what your good at right?” She said shrugging and taking another drink from her cup swirling the liquid in it. His comment drew her gaze back to him as he ranted about the vodka she’d used. She sat the cup on the night stand then rested one elbow on her leg and ticked off her reasons on her fingers as if counting them. “ one, because I want to. Two, it’s my choice and my body. Three, it’s here. Four, I know it’s not be tainted by anyone or anything. Five, I have never in my life found a scotch that I cared for. Six, I don’t take from others, your lucky I’ve eaten any food you’ve prepared. Now as for your patience, that is not my problem. I am simply being who I am, and I will not stop being me just to suit someone else’s fancy, regardless of whether or not he ‘thinks’ I am his mate. Do you know how many times I’ve heard that line. Geez it gets old. That’s beside the point though, I am simply not going to allow anyone to bully me into doing something that I do not feel is in my best interest including wearing those itchy, pinching, painful things you seem to put such high value in. Do you realize that I have been taking care of my own self since I was twenty one, when James died? Not to mention the fact that was oh…227 years ago, which by the way means that I have had 248 years to get very intimately acquainted with my body and how it works. Regardless of your interest in my body, I know a hell of a lot more about it than you do or ever will. That’s just how it is, because I am the one that’s in it not you. I know that you mean well, and that’s about the only reason you aren’t deaf, mute, and twitching on the floor right now. I don’t have to touch you, you know. “ She said standing up and moving off to the kitchen snagging her cup as she went. She finished off the juice and put the up in the sink then looked out the window. She knew his temper would be raging again, and she was ready that’s part of why she wasn’t on the bed. The fluid was already starting to drain from her legs and she pulled a bag from the kitchen cabinet with a big white cross on it and began rummaging through it. She listened carefully to see where he was and what he was doing, if he continued his temper tantrums she’d follow through on her threats and then roll him out onto the porch for the gators.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: none
Thoughts: Oh this sucks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:02 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

The Vemon stared at her for long moments. His head tilted to the side. "I wouldn't try anything." He said smirking smugly. "All cages are enchanted to stop break outs. Now you're right. I don't come here often but when I'm asked on a case." His smirk turned dark. "I always bring results." He opened his mouth a little and licked a fang.
No! Something inside him rebelled at the idea of bonding with her to harm her. He wasn't going too. He never drank from the flesh. Too many nightmares. "I'd rather hear your version of events anyway." He added leaning over to her with a smile.

((OOC: No Daven?))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Ah, now there was something interesting..
                                            Not all demons were made alike and it appeared this one seemed to enjoy the taste of flesh by the way he leisurely rolled his tongue across one of those pointed things. She could do the same, rile him up a bit.

Camille squinted her eyes, her lips pursing together as she cocked her head to the side pretending to thoroughly contemplating this offer. “Ask away your questions, I've already told you my side of it. Before you do, however, might I make a request for you to untie my wrists? While I would like to be helpful to you, these chains and cuffs cutting into my skin are a bit distracting”. She knew this one had half a brain more than the others wandering around whom just followed ordered, maybe she could still coax him to do so. “Think about it, you’re far faster and could easily overpower me. There’s really no point in my trying to escape. I rather prefer to be a bit more comfortable and talk with some sort of civility, after all we aren’t animals, no need to treat each other as such”.

||✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- }

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

Hikari_Mamo

(((OOC I havent really decided how to bring him in yet, sorry for the delay. If you wanna hold off on his mate posting for a bit til I do, that's fine. I'm kind of waiting for like the most awkward moment to do so. Also, we will scratch what had happened after Kade & Daven split up, since i tweaked Camille's locale.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

-Calm her-

Kade frowned. So that's how old she was. . . and James again. Not father. Definitely brother. Chewing him out. He followed simply and folded his arms. "So angry for one so young." He said his tone soft. "One. I know you're resistive to others wanting to care for you, trust me I've have just a little over nine hundred years to resist it myself. Two I know it's your choice. I'm only trying to be a good mate. Three. Thank you for telling me, I'll keep that in mind. Four. Fine I trust your judgement but I don't want you hurt. And if they were itchy you should have told me before. I would have put something different on your legs. Five. I'm not like other hard up Lykae who use that line to get women into bed with them. I personally would rather return to my own personal hell then do that to you. I know you don't trust me. . . but that you can trust me on." He went to her. "I'm not like the others." He added. "I'm not one to just mow down my woman and try to strip her of what she is to get my own way. And I'm not going to give up on this. Ever."

Sonja Dacia

Sonja looked at her phone and stood up. "Crap." She hissed and texted her friend in response. If she's been attacked he'll be going nuts!!! She thought and texted her back. Red alert over protective mate ahead! She texted back. Give me your address I'll be there asap!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:29 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a scoff at his comment about her being angry and she turned to look at him setting down the objects in her hands while he continued his own list. When he finished she spoke “ you know what, I am angry. I have good ******** reason to be too. The last man I actually believed when they fed me that line, I had every intention of marrying, two weeks before the wedding. He was caught cheating on me, not with one, not with two, with three other women. When I broke off the engagement he tried to kill me, I was soft then and just let him go after maiming him. So he decides on my birthday to lead the verkeners straight to the party my brother was throwing for me. James died trying to protect me from Verkeners, because my ex wanted my powers because most sorceri men are just barely above an inferi. He knew if I died he’d be able to steal the powers released from me at death and I wasn’t immortal yet, neither was James. I spent another 75 years fighting every time I turned around to stay alive because he had it out for me. Then suddenly the verkener’s show up last night after over a hundred years of peace and quiet. How do you think that affects me right now, not to mention you seem to think I should just take your word that your my ‘mate’ and I should cling to you and let you take care of everything. After all the lykae and demon’s giving me the whole mate line too. So no I don’t trust you, and right now I’m not sure I should considering things Collin’s done in the past to get to me, I have no way of knowing if your real or not. “ Her phone buzzed and she took a deep steadying breath stepping around Kade to go and pick it up and respond to the text with her address before tossing the phone back onto the bed. She looked down at herself then picked up a longer robe and put it on over her pajamas then returned to the kitchen and the first aid kit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned at her. "I didn't come down in the last shower, Soceri." He replied smirking. "I don't think I'll let you go until I know what kind of life threatening power you have. And by Go I mean out of your chair." He added his eyes went black. "While you're not animal I do have survival instincts. I know not every beautiful woman is an innocent lamb." H had to regrow his horns a few times making that mistake. "Now please, what brought you to my area?"

((OOC: Well. . . Right now with Kade might be a nice idea razz plus I can't she's friends with Clara))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

If his beast could face palm. It would have. Wait. . . "You think I'm working for the one who hurt you?!" He asked his tone soft. He moved slowly toward her. "As if I could!" He followed her each time his eyes blue. Furious. The attack. . . It was a bit odd. "How do you know he's not stalking you?" He asked in return. He'd find the a** and eat him. "If he despises you so much it makes sense he'd stalk you any take any opportunity. . ." His eyes widened. "Oh. . ." He said. It was a strange notion that the attack happened and he showed up not long before it. "I'm not asking you to marry me. I know with the full moon is looming. If you're not ready I can find somewhere to be. I can lock myself away or. . ." He gritted his teeth looking horribly uncomfortable. "Go to the Compound and ask them to restrain me. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:38 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She picked up a bottle and set it to the side then picked up a set of gloves and set it on the bottle “ I don’t know what you are doing, and if he was stalking me, he’s had plenty of opportunities to strike before some new face comes into the picture stalking me too. I have had a century of peace and quiet with the exception of a few accidental enchantments. She said then shook her head, why was she even trying to explain this to somebody that had no clue what she had been really saying. She took a deep breath and then opened the fridge snagging a bottle of water, and then an ice pack from the freezer before taking the two items and then the bottle and gloves to the bedroom. He could follow if he wanted she was taking care of herself now. Sitting down on the bed she sat the water and ice pack down and opened the bottle of essential oil. She put on the gloves and then began rubbing a tiny amount into her bruises. They started almost immediately to begin to lighten. It smelled awful even to her, but it worked wonders. Had even before she had frozen into her immortality. “ what you decide to do or not do at the full moon is your business. You know I won’t be pushed into something I don’t want. Your not a bad guy Kade, but I’ll put you in the bayou like I did the last demon to push me. Well, most of him is in the bayou, a part of him is on the mantle.”

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her and sighed a tiny bit. "I'm trying not to push you. That's not my intention, if need be I'll spend every full moon in a cage until you're ready." He said not flinching at the smell. "Clara. I will date you as a normal person and lock myself away until you're ready for us to get serious. I'll prove myself to you if need be I just-"

Sonja Dacia

"LIVE EVERYBODY!" Sonja cried tracing into the house. No she wasn't not going to tell them she took a stab in the dark when she traced from the driveway to the house. But she really needed to get to her friend. "Oh. . . I'm sorry was I interrupting him making up with you? Should I leave? Do you guys need protection? I can muzzle him if you don't want him marking your neck yet. . ." She smiled. The Lykae growled at her. "Ooh~! He has a voice. "Careful bitey~ She'll shatter your brain. Don't worry honey I got your back." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked at him somewhat exasperated, but she let him talk, right before she was going to open her mouth to speak she heard Sonja’s entrance and blinked a little confused. Shaking her head she came back to the subject. “ No I’m putting something on all these bruises. He’s trying to convince me that he’s not working for my ex and he’s not trying to push me into anything” She said revealing the nasty bruises on her legs. As Sonja prattled on a little more offering to muzzle Kade which she found amusing although she wasn’t certain exactly how Sonja would manage the idea. As for protection I really don’t know what I need or we need or whatever.”

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja frowned. "I highly doubt he'd work for your ex." Sonja said earning a thank you from Kade. "Not done." She said. "Pushing a girl into bed is not a good idea especially when she's been hurt in the past. And seriously. You got yourself in the door, don't make her blast you from it. We like to be wooed, courted. Romantic and slow. Stop reminding her of her past and try to be her future! Before your past ruins it." She glared.

She watched him storm away at the end and sighed. "Wow. Isn't he mister sensitive?"

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade blinked at the vampire. His mind soaking it all in. "Man I feel sorry for whomever you end up with." He grumbled. "I'm half sure you'll write a list and wait until it's checked off before letting him sleep with you." That got a proud: Yep. From the Vampiress. Ugh "You know what? I'm going to lay down." He grumbled turning from them to go have some peace and figure out which god thought to play such a horrid joke on him as to land him with a Sorceri who's best friend was an overly perky Vampire with a death wish! "And what do you know about my past?! Nothing!" He growled and stalked into a spare bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:04 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched the exchanged and tilted her head at the mention of a check list. She thought all women with morals did that when it came to a serious relationship. One night stands were different there were no expectations, no future, no nothing really. So switching to the idea of a mate was a totally different game. When he stomped away she looked at Sonja and shrugged “ You don’t know the half of it. Really though, this is getting ridiculous. Last night he showed half of Nola my a** by tossing me over his shoulder like a cave man, then he confirmed what you told me at the bar last night and tried to pacify me with jewelry, then the verkeners attacked me when I left his house, it just goes on and on then this. I mean really he got his undies in an up twist over me burning his stockings” She said shaking her head as she slipped off the robe and laid it on the bed so that she could rub the oil onto her ribs, stomach, and hip. She looked like hell, pretty well felt like it too, but she handled such things in stride after having dealt with this kind of thing with verkeners a lot.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja sat near her and listened to her friend. "Hmm. . . Well considering I pissed off every demon in that place it's not surprising he wanted to get you out of there. The jewelry thing. . . yeah low. Unless it was good jewelry. Oh the attack yeah. That would have made him go nuts. . ." She frowned at the mention of stockings. "Do you mean ladies stockings or medical stockings used for support after a broken bone because the image of that guy wondering around in ladies attire makes me giggle." Sonja cooed. But the look of her friend had her worried. "Seriously though, even if he's being a typical overbearing Lykae it's because he cares for you. He's just lashing out because he's frustrated and I guess from his reaction afraid of something. I'm not taking his side, completely, your side comes first, I'm just saying perhaps it might be a good idea to give him some cuddles, clothed, and try to pry out why he's being such a butt." She nodded. "Though he is right. But my checklist is like. . . forty feet long. And that's in the really old style of measurement. If we were going with the normal one we use now? Say from here to Canada and back." She giggled.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff