Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:32 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian parked her car, sitting in the driver seat for a moment to collect herself. Why was it so difficult for just one date?! Just because they hadn't done it in years didn't mean anything! With a roll of her garnet eyes, she got out of the car and stuffed her keys into her purse. Smoothing out her dress, she hoped Ty would like it. A lot of her more...respectable clothing, was on the classier side thanks to him. He liked things classic and that just seemed to stick with her all this time. When she felt she had done enough nervous fiddling, she walked her way to the doors, her heels echoing on the pavement. The doors slid open for her and she walked inside, instantly being recognized by hotel staff. She waved to all of them in a friendly manner. Just because she wasn't working tonight didn't mean she had to ignore them.

Walking into the banquet hall, she smiled proudly to herself as she looked at all the decorations and hearing the music play. Their hard work had paid off for sure! The hotel would make a lot of money tonight. Lillian smoothed out her dress again. Geeze! These nerves need to stop! She was going to have a heart attack at this rate. There was only one way to calm her nerves, besides the booze, which she'd have later. Walking out, she walked past the front desk and down to her office. Fishing out her keys, she unlocked the door and closed it, sitting in her seat and doing some work to get her mind off things.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:33 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly stopped mid stride and cast her glance over her shoulder. Heh, stuff like that always causes people to double take. She set her foot on the floor and turned to face him. "Joe, your...what is it...?" she snapped her finger a few times as if trying to remember. "Come on Joe, help me out here...Ah! Yes, fiance! Yeah, he's like standing right next to you." She pointed to his left shoulder as if there were an actual person beside him. There wasn't, at least, not visible to his eyes. To Celly though...He was clear as day. His matching stern expression had faded as the man before her began to grill her for information. In fact, he looked rather amused.

"Anyways, since you have no legal standing to hold me, I'm going back to the party...And my date, who most likely left because of you....THANKS BY THE WAY!" she hollered after turning on her heel and walking away. Flipping him off while she walked. Skipping back into party, she looked around to see if Gabriel was still where she'd left him. Oooo! He was! Goodie! Celly picked up the train of her dress and scurried over to him with a bright expression. "I was sure you would have left after that guy pulled me out," she stated as she came up to him. Thankfully he hadn't left. She would have been so bored if she was here all by herself. Well, no that's not true; she could meet plenty of new people here. Parties were great for things like that! Plus she could totally get hammered and end up with a one night stand with some good looking rich guy, if she played her cards right. Oh that sounded like fun!

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:45 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

Thinking to himself, he started to wonder if Celly would return. It had been a bit. He started to presume that she was arrested and that he should just leave. He went to walk away from the spot he was standing before a mesmerizing voice caught his attention. He looked to see that she had returned which at the same time he smiled only slightly. He was glad to know that the cop didn't take her in. How awkward would it be for his date to be suddenly arrested and having him standing there looking embarrassed and pathetic.

"I have to admit I was going to leave if you didn't return sooner but I'm glad you did." He moved his hands over to her waist where they both rested gently on both sides. "So is that cop going to hassle you anymore?" He didn't want this night to be even more unsettling then it already is. He had wished she didn't steal the elderly woman's necklace but he couldn't tell her what to do. She ignored him when he got angry which still irritated him. He wouldn't admit it to her but perhaps she already knew. He looked over to where the cop may be before looking back down at her with a slight unsettled look.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 am
User Image

User Image

Staring, bitter eyes drilled into this criminal's, as if sheer willpower could force her into giving him information. For a moment, it seemed as though she might comply. Adrian knew that her words were lies, knew that there was nobody else there, but when she spoke, he couldn't help but turn and took to his left. Of course, there was nothing. He felt like an idiot for even turning his head. Quickly, he faced the girl again with the intent of prying out more information. Unfortunately, her willingness to talk had diminished to zero. And even worse, she knew her rights. He should have expected that; he was fairly certain that she was experienced at lying and all sorts of criminal conduct, and anybody in that scene would know that they couldn't be detained without reasonable cause.

Adrian didn't call after her as she left, didn't bother to try asking any more questions. He glowered slightly at her raised middle finger, but wasn't too bothered by it. He'd done his duty, gotten the necklace back, and her gestures were meaningless. After she'd gone, he merely let out a short sigh. With a quick glance to his left, as if to reaffirm the emptiness there, Adrian began to head back to the ballroom. "The situation is under control, and the stolen item is in our possession. The young woman is free to go, but keep an eye on her and her date until they leave, just in case," he spoke into his radio before rejoining the crowd. It didn't take long for him to find the elderly lady, and he joined her and her husband, returning the necklace and apologizing for the experience. With one last promise to ensure that nothing else untoward happen, he left them and returned to the perimeter of the room. Adrian was even more watchful now than before, scanning the crowd and making sure to take special notice of the actions of the purple-haired criminal. Not only did he want to make sure nothing else got stolen, but if he worked hard enough, then he wouldn't have to think about Joe, or what had been said about him tonight. Which was all obviously lies, anyway.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $490 ||
                                                                || OOC: ||

Lady Illusia

[quote="xTwisted Jester]
                                                                [quote="Loonamist]

riskinginsanity

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Anxious
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Robin
Crush: No one
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro walked into the extravagant building. There were already people bustling about. He felt a bit intimidated by the amount of people and their over the top suits. Jeez...I knew it was a ball but I wasn't expecting it to be too fancy... He said, pulling his collar slightly. If there was one thing Shiro knew he was bad at it was social meets like this. He was expecting it to be more laid back but boy was he wrong. Even the music sounded way to over the top! He ran his hand through his hair nervously. Now that he thought about it, did he even know how to dance "properly"? Shiro was freaking out at this point, and being alone really didn't help. To take his mind off of the overwhelming feeling he was getting, Shiro made his way over to the bar and sat down. He wasn't going to get drunk of course, his body couldn't after all. He just liked to fill the void when his hands weren't doing anything. There's a word for that right...Whats it called again...A..D...ADHD! He thought to himself as he sat down on a bar stool. Just a Jack Rose please... He said, trying his best not to stammer as he still felt very overwhelmed. What was he going to do when Robin and Jeni showed up? Was he going to look like a fool and stumble around for the rest of the night? He sighed and grabbed the now finished "Jack Rose". The sweet taste helped calm him for a few moments before he had to face reality again. Well...Nothing to do besides let fate do its work... He said in a joking manner.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

Entering through the doors that led to the ballroom which was hosting the most awaited event, a masked female made her way through the door in the company of her shadow that followed. Glancing around the room through her Victorian style mask which kept her eyes hidden from view, thus keeping her identity a secret, she walked with a sense of elegance and confidence despite walking in alone. Not only had she come alone, but the last thing she wanted was everyone to know who she was, so to better keep them guessing. The blue haired woman walked to a long table where there were treats and drinks for the guests and with fine grace, picked up a glass of what smelled like sparkling water and took a sip.

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Walking in, Teriq was still confused as to why he came. Not only did he not have a date, he wasn't exactly in the best mood for this event. Teriq was still feeling a bit guilty about the whole situation with Anna, and hoped he could think of some way to amend their little relationship soon. He was basically pushed here because of all of the commotion and excitement surrounding it. After maneuvering his way through the crowd, and already began to regret his decision to come here. The blue-haired man finally made it to a very large table, lined with drinks and fancy table decorations. There were chairs, but it would be a bit impolite to sit down since the ball just started, and rested a bit against it instead.

Grabbing a drink, he swirled the liquid in the cup, but didn't feel like drinking it. He set it down after a few seconds, and looked around, and saw a mass of strikingly familiar blue hair. It couldn't be Anna, could it? Scooting a bit closer, he still kept a respectful distance away from her to try and confirm if it was her. The mask was becoming troublesome for him though, and he certainly didn't want to ask the woman who she was. If it wasn't Anna, it would be pretty awkward, and if it was Anna, he wasn't sure if she would be happy to see him.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | No One |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:02 pm
Robin and Jeni

User ImageUser Image
Finally! The ball was here~ Jeni and Robin made their way in dressing rather nicely - especially for little miss Robin. The ice sorceress felt rather indifferent for the ball while the other one was a bit...well...she couldn't describe what she was feeling. It was like she had a bit melting pot of almost every emotion possible! "Okay, don't screw up...!" The girl thought to herself as she held onto her icy companion's arm. Jeni looked up at the odd Robin and tilted her head to the side. She knew for a fact that something was up with her. "Uh... Are you alright?" Robin responded with just a simple nodded and a nervous looking smile. She had never been to such a fancy event in her life. She just didn't want to ruin her first experience. Her brown eyes scanned the entire room until she saw her date over at the bar. With a relieved sigh, she released Jeni from her grasp and hurried over to him. "H-Hey!" She greeted and grinned awkwardly. From the looks of it, he seemed rather nervous too. Robin took a seat next to him and swung her legs gently back and forth. Now what? She never knew event like this were so...so...suffocating and confusing. Yeah, she was excited, but she had no idea what to do at this point.

Meanwhile, Jeni strolled her way around the room. She took in almost every detail of every decoration. Frankly, she was rather impressed. "Not bad." She spoke to herself as she crossed her arms a bit as a faint smile curled her lips. From her past marriage to a rich man, they had always attended balls or dinner parties and such. As a result, she did the same thing she usually did: become a wallflower. The sorceress was no good at starting conversations, so she just walked around aimlessly until someone came up to her.

Outfits:
Jeni
Robin

OOC: Man, screw the format. I can't make it prettyful D;

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese walked into the ball after stopping at the grand doors, which opened automatically for him with a soft 'woosh' and the subtle grind of metal as it passed over the steel thresh hold. Seeing nothing but extravagance made him turn on his heel and take several steps back in the direction of home, until he spotted Lillian's car and reluctantly spun around again. He wasn't cut out for this, even if he did live on this side of town. He was raised on the country side of England, large plots of land and farms. Well, when he went to live with his uncles anyway. When he was a city boy with his mother in the years before, that was when he had his worse experiences with people. And even after all that, he was still a man who liked walking around in vests and jeans, who regularly forgot to bring extra clothes and got stuck somewhere naked when he shifted forms! why had he asked Lillian out to this?! This wasn't a rooftop dinner between the two of them! This was some high class...what was the word. A high class setting and it was killing him softly. Avoid the people...avoid the people.

No! He wasn't a finicky wolf right now! Prove how you've changed! You can enter a crowded room without losing you nerve, much like the seventeen year-old you claimed not to be anymore. Tyrese, you can do this. He groaned to himself, walking inside and feeling out of place. How to blend in? He hadn't dressed as formal as anyone else really. He'd pin it on Finn, he was the one who told him no to sweat it. Well, he was sweating it! Already the wolf had inched his way towards a corner where the tables were, feeling more comfortable away from where most of the attention would be directed. That liquid courage Finn mention, he could use some as well. He needed more of loss of inhibitions than he did courage. Okay, but on your game face mister romance author. Just like when you went to those interviews. This was even better, no one was interested in you today. Be hospitable, smile, and get through tonight. Take a deep breath....okay, he was better now for the most part. Now, where was the bar?

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro turned his head at the sound of a familiar voice. He was almost at the point of sweating. Was it that hot in here? Shiro's mind was all over the place as he tried to take his mind off of the social anxiety. H-hey... He stammered, running his hand through his hair awkwardly. He didn't know why but what he thought would calm him down only made him ten times more nervous. Having Robin here made him feel like he really had to step up his game. Shiro was staring at her outfit, it seemed that he hadn't gotten enough of her dress from earlier today. S-sorry Robin...I'm just not myself right now.. He said, his voice almost turning into a mumble. He realized that he was actually scared. Shiro took a deep breath before chugging down his Jack Rose and wiping his mouth. He stood up slowly, making sure he had his balance. He wasn't drunk just terrified. Well Robin, do you wanna dance? He asked and put out his hand to her.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:36 pm
Robin and Jeni

User ImageUser Image
Robin's ran across almost every corner of the room. "What should I do? What should I do...?" She thought nervously and gulped hard. She felt like she had been holding her breath the entire time. Her hands tightly gripped the cushion of the seat she was in until she saw Shiro put his hand out. He..He wanted to dance? Oh geez. Awkwardly, she nodded and chuckled faintly. "Sure. Uhh...Don't complain if I step on your toes..." The girl mumbled as she grabbed his hand stood up. Did she even know how to dance? Robin tried to remember, but couldn't find anything. Nope, she probably couldn't dance... But, it wouldn't kill her if she tried it out.

Jeni tilted her head a bit when she saw Shiro and Robin get up from the bar. Her eyebrow raised slightly as she looked at them. "Are they gonna dance?" The sorceress had a devious thought, rubbed her hands together until she finally pulled out her cellphone. The two were awkwardly cute in a way, so she decided to film her little Robin's first dance. Pulling up the camera function, her cold thumb tapped the 'record' button and began to film the couple from afar.

Outfits:
Jeni
Robin

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:47 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Why did you wear heels then." he pouted. Althought speaking with quite the reluctant tone, he slowed down his footsteps, allowing Rina to walk a little more comfortably. He looked at the crystal necklace she had on her neck, a little flustered at the sight. "Is it really? I got it from a fellow customer. She had the same name as you do." he smiled as they slowly walked, gentle breeze blowing against the direction they were walking in. How soothing. Several minutes of walking hand in hand, he stopped in front of the entrance, holding her hand a little tighter to provide support for her as they walked up the stairs. What was this place again? Saisons something whatever, not that it matters anyway.

Taking a quick glance around the venue, he shuddered a little at the amount of people attending, possibly the whole town. He sighed, unconsciously cringing his eyebrows. "The amount of people frustrates me. Remind me why I bothered with this in the first place." he frowned but shook his head dismissively, not that he had anything better to do than just lazing around in the house. "Do you want to sit down? We did walk quite the distance after all." he asked, a little worried about her foot.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

Celly smiled. Wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands slid to her waist, she pushed herself up a few extra inches. "No, he won't bother us again," she replied softly as she pressed her lips against his. With a soft moan against his lip, finding them absolutely delicious with the light taste of champagne. Bubbly. When she finally pulled away, she shrugged and looked out into the crowd a moment before looking back to him. "I mean, unless he wants to ask me more about his dead fiance," she added casually before planting another kiss on his lips and letting him go.

Now, where was her drink? She needed a drink and some food! Oh! Maybe one dance! "Gabe, will you give me one dance?" she paused and linked her hands together in a pleading fashion. "Oh please! Oh please! I really wish to have at least one dance with you." She might have been begging, but she was sincere in her words. She liked him, and that was utter truth. A dance with him would be amazing to her. Why was it the longer she was around him, the more she wanted to continue to be around him? All she wanted to do was be close to him and...well, everything else she could think of with him. "If you don't want to dance, I suppose I could get you drunk enough to loosen up at least the slightest bit." she nudged him playfully. Leaning against him and running her knuckle along his jaw slowly, she smiled as her head rested against his chest, "Unless of course, you want a repeat of the first time~"

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro smiled softly as Robin took his hand and stood herself up. He guided her along until they were near the center of the dance floor. Shiro figured the only way to get over his fear was to go over the top just like everyone else here. Then he'd be back to the same old silly Shiro that liked to have fun. He began to dance slowly to the music with Robin in his arms. Just follow my footsteps... He mumbled slightly. Shiro brought his face close to hers, almost touching foreheads. He started with a slow waltz, trying not to take it to fast for Robin. He was surprised he remembered how to do this. He'd only gone over it two or three times but thanks to his memory skills. One...Two...Three... He mumbled, mostly to himself even though he hadn't realized that he was doing it. Shiro still hadn't realized that Jeni was recording them but felt odd like someone was watching them. But there was too big of a crowd around them to tell.

After the two had danced for a while, Shiro realized he was staring yet again. But this time he was staring into her big...Brown eyes. What was he doing again? Oh right...Dancing. He felt his cheeks get hot and he gulped slightly. Great, he was doing it again.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I thought they looked nice. And I usually wear heels on special occasions." She smiled when he spoke though, was he excited too? Rina smiled at that thought, and held his hand a bit tighter. Her eyes widened a little when he mentioned that he had gotten it from someone with the same name. "Wow, that's a coincidence." She didn't really think much of it except that it was coincidence. Her blush darkened when Seth held her hand tighter, and her excitement was bubbling up inside her. Some of it trickled away when they walked in, though. Even she was bothered by the amount of people there. "I don't know why you asked, you said yourself that you didn't know either." Slightly giggling at what she said, she couldn't help but agree with him. "It is bothersome though. And if you don't mind sitting down, I certainly will." Using her free hand, she scratched the back of her head with a smile.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Excited & Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas