Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

"I'll take you home...I'll be at work if you need me." Theodor took her hand and led her back to her home, surprisingly, he managed to know the way back. Though he had forgotten her name again, Theodor had to look at his dog tag from time to time to remember her name. (exits)

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn smiled lightly squeezing back on his hand. It was nice to have fingers again. To just feels his hand in hers. It was something so simple, yet an act she couldn't take for granted. Especially considering how easily her fingers became paws. So Madilyn just followed his lead and tried to remember what it felt like to hold Theo's hand.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 451.00

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Outfit $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled to herself as her teal eyes glanced around the surrounding area. She had managed to take in quite a few sights, and she was very impressed with the city. It was everything that she could have dreamed of for starting a new life. Walking along the streets of uptown Soliel, the female then paused a moment and a blush spread across her face as she heard her stomach growl. She was getting pretty hungry. She also wondered what Alexus was up to. The young woman had a couple of applications for herself folded up in her purse. Opening it, she dug around for a moment before smiling as she sent a text to her husband. I'm getting kind of hungry, how about you? I found two possibly interesting places. One is Italian food and the other is a sushi place? Want to pick one of them to go to? She then hit send and sat down on one of the benches to wait for his reply. The young woman then wondered which her husband would pick. She was guessing with how much of a finicky eater was, he probably wouldn't pick the sushi place.

O.O.C

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Outfit $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee sighed softly as she waited for her husband to text back. She then looked down at her phone as it vibrated, a smile appearing on her face as she read the text, a small giggle escaping her lips. How did I know you were going to say that~ I'll meet you there. She texted in response before pushing herself up off the bench and heading towards the Italian restaurant.

[Exit]

O.O.C

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:19 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 am
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Holding both arms close to her chest, Aleisha wandered slowly throughout the streets of Uptown Soleil. It had been somewhat of a crazy, long night. She had what was her first feed in weeks. Some poor young sap was heading home and little Leish here decided to put her charms to the test. Despite her tendencies to snap at any time. She lured him into one of the alleyways, pretending to be turned by his presence. What she really was doing was leading him to his demise.

Slowly, she let out a small sigh that seemed a little shaky. Due to the weather it seemed to put a number on her. Even being a vampire she still had the human side inside her. The one who seemed so frail and weak. Oh the irony of being like this. She turned the corner of the streets with her bright eyes staring in front. When they caught the attention of her little box-like home she slept in, she walked over and crawled into it. It wasn't exactly much due to just being a cardboard box but she managed to sleep in it. Tonight though if the temperature did not change then she would find it hard.

Holstering her knees up, she wrapped her arms around them with her head leaning over, placing her chin on the top of her knee. She soon let out small cough before closing her eyes tightly. Shivering every few seconds.

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya decided that she would go somewhere she somewhat knew the direction to. Freya had nothing she needed to do but she did however need to figure out her way around the city. The streets here were much nicer then the ones she got lost on the day before, the people looked way more welcoming and so did the stores, the stores also looked way more expensive. Freya turned a corner and continued on walking until she saw a women huddled in a cardboard box shivering occasionally. Freya kneeled down so she was level with the women. "Would you like my coat?" Her voice sounded sweet and genuinely concerned for the women. Freya saw the girl shivering and couldn't help but try and see if the women wanted her coat.

Location|| Upper city streets
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Bkack skinny jeans with a burgundy sweater that has a cut little sheep on it, black coat overtop.
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The vampires eyes partially closed as she tilted her head to stare down at the ground. Her mind seemed to go elsewhere for that moment. It pretty much looked like she was daydreaming. Odd for someone of her level to do this. But none the less she was thinking over and over about the days she had something over her head. A roof to be exact. She knew that she took that for granted and now here she was paying the price.

Her eyes became fixated now to the presence of a woman who seemed to be offering her a coat to wear. Smiling sinisterly at her, she waited to see if the woman would come closer. Her lust of blood was still high, so anyone who came around and close to her, she would try to drain them. As soon as she knelt down to extend her coat to Aleisha, she quickly pounced at the girl, with both hands pushing down on her shoulder. Her fangs began to extend, showing what the vampire truly was. "You shouldn't offer so much to a stranger you know not of." She said with what was a whispering tone of voice.

mudgirl2222

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Freya even had the chance to react the women she had previously been trying to help pounced on her and whispered words that scared her. Even if Freya had a chance to react to the women Freya wouldn't be able to do much due to her lack of muscle and lack of knowledge in self defense. Freya knew she was in an absolutely terrible position, this women had fangs Freya could only hope they were not used for what she thought. A look of fear overcame Freyas entire self, instead of peppy and sweet her whole deminir looked terrified. Freya just stared at the women as terrible thoughts about what was going to happen next went threw her mind. The only possible hope Freya had was that someone would be around and help her or call for help.

Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Bkack skinny jeans with a burgundy sweater that has a cut little sheep on it, black coat overtop.
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seeing the fear in the girls eyes, made Aleisha smile to herself. Her eyes even closed to the smell of the intoxicating stench of blood. It coursed throughout the others veins and it made her own instincts to take her blood even more. The fear just as well made this even sweeter. "You know...?" She leaned down to the girl's neck and grazed her fangs across it. She gave a slight pinch to the others neck, causing two bits of blood to drip. "When I find a snack and that person shows fear, it makes the taste of blood even better." She moved her face over, and in front of the frightened girl's face, smirking with delight. "Come on, show me more of this fear you are illuminating." Aleisha wanted to see the truthfulness of her fear pulsing towards the vampire.

mudgirl2222

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya heard the women say something and the felt her fangs on her skin, Freyas eye sent wide and then she squeezed them shut went her felt tears start to fall, Freya was shaking and her heart was beating a mile a minute which most likley gave this women more of a reason to do what she wads going to do. The women told her that fear made the blood taste better Freyas eyes were like waterfalls at this point, she tried to stop crying but how could she? A women capable of killing her was holding her and taunting her, nothing in Freyas life had prepared her for this, as much as she hated high school and hated being there none of that could compare to this. Soon the women moved so she could look at Freya and see the fear in Freya this only scared her more Freya was just waiting for the inevitable to happen and it terrified her she just wanted to women to get it over with, maybe then she wouldent be scared.

Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aleisha could only smile more to see the tears that swept down the girls eyes. This was making things even better. If at any rate this would probably be the best feed she had in a long time. She moved her lips back down to the scared girls neck. Before anything could stop her from harming the girl, she sank her fangs deep within the others neck. Her eyes turned from a normal coloured red, to a glowing red. The taste simply was impeccable. Both her arms now lifted the girl up to make it easier. Her eyes closed tight and before she could continue, a light of beam shown down onto her back. The sun had just come out which started to burn her back. Being quick with instinct she dived into the large box, that was her home. She growled in pain before glaring at the girl. Blood was drizzling down Aleisha's chin. She made no intentions to wipe it yet. Not till she could lunge on the other once more.

mudgirl2222

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

The feeling of the women's lips on Freya's neck sent chills down her spine and then Freya felt the fangs dig into her neck. Freya sucked in air and made a soft pained noise, but pain was almost unbearable but she tried her hardest to not make a sound. Freya felt the blood draining into this women, the tears continued to flow from her eyes and the occasional pained breath could be heard from Freya. Thankfully the women let go and jump away Freya just stared the loss of blood had slightly weekend her but the fear had almost paralyzed her, Freya had no idea if she should run or stay and if she were to run where would she run? Freya could always call Leon to get help, that is if he even wanted to help her, maybe he would try and kill her too. Freya stared at the women looking at the blood that was on the women's chin, it was Freya's blood. Freya got her balance before she took off running as fast as she could in a diffrent direction but she was so dizzy it did not take long until she had to stop to regain her balance and realize that she was utterly lost. Freya hoped that the women had not managed to catch up to her. Quickly Freya took out her phone and started a new message to Leon the message read "It's Freya.. I'm in the uptown streets, I really need you right now." Freya shoved her phone back into her pocket. Freya reached her hand up to her neck and touched where the women had bit her she removed her hand and looked at it seeing the blood on her hand. Freya sunk to the ground and pulled her knees close and cried. Freya almost wished the women would have killed her.

Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Lord Yozo

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her eyes remained glowing, as she eyed the girl down. Aleisha tilted her head slightly while smiling to see the injured girl cry and run off. It brought somewhat joy to her little heart. If only she could chase after her but the beam of light that shown down had made her immobilized. As much though that she would like to give chase, she did not want to move any more muscles in her body. The harsh weather was really cold on her skin. Made her feel like a Popsicle. Strange as that must be for something that has cold skin could even feel such a thing. She rolled herself over onto her back, with both eyes now happily staring up at the top of the cardboard box. A heavy sigh escaped her lips before she moved her slivering tongue across her chin, to lick up the blood that came from the frighten girl.

mudgirl2222

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Freya
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon had gotten Freya's text and made his way over to the streets of uptown. He frowned slightly as he walked through the fancy streets. And to top it all off it was raining! He hated coming down here but apparently he was needed. Leon was holding an umbrella over his head as he looked around for the gullible girl. I wonder what she had gotten herself into... He mumbled to himself as he walked along. What had happened to her anyways? He scratched his head lightly before shrugging it off, he'd find out when he found her. He walked around for what felt like another ten minutes before sighing. She was nowhere to be found! Well she wasn't anywhere he had looked so far. Oi! Freya? He exclaimed, cupping his mouth to extend his voice. He started looking around the area until he noticed a girl, sitting on the ground and hugging her knees. The more he looked the more familiar she seemed. It took him a few minutes but he eventually figured out that it was non-other than Freya! He lightly jogged over to the girl, wondering what was going on.

As he grew closer his face went from confused to scared. He saw blood running down Freya's neck and she was, crying. He squatted down next to her and gently placed his hand on her back. F-freya what's going on? He asked, trying his best to comfort her.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

mudgirl2222

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash