Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's clothes
<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

Adam shut up as soon as he saw the waiter with the cream soda he'd ordered, bouncing in his chair with his hands grabbing at empty space. Aiden eye'd him and made sure to grab the drink from the child, least he ruin his appetite. "You're here all the way from Japan? So how does America feel?" He asked, intrigued. She was pretty young to be talking about moving after high school. Maybe it was normal for more people now and days, he'd really only loved into a dorm room. Ah, being young again. He was t exactly old, but he was not twenty-one, or twenty-anything anymore. Living it up was t entirely overrated, but it was impractical at his age. No, the athelete was just fine with his camera and his son, leave him with those.

"I know how you feel about moving into a big city suddenly, I was raised in a village most of my childhood. Visiting my father in New York was an adventure for sure." Aiden elaborated, glad the woman asked a question to distract Adam from his soda. The boy swished his head, noticing suddenly that there was a coloring mat and three crayons at the table. He grabbed them and began to scribble. "I ride on planes all the time. Sometimes every weekend to see daddy play basketball." The child replied, eyes dancing across the paper behind his blue utensil. "But that's when I used to live with mommy. Now daddy quit basketball and I stay with him." He blabbed, and Aiden cradled his chin in his palm before clearing his throat and lifting one brow. Adam caught the look and trailed off, if only for a moment. "The nanny used to ride the plane with me, but now I'm a big boy and I go by myself. What's a Okinawa?"

OOC: sorry for the wait!

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Adam spoke, she realized that Aiden must have been divorced. She decided not to touch on the subject, glad she didn't accidentally step out of line already. She looked up at Aiden as he asked her about America, "Ah, well it is certainly different. I used to travel to London, to visit my Grandma, so English isn't a big problem." she explained, taking a sip of her drink. She listened as Adam spoke about his father being an athlete. She was surprised, as he didn't seem like a serious athlete. He looked like a goofy father to her, but looks were certainly deceiving. As Adam asked about Okinawa, she smiled, "It's a beautiful place wayyyy far from here." she explained, "Where I lived, it was surrounded by the ocean." she reminisced, smiling gently, "Ah, you know you can find sand shaped like stars there? A friend of mine used to believe that if you make a wish on it and blow it away, your wish will come true." she said, describing an old story that the elders would spout.

She looked over at Aiden, "If you'd guys like, I have a few bottles of them packed away. My friends gave them to me as charms for the big city, but it's way too much for me to handle." she offered, "I know it's kind of weird to give you sand... but it's a very popular trend in Japan."

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $1000
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ⑤ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Content [ Location ] Manor Kitchen
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

Tsuki clocked in after making her way to work again. She greeted everyone and began seating customers before grabbing her waitress pad and started to take orders for appetizers and drinks. As far as she saw, they were short on staff today. I wonder if the others will be here soon. She almost had enough money for a new doll though. That she definitley was looking forward to. She also had to practice her violin later. She had not gotten out of her house much. She wondered if she had any neighbors. Then again, she wasn't to overly social. Smiling at a couple after being waved over she greeted them. "I apologize we are a bit short staff, Are you ready to order then?" Nodding as they told there order she quickly wrote it down. "Alrighty...I'll get you refills while I'm at it. Your food will be out in about 15min as well. Thank you for your patience." With that she turned and headed back to the kitchen, posting the order and then getting the couple refills. She repeated this with her other tables as well.

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:00 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia walked into her workplace with a rather unhappy mood. She was tired after spending the night watching movies, forgetting she had work the next day. Yawning a little, she got changed into her work clothing and pulled her hair into a side ponytail, stretching her arms upward. She hadn't seen Aiden and Adam since before Christmas, but she was planning on contacting them soon. She went to the bathroom and splashed her face with water, hoping to wake herself up. After drying off, she walked into the main hall and put on a smile, greeting customers as they walked in. She hummed softly as she made her way around tables, taking orders and placing them at the front counter. So far, she was one of the only ones who clocked in. Well, it wasn't that busy anyway so she didn't have to worry about it. Yet.

Company:
Money:
OOC:

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:47 am
User Image

User Image

Marshal ||| Diamond ||| Joey

Diamond parked in front of the first restaurant she spotted, noting but not caring that the facility was of higher class than the average joint. Her parents were ritzy, she controlled part of the company, so fancy wasn't a big deal. If they over looked her clothes then the only problem was disturbing others with the babies. Tentatively, Dia turned around in her seat to check on the two groggy forms, the smaller of the two already furrowing her brow as their car ride came to a stop. The gentle motions of driving had finally put them to sleep after a very long flight this morning. The doctor traced a finger down her brow to her nose, distracting her from the threat of tears as she went cross-eye'd for several seconds before looking at her adoptive mother. She smile, although tiredly, and got out of the car to access the trunk, then the backseat. It took her a minute or two to get them both unbuckled and each into the double stroller, Marshal lulling his head groggily on to one side and sucking his thumb. "I bet you two are hungry." The new mother mentioned aloud, watching their temporary wonder if the snow as she wheeled them inside. She stopped at the reservation counter, pushing her hair back with the back of her hand. "Table for one and two halfs." She requested, waving to the toddler, the infant and herself.

User Image

Marshal ||| Dia ||| Joey
1217 Pasadena Housing ||| Driving ||| Currency is: $1000
Qualified Medical Doctor ||| 1 year - 31 years - 11 months||| So-What Single

Ooc:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia was working the front entrance when a mother entered with her two children. Illia lit up at the sight of kids, feeling a little bit of her tiredness slip away. She giggled as the mother requested a table, picking up a menus, "Right this way." she beckoned, leading them to a nice table by the window. She took note of the children, thinking that they would most likely prefer a more quiet setting as to not rile up the baby or the toddler. She grabbed two booster seats and set them by the table, placing the menu in front of the mother's seat, "They're adorable. How old are they?" she asked curiously, giving a wave to the toddler. Illia seemed to be around a lot of children lately. Perhaps she should start working at a daycare instead. It seemed a little more her setting. Well, not that she disliked her current job. "Shall I start with drinks?"

Company: Dia and her kids
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

User Image

Marshal ||| Diamond ||| Joey

Diamond smiled as she was shown to a section of the restaurant where few others were seated, leaving the stroller beside the table to move the candle sticks out of range of tiny hands. She nodded her appreciation as high chairs were brought for her, kneeling down to unbuckle each child and move them into a seat. Marshal stiffened his legs as the chair came into view, immediately wailing and wrapping his arms around her neck. Dia could only respond with a tired sigh before putting him down to toddle to the window, spotting the menu laying in wait for her at her seat. "Oh, thank you. He's a year and she's eleven months. The doctor replied, pulling Marshal into her lap as he began to coo and slap the window. He noticed the waitress waving at him and clutched one hand in return, waving stiffly. "'Ey!" He smiled, looking around as the adult glanced warily through the menu. Guh, she was so tired. "Yes. One cream soda, please? And a small water." She was disappointed not to see a selection of juice on the menu, she couldn't have any for the children on the flight back. Oh well, they'd be at home soon enough.

User Image

Marshal ||| Dia ||| Joey
1217 Pasadena Housing ||| Driving ||| Currency is: $1000
Qualified Medical Doctor ||| 1 year - 31 years - 11 months||| So-What Single

Ooc:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:55 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia giggled as the young toddler gave her a cute wave back. A one-year old and an eleven month old, the woman had responded. They were so young! Illia was completely enchanted. The mother seemed tired as far as she could tell. Must have been a long day with two infants. Taking down their orders, she put her pad back into her apron pocket and smiled, "Umm... I have some tea in the back, if you'd like." she said out of the blue, "You look very tired... and I heard peppermint tea is good for headaches and such. I keep some in my locker in case I work late night shifts." she explained. She must have looked really strange, offering something off menu to a stranger. Not to mention a mother of two kids. She simple wanted to offer her help, and the woman seemed to need it. Biting her lip, she parted her lips back into her kind smile, awaiting her answer.

Company: Dia and her kids
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:08 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:24 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Nervous x. .x Location: Front of restaurant x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

.x Enters x.

Integra stood outside the restaurant. “Taste of Italy” the sign read, it squeaked as it swung in the wind. Only arriving this morning, she had thrown what little luggage she had, and come straight to work. People were the scariest thing in the world to her. Taking a job in a restaurant might not have been the smartest thing, but it was something she was good at. Baking, a skill that never failed her. She could pull numerous delicious pastries out of ovens, that may seem like magic to some people, but was really a result of long, hard work. She could hide in the kitchen and get away with little interaction, or so she hoped.

Anxiety was biting away at her as she stared at the door, but she couldn’t allow herself to be late on her first day. She wore a white apron with pink lace and a little pink heart, that fit perfectly on her human half, but draped awkwardly over her horse bottom. Her bakers hat sat lopsided atop her head, her golden hair tucked into it for sanitation. The red blanket was wrapped and belted down to her bottom horse half. There wasn’t much she could do, but she hoped it would keep horse hair from getting into the food. To complete the look, she had a little hair net tied over her tail.

Money. She needed money, Integra reminded herself as she started stepping towards the door. Money to buy more bad horror movies and romance novels! Opening the door, her front half fit in just fine. She almost threw she was home free, until her back hips got stuck in the door frame. Her face lit up bright red. There was nothing she could do about the size of her back hips, they were all muscle, and human doorways weren’t made for horses! She pulled and squeezed, pushing forward until she heard a pop and feel forwards. Her front hooves quickly shot forwards, allowing her to catch her balance before she hit the ground and destroyed the place. Shaking, she straightened herself up and looked at the door. Thank god the frame didn’t crack, or she might have gotten fired on her first day.

With a few tentative steps, she moved towards the kitchen.
“Hello? My name is Integra Lionheart. I’m here to bake?"

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:21 am
Coheart

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Content [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

-Enters-
Tsuki for once, was very tired. She had speant most the night making a new doll to keep her mind off of other things. She had been working a lot recently and it was taking quite a bit out of her. It had been almost a month since she had last fed and she needed to feed soon. Luckily, she figured she would tell the doctor she was anemic or something to get a blood pack. With all these things on her mind, she wound up bumping into someone as she walked into the restraunt. Only catching the baker part of what the female said. Thinking for a moment, she gave a small closed mouth smile and spoke gently.

"I apologize...I was lost in thought and didn't see you there. You must be the new baker. You can just head to the kitchen and they should show you what to do. Though from what I've seen, they just let you follow the recipes or make it up as you go. As long as it looks nice and taste's good, I think that is all that matters to them. I'm Tsukiko Dubois a waitress here. It's nice to meet you miss?" Tsukki was trying her best not to let her eyes wander to the bottom half of the female. It looks like that of a horse...Obviously not human....I've seen it before...ah but I forget what they are called. She was familiar with other creatures, but it had been awhile since she had seen this species. She had almost thought they were extinct. The female was quite cute in her eyes. Though the bottom half made her want to do two things. Bite and get blood, as animals were her common source of food and reach out her hand to pet the tail that was currently covered. Tsukki did neither of these things as the whole site was a bit funny as well. Shaking her head slightly, her attention re-focused on the female as she waited for the name. She hoped her gaze hadn't been overly noticeable.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:03 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Scared, but being brave x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Tsukiko x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Integra quickly turned around to face Tsukiko when she felt the bump, embarrassed again at her large behind. This took quite some effort in the in the little area of the shop, but she managed, only knocking over a chair or two. Integra’s heart pumped when she saw Tsukiko, easily the most beautiful women she had ever met. Her clothing reminded Integra of Victorian Gothic style, which was often worn by the women in her favorite movies. Tsukiko pale, gorgeous skin reminded her of the porcelain dolls she saw in shop windows. Inhaling, Integra got a whiff of Tsukiko, and her stomach turned. She didn’t smell bad, but she didn’t smell quite right either. Perhaps it was the animal instinct inside her, but something told her this woman was a predator.

This was the first person Integra had met on the island, and predator or not, terrified or not, she was determined to try and be friends. Her eyes followed Tsukiko, extra sensitive to ever glance at her horse parts. When their eyes once again met, Integra’s horse ears twitched and dropped shyly, her back left leg stamping once in a sort of twitch.
“Lionheart. Integra.” She repeated her name for Tsukiko, her eyes soft and forgiving. Although she was not good at reading people, she sensed no hostility in the glance over her body. Sometimes, it was good to be half animal. Integra extended in her hand, her heart pumping quickly with fear, but a determined stubbornness overriding it. “I will work very hard and do my very best, Miss Tsukiko.”

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers