Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit

❛Closure is a joke. The only apology you need, is the one you ower yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have and the only person you need to see, is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself and say "You know what? I ******** up. My worth is more than that." That's your closure.

Don't keep dancing with the devil and wonder why you're still in hell.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Down in the gutters | Company: None | Wearing: Madame Red | Crushing on: No One | Cash: $976

She felt the man's eyes upon her and she returned her gaze towards him, golden irises locking onto his. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering just where exactly she saw that face of his. She dug deep into her memories but throughout the millenium she's lived, it's hard to pin point just where and which period of time they crossed paths. She squinted, trying to get a clearer vision of him. The alcohol she took earlier had started to disturb her field of vision and the rest of her senses.

"The name's Patrick." Patrick? Vixen gree even more confused and she was sure that the man was confused about her identity himself. It was when he had mentioned Koizora that the fox took a few steps back in surprise. Is he Patrick Peterson? The exact same boy she met back in the flower field? She hasn't changed much appearance wise since she altered her appearance slightly younger to fit in among the students whereas for him, he had matured greatly. A small smile appeared on her face and disappeared as quickly. She didn't know why but she could feel the sudden urge to bawl right on the spot. Vixen took a deep breath and extended her hand towards him, pretending as if nothing was wrong. The woman was smiling but her eyes contradicted her smile. Her eyes weren't smiling. "Of course. How can I not realize. You're that boy I met at the Sunflower field, aren't you? How many years has it been? You've changed so much." she asked, finding it quite a surprise he had such a drastic change in appearance. "I didn't think I'd meet you here. Soleil, of all places."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:59 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle gave a small shrug too as he spoke of himself. Normal was far from what she was anyways so she had no reason to judge.
"Hm, me neither, maybe .." her words trailed off as a very peculiar smell made its way into the young woman's nose. Her eyes then broke from the painting as she gave a light sniff, trying not to make it noticeable. A woman approaching and the smell strengthening. What a delightful smell.. she thought. Her ear then twitched at the males question to this..to Vixen?

Introductions had begun and she was learning quickly, Patrick was the man's name and this multi tailed woman...multi tailed woman..The fox...a "Kitsune?" she said aloud by mistake. "Old friends huh?" she asked with a smile as her green eyes basically pierced a hole into the woman's soul. "Nomelle, a stranger to both." she gave a light chuckle before feeling a bit conscious. Nomelle's senses were telling her something was wrong. Though she was naive to relationships, friends, romantic and the likes she thought something was strange. "I guess Soleil is the place to meet and reunite so I've seen. Such a..pretty woman and you could forget?" she directed the question to Patrick.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Curious & Alert ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Check it out

{Occ:}

Genkawolf

Lyeisander

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"A kitsune?" Patrick thought after hearing it from other and felt it sounded right to him. He shakes his head a little, "I don't personally know her" he said to the question of them being friends. "A unique name" he said about Nomelle's name. "My teen years are a blank for me because of a accident, but you looked familiar and the name didn't seem common. From what I know from records, I have been looking like this since the last year spent at the Academy" he said for the question directed at him and had said it to Vixen. "Does seems that way for people from that academy to encounter each other at some point in this city even for those who you may have not crossed paths with back then. I have met those kind of people from that part of the past, you're not the first, Vixen" he explained. He tried not to get into too much detail about his own condition, but he wanted it to be known as to why he doesn't remember meeting and that it wasn't on purpose.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Nomelle and Vixen.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:51 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

"Well thank you." she said sweetly then listened in to the conversation. An academy sounded very prestigious, maybe she was in a league of her own. Maybe most of these people went to that academy and spread out among the city. Shaking the thought Nomelle's focus went to the males statement about an accident, Amnesia perhaps? either way she wouldn't pry into the males business she had just met him so it's not like she had to know. "Hey kitsune, what are you afraid of?" she asked with a devious look in her eyes. Turning to face the two as she backed up the stairs slowly a grin tugging at the corner of her lips. The expression quickly turned into a teasing one, before smiling at the two. "Patrick, which piece of art would be your recommended piece to view tonight? I'm sure you wouldn't mind tagging along now right? And you Vixen?" she asked as she happily called out their names.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Curious & Alert ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Check it out

Genkawolf

Lyeisander

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image

❛Closure is a joke. The only apology you need, is the one you ower yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have and the only person you need to see, is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself and say "You know what? I ******** up. My worth is more than that." That's your closure.

Mood: Down in the gutters | Company: None | Wearing: Madame Red | Crushing on: No One | Cash: $976

She eyed the man, then averted her gaze. The fox couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the woman's comment. Beautiful, huh? Vixen still couldn't recall much of Koizora except for the strange incident where students switched bodies though when he mentioned his name, a portion of her memory did start to surface. "Well, I do recall sticking around you a couple of times after you told me not to ignore you if I see you in the future. I don't remember much from Koizora. I'm already an old woman, y'know." she stated and laughed dryly. She didn't think people from Koizora would come to this place. The two cities are quite far from each other and she'd prefer to move somewhere further from large civilizations. Soleil's her temporary pick. Vixen averted her gaze towards the woman who introduced herself as Nomelle, and who seemed to have spoke her thoughts aloud. Something was off about her and Vixen was sure that she isn't human. "What.. are you?" she asked, her ears and tail perked in alert. She had started to believe that her assumptions were true. If she doesn't mistake that scent of hers, she must be a.. wolf, perhaps? It's definitely the scent of a canine. Vixen was starting to get lost in her thoughts until Nomelle questioned her fear, which gave her something to think about. Already feeling down to the gutters, her question caused the fox to feel even worse about herself. There wasn't much change in her expression but her darkened irises is almost impossible to miss. "What I'm afraid of, huh?" she murmured.

"That I run out of desserts. I can't live without my daily dose of sugar." the fox blurted, forcing a smile and brushing the topic off. That was what she had intended to do but for some apparent reason, she had decided to give her question a serious answer eventhough Nomelle had probably asked for no apparent reason at all. "I don't know how to put it in words. I'm afraid of losing what to believe in. I'm afraid of being alone, being abandoned, being betrayed. I'm afraid of being disconnected from this world, from being.. lost. I'm afraid of the challenges and obstacles in life. I don't know. You can say that I'm afraid of life itself." she paced towards the staircase, in the direction where Nomelle headed off to. Once again, the click of her heels echoed throughout the room once more. "It sounds ironic, doesn't it? Coming from someone who's lived over a millenium. Why did you ask?" she shrugged, holding back herself from frowning even further. Upon the woman's question, she walked in her direction without feeling the need to answer. Her actions were already clear enough.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Not a problem, you're welcome" Patrick said not expecting such a sweet response to the comment about her name. Shoves the thoughts of the past in his mind and focus on the present. He appreciated that Nomelle didn't about the accident. He pushed his gloved his hand in his right hand. "Makes sense. You don't look old. Unlike me, I probably look at least ten years older than I actually am" he said to Vixen. He listened to what Vixen fears are, "I have similar or the same fears. Overcome them in death and at the beginning of life" he confesses and did that mostly for himself.
He looks back to Nomelle as he listens to a question that was directed to him. "The morning jog by Leonid Afremov" he answered as the recommended piece of art to view. "It really depends on what you like in life. Like the clay statues of the cultures of South America" he said because he wasn't sure he had picked the right art piece. He was thinking maybe he should have generalize his answer. He nods, "Sure, viewing with others you get to hear what think of what they see in the art work" he said to the tagging along and basically why he came to the museum for. He follows after them, just more few steps further away, but close to enough to hear them in this almost empty art museum.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Nomelle and Vixen.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lyeisander

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:34 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Catching the woman's question, 'what are you', Nomelle chose to hold onto that precious information for the moment. Hell she might end up scaring the girl off so why would she tell her now. She'd definitely be judged by both of them. Though at the mention of desserts Nomelle stopped and removed her backpack to rummage through it. Finding what she was looking for she pulled out two sweet muffins in a container.
"It's fresh and sweet, for the two of you..if she wants to share them of course." handing it to the female without a answer Nomelle gave a chuckle before turning to walk correctly up the stairs. The morning jog? I haven't been on one in a while..

"No no, whatever is fine. I like to know other people's interests are. Plus asking questions are the only ways to get to know people. Asking questions is also a way to acknowledge other's feelings. Right?" she asked before stopping at the top. "Lead the way Patrick!" she said a little too loudly because her voice echoed. "Hmm..sorry~"

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Calm but anxious ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Check it out

Genkawolf

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Am I getting too emotionally involved in this situation" Patrick wondered while observing them. He shakes his head a little, "No thanks, I'm not hungry" he said to Nomelle. He didn't have the urge to eat for a long time and doesn't know when his appetite will be returning. "I'm not so sure about that" he responded to the question. "Is it really worth getting to know someone when you're not even sure you will see them again?" he questioned in his thoughts. "At least you're not as loud as rowdy children" he said to the apology then started leading the way to the painting.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Nomelle and Vixen.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lyeisander

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:57 am
User Image

Vixen perked upwards at the smell that was all too familiar. Muffins. She was correct. The woman pulled out two of them and handed one to the fox, in which she happily accepted. Her mood lifted greatly at the sight of desserts, perhaps she shouldn't have wasted her money on alcohol. If she had known how easy it was to cheer up, she would'vr stayed home and feast on her parfaits instead. "Thank you!" but nonetheless, Vixen was grateful towards the woman. She noticed how Nomelle ignored her question earlier regarding her race, which only confirmed the fox's suspicions but nevertheless, she decided to let it slip this time around. Regarding Nomelle's response, the fox wasn't sure how to answer. "I'd prefer if small details were found out through casual conversarions, where it just casually slips in between. What you said is true but.. not too much, I guess. When it slowly becomes something like an interview, it get's a little irritating." she turned her head away, holding the muffin in her hand. She didn't feel like eating it now, not yet, at least. Instead of following them both closely, she decided to take a small stroll of her own and admire the rest of the historical sculptures yet remaining in a distance that still allows them to talk properly. Her footsteps came to a stop in front of the picture of the Nanoa fruit and instead of moving on, she decided to stay and read the contents. She's heard a lot about the myth, about the Jungle, the riddles and what not. A fruit that lets people have a glimpse of the future, letting them know if they're truly meant for each other. The fox smiled wryly, finding it a little pathetic.

"Do you guys.. believe in this orchard? Do you think this is real?" she asked, obviously doubting the contents. The fox wouldn't sound so spiteful under normal circumstances but it was different today. Her mind was clouded with negative thoughts, haunted by past events. She bit her lip, trying her best to snap herself out of it. The last thing she'd like to do is ruin their mood, too.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was focused on walking to where the scenery paintings were until he heard the questions about the orchard. "I've heard about it, but don't really believe in it. Would be a waste of a time if two people who tried to eat that fruit turned out not to be compatible yet get along before the journey there. Just plants seeds of doubt like with the academy's curse" he answered. He was skeptical of things of that nature because of how his personal life is. Slows down once he was on the other side of the museum and approaching the morning jog painting. Been down on his luck for the past couple of weeks since the year had began. He was considering going on a trip and taking Hiro with him to take a break from this town.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Nomelle and Vixen.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lyeisander

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I suppose that would make me the tour guide then" Patrick said following up on what Roy said about not being at the art museum before. He wondered if it has something to do with the guy saying he wasn't very artistic in the past. "Why haven't you been to the museum before? Is it because you didn't have anyone to go with you" he asked him. This wasn't his first visit and most of the visits he was accompanied by someone else. He opened the door to let Roy go in first after approaching the building. "One painting I haven't gone to see is of the legendary fruit" he admits.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"Ahh"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy shrugged his shoulders a bit when Patrick asked why he never went to the museum "Never really had a reason too, usually I was either working or sleeping" he explained before entering the museum and looking around the entrance "Oh? How come?" he asked, curious why of all the painting he didn't see that one.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"No curiosity about the place back then? Like when people first move to the town they do sightseeing before fully settling in" Patrick asked after entering the museum. "I usually don't make it very far in since I was someone for most of the visit or close to closing time" he explained. "Well, seeing it with you will make it all the more special" he said smiling. He decided to hold off of buying what he wanted until it is close to leaving here being the last thing he does. "We have plenty of time so let's look around. If that is alright with you" he said to Roy and offered his hand to him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:42 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy shook his head "Nope, not a bit of interest. I was more preoccupied worrying about being stabbed in the back by a fellow Officer....I was transferred here from a really bad department..." he clarified as casually as if he were talking about the weather. Roy then smiled a small bit before grabbing Patrick's hand "I'd...love nothing more than to...spend all my time with you..." Roy said with a content smile on his face as they began their tour of the museum.

Genkawolf

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces