Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Happy
Relationship: Single
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
Money: $1000
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Mia nodded in agreement to him looking around, since she had originally left her home to explore the area as well, and she wanted to know what the shopping was like in the area. She followed him into the store and glanced around. It looked like a normal store, and seemed to have a pretty decent variety. As she was taking everything in, Emil asked her how long she'd lived in Soleil.

"Actually, I just moved in yesterday," she replied honestly. "I just finished unpacking this morning and decided I should probably get to know the area." She made a face as she began looking through a rack of dresses."Though I should really probably be looking for places accepting applications. Kinda jumped on the opportunity to move into a new place pretty quick." She pulled out a dress as she was talking and held it up to herself. Not her color. She put it back then asked, "What about you?"

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Not-So-Catwalk | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Calm | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Emil blinked lightly as Mia answered his question for two reasons. First of all, the two of them had come to Soleil on the same day. Second, only yesterday and she already knew her way around the place? If past experiences were anything to go by, it'd take days for him to figure the place out perfectly. Glancing over at her as she started to browse the clothing herself, he couldn't help but think back to how she sniffed the air during their travel here. Whether or not it was connected, he couldn't say with one hundred percent certainty, but it might've explained that a little. "I came to Soleil yesterday as well." He said, occaisionally taking out a shirt or two as well to inspect before putting it back. He had seen the cashier smile at them, and he had given the slightest of smiles back out of politeness, but buying something from here right away might prove inconvenient considering there was still much to explore of the place. That said, would it be rude to have her wait on them only for the pair to leave with nothing? Emil wasn't sure, he'd have to cross that bridge once it came closer. "I guess I'm sort of the same. I've got enough to get by for a little while, but a job's going to be necessary if I'm going to be staying." He explained. Staying here in Soleil was not a plan set in stone, but as of so far, the mere fact that Mia wasn't Human and wasn't hiding the fact meant that this place could be safe...well, safer at least. Emil wondered about where he'd work, assuming he'd be able to get a job at all. To be honest, he didn't have much in the ways of technical skills yet, nor did he have a lot of people skills. "Are you going to apply to anywhere in particular?" He asked, figuring that anything Mia could suggest might at least give him some direction as to what he would consider.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:52 am
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
OOC:

Mia listened to him as he spoke. He sounded a bit unsure of something, a feeling Mia had picked up on solely because of her more cat-like nature. She could almost always sense how a person was feeling. Had she done something to make him feel uneasy?

"Well, I don't really have much experience with work," she replied answered. "So I'll probably just start with some part time work. Maybe a waitress at restaurant or something." She grinned as she pulled out another dress and held it up to herself, spinning around. "Besides, it'd be a waste not to show myself off in a cute uniform," she joked. She looked at the price of the dress before putting it back. She should probably wait until she had some cash before making impulse purchases. She hadn't even gone grocery shopping yet.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Not-So-Catwalk | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Calm...-ish | Special Someone: Nope

Emil simply nodded as Mia spoke, but to be perfectly honest he was a little surprised. For the first person he's properly met since coming here, they already had a a few things in common. "Part-time does sound like the best option." He said, setting the shirt he was looking at back down. There had to be some sort of position he could fill...as long as it kept a roof under his head, he had done a number of odd jobs during his travel here, though not enough to say he was experienced in much, nor did he memorise any employers who might've even considered putting in a good word for him. At the time, it felt like the best option to have few people know or even remember him, but in terms of finding work it would've been helpful. Mia's next words brought his train of thought to a halt, his attention shifting back to her as she spun momentarily. Whether or not she was being serious, the male wasn't quite sure, but the back of his thoughts held onto that. Though he did out effort in distancing himself from others, Emil couldn't deny that, like most people, he could come to a conclusion that he thought someone was attractive or not. In this case, Mia very much fit into his perception of what was physically attractive...the very concept of her being in a 'cute uniform' simply painting a bit more of a picture in his head. For the briefest of seconds, Emil could feel his cheeks heat up a little, out of reflex he held his breath and glanced towards the clothing racks again. "I'm sure we'll both find somewhere to work...hopefully sooner rather than later." He said, praying to whatever unknown force that might be listening that the heat of his face hadn't shown in the form of a blush or something. After a moment, Emil rubbed the back of his neck, letting out a light breath and looking over at Mia. "I think I've got the gist of what's here now. Unless you're still looking or planning on buying something, any suggestions on a place I should learn to remember next?" He asked, figuring that the basics- clothing, food, entertainment and so on- were probably the ideal places to memorise first.

{Sorry for the delay, pretty draining weekend ;-; }

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:07 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

OOC: It's totally fine! I'm not impatient smile

Mia took no notice of the fact that she had made him blush. Mia was naturally friendly, and even more so than that, she was a natural flirt. So she took no notice of Emil blushing at her comment. Instead, she tilted her head and placed her face in her hand as she thought about where to show him next.

"We could look at a restaurant. Or try and find something fun to do." She wasn't too sure what Emil would consider to be fun, so the second option she gave might be a bit tricky. Although, she could always just pick something she liked and hope for the best. Since she offered to show him around though, she decided to let him pick where she'd take him.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk
what am I doing? Working (Cashier)
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I fee? Pretty good!
Money? $994.67!

Sereh leaned against the counter behind her and tried to not draw the attention of the only two in the store with her. Not because, she didn't want them to see or talk to her, but because they were having a private discussion and she couldn't find any other way to make her presence less obvious. Though when the girl mentioned how cute she would look in a uniform, Sereh had to agree. The girl looked like she would look cute in anything she wore. Then the male looked away, she thought she saw a light blush on his s cheek that almost made her giggle. Shaking her he slightly, she looked down and tried to think of other things besides the two that were standing and talking in the store.

~~ ~~  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:15 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Not-So-Catwalk | Cash: $997 | Feeling: er... | Special Someone: Nope

Emil had to think about Mia's suggestion for a moment, his own head tilting a little as he tried to come to a decision. Restaurants, to Emil, had two possible uses: somewhere to eat, obviously, and somewhere to work. That had always been the case whenever he entered one. Because of his habit of keeping to himself, along with the tight budget that came with travel, he had always eaten alone and only what he needed to keep himself going later. Now that he was in a place that could prove worth staying, would he really be able to just sit down and eat what seemed most appealing? Furthermore, would Mia and himself decide on eating if they chose to go to one? Together? There were many questions here that put Emil out of his element...and this was just coming from making a decision on where to go next. Hoping not to overthink it any more than he already did, the male moved onto the next option: something fun to do. Again, this raised just as many questions. What did Mia consider fun? What did he consider fun? Once again, Emil had never truly had the luxury or funds to sit down and appreciate such things. He did like watching the stars at night, but it was neither close to dark outside, nor did he believe that was what Mia had in mind. Besides, he didn't need to look around the city to do that, it was just a case of finding a spot not undercover and looking up. That, however, was as far as his list went when it came to fun, Emil hadn't experienced much else...perhaps he'd need to add to that list if he had any hope of getting truly settled in Soleil. "Maybe try for something fun first. I'm not too sure what there is around here, so I'll just follow your lead. Could be a better idea holding off on finding somewhere to eat until we're ready to actually eat..." He suggested, trailing off for a second as he thought about the words that came out of his mouth. This time, Emil couldn't fight against the light shade of red that colored his cheeks even if he tried. Of course it wasn't how he had meant it, but finding something fun to do and then eating together later? That sounded so close to planning a date that he may as well have asked. Flicking his gaze downwards, Emil cleared his throat quickly, hoping the girl in front of him hadn't interpreted his words the way he had or, at the very least, wouldn't be unnerved by them. "That is, if you think that'll be the best way of learning how to get around this place."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

OOC:

Something fun, huh? What would Emil think was fun? She had no idea what to suggest, but she remembered seeing something she was interested in on the way over. She could always bring him there and hope for the best. That's what she would have to do, she decided after a moment of pondering the option. So, the arcade it was! Her face lit up at the thought of spending time in the arcade, playing games until she got tired. She wondered if her new friend was any good at playing games.

"So, entertainment and then dinner, huh? It's practically like we're on a date," she teased. Mia had no sense of what would make someone uncomfortable, she just said whatever was at the top of her mind. "C'mon, let's go!" She led the way out of the clothing store after smiling and waving goodbye to the cashier who she had noticed looking at them. She traced their steps backward from earlier and eventually stod in front of the Mushroom Kingdom, an arcade she had spotted as they were walking along earlier."Do you like video games?" she wondered.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

MisaMirific

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:25 pm

what am I doing? Working (Cashier)
Money? $988.46!

after the two left, Sereh looked around the store. Would she meet someone she could just talk to? Maybe even become friends? Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Sereh walked around the store. A few hours later she went on her lunch. Luckily there was a fast food place in t too far away. I:all start bringing my lunches tomorrow. Can't eat fast food all the time. She thought to herself as she ate. Once done she went back to work.

~~ ~~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:11 am

what am I doing? Heading home for now.
Money? $945.46!

Sereh finished her first shift of work, a little happy that she didn't have many costumers that day. She wrote in the book what time she got done. She then walked around the store a bit, actually taking time to look at the clothing. A lot of it were things she would wear. She picked out a few pieces and tried them on, even picking out a bathing suit. She decided on getting a checkered bikini, a drak green full-length skirt and a light blue top.after she paid for it she headed home to change and go out on the town.

~~ Exit ~~  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:18 am

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk.
what am I doing? Heading Working.
How do I feel? Happy.
Money? $692.44!

Walking into the store, Sereh smiled and waved to a few costumers. She punched in then moved behind the counter and cashed out a few costumers then walked around the store, straightening clothes out as well as helping a few costumers pick out some clothes.

~~ ~~  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:34 am

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk.
what am I doing? Heading Working.
How do I feel? Happy.
Money? $892.44!

A few hours have gone by and Sereh received her first paycheck. She smiled and put it in her pocket. She went back to work, helping customers out then cashing them out. Once her shift was done, she clocked out then decided to head out for a bit.

~~ Exits ~~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas made his way with the pinkette towards their work place. As they approached the locked front door Lucas let out a sigh, he really didn't feel like coming into work after such an abnormal night but he didn't have much of a choice now did he? The woman seemed to force him into an awkward arm lock, not letting go. As they reached the door, Lucas reached into his pocket with his one free hand, fumbling around for the keys to the store. Once he found them, the raven haired male unlocked the door and pushed it open. As soon as he stepped in with the store the smell filled his nose. He wasn't use to it just yet. Welp. Here we are...We're behind schedule though so we need to get to work! He said jimmying his arm out of the woman's arm lock. He made his way to the management office. He sat down in his swivel chair and laid his head back on the back of the chair. When was lunch?

Lucas' blank eyes stared up at the ceiling, taking in the silence for only a moment. He had to relax or else things would get out of control. Lunch would arrive soon enough. The more he worried about his mental health the quicker his sedatives would wear out. Don't slack Sasha! He yelled out to the floor. Granted he wasn't doing that much himself. He was management, there to help not to do their jobs for them. That and to do paperwork. Looking over at the counter Lucas grumbled at the large stack of orders, applications and other things waiting for him to finish. The raven haired male sat up and got to work.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "Grab some pills during your break..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Work"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Evening Wear"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]