Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Plot Thread Redux HD: The Revenge [Update 3/28] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 am
I feel like we were probably doing stuff when I bailed. Anything you remember wanting to pick up on?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:55 am
Lithiasaur

Throws Badgemagus at all of the Tokakinji esp Dad --> Bangua, Mom --> Chenta and Brother --> Sloane!

Throws Sar and Paricheher at all Pridelanders ... They can be up for anything at this point.

Throws Sif at all Stormborn. She needs everything from friends to bullies to crushes to mates and possible flings.

And lastly throws Vassago at all the Sukafumo. I know that he doesn't have the right cert (because I am derp and lazy but I will get to it! *nods nods* He is a Groundling and not up for mating; he is a lover boy/lady's man that loves pleasing ladies and sleeping with them ... A LOT. But he is polite and good natured, just not into settling down into responsibility AT ALL.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:36 am
demonstration_evil

Totally failed to get this but uh. I don't remember anything specific! I'm sure there is lots of stuff but my memory is terrible. Game for new stuff though!

Dame NightFury

I'm game for anything you might be interested in! If you had any specific ideas or requests, that might be easier ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:09 pm
Lithiasaur

For Badgemagus, I'm just looking for some rp to round out *cough* figure out *cough* his personality. I know that he likes being around plants and herbs and natural elements and how each whould help heal a body from different ailments, but I don't know how he got this way or why he seems to be in no rush to become a medicine scholar even though that would suit his passion (or would be passion). So cub play, following around mom and/or dad. Being taught about the world around him both to avoid and what to use to make someone feel better ...

Sar needs friends and general pride rp. He's an untutored historian (not the rank, though he would be honored to become a pride historian). If he could fall in love and settle down into matehood that would be great. He's from a VERY VERY large family so family is important to him so if he could find the right girl to add to that very large family he would be happy. He's very smart (sometimes too smart) and sometimes impatient.

Pari is a bit ... absent-minded but caring and thoughtful. She's an artist at heart and will hunt as quickly as possible to get to a spot of inspiration even if it's only to admire the colors of the setting sun and approaching night. She's open to flinging because it is a physical representation of loving yourself as well as your partner even if they aren't the one you'll settle down with. Very free spirit.

The only things I had planned for Sif was crushing on a bully figure before he made her cry (which I'm going to pretend happened now by a fake character) by merciless teasing and she decidd to go on her own journey like the reavers did. She ended up traveling to visit and get to know her father and returning to the stormborn and her mothers (she has two). She "names" things what she thinks they should be called not what they ARE called. She still gets teased, but she's okay with herself and her quirks. But she is distant to males in general so while I would love her to mate, I don't think that's going to be easy for her. She only trusts males of her family and only sees their opinions and thoughts as important to her and her life, so it would be great to have an encounter with a male that isn't used to being treated like that. I think it would be kind of hilarious if she ended up flinging or mating a guy like that as well, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

As for Vassago, he's up for a good conversation, a walk, partying with other guys, waking up with any girl, partying and relieving stress in any way he can - especially his own. Maybe a rp between Lavache and Sago to start because they are more likely to meet on a almost daily basis?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm
Lithiasaur

Let's see....

I know we had Doto and Giza

User Image

...I'm really struggling with what else we were doing but I'm sure it was something haha.

I know Gavivi and Isqesis are heading for the Stormborn, so I'm totally game for rp there! (Also Skyrim FTW)

User Image

User Image

In the Firekin I have Jahan and Vanya is heading there

User Image

User Image

...and of course tons more which are all over

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24670119&page=1  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash