Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan had walked with her and finally arrived to their destination. He looked at her as he walked besdies her. "So what kind of movie interests you? Horror, action, animated, romantic, superhero?" He asked her wanting to know what was her preference. He started making the line with her as he looked at the movies that were being shown.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah walked next to Dylan as the pair of them finally made it to the movie theater. Looking up at the male, she tilted her head to the side a little bit as she got into line with the raven haired male. "Hmm. Maybe something with action or a comedy. Though, I am a sucker for animated movies." She said, a bit of a blush forming on her cheeks. "I have a book shelf filled with nothing but animated movies." She said, grinning over at him. Yeah, it was a bit childish, but she prided herself on her movie collection and the fact she could sing most if not all Disney moves from memory. That and she had quite a few Disney inspired tattoos on her body.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇCute
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

He was still glancing at the tickets when Isaac showed up with the drinks and food. He nodded in response to having to find the seats for the movie. "Let's get going, then." But as the two were on the way to the designated cinema room for the movie, his crimson eyes took notice of two other people, possibly just friends, but it was only for two seconds before he ignored the others completely and entered the place, having their tickets and belongings checked before going in. The place was not fully packed when they arrived, though the trailers were still showing. He chose the seat just near the screen, sitting down and allowing the other to join in.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: enjoying the movie
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac walks towards Corbin as he slowly sat down placing their drinks in the cup holders then hands him a box of chocolate candies before setting the popcorn in the middle of them then opened up his box of chocolate chip cookie dough bites

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

He glanced at the other setting the food and drinks down before accepting the packaging silently. Finally, the movie would begin after the trailers ceased to show up. However, he didn't consume the candies first; he only ate the popcorn during the first half of the commencing action scene, though the way he filled his mouth with the food was only through small handfuls. Hikaru had considered Asuna as her favorite character there because of her tough cookie exterior, but still possessing a big heart since she loved Kirito so much. Definitely reminding the raven of the relationship between Solaris and Xander, but he wasn't vocal about that. He just remained taciturn as the first thirty minutes of the show had passed.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: enjoying the movie
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:30 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan listened to her talk about her love for animated movies and smiled as they moved closer to the ticket booth. "Well then we shall watch an animated movie." He said to her with a bright smile as his green eyes scanned all her facial features including her flushed cheeks. He found the redness of her cheeks quite cute and beautiful. He found himself enjoying his time with her too

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac watches the movie silently while grabbing a tiny bit of popcorn chewing quietly as a mouse before drinking a bit of blueberry soda thinking of the story as two of the characters reminded him of his brother and Solaris making him smile lightly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Indeed, Corbin was just too focused on the movie, ignoring everything else aside from himself and Isaac. The chocolates were next as he savored them, melting in his mouth. It was slightly bitter considering the cocoa content, but he kept on eating them anyway. Finally, the movie ended, and even with the clapping from the other people, he just wouldn't give a damn. But he had to exit to the restroom anyway. "I'll be right back." His tone was casual as he stood up, moving from the seats to respond to Mother Nature's call in the male's comfort room. He sighed in relief as he relieved himself from having his bladder loaded, all right before he zipped his pants back up.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: enjoying the movie, but mostly quiet
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah stared over at Dylan and smiled at him sweetly. "Cool!" She said before letting go him and looking at the animated movies that they were playing. "Ohh! They're playing Moana!" She would purr excitedly. "Oh! And Lego Batman!" She said happily. She had wanted to see Moana since she had seen the commercials for the film. But the Lego Batman movie looked really funny too.She would then pause and turn her attention to Dylan once again. "So.. Um.. Which movie stood out to you?" She would ask, blushing a bit as she realized she hadn't asked him which movie he would want to see.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇCute
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac walks out of the theater in to the main lobby tossing his trash away while humming softly as he leaned against the posters wall "today was actually fun ha" he smiled lightly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:28 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

After flushing, he washed his hands with the hand soap and water, though he also inspected his own look through the mirror. With his pale skin and crimson eyes, and the bangs partially concealing his forehead, some people would get interested in him because of his looks, but he was not looking for a relationship at this moment; he knew that he would get sabotaged and that was what he hated the most. Corbin frowned slightly and simply left the CR to see Isaac smiling, mainly because of enjoying the movie. He glanced up at the time through the digital screen. "Mistress may still be busy, so I still have time."

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly quiet
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:08 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase
a

Dylan chuckled as he watched her seem excited over the moves and chuckled softlye. "Cute." He said to himself but it was loud enough for her to hear. He looked at her when she asked what he wanted to see. I like those movies too so I don't mind watching them. "I've always been a fan of batman but we'll watch whichever you want more." He said with a warm smile as he looked at her before moving forward on the line. They were next in line and he planned on paying.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah glanced over at Dylan, and a dark blush formed on her face as he called her cute. Most people thought she was weird for how childish she could be at times. Turning to him, she would tilt her head at him a little before smiling. "I like Batman too!" She would say before tapping her chin in thought. "Hmm. I think we should go see the Lego Batman movie." She said as the people before them left, meaning it was their turn to buy tickets.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇCute
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

"shall we go for a walk then Corbin?" He asked while looking over at Corbin fixing his jacket and popping a leftover candy into his mouth savoring the taste of bitter sweet chocolate before walking over to Corbin smiling kindly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin played a section of his hair as Isaac questioned if they should go for a walk. He let out a small sigh. "I won't mind that, then." At least he finished the snacks so that he wouldn't have to carry anything. He allowed the other to follow him as they left the cinema. Without his mistress' company, it felt... different, but he was okay with that. He may need some more acquaintances, though Hikaru would be happy to know that he met Mel and then grumbled upon hearing that he had a friendly time with Isaac. That would be exasperating.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly quiet
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash