Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese nodded, turning once Finn made it to the stairs. He wasn't sure how to show himself around someone else's house, suppose because it was personal. However, from what he could see, either Bree or Finn had good tastes, and his bet was in the woman. He liked both the living room and the kitchen, a fireplace almost seemed a must because he had one or two in his place as well. Wondering if they were driving or walking, Ty looked down at his clothes. A bad habit in the last year, a half suit had become his casual wear.

He was debating if this would be suitable touring the island when he heard Finn clattering down the stairs, chuckling to himself at the honey blonde's spirit. Nothing ever ought to slow the man down for long. "I don't have anything in mind that's not sheer curiosity. Any historic sights around here?" He asked, then paused for a few moments, holding up his keys. "Are we walking or driving? You're my chauffeur either way." He walked around the couches closer to the front door. "Nice place, by the way."

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:06 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn looked at the keys dangling in Ty's hand and the car in his driveway. He and Bree didn't actually have a car, they pretty much walked everywhere. It wasn't hard to get to one side of the island to the other. There was so much to do along the way that the walk never seemed that long. "What happened to that nature spirit in you? Driving around Bently's and stuff...We can walk. It's easier to take in the sights that way," he replied, pushing the keys away. There was no point in driving because everything was amazing to see; especially if you were new to the island like Ty was. "The only historical site would be Mykronos Island. You remember Koizora? It's got a legend pretty similar to the school," he added as he locked his front door, looking over his shoulder at Ty.

"But, we need to take a ferry over there and it's actually a pretty dangerous place," he said as he walked down to the sidewalk. The beach itself wasn't all that dangerous, but the rest of the island was. The jungle being the most dangerous and since not a lot of people traveled there unless to take part in the trial, many wild animals roamed freely all over the island. Thinking about it made him wonder what Ty would think about it this time. He remembered back at Koizora the guy was adamant on not finding love. Golden eyes flickered over to his friend as he waited for a reaction.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place. -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese pulled his keys back and banished them to his pocket, "Paved roads and sidewalks aren't nature." He replied, but nodded and exited the front door to open the trunk of his car. While Finn locked up the house and spoke, Ty took off his vets and shirts and exchanged them for a graphic tee. It felt foreign on him, but good to be wearing full casual again...that is, after he exchanged his dress shoes for converse. "Same as Koizora as in it's cursed too? People love to curse things, don't they." He grumbled with disinterest. However, the island was the only forested area he knew of around here.

He closed his trunk and brushed one side of his hair back with his fingers, feeling more like his old self. "Dangerous too? That's a no go then, I suppose. I'll just let you lead the way, where ever you decide to go first." He sighed quietly and waited at the other end of the driveway. There had been no blooming romance in his life since high school, Ty wasn't on the market by personal choice. If most people could get past the attitude, then more power to them, Ty wasn't offering anything other than casual acquaintanceship anymore. He did feel alone at times, but he'd rather tell himself he needed to learn to be content with just Ty and only Ty.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:31 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"They do. Brings intrigue to an area," he said with a fake mysticism. Smiling like a fool, he figured he'd get that type of reaction from him. Still the same when it came to the romance department. "Wait a minute, didn't you used to have a thing for someone back at Koizora?!" he half teased as he vaguely remembered something along those lines; or was his mind just playing games on him? No, he was almost sure of it. As Ty came over to him, he draped himself against the man's shoulder. "Yeah, yeah! Weren't they a blond or something?" he continued to tease, beginning to laugh. Even though he was a grumpy guy most of the time, he knew how to joke around. Which was a good thing because Finn liked to tease people.

"But if you want nature, we can hit the beach first. It's the most natural place we got around here," he added, getting back on topic. Pulling himself off his friend, he continued to snicker to himself as he began making his way in the direction of the beach.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:32 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

What was he doing with his life? He was the manager of a candy store and not doing anything with himself. If Bree was...that, he couldn't provide for her. He didn't make enough money for that after bills and things. They were always so careful. There was no way. The two of them weren't living a life of parenthood. They weren't ready for kids. He worked all day and Bree worked all night. They were still so young, just getting into the swing of adulthood. Maybe he was over thinking things. Maybe those tests were really for Jonathan and whatever girl he was seeing now. That had to be it. He was just over thinking and making himself worry. If she were she would tell him...Wouldn't she?

Finn unlocked and opened his front door, closing the door softly behind him. As he heard the click of the brass tongue Finn pressed his back against the door and slid down to the floor. Why couldn't he stop thinking that she was pregnant? Maybe it was because it fit so well with what's been wrong with her. He wasn't a moron. He took health class. Sure, he didn't know all the mechanics of pregnancy but he understood some of it. Did he even want kids? He and Bree had never talked about it. He worked at a candy store and liked kids, but did he really want them? Finn tilted his head back against the door, staring at the ceiling, and sighed heavily. Would he end up like his own parents, that he had never met?

The disoriented man stood up from the floor, pushing off the door and walking up to their bedroom. Flopping onto the bed, body bouncing a little, he stared up at the ceiling even as Dime came padding up to him. The feline climbed onto his chest and nudged Finn's face. Finn sighed heavily as he placed a hand on the cat and began petting him. What was he going to do?

((OOC; ))
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 pm
riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Chracter Enter.}

The trip down memory lane had been an incident. Though as she opened the unlocked door, about an hour after seeing Finn in the Grocery Store, her mind had been made up. Finn and Bree were soul mates for goodness sake; they were meant to be together. And sure, maybe they'd have to scrounge by if they ended up having the kid... But things would work out, he would see. She stepped in the door and closed it quietly behind her, eyes already scanning around the kitchen and living room for him. Perhaps he was upstairs... After all, the door had been unlocked - unless he had forgotten to lock it on his way out. Slipping out of her wedges, the cold floor stung her feet a second, shivering her back into reality a little.

The memories had covered her in a warm blanket, making her heart swirl and flutter with emotions she had felt almost every day, but not nearly as strongly as she did in this very moment. She had times like this, that was true. But... She settled the bag and her purse on the island and began towards the stairs. The warm smile still stuck to her face, her cheeks brimming pink with joy. She'd relax him first... That was a given fact. Seeing him leave like that.. A sudden cold twinge forked at her heart.

Shaking it off, she took a longing step into the bedroom. "Finn..~?" She called softly from the hallway before walking in and seeing her husband handsomely lounged out on the bed. Moving towards him with the same smile, she knelt by the bed on both knees and crossed her arms on the bedding, feeling rather calm.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Loving; Thoughtful..; Remembering..
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:00 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Could he see himself as a dad? Could he really see himself spending the rest of his life taking care of another human being? Finn just wasn't sure. He could hear the door in the quiet of the house. By the sound of the shoes, it was Bree. The sound of bags hitting the butcher block counter tops only reaffirmed this thought. The confused man felt his pulse begin to race. A sense of anxiety came over him and he felt like he didn't want to see her at all. What if she had been lying to him? What if all those tests in her hands had been for her? What were they going to do? They couldn't afford anything more then just the two of them! He liked kids but could he really see himself with one?

Finn only registered her presence in their room when he felt the bed move. He hadn't even heard her call to him. "Hm?" he hummed as he continued to stare at the ceiling, having long stopped petting Dime. Slowly he glanced over at her, seeing the smile on her face. What was she smiling about? What was she so happy about? Maybe those tests really weren't hers? Why should it matter though? He loved Bree. He had since the moment they met. She was everything to him. Would it really be that much of a problem if they became parents? He just didn't want to screw up like his own parents had.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:15 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Reaching forward slowly, she stroked along his forearm before pulling his arm and bringing her hand to her. If he pulled it away, she'd know he was upset... Though the way he was staring her down... She looked back with utmost love, lips parting to show the glimmer of her two front teeth. She pressed her fingers into his palm, tracing over the lines and kissing his fingertips. "Were you trying to sleep...?" She spoke, not taking her glittering eyes off of him. Her voice was soft, longing. She had hurt him.. She knew that. She hurt him real bad. But she'd come out with the truth soon - very soon. Her other hand came over to hold his hand as well, fingers gripping at his palm before she kissed his fingers again.

"If you want I can go downstairs so you can rest..." Cheek met his palm, pushing his hand close to her face. So warm... Swiveling her head to the side, she rested her lips against his palm, the tip of her nose cresting against the tip of his thumb. Her eyes closed, relaxing in his hand.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Was her trying to sleep? He wasn't sure he could even if he wanted to at this point. His mind was such a jumbled mess right now. It wouldn't let him sleep even if he hadn't slept for three days. "No," he replied with a short and simple answer. He wasn't mad, was he? It sounded like he was, but he didn't feel like it. Maybe it was just his nerves. But he wasn't actually mad. What was there to be mad at? It's not like this was planned. And he wasn't even sure if she was pregnant or not. If anything, it could just be false alarm or something.

He watched as she took his hand and played with it. She always look so innocent when she did. It was like she was addicted to his hands, she loved playing with them. Feeling her cool skin against his as she rested her cheek against his palm, he felt himself calm a little. This was the love of his life. If they could make it through five years, they could make it the rest with a kid or two thrown in, right? She was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. No one else was good enough for him. If they wanted to be a real family that meant kids, even though it would be ideal to have them later. Slowly he sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, making sure not to hit her. "No, it's fine.What's up? Did you get those...things to that girl?" he asked, still feeling hesitant.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:42 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Instantly the corners of her mouth tugged downward at the short answer. He was mad at her. There was no doubt in her mind. She only nuzzled her face up against his hand. She couldn't let this smile falter right now - not whens he knew he needed it the most. Her eyes opened and stared up at him. Though as he sat up, she released his hand and moved her own to pat down the dress, sitting back on her ankles. "What? I can't come up here and see my own husband?" She teased, nudging her nose against his thigh. Without hesitation, she nodded, eyes shifting to the side. Get Finn to calm down first. That was her main priority right now. "Yeah... I did. I just kinda left after that." She shrugged before glancing up at him and moving her knees along the floor.

She settled herself in between his legs, pushing her cheek against the inner of his left thigh and looking up at him with innocent eyes. "Besides..." A little closer. "I made a promise I intend to keep...~" Her voice purred with delight, suddenly leaning forward and kissing his groin area again before pulling back and looking up at him. She loved her Finn and would do anything for him. But he had to know it was going to be okay first, that he needed to relax before she could take him to that next step.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Looking down at her, Finn gently grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away. He wasn't in the mood for that, as enticing as it was. Her skill improved over the years but with the way he was right now, it wasn't the time. "Let's take a rain check," he said softly with a half smile. He wasn't as upset anymore but he was still nervous. Even if they hadn't been for her, it would explain the things that were happening to her. Why wasn't that his first thought? Maybe because they were always so careful? "Why did you just leave? That doesn't sound like you at all, and especially without Jacob," he commented as he brow knitted together in realization that the crow wasn't anywhere around. Now he really knew something was off. She wouldn't have just left the man behind, especially not haven seen him in years.

"Bree, what's going on? You've been acting weird ever since the store," he asked as tried to once again coax the truth out of her. He wasn't mad. He wasn't upset. He was worried and nervous. He was worried about her and her health and he was nervous about the possibility of being a parent at twenty-one. Even if he was just psyching himself out. When you see your wife holding four boxes of pregnancy tests, you tend to freak out in some way.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:57 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her eyebrows knitted together. Even if he wasn't in the mood, it still hurt her feelings a little bit. Her head tilted sideways, curls falling in tow against his hand. Her eyes trembled up at him, now the fear of his reaction coming back to her. That look... That endearing and almost upsetting look from Finn she never liked seeing... But at the same time, it made her heart squeeze and churn in her chest. She swallowed and leaned back onto her ankles again, away from his legs before clasping her hands into her lap. But without another word, she simply got up and left the room, heading back down the stairs. Guess relaxing would have to wait... But... Would he be angry with her? With himself? With... She chewed at her lip, bare feet moving from carpet to tile.

Fluidly she reached into the purse and took out both positive pregnancy tests, gripping them tight in her hand. With the other, she took the pastel pink gift bag, lined and flowing with white tissue paper, and began to make her way back up the stairs. She stopped by her office, pulled out an envelope, and slipped both tests in, sealing it without the use of her tongue. Instead, she tucked the first flap into the bottom of the envelope, reaching into the gift bag, taking out both items and settling the envelope underneath them. She wanted him to pull the other things out first. It would be... Endearing, sort of.

Silently she made her way back into the bedroom, her eyes cast downward before looking up at Finn. Lips parted, she held the bag in front of her legs, pressing it against her thighs, making the dress dip inwards. Finally, she stepped to him, eyes locked on his before gently settling the back into his lap and kneeling in front of him again. She sat back on her ankles, eyes dazzling with the same sense of nervousness but relaxation. Her fingers pressed into the back of the bag, making sure it wouldn't fall until he reached in.

Contents:
First Item
Second Item
Third Item: Two Items in an envelope.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:34 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He watched her look at him apprehensively. See, now he really knew something was wrong. That look didn't come across Bree's face very often, if ever. With a confused look, he watched her get up and leave without a word. And she was being extra quiet. Bree wasn't quiet...ever. It caused Finn to fear what was happening. Was she sick because she might be dying? That was a ridiculous thought! She wasn't dying. If she were, it would have been a lot worse then just sleeping and being sick in the mornings. Not too long after she had left, she came back into the room with a bag. It looked like a present. It wasn't his birthday, he knew that for sure. He'd never forget the hangover his birthday caused.

Following her with his eyes as she set the bag in his lap and sat back down in front of him, he slowly took hold of the bag. What was this? Looking at her quizzically, he looked back down at the bag before pulling out the tissue paper. There was a stuffed rabbit. Okay...a little weird but not all that heart racing. He set it aside as he pulled out the next thing. Holding them up, he stared blankly at them for a long, long moment. His brain was trying to register what he was looking at. Booties. Why was she giving him booties? His heart began to race, even though his brain wasn't actively registering what should have clicked already. It seemed his body knew by the gut wrenching nervousness he was feeling. One last thing.

Reaching into the bottom of the bag, he pulled out the envelope, setting the bag aside. Slowly he opened it and pulled out the two positive pregnancy tests...POSITIVE?! What? His eyes widened as everything dawned on him all at once. He looked to Bree, shock on his face. "...Are you...?" he couldn't even finish his words, too stunned to say much else.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:44 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Breath hitching, her eyes watched each item being taken out of the bag. The grey stuffed rabbit... Something she thought would be an adorable first gift to their new baby.. Though his confused look was so very cute to watch, the next item made him look a little more determined to find out what was happening. Her stomach churned nervously, her eyes shifting on the little white booties. Time after time she had come in just to look at them, wondering just how small a newborn babies feet had been. But in the subconsciousness of her mind, she had chosen which color she wanted, which is why it had only taken her seconds in the store - well, if she hadn't been remembering so much about Finn...

Her hands clenched down on her dress a little while she sat on the floor in front of him. The utter confusion and shock was clear. The tests had connected it all together just as plan. Curls falling back, she lifted her head as her chest sank in. The smallest of warm and reassuring smiles curled on her lips, her eyes squinting and smiling as well, now becoming misty.

A faint nod and she tried not to hold her breath, though it became agonizingly slow and painful.

Feeling: Loving; Unsure; Nervous.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:05 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

She nodded to his question. She actually nodded. She even looked ready to cry. So those tests really were for her! Finn sat there in stunned silence for some amount of time he wasn't keeping track of. Bree, his wife, was pregnant. How? Well, he understood how but...How? His gaze traveled back to the tests still in his hands. She was pregnant. With their baby. Their baby. They were going to have a baby. They were going to be parents. He thought back to seeing Lillian at the store with her daughter. If she could handle single parent life, or what he assumed she was a single parent, then they could handle being a family. He was having a baby with the only woman in the world that he loved. They could handle it. It's not like anything would change. They's just be adding one more to their family.

Finn threw the tests aside and gathered Bree in his arms, squeezing her tightly in a bear hug. Burying his face into her shoulder, he actually felt tears slip down his face. "I'm...I'm going to be a dad?" he asked breathily against her shoulder, as if needing confirmation even though the tests should have been enough.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items