Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
The Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:13 pm
"Audrey, use- huh?"

It wasn't until after she decided to use Heal Beam on Zest like Allen wanted that she realized that the fight was over. "Oh. Sorry, Allen." she said solemnly.

"Well, he can use a Pokemon Center to tend to his Pokemon, now." I explained. "You might want to do the same, for Hera's sake."

Good idea," Keiko smiled. "Thank you both for the battle," Keiko said to Odd and Rein, smiling brightly to both of them before Rala teleported both her and Allen to the nearest Pokemon Center.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 pm
Allen sighed as Zest was flung onto the ground from the Secret Sword, knocked out from the onslaught of Ghost, Dark, and Fighting chi all at once. That Honedge was scary strong, even compared to his Magby who was the boy's best. That was depressing, he couldn't even go all out and defeat someone using newer Pokemon on their team. If Odd hadn't decided to pull out, the fight probably would've gone the other way at the rate it was going. No amount of tricks could stave that off forever.

"Yeah." He agreed as he returned Zest. It looked like Allen still had a while to go before he could hold his own weight in the group. Time to heal up.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 am
[Battle Rewards]

+ 7 Evo/Purification Points to all Pokemon who participated. +1 Mission Point to Pokemon who require happiness evolution. 1 Nugget for everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:41 pm
Terashi's search for his girlfriend led him to the Battlefield, which, for the moment, was currently empty. He was starting to get worried, but he was sure that he she wasn't in HQ yet, she would be soon. Maybe she did some fighting with Natalia in the early leg of the mission and needed a moment to get her strong enough to teleport her home or something.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm
Another member had entered the room waving his hand at Terashi. "Well hey there! " this character was Rein. A prestigious boy under the age of the other snagems but he had potential. Once a snagem always a snagem as the saying goes, this boy was blonde haired blue crystalline eyes covered in black clothing his attire was that of a teenager . Rein had spoken a challege to his friend . "Terashi! let's have a battle." he looked around but no keiko shame Rein wanted to challenge them in a two on one battle but this will have to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm
"I'm kind of busy at the moment," I said, my face buried deep into my SNAG. I was trying to get ahold of the signal from Keiko's SNAG, but wasn't having any luck.

Then I thought for a second and lowered my SNAG. "Actually, on second thought, have you seen Keiko around anywhere? I haven't seen her since we left the field in Virbank."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:12 pm
"I was kind of hoping she was here with you Ter." He Shrugged " Don't worry about her If flare gets to her she'll be fine that girl's got a lotta spunk I mean she beat me awhile back remember? " Rein patted terashis back slightly to sooth him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:27 pm
I couldn't help but shake my head at what Rein said. "Yeah, you're probably right. She's probably still over there helping as many people as she can find. I'll just send her a message to make sure she's okay," I shrugged, putting my SNAG away for the time being. "Speaking of battles, though, you wanna take me on? I need to spend more time training my team, anyway."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:02 pm
Rein takes out of his pocket a dusk stone . "I need to prepare first , Nox come out would you? . " Kroo..KROW! the bird voiced perching on the floor next to rein , Suddenly both the pokemon and the stone started glowing the bright light lit the surrounding aera. when the light died down the dark type had evolved..it was now a honchkrow right before terashi's eyes. A tear slid down rein's eye he finally done it , evolution , he really is becoming stronger." Alright let's dance Terashi!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:20 pm
"Alright, then. Come on out, Yuki!" I shouted, letting an Alolan Raichu out of what was previously a Pikachu's (or even a Pichu's) ball. "I hope you don't mind me taking the type advantage, Rein. Yuki here evolved recently thanks to Sub and I want to experiment with her new-found power."

"Alright, Yuki. Since your new ability benefits from it, go ahead and let out an Electric Terrain," I asked, getting a glare from Yuki in return.

"Ugh. I'm getting tired of using that move," I heard, the same voice from immediately after Yuki evolved. I had reason to assume at this point that it was Yuki herself I was hearing. Or her thoughts, at least.

"I know, I relied on you a lot back in Virbank. I promise, I won't have you spamming it this time. You'll get plenty of opportunities to try out other moves in your new moveset."

"Fiiine," Yuki sighed, before letting out electricity that covered the battlefield. Any Pokemon or human that came into contact with the electricity wouldn't be hurt by it, but it did allow Yuki to ride her tail once more, which greatly improved her movement speed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm
"Nox, Haze~~" The giant overgrown witchbird let out a dark haze throught the electric terrain to cover her self in darkness . "A stunning move Terashi , But now the playing field has been set."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm
"Not quite yet, I'm afraid," I smirked, knowing full well how I was planning on running this battle with Yuki. "You know what to do," I told her.

Yuki shrugged before focusing, dark-type energy enveloping her body. After a helping heap of Nasty Plot, she was ready to go on the offensive.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 pm
Nox~~ fly up and use dark pulse. , The birds dark energy grew as it flew up but in which direction? That was for terashi to guess, the haze previded perfect blackness for cover as a dark beam of energy came from the dark clouds heading at an angel above the raichus head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 pm
"Alright, now use Double Team," I said simply. This was a common strategy for me. Fill the field with energy clones to give my actual Pokemon more time to set up for moves.

Yuki flew across the field, riding her tail on the electric waves that Electric Terrain provided, and creating energy clones of herself across the field as she went. By the time Nox emerged from the Haze cloud, there were plenty of fake Alolan Raichus for her to crash into.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:40 pm
Geoff entered the room, the room lighted up revealing a battle arena. the side were filled with benches for anyone to watch this fight , Geoff paced along in his black suit and glasses his hair was total pitch black also his eyes a yellowish hue his pupils turned different colors as the light hit his eyes he stepped onto the platform awaiting the child in which he heard was a sweetheart and a good trainer.  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games