Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Yule Ball : Great Hall (Dance Floor)

Leonette shook her head. "A names just a name David, whether it's League or it's Avery. I mean someday my last name won't be Mitchell. I'll get married and take the last name of whoever that may be. In fact unless one of the Mitchell's hyphenates their name that will be the end of the family name." she told him as they started dancing. Following David's lead in a way almost absentmindedly Leonette smiled as he asked her how her Christmas was thus far. "Let's see... got to spend time with my boyfriend, go to a ball, and dance with said individual... It's been an amazing Christmas." she said brightly.

"So, how's Christmas been for you, compared to the many others that have been filled with disappointment?" Leonette asked curiously. She wanted to make David's birthday / Christmas special. However, she honestly had no idea how she was going to do that.

When she spotted Mira with Timothy, Leonette smiled. She was happy that her sister had found someone to spend the night with. Though she couldn't help but think that her sister was acting differently lately. Of course no one would give her any hints as to why. Luckily Leonette was quick to figuring it out on her own. "My advice let her have her fun. That's my plan with Mira despite how odd she's been acting lately. I suspect it has something to do with her date." That was her theory on the matter. Mira had to like Tanya's brother there was no other way the blond would act so differently.

"You know she helped pick out this dress." Leonette admitted to her boyfriend. "She said if I wanted to wear red I could at least go to a shade of crimson." she added shaking her head. It was probably just Mira's way of paying her back for helping but what did Leo really know. Her sister was confusing at times that's for sure.

With: David

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Corridor (outside common room) -> Yule Ball : Great Hall

“You might be right but I’m not about to tell him that.” Mira replied with a smile. Taking Timothy’s arm they walked to the great hall. Looking around the great hall upon entering she was impressed about how beautiful the room looked. It was definitely a work of art. “It’s beautiful…” she spoke quietly before looking over at Timothy.

Before Mira could answer the Ravenclaw’s question, Benjamin appeared out of nowhere and started taking pictures of them.
“I only said I’d go with you if he didn’t ask me.” She said in defense. Honestly she knew it didn’t hurt his feelings any and she much preferred going with Timothy that was a well-known fact. “Wedding?! I don’t think so. I’m not going in your scrapbook.” She replied in shock. She attempted to get the camera from him but to no avail, sadly Mira was a little too short.

“You are so lucky I didn’t bring my wand…” Mira muttered folding her arms in front of her. Honestly she wasn't all that upset but if she slipped up the fact that something the Slytherin did didn’t bother her she wouldn’t live it down. Glancing over at Timothy she hoped he didn’t take anything his friend said seriously. God she wanted to kill Benjamin… maybe ring his neck… That might work.

User Image

With: Timothy, Benjamin

Wearing: All decked out in blue with a gift

OOC: No worries I don't mind at all

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

"A name has implications, though," David said with a shrug when he listened to Leo go on about the fate of her last name and marriage and he couldn't help but raise a brow and said with half a smile, "Ah, yes the whole settle down and get married and have a few kids and the white picket fence." He shook his head and said half jokingly, "So, have you been picking out last names in your head that I'm not aware of?"

He didn't bother to press the matter though as he continued their dance and instead answered about his Christmas, "Oh, I don't know how disappointing all my Christmases have been. Fairly repetitive and expected to be truthful. Well, there was that time when I was like seven or eight and Dad-half tipsy I'm pretty sure if I think about it-proceeded to beat at least two of my uncles and my grandfather in a game of wizard chess and then I think he broke a several hundred Galleon vase that night. Or something like that happened. And then a couple Christmases ago, the one after Mum got hurt we all stayed in London... but generally it is the same, I mean the last one Cathy went to the main manor and Wendy actually was there."

He said with a somewhat bitter laugh, "I suppose this one is a bit better than other Christmases-especially if those are my most notable Christmases I can offer for story telling. I mean, I get to spend time with the most wonderful girl in the school, who actually is willing to put up with me-though she is the most wonderful girl in the school, so that might be why- dance with her, and avoid the more psychotic members of my family. Hell, even Wendy is apparently preoccupied tonight and she stayed at the school..."

He paused and stepped closer to Leo and added, "Though, unfortunately, for a few minutes in a bit I have some business to attend to, but nothing really of consequence I am sure..."

He changed the subject just as quickly as he brought it up, though, since he hadn't spotted Sapphire Snow yet and figured he'd not worry about crossing that bridge until it came. When the subject came to Mira, David chuckled about her helping pick out the dress and said, "Ah, I knew I always liked Mira for a reason. She has good taste. And, as for how odd she's acting. She really isn't. She's no different than she has ever been, to tell the truth. It merely is certain traits of hers are easier to see to others now. And, as for my sister, you've met Cathy-you know what she's like. Cathy is well..."

He shook his head, "She doesn't think before she does things a lot of times. She could get herself or someone else hurt if she isn't more careful. I..." He glanced away and made a short laugh, "Then again she isn't stupid either. She's hard to read when she wants to be and it annoys me. Maybe, I just worry too much..."

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine shook her head gently, laughing a bit at Iñigo's statement. "I swear," She muttered as she looked back up at Iñigo. "You're so strange, Iñigo. Of course, maybe I wouldn't be dating you were you normal...that would just be boring." Lexine giggled, rolling her eyes. 'Normal' children didn't just spout off random statistics, of course Iñigo had never been anywhere near normal. She didn't mind his being strange, after all she was rather odd herself, it was just surprising that he knew those kind of facts off the top of his head. "Oh, come on, I think we've both pretty much said the same amount of stupid things in the four years we've known one another." She smiled, laughing a bit. No doubt the two had said many stupid things, who knew exactly how many. There were a lot of idiotic things that came out of her mouth half the time, and no doubt there had been plenty of stupid things that came out of Iñigo's mouth.

When Iñigo took her out onto the floor, she immediately felt a little awkward and rather embarrassed. Even the kids younger than her seemed to know how to slow dance, so it was strange being a Fourth year and not knowing how she was going to dance with him. She blushed a little when Iñigo wrapped his hand around her waist, but took a deep breath, she wasn't going to freak out about it. She put her hand on his shoulder as instructed. She was a little surprised when Iñigo began moving, but tried her best to keep up. It wasn't like it was all that hard, the song was slow after all. She drew in a breath before looking up at Iñigo.
                                                "I'm just scared that I'm going to step on your or something." She murmured, laughing. "And, wow, it's a little embarrassing that I'm a Fourth year and First years know how to slow dance and I don't..." She said, looking around to some of the younger students around them.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:42 am
shabatha
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Great Hall
With: Seph and Dylan
Thoughts//OOC: OMG Seph planned this on purpose!!!!
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily smiled as she led him onto the dance floor. She turned to face him as they reached a small circle of emptiness since a lot of people have started to dance. The girl chuckled as he tried to deter her. "Oh don't worry about it! When I'm through with you, you will be a pro!" She said teasing. She wasn't that good herself. She couldn't make someone else something that she wasn't herself. She just lucked out at being good at dancing.When he cleared his throat she looked up, to see him looking at her funny. What was he looking at? Did she have something in her teeth or something? She hoped not. When he said she looked pretty, Emily couldn't help as her face flushed pink. "T-thanks Dylan. I uh... Well, my mom picked out my dress, and I wanted to sorta match Seph, so hence the white to blue stockings... And snowflakes! They are so pretty! I just..." She said starting to ramble. She stopped herself and flushed a deeper shade of pink as she messed with the hem of her dress. "I'm not the only one who looks nice tonight. You do too."

With that, Emily pushed her nervous shy side at being called pretty by her crush to the side. She was raring to go, and she smiled. "It's only going to be something basic okay? She started. She took both his hands and put one on her waist, placing the corresponding of her own hands on his upper arm, and the other she held almost at the height of their shoulders. "Alright, so... This next part is only a little tricky I promise." She said chuckling as she showed him the dance that the other couples were doing. She showed him how to twirl her as well, of course he didn't need too. It just was something for fun. When she finished her teaching she took a deep breathe before smiling up at him. "So. Think you can lead now?" She asked giggling.

((Sorry! I would have gone into more detail, but I myself am not a very good dancer, and also... Sorry it took so long. I got an xbox 1 and was playing games with my fiance >.< ))

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:29 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina nodded with a smile as they both seemed to look around the ballrom. She wasn't as nervous around boys as people thought, but sometimes she found herself being almost wall-flower like... And that didn't sit well with her at all. She nodded when he mentioned it looked great in the Great Hall. "Yeah it does. It's magical looking... Well! I mean..." She said realizing that yes, this was a magical school... And no, she wasn't used to this even though it was second year. it was still weird. Her parents were muggles... Her brother was a muggle! What was she even doing at a place like this? Being able to walk around and do what she wanted with a wand? She chuckled at the thought and looked back over. "I get along better with boys, but I don't make friends easily. Most of them think I'm too good at sports or something to be a girl and they feel threatened. As it should be." She said teasing. She chuckled light heartedly.

"Yeah... Well... I was never interested in dancing. I like to sing. Not dance." She said still chuckling as she let him lead onto the dance floor. She looked around to see what was going on, before putting his hand on her waist and her other hand in his. "I think you lead? Right?" She said thoughtfully.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball attire
And it feels good to be with people like Benjamin
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh! It's Benjamin!

╚═════════════════════╝

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:06 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo gave her a small chuckle as she called him strange, a casual smile on his face. He was strange to say the least, but he had his reasons for being that way sometimes. And despite finding his random spouting off of different facts as weird, it was actually a normal occurrence. "Well, I do have an extremely photographic memory. I can literally picture right now the page I read that off of. It was in an Internet Café in Argyll and Bute and there was an advertisement for marshmallows sitting to the right of the story. I mean, c'mon, how do I forget that?" he said to her, lying about it, a smile on his face. "I'm kidding, but I did read it in a book about genetics this past summer. My dad has a huge study that literally has a book for what seems to be every subject that spans centuries. I was never big on the whole reading thing, but there's always a few books that catch even my eyes." He looked to her and then shrugged his shoulders. That was really the only benefit that he saw of being born into an exceedingly wealthy family. Other than that, he saw nothing good about it, but he never voiced this opinion to her, because some people had it much worse and it would be extremely selfish for him to complain about it. He had only voiced it once before...and because of it... Lexine knew he absolutely abhorred the wealthy lifestyle he was born into, and that's all that mattered.

All he could do was laugh as she reminisced on both of them saying the dumbest of things. It pretty much explained the relationship the two had and honestly, that's all he could ask for. Someone who he could act himself around and they won't judge every fiber of his being for doing just that, which seemed to be a trend in the present times. "Of course we have. Nothing is ever boring when either of us are talking," he commented, exaggerating a bit. Of course, to other people, the two might be the most boring individuals at the school, but to each other, they laughed and carried on.

When they had gotten out on the dance floor, the first thing he noticed when they began was the awkwardness of the girl's sway as soon as they started, which caused him to chuckle, which grew into the biggest of laughs when she began talking. "Don't worry about that. I've had that happen dozens of times...let's just say I'm used to it by now," he admitted, a small smile on his face as they moved. "Lexine...look the slightest bit closer to these people for a moment." As he said this, he pointed out two younger students dancing, who were not too good, like most of the people actually. "That pair right there, one just took the smallest steps onto the other's foot, and that one right there," he showed her, pointing to another couple. "Those two are moving at slightly different rhythms. No one is perfect, but the best part is, no one is expecting you to be." He laughed at her paranoia, wondering why she cared that a younger student 'supposedly' danced better. He kept the rhythm as he talked, looking back to her eyes as soon as he finished what he said, once again getting lost in the wonderfully verdant eyes of hers. Seemed like it happened just about every time.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:23 am
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin couldn't help to give the smallest chuckle as she said the Great Hall was magical looking. It wasn't mocking her, but it was just funny that she had said 'magical' of all things...because it is a magical school after all? "I get what you are saying," he commented, a smile on his face as he said it. He wanted to make sure she knew he knew what she was getting at. She seemed to realize the obviousness of the statement as soon as she said it, which seemed to materialize on her face. After a chuckle, the girl had started to explain that she got along better with guys, which was interesting because wasn't it usually the opposite, but the reasons why made him realize a bit why that may be so.

"But you do seem to have a couple friends here. So really...you seem to make friend like any other person. I mean, that's to me. And the whole sport thing...I can understand. I myself have been guilty of that. But since the sports in the wizard world seem to be universally co-ed, we all tend to look past that," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders as the walked onto the dance floor. Soon enough, they were there and then the most difficult part for him...the actual dancing.

"Surely I would love to hear you sing one day. I myself...I'm a terrible singer. I mean, unless I'm in the shower. 'Cause you know, the shower makes everyone better," he said to her, laughing as he joked. He really was a terrible singer though...but then again, maybe that's why he never pursued a musical career. And right after he said it, before he knew it, her hand was in his and she had put his hand at her waist, which seemed to be right. A smile on his face, starting to feel the intimacy behind the whole ballroom dancing thing. And he next question caught him a bit off guard. He looked at her for a solid few seconds before answering even. "Ye...Yeah. I think so," he said, starting to move at the rhythm at the music, just taking that basic right to left thing that he saw so many older students do. It might have been awkward, but at least he was having a good time.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle │ Chaser

Dylan couldn't help but let a wide smile appear at his lips, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red at the compliment. "Well, um, your mother has a good taste in dresses," he said with a slightly nervous chuckle. It appeared that he wasn't the best when it came to smooth talking. He hadn't been this awkward when they met in Flying last year. What had changed? Of course, he knew. That fluttery feeling in the pit of his stomach and the way his heart sped up at this moment indicated that.

He followed her steps to the best of his ability, one hand on her waist and the other.. well, wherever it needed to go. He took a deep breath as she showed him the ropes of dancing, nodding periodically to show his understanding. It didn't seem too hard. "Well, I won't know until I try." He flashed another bright smile, guiding both of them more towards the center of the room, where the (for the most part) older couples were dancing.

"Ready?"

shabatha

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: (It's okay!)
What: Dancing?
Where: Yule Ball
With: Emily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Amused | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Wendy | Your plastic soul: Yule Ball

Vander shrugged. "You'd be angry because I made you sit with me and do absolutely nothing. I'd be happy." He rolled his eyes a little. "Though, it's not as though you'd act like it." She seemed to have an obsession with not showing her feelings. Her unease was gone, though, and he wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed. She was more like her cousin than she thought, even though he'd take Wendy's constant neutrality over Cathaline's fake cheer any day, not that he'd ever admit it aloud. "It's alright," he said sarcastically. "I know how much you've been looking forward to this." He didn't understand girls at all. They said one thing and then contradicted it three minutes later. He put his free hand, if awkwardly, on her waist, and started to lead her in the first steps of the dance. He half expected himself to trip or something, given his luck, but he didn't.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Great Hall
With: Seph and Dylan
Thoughts//OOC: OMG Seph planned this on purpose!!!!
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily smiled. "She does! How did she know that white would look so good on me?!" She giggled. The girl smiled as she lead him around the little circle they were dancing in. She was enjoying being so close, even if they weren't really doing much. She giggled some whenever he messed up, but she always gently corrected him, making sure that she was nice about it. And whenever he said he would try she giggled. Especially at how much cuter he was when he smiled. She had to keep him smiling. And she was not expecting to have the Ravenclaw guide them towards the middle of the room, where the older kids were dancing. She wasn't expecting it. And she was actually kind of glad he had. She smiled as he asked if she was ready to try this. Feeling ever so much more like a cute couple then she normally would have assumed, she wondered again whether or not Seph was plotting this from the beginning. Ever since she had told her best friend how she was seriously crushing on Dylan, it seemed that her bestie was even more determined to get her and Dylan into talking and other things. It was really nice of her.

"Sure! Whenever you are." Emily finally said smiling.

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle │ Chaser

Once they had reached the center of the room, Dylan took in another deep breath, readying himself for massive potential embarrassment. But he'd persevere anyway! He looked into her eyes and gave her another warm smile. He couldn't stop smiling when he was around her, it seemed like. He nodded once more, almost in preparation, and slowly moved his feet along with hers, letting his movements flow along with hers. Now that he knew the basics of doing it, it wasn't as intimidating as it seemed.

shabatha

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What: Dancing
Where: Yule Ball
With: Emily

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Yule Ball.
How am I feeling? Fancy!
What's on my mind? Everything is so pretty!!

When Feather appeared, Rider turned and hugged the girl excitedly, happy to see her friend. "You look beautiful! Very pretty!" She bounced excitedly when Tori Rae suggested dancing. She loved to dance and she was looking forward to dancing with her friends. Then Kota appeared and Rider hugged him too. "Look at you two!" she exclaimed excitedly. Smiling, she looked her arms through Tori's and Lyall's and said, "Let's get out on the floor and dance it up!" Excitedly, she began to pull her friends towards the dance floor.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

When she said that he looked dashing, Addy smiled and scratched the back of his neck, smiling at his date. She was pretty excited just to be there and he was excited to be with her too. The Great Hall was decorated very festively and looked gorgeous. She mentioned that their friends were there so he glanced around and spotted them as well. "Oh, yeah, they're here. We could go hang out with them, if you want. Or we could go dance, if you want to do that." He scratched his head nervously and looked around, blinking at the gathered group of students.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: White: The color of Innocence, right?

☁ ☂ ☁

"Angry? Me?" She answered, sounding a bit perplexed before she shook her head, "I'm not capable of such an emotion-or at least not over something as petty as a mere boy thinking it is entertaining to try to vex his elders." She frowned ever so slightly when he followed up with saying it wouldn't be as if she acted like it. She didn't really know what to say in response to that. It should be obvious though being able to control your emotions and the expression of such would be a good thing. She saw it no reason to have the hint of annoyance he had shown with the roll of his eyes.

When he assured her it was alright sarcastically and said he knew how much she had been looking forward to dancing she had to suppress the roll of her own eyes as she easily fell into his lead, despite his obvious hesitation. She managed a hint of a smile and said with the slightest hint of bafflement and then the slightest hint of amusement, "What do you care about what I want anyways?... And, really, quite frankly, you don't know me nearly well enough to have the slightest idea of what I do or do not want, Mr. Lillantine. It would be presumptuous to think you do."

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items