Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 pm
Disclaimer. I do not own the image depicted below. I merely use it as a face claim (or reference image). The art is not my own.
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Her day of work away from Meeko was a worried one. She left the tv on like Nathan said and she kept him mostly locked up in the kitchen. He had a little accident when she came home but that was for not being about to go outside for a few hours. But he didn't tear anything up or break anything, besides one toy, which she could sew back together. All in all Meeko was a good boy and could handle being home by himself. That made Evie smile a lot, since her brother was always away she wanted, no, needed company at home. Although it's gonna take a lot of convincing to do when he comes back home to see a dog around.

Today she thought going on a walk with Meeko would help their bond. Meeko pranced around on his leash that she held onto and would giggle whenever he would trip or get so excited around other people. Meeko was such a sweetheart, and Evie intended to keep him that way. He started to bark at a squirrel and wanted to go chase it but Evie said a firm "no" and he backed off. Well after a couple of "no's". Meeko was still a puppy after all, he would want to check out anything and get into everything.

While being a puppy he was pretty good at staying close to Evie's side as they walked down the sidewalk. He jumped through the grass, Evie would stop when a child or another person would approach them and want to pet him. Meeko happily licked their faces and hands, his tail wagged a mile a minute. Today was a pretty good day.

User Image
                                                                Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Happy
Is With :: Meeko
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $888.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy, doggy treats & poop bags.
Clothing:: Pictured

↷Oo𝒞:: I have not posted in forever>_< My bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Soliel Park
what am I doing? Relaxing on a bench.
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I fee? Content.
Money? $945.46!

Humming softly, Sereh walked through the cherry blossom trees, skipping a little as she did so. The park was beautiful and made her happy. She caught a few cherry blossoms in her hands and looked at them. Once in the middle of the park shexsat on one of the benches and looked up as the sun sank lower in the sky.

~~ ~~  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

Lillian knew Ty would help.Of course, she panicked that he wouldn’t, but he’d always been the type that if you seriously needed help, he’d be there. Then again, this was his family so it was just the slightest bit different. She’d always known that family was important to him, even if he had the worst way of showing it sometimes. She couldn’t exactly criticize given how she interacts with her brother nearly every time they see each other. Half the time she wanted to ring his neck, now included, but if he was ever in serious need of her...Well, Lysander was a special case. It would have to be something major, like him dying, to really have Lillian coming anywhere near him. Her brother had screwed her over too many times for her to just forgive him at every turn anymore.

Shaking her head, her phone in her pocket for most of her run to the park, she practically skid along the wet and muddy grass. By now, she was soaked to the bone. The rain had picked up sometime between when she and Jason left the hotel, to now. Her blonde hair clung to her neck and shoulders, makeup long gone to reveal the sickening bruises she had been covering up, clothes wet and heavy, the bandages that covered her torso could slightly be seen poking out from her wet shirt, the collar of her shirt dipping slightly to show the healing bruise around her neck and her feet now covered in mud and grass. Lillian didn’t care at the moment, she could explain things to Jason later if he asked; which she knew he’d definitely ask about Sela. Who wouldn’t really? He had physically watched her shift. It wasn’t exactly a conversation she wanted to have given that she might end up losing the only non-family related person she knew on this island, but it was bound to happen anyways.

Panting as her glowing garnet eyes looked around the park, walking briskly but not running, she couldn’t see hide nor hair of the little white wolf. Dropping down on a nearby bench, Lillian dropped her head into her hands as her lips thinned and she inhaled a stressed breath. If she wasn’t in the park, where on earth could she be? “I really am a terrible mother…” she said as she breathed out a quivering breath. Seconds after she began to cry softly. How could she lose her daughter, on a full moon no less! And Ty was out in the Cerise district...She didn’t know if Sela could get that far. Removing one of her hands from her face, she wrapped her arm around her midsection, the pain of her ribs burning through her nerves.

Sela snorted as she accidentally inhaled some water from the ground. Stopping a moment to shake herself out, she looked up to see big buildings and porch lights. To her, everything looked big, but this place was different. There was almost no activity on the streets and she could smell two distinct smells that were familiar to her. Running across well manicured lawns and past pricey cars, the pup made it to the house she wanted to stop at. Looking up at the outside of the house, she couldn’t see any lights on. Cantering up to the porch, she stood on her hind legs and scratched at the door, whimpering and whining to try and get the attention of the person inside. When no answer came, she dropped down into a sitting position and just stared up at the door for a few long seconds. Another whimper left her throat before she curled up next to the door, trying to stay dry.

Heiress Of Life
                                                                          whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
As they made their way into the park, Jason began to search around for Sela. He was completely drenched as he looked everywhere: under benches, in bushes, even up trees. He just couldn't find her! Was she not here either? Where was she? He bent over and placed his hands on his knees just for a few seconds to catch his breath, his beanie drooping over his face while he did so. Guh, he really should have brought a jacket, he doesn't feel warm at all. At this rate, it wouldn't be so surprising if he caught hypothermia or something of the sort already. He was tempted to call Rina to ask her to help, but she would have caught it way faster than him. Suddenly bringing one of his arms to his face, he coughed into his upper arm, and feeling worse after he did. Yeah, he probably has something. Turning his attention to Lillian, he felt saddened when he saw her sitting on the bench with her head in her hands.

He felt a little dizzy as he walked towards her, and sat on the bench next to her. "Lillian, you're not a terrible mother. Sela loves you. To me, ever since I met you, you've been a caring and loving mother to her." He said, without any doubts in his voice. Upon looking at her more, he noticed the injuries that now appeared on her face and neck. Had she used makeup to cover them up? "Are you OK?" She looked seriously injured! It even looked like there were bandages under her shirt! What had happened to her? There's no way her ex would have done this right? He couldn't have.. No, no, he shouldn't jump to conclusions. There must be a reason for why.. She obviously didn't talk about it because she didn't want to worry Sela. Turning away from her, he coughed again into his arm, and continued to keep an eye out for Sela, even though he was pretty sure she wasn't in the park.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Extremely Worried & Sick? )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $1180 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Work

Bringing her head up, Lillian looked over to Jason as he sat beside her and tried to reassure her that she was a good mother. The blonde gave him a saddened smile, her eyes continuing to glow in the dark of the rain. “Thank you, Jason…” she whispered softly. She still felt inadequate as a mother, but she knew he was trying to cheer her up and wouldn’t let his effort go to waste. What kind of mother would lose their child? Her, apparently. She already tried her best, but she was still new at this! She had nothing to go off of; she was doing this by pure instinct. Her own homelife had been nothing noteworthy and so dysfunctional that she couldn’t use that as a basis to raise her own child. Lillian didn’t want to be anything like her parents. It didn’t help either that she grew up rich enough to have everything done for her, so doing this whole motherhood thing on her own was even more difficult for her. She had learned to do essentials on her own thanks to Ty’s help in high school and the maids she had at home, but it was still a learning process for her. There were times she still had minor freak outs because she didn’t know what to do.

Blinking in slight confusion when he asked if she was okay, she gave him a curious look. What did he mean? No, of course she wasn’t okay! Her daughter was missing. Running a hand along her face, she winced as she touched the nearly black bruise that peeked out on her forehead from her hairline. Oh...crap! That’s what he probably meant. Her makeup had probably been washed off by the rain. “Ye-Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied, waving off his concern. “I was just in a fight, it’s no big deal.” To her, it really wasn’t. This had definitely been the worst she had ever been beaten, but she was chained to a wall and couldn’t fight back. But she could handle the pain even despite that.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

» IM GONNA SWING 「 ↻ FROM THE CHANDELIER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxI 'MxG O N N Ax L I V E xL I K Ex T O M O R R O Wx D O E S N ' Tx E X I S T
( ◞ like ) ❜ ⋮ it doesn't ) exist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sun is up, i'm a mess » gotta get out now
»` x 「 ° GOTTA RUN FROM THIS *↓ HERE COMES THE SHAME
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

It was gloomy out, today. There was no sun, no sky, only gray clouds that washed over the citizens. Prim was curled into a ball on a park bench that was covered in water. She had come here earlier before it started to rain, just enjoying some time outside. She loved the cold, so she decided to go to the park to enjoy some air. Unfortunately during that time, before she could go home, she had a sleep attack and was knocked out on the bench. For some reason, most people walked by her, not bothering to wake her up. Maybe they thought she was homeless or something so they didn't care to try and wake her. How rude.

Making matters worse, it had started to rain while she slept, causing her to become completely soaked. How that didn't wake her up only God knows. Ironic how she carries a parasol with her at all times but it's use is only for sun or combat. So there the girl lay, in a deep sleep, soaked from head to toe on a park bench. Talk about defenseless. If she was smart and brought her caffeine pills with her, this probably wouldn't have happened. Oh well, looks like she'll have to stay here until someone comes to wake her up or she wakes on her own. For now she'll just enjoy her dreams.

Elves Lie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:17 pm
▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Where am I? Soliel Park
What am I doing? Jogging/trying to wake some girl up.
What do I have on me? Wallet, Phone, keys, ID
Who am I with? Some sleeping girl
Money: $1,000.00

]|I{•------» «------•}I|[
Jacob was out for his daily jog. The weather wasn't the best, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. While cutting through the park, it started to ran, cursing under his breath, he kept running. Glancing at a beach as he ran by, he saw some girl passed out and soaked to the bone. How the hell is she asleep? He though as he came to a stop. Part of him wanted to keep running, but he knew he couldn't just leave her. Going over to the girl, he knelt down and shook her by the shoulder. "Hey. Wake up. You'll catch a cold sleeping out here. He said as he tried to wake the girl.

Piltover Jinx

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxI 'MxG O N N Ax L I V E xL I K Ex T O M O R R O Wx D O E S N ' Tx E X I S T

Feeling the touch of a hand shaking her shoulder, lightly, Prim's eyes fluttered open, looking around lazily. She sat up as she stretched, completely ignoring the rain that was pouring down on her and that boy. Prim's gaze fell upon him, and a goofy grin was plastered on her face. "Oh, wow, hello. Who are you?" she asked curiously as she tilted her head. Her ash brown hair stuck to the sides of her face while her clothes clung to her body. It wasn't the first time this has happened...surprisingly. The girl let out a cute yawn as she rubbed her eyes to clear her vision a bit to get a better look at the male who had awoken her. Fortunate for her, he was right, she would get a cold if she stayed like this. In all honesty, considering how long she's been out here, she's probably already caught one. Awaiting his reply, Prim let out a tiny sneeze from the cold clothes that hugged her thin frame.

Elves Lie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:31 pm
▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Where am I? Soliel Park
What am I doing? Talking to a girl
Who am I with? A girl

"Uh Hi. Name's Jacob." He said, confused at how she seemed fine considering she was soaked from the rain. He sighed softly when she sneezed then took off his jacket. "Here. Put this on..." He told her. It wouldn't help much, but at least she would warm up. Considering they were in uptown, he doubted any of the places would let them duck in from the ran. Glancing at the girl again, hecasked. "How close is your home?" She might have been sleeping on a bench, but her clothes looked too nice and clean for her to be homeless. If he lived closer, then he would just invite her to his house until the ran stopped.

Piltover Jinx

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Jeni, Lillian, Jason
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Blind Date/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

[Enter]

Tyrese could only blink, both dumbfounded and bewildered to have the ice sorceress climb into his car just as he was peeling out. Faltering his gaze from her back to the road, he slowly nodded as she said she'd help. "Thank you." He noticed the headwear he hadn't even taken into consideration before taking off, blinking back to the path of his car and skidding to a stop at a red light. Dammit all! Maybe he should breath, and keep an eye out like he said he would. "She'll be a white wolf pup, hopefully that makes her easier to spot." Besides the sight of startled people who she ran by, if they didn't mistake her for a puppy first. What if she did end up captured by animal control or shifted somewhere vulnerable and alone?

He was still assuring he kept a hold of himself, driving from one district of the beach side city to the other. It wasnt rational to think of all the worst things that could happen. When he parked his car, as he soon was, he needed a plan to follow. He was swift to pull himself from behind the wheel, opening up the trunk and removing two messenger bags. One a simple black, and the other pink with a butterfly patch sewn onto the flap. When he found Sela, she might be in need of it. The wolf paused as he thought to explain to Jeni, turning to look for her face. "I'm pretty sure Lillian should have this area searched already. If she isn't here, I'll need your help once I shift and start tracking her." He offered, closing the trunk and beginning his search for the blonde in mention. He was walking to the end she would come in from, lifting his hand to wave. "Lillian...It doesn't look like-" Like she found their kid. "What are you doing?"

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: I understand that feel more than you know. Thanks for sticking around!
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

Prim smiled happily as she gently took his jacket from her and put it on. She zipped it all the way up and stood. "Thank you, Jason!" she exclaimed hugging him cheerfully. It was only for a moment, though, and she quickly let go before saying, "I'm Primrose! But call me Prim, and I live in the Pasadena housing district!" Prim gave him another dorky grin as she looked around it. Not many people were at the park than before she fell asleep. "Oh man, how long was I asleep for?" she asked Jason, not clear on how long he was there or wasn't there.

Elves Lie

Quote:

Quote:

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:03 pm
▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Where am I? Soliel Park
What am I doing? Talking to a girl
Who am I with? A girl

"You're welcome Prim." He said, confused at her bright and cheery Personality. He didn't even have time to react when she hugged him. Considering she was asleep a little bit ago to now being super energetic. "I live in the Doux district. We can head to my house since its closer. As for how long you were out, I have no idea how long you've been asleep. I just got here." He said as he scratched his head.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Geez, since when did she start developing such an assertive attitude? She never in her life just hop right into a moving car without hesitation before now. Jeni had always been somewhat of a passive person. Maybe being a little aggressive was good seeing that she wanted some change in her life. Huh, who knows? "Alright. White wolf pup." The sorceress repeated as her eyes were peeled open for the little lost one. Trying to find a little white ball of fur didn't seem all that difficult...well, color-wise at least. On a day full of gloomy and dark weather, seeing something white flash on by would be quite easy to spot. Now, the only thing difficult seemed to be where the little one ran off to. On the drive over to the park, she hadn't see a pup run around anywhere, or much people of that matter.

"Should we use bait? I could probably frost up the rain to make a fake rabbit." She suggested as she tapped her chin in thought. "A curious pup like her would really like to play with a fuzzy bunny. Although...I'm not sure how long it'll last in this weather..." Jeni rambled on, thinking of different ideas simultaneously too. Honestly, anything seemed to help at this point. Tyrese didn't know where the little girl was, nor did anyone else of that matter. Anything was worth a shot, right? Maybe the snow-bunny would actually work. Little girls liked rabbits, and Jeni was pretty sure that a wolf pup on a full moon would be active and easily intrigued by something small and fuzzy that moved.

While Tyrese explained the next course of action, Jeni went on ahead and started constructing her makeshift rabbit. With all the rain, she frosted up the droplets on the grass, and gathered enough to make the body, head, ears and tail. Then, she froze two large drops into eyes. The result was actually pretty good. It was obvious it was fake up-close, but from afar it look realistic enough. All that really mattered now was how long it would last. Yeah, it was chilly outside, but not enough to keep it from melting once Jeni let it "roam" freely. After following the wolf, the two finally ran into what seemed like his close friends of some sort. Either way, they were still strangers to her. The blonde woman must've been Lillian. She was a beautiful woman, but...was that bruise on her forehead? It looked painful as hell. As much as Jeni was curious to know, the bruise and whatnot was not her business. Plus, it would've been rude as hell to ask. No one does that. The other male with them was a stranger without a name. Tyrese didn't mention him. The sorceress's gaze moved from those two down the the rabbit she made in her palms. Already the thing was falling apart. One eye was drooping down the chin and the tail fell right off. "s**t."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Tyrese and his friends? ♦ Where?: Soliel Park ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC:

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life

Cho-Cho Twain

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

Prim nodded at his suggestion, saluting him. "Okay, lead the way!" she chirped happily, following him to his home. "When we get there can I still wear your jacket? It's warm." she asked with a smile on her face before they left for his house.

[EXIT]

Elves Lie

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items