Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/3/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm
UPCOMING: PAIGE SEGMENT/PROMO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:12 pm
ℙѦℐḠ€
ᔕᗩᖇᗩϒᗩ ᒎᗩᗪᕮ ᗷᕮᐯᓰᔕ

SELF PROCLAIMED (ANTI DIVA)
CURRENT TNWR WOMEN'S CHAMPION
@RealPaigeTNWR

User Image

When the audience seemed to quiet down after awhile, a surprising blare came through the PA systems, the sound of "Stars In The Night" vibrated through the depths of the atmosphere. Titantron would have displayed a collage of Paige showcasing her modeling talent, however the the movie rolling on the reel had changed very suddenly. The titantron transitioned to a video of Paige eliminating Adele, Sasha, and Nikki from the Divas Battle Royale match at TNWR's Day Of Uprising pay-per-view. Those eliminations have ultimately lead to her looting in the Women's Championship belt, which the titantron also displayed for many of the audience to see. From there on, Paige would have unveiled the curtains to step through them, she would have then revealed herself to the thousands in attendance, but this time she would have the Women's Championship belt on her shoulder. She was seen wearing her usual outfit - black leather jacket, black fishnets, black boots, black everything. The only thing that really stood out when looking at Paige was her skin color and the championship belt. Paige had a huge smile on her face after her win at the pay-per-view, as she walked down the ramp, she went to the sidelines to touch people's hands as she glided by. As soon as she reached the end of the ramp, she used the steel staircase to assist her into getting inside of the ring she went on the apron and into the ring. Paige walked to the dead center of the ring and she already had a microphone intact, it laid on her dominant hand, which was her left. When she put the microphone near her lips, she was warmly greeted with loud cheers coming from the audience. Paige smiled and then laughed of happiness after she had heard those cheers. She pulled herself together from absolute joy and began to share her voice with the TNWR Universe.

"Who knew? Who knew I could be in this position at the age of 21. I'm the youngest women's champion that ever stepped foot in a TNWR ring and I am completely shocked and honored, but just because I'm 21 I don't want anyone to underestimate me because of my age. The thing I want to have most is to become a portrait displayed on the Hall Of Fame, but not because I didn't earn it, but because I've worked hard for it. I want respect and unlike many others I will also give my respect. Tonight, I'm out here because I simply want to give out my respects. You've heard it from my social media and you'll hear it from me again, but this time I will be addressing it personally. I want to thank the opportunity that was given to me to compete in the Diva's Battle Royale. I want to thank the divas that had worked with me throughout that battle AJ Lee, Sasha Banks, Nikki & Bri Bella, Charlotte Flair, and Adele - thank you all so much! And most importantly, I want to thank all of you guys!"

People would have given their utmost respect towards this aspiring diva by exclaiming out their cheers for her. Most of the cheers had caved in the negative responses that were coming out from only a few people. Paige stood dead, center in the ring almost tearing up from her win against numerous amounts of divas. This was a moment that she had dreams of as a little child. This was an outstanding accomplishment to her, because she had started wrestling in her teenage years. She worked up and trained really hard to get to where she is and the hardwork had finally paid off, but as much as Paige wanted to share her life-story with the audience to bond with them, she couldn't because her televised runtime duration was very small, however she resumed speaking, not finished with what she had to say.

"I want to thank all of you guys, the TNWR Universe, because all of you keep me striving to be motivated. You're like a shot of adrenaline that helps me keep moving and I am very thankful for that. And I look forward into being your new Women's Champion and to also become a role-model or inspiration for girls who are in the same position as me not to be a wrestler, but to someone who has their own goal and dream. Moving onto other things though there were a couple of things that were left unannounced about the battle royale. I will get to those things now so all of you aren't left to wonder. Now, it looks as though that I have a match booked against, Adele. One of the divas that competed against me during the battle royale and this is what I have to say to her is that I hope we have a good match together. And the other thing people seem to be asking about is AJ Lee... I'm not sure if she had given up her opportunity for me, but I hope one of these days we'll be seeing each other soon and maybe even square up together for the title or non-title. Anyways, it looks as if my time is up. So this is a see ya later and once more thanks heaps!"

After Paige had voiced out her regards to everyone, her theme song "Stars In The Night" blared through the PA speakers again. Paige would have walked near the ropes, giving the microphone to one of the official staff members with the headphones and the black polo shirts, she then would continue to make her exit. She went through the ropes, onto the apron, and took steps down the steel staircase she progressed herself back onto the ramp strolling through again, but in the process had been touching fan's hands like usual. Paige went backstage to her personal locker room to get ready for her match against Adele.

User Image User Image

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas