Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:32 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Best of luck! I will be there sometime before 7pm!

User Image

♥Awesome! See you later then! *runs off to do avimations...
Ahh! I forgot about that! Keep up the good work!

User Image

♥Yeah, thanks! if I stream, I'll post it in the D-ster thread emotion_yatta
I will check that out later if I can. I have to get back to studying. I don't want my day off from work to be wasted! lol

User Image

♥Good luck!! XP
        ♥i actually should start my break hw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Best of luck! I will be there sometime before 7pm!

User Image

♥Awesome! See you later then! *runs off to do avimations...

User Image

I will check that out later if I can. I have to get back to studying. I don't want my day off from work to be wasted! lol

User Image

♥Good luck!! XP

Thanks! You don't want to fall behind. It sucks >__<;  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

♥Good luck!! XP

User Image

♥I know, actually I need to fix my whole procrastination problem e.e
        ♥*starts hw at 11pm due next day

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

♥Good luck!! XP

User Image

:'D
idk why but that made me happy. I have a similar problem.
But I'm going to submit my hw early this time!
*gets distracted by video games and drawing lol
but for realsies, see you later today!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

♥Good luck!! XP

User Image

:'D
idk why but that made me happy. I have a similar problem.
But I'm going to submit my hw early this time!
*gets distracted by video games and drawing lol
but for realsies, see you later today!

User Image

♥See ya later!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

♥Meetup Pictures so far TBE
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Sindeyella

xX Nekomi Xx

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm
Yay! I'm here! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 pm
*ideas*
What about once a month we hold a themed meetup, and have smallish prizes? (depends how much gold we have)  

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm

classified_diedrich

Is it Paw day again? biggrin
Seeing everyone in Pawform brings a smile to my face. x3
Is the meetup over yet?

classified_diedrich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:18 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

Did any of you want to host an another Easter flash space meet up later this week either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? I can host one on Thursday.

sure, i'm free all those days because of break! but what time are you thinking of? timezones are a problem for me confused

edit: i saw the times you listed on the front page, i'll only be able to host a bit later than that, like 8pm EST and later sweatdrop

Don't worry about it! Some people like to party later. Actually it's kind of convenient that you can come on later so that peeps can par-d all night long! Just let me know what specific days so I can get it posted in the Flash Space Easter thing and update the first page xd
((I still owe you fried pickles don't I??))

i guess it's good to have varying times so people with different timezones (like me most of the time bahaha) don't miss out. biggrin
                hm, since all the days already have a main host, and i can't make it on Sat... so how about i'll try to cohost on Thurs and Fri? help out wherever i can and maybe even throw in a few game ideas.
                LOL NO I THINK I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T REPLIED emo
                and yeah, the guild chat is good bc it's a personal space! unless you want something with a nicer background/setting then it's Towns 2.

The difficulty of Towns 2 is the layering issue. It's hard to find people who are not your friends. Users have to refresh a bunch of times in order for find the people they want to. Unless they are friends with that person, they can teleport to them.

We used Towns 1 just so people can find the address of our event. So far we've been using 1 Barton 001055.

lol don't worry I have to hand over the pickles! I like the fact that you can party later. I know we had a handful actually the last time I did these. So lemme add you as a cohost on Thursday and Friday.

mhm emotion_8c they do it so a layer won't be overloaded with people at one time right?
                HAHA i'll try to reply then, now that i have motivation emotion_awesome oh that's good! thank you!! real excited ehehe

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:44 am
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

Did any of you want to host an another Easter flash space meet up later this week either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? I can host one on Thursday.

sure, i'm free all those days because of break! but what time are you thinking of? timezones are a problem for me confused

edit: i saw the times you listed on the front page, i'll only be able to host a bit later than that, like 8pm EST and later sweatdrop

Don't worry about it! Some people like to party later. Actually it's kind of convenient that you can come on later so that peeps can par-d all night long! Just let me know what specific days so I can get it posted in the Flash Space Easter thing and update the first page xd
((I still owe you fried pickles don't I??))

i guess it's good to have varying times so people with different timezones (like me most of the time bahaha) don't miss out. biggrin
                hm, since all the days already have a main host, and i can't make it on Sat... so how about i'll try to cohost on Thurs and Fri? help out wherever i can and maybe even throw in a few game ideas.
                LOL NO I THINK I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T REPLIED emo
                and yeah, the guild chat is good bc it's a personal space! unless you want something with a nicer background/setting then it's Towns 2.

The difficulty of Towns 2 is the layering issue. It's hard to find people who are not your friends. Users have to refresh a bunch of times in order for find the people they want to. Unless they are friends with that person, they can teleport to them.

We used Towns 1 just so people can find the address of our event. So far we've been using 1 Barton 001055.

lol don't worry I have to hand over the pickles! I like the fact that you can party later. I know we had a handful actually the last time I did these. So lemme add you as a cohost on Thursday and Friday.

mhm emotion_8c they do it so a layer won't be overloaded with people at one time right?
                HAHA i'll try to reply then, now that i have motivation emotion_awesome oh that's good! thank you!! real excited ehehe
I'm going to be joining you around 8ish today because I forgot I had something around 5-7PM! So I will see you later :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 am
Sindeyella
*ideas*
What about once a month we hold a themed meetup, and have smallish prizes? (depends how much gold we have)
Ohhh yes! I was thinking about prizes. For best paw and best human avatar for whenever we host a big event. Once a month would be a good idea. 3nodding  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 am
Toxi of the Grunnies

classified_diedrich

Is it Paw day again? biggrin
Seeing everyone in Pawform brings a smile to my face. x3
Is the meetup over yet?

classified_diedrich

I feel like I'll be a paw for awhile. xd
The meetup is unfortunately over but we will have a late night meet up today with the guild chat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:05 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
*ideas*
Ohhh yes! I was thinking about prizes. For best paw and best human avatar for whenever we host a big event. Once a month would be a good idea. 3nodding

User Image

♥Sounds good to me! I may pop in later tonight?

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:46 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
*ideas*

User Image

♥Sounds good to me! I may pop in later tonight?
Yes! Most definitely! You can come in on any event.  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff