Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:42 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Happy girls are the prettiest, don't you think?"▬▬

Brook clapped and grinned when she saw a new girl walk in, a first year if she recalled correctly from sorting. "Welcome! It's great to meet you," She paused and looked at the form the girl had filled out, "Penelope Barrett of the Gryffindor house. Ouch. That's gotta hurt being in Gryffindor. Sorry, I'm obligated to say that because my older brother is there and he's ridiculous." Sure she loved Aldrick, but that boy was such a major flirt, when Lizzie so obviously had a thing for him. At least it seemed this year he was going to not flirt with everything that moved, and had plans to court Lizzie. She glanced at the time, then back at Penelope, "Aidene will be here any minute with welcoming snacks, then we can all get to know each other I hope. Well she better be here with snacks. I'm sure you'll be great in Gryffindor, and in fencing. You're a dancer? My fencing teacher is also a dancer. She's also not here though, but you would have gotten along great!" Rhea Lane had been a great teacher, but she hadn't heard if her friend was going to be joining them this year, so wouldn't promise any meetings. "Oh! I'm Brook Knapp by the way, fourth year Ravenclaw. Don't worry about experience, I didn't know anything two years ago, and by no means do I claim to be a master, So we'll all do some learning and fencing together." She grinned at Penelope, yes this introduction went well, she stayed mostly on topic and hadn't once mentioned her adoration for the female gender and all their adorable features. Aidene would probably give experience points for havingcompleted such a task.

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Where & Who: Brook and Penelope at Fencing
Thinking about: Fencing, Dancing, girls, yes.
Brook Description: 5'2" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: White leggings, purple long sleeves, leather jacket tossed to the side

kiska166

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:36 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene burst into Fencing with an excited shout: ”I finished my homework! And it’s not even Sunday! And look!” She twirled around, showing off the “combat skirt” she’d adjusted to work that summer. She’d even added a short half-cape for flair.

Unfortunately, her being done with homework and running back to change meant she didn’t actually have anything besides the unsweetened fruit tea to provide by way of snacks. She twirled her sword, The Point, around, and stabbed a form precisely as she listened to the rest of Brook’s introduction. She beamed at her friend as she handed in the form. Brook was definitely working on her charisma stat. Aidene shrugged and offered her usual quirky introduction: ”Aidene Azura Kieran, cooking and combat dual-class. Ravenclaw. That said, I’m still like squire status here.”

Aidene Azura Kieran - Ravenclaw
Why are you interested in joining? The sword is an extension of the body in combat. I must gain what EXP I can with it.
Do you have experience in fencing? Last 3 years of club
Any other information you would like to add? Rhea will be late, but she will be here. She told me so.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Penelope was a little taken aback when the older girl made fun of Gryffindor, but laughed and relaxed a little when she mentioned that she was only saying that as her brother was in the house. Penny knew what it felt like to have a ridiculous brother, considering hers was several years younger than her. Briefly, Penelope wondered which Gryffindor boy was the girl’s brother, but she refrained from asking as the girl continued. The first year’s heart beat a little quicker when the club captain mentioned getting to know each other – she really did not like to open up to others about herself. What else did they want to know besides what she had already disclosed about dancing? In fact, she clearly stated on the form that she hadn’t had anything else she would have liked to mention. Penny briefly wondered what type of dancing the girl’s fencing teacher had learned, but just as before, she did not ask. Out of nowhere, another girl had burst into the room and startled her. “I’m Penelope Barrett of Gryffindor,” she introduced, shaking Aidene’s hand.

Finally, she was able to put a name on the club’s captain as well. Knapp, she thought, trying to put a boy’s face to that name. If memory served, Brook’s brother was older than even Brook herself. Penny hadn’t heard much about Aldrick, but she had definitely run into him in the common room. The first year nodded at Brook, feeling a little better about her lack of experience. “I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun,” she stated, smiling at the Ravenclaw girls. As far as first impressions went, Brook talked a lot and Aidene was loud. However, both seemed to be nice and welcoming.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

Stefan Lee Salvatore
addaellis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:18 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook opened the doors to the room they used for fencing, and began setting out supplies. She knew that Aidene would be back, maybe Penelope? She hoped others would come, she needed more people to join this year, to beat out Aldrick's last year of Art Club Captain. She wrote a similar game plan to last year, but modified it a little. It had worked last year, some review, some partnering up, and some skill set. Well, maybe this year no one else would come and it would just be Brook and Aidene, and they could have some one-on-one time? that was an idea. She sat her forms out next to the board, and waited for anyone to come join.

White Board:
1. Fill out a form, please return
2. Stretch, Review Basics, Assess Skill levels
3. Meet your Companions
4. On Guard!

Form for First Post:
[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

Steffy Note
OOC: Open Enrollment/First meeting RP Sess will run until May 31st. On June 1st Brook will open for a second to last, or final, meeting of fencing, to run until month end. When the second session opens, new people are welcome of course, but all firsthalf people will be quoted again smile Enjoy fencing.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Fencing
Thinking about: Did I tel lAidene to bring snacks?
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: White leggings, puke green top

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                            I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                            Tell me
                                                            🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                            ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna skipped into the fencing club room without a single idea what she was really getting into. She had never fenced in her life, and really had no clue what went into it… but fancy sword fighting was still sword fighting right? And that meant she was one step closer to being a pirate. She looked around the room, before reading the white board and quickly filling out a form for the club leader. She smiled at the girl. "Hiya, I’m Kenna. I have no idea about fencing, but it sounds cool I guess." She smiled at the other girl, wondering if she sounded like a complete idiot. She was sure it didn’t matter though. She knew she was awesome.

Mackenna Butler - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? Sword Fighting sounds amazing!

Do you have experience in fencing? Nope

Any other information you would like to add? I’m the coolest.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                            You
                                                            ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                            Call my
                                                            ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                            And I'll
                                                            𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:42 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene had darted upstairs to change her clothes excitedly before Fencing on Thursday. She had spent the afternoon practicing her wandless magic, practicing her dueling, and generally just messing around and gaining “combat exp”, or, if a prefect asked, “studying for charms/DADA/ cursebreaking/ healing/ wandless”. But it was club time, and she had seen a cool anime that summer with a protagonist who was a combat prodigy. A perfect cosplay opportunity! "Brook! Look! I'm Violet Evergarden!"

Five years of practice even just at club had taught her some things though, and the careful focus of the Art of the Sword had made its way into the fighting style of this self-proclaimed “cooking and combat dual class”. Aidene filled out a form quickly and started stretching as she glimpsed Brook’s agenda. As she stretched, she struck up a conversation with the new girl. ”That’s okay, I learned everything I know from this club. And Brook's a good leader. You’re in good hands, young padawan.” She shifted her dress slightly so she could do the splits and reached a hand out in introduction: ”Aidene Azura Kieran, fifth year Ravenclaw, cooking and combat dual class main. Pleased to meet you!”

Aidene Azura Kieran - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? My sword is an extension of my body. As a cooking-combat main, I must master this art.

Do you have experience in fencing? 4 years of club and going strong!

Any other information you would like to add? Cosplay fencing is okay, right?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                            I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                            Tell me
                                                            🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                            ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna grinned when another girl joined them and quickly introduced herself while explaining that Brook could teach her everything. That only made this much better for her. She could be the best pirate ever then! "Nice to meet you! I'm Kenna Butler, first year, Gryffindor." She paused since she wasn't really sure if she should expand. Aidene had called herself a cooking combat dual class though so she figured more information wouldn't hurt. "I plan on being the very best pirate witch you can find.." She said grinning. She was sure that was the coolest thing she had ever uttered.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                            You
                                                            ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                            Call my
                                                            ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                            And I'll
                                                            𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                                      yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                                      yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                                      and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceIn all honesty, Roland wasn't totally sure how he'd feel about this specific club. He knew he enjoyed martial arts of various forms, but he'd never done anything involving any kind of weaponry before. He didn't even play beater in quidditch. But, he wanted to join both the other combat-centric clubs, and figured one more wouldn't hurt. It wasn't like he was disinterested, he just didn't have a background to tell him what to expect here. Hopefully he enjoyed himself. Then again, it was just a club. If he didn't like it, he could always drop it.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                                      yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                                      and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                                      ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

Roland Bishop - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? I had a superhero obsession when I was a kid? I dunno, I do some martial arts stuff with my sister and it's got me interested in that sort of thing. And swords are cool.

Do you have experience in fencing? None at all.

Any other information you would like to add? Not that I can think of?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie tried to contain her enthusiasm as she entered the club room. When she arrived, she didn't see anyone she particularly knew yet, so she filled out her form and then went to stand (bounce) off to the side. She didn't want to get in trouble or kicked out for, like, not taking things seriously, or whatever. She was super deadly serious, alright. She was just also excited, because this was cool, and also As was supposed to be here. He wasn't yet, but he'd said he was joining. She shouldn't be surprised, since he did seem like the sort of person who would enjoy sword fighting. She'd already been considering joining herself, so him saying he was just sealed the deal. Hopefully he arrived soon, though. She was already a bit bored and lonely.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

Billie Xanders - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? Swords are cool, duh.

Do you have experience in fencing? Kinda? I mean it's just choreographed fake-fencing though, not real fencing.

Any other information you would like to add? Am I allowed to show up dressed like a pirate or one of the three musketeers yes or yes

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:18 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════╝

The first thing Penelope noticed when she walked into the club was all of the new faces. She had gotten comfortably close with Brook and Aidene last year, but this year, the club seemed to have attracted another three students. Penny knew this was ultimately a good thing for the club and meant that once the two Ravenclaw girls graduated, she’d still have a fencing club to attend. However, that wasn’t enough to calm the butterflies in her stomach down. Fortunately, a first year that Penny recognized from Gryffindor was joining, so at least there was some familiarity there. The second year smiled at Brook and Aidene, but stayed quiet as she filled out a form.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? To remain coordinated and poised.

Do you have experience in fencing? One year of this club.

Any other information you would like to add? No thanks.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:17 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook with-held a sob as Aidene walked into the club, she was in an adorable cosplay, she approved highly of it, although it would probably get in the way of fighting? But, Aidene did not have snacks, how could they do a proper first meeting without snacks. Brook sighed, she should have brought the snacks, she was in charge of cooking club. She smiled as Aidene took the first year under her wing, they would work well together, then Roland came in, a fellow fifth year prefect. Huh, he hadn't been around last year, was he here before? No, she didn't think so. Following him was another kid, Billie Zanders according to the form. Finally in came Penny.

Brook grinned to Roland and Billie, and spoke to them, "Welcome to fencing! I'm so excited to have some new upper years join us!" She motioned for Penny to join the three of them, "This is Penny, she's only a second year, but I think she has some promise for fencing, she joined us last year." So far it was 3 kinda experienced and 3 with no experience, that would make pairing off for some brief teaching easy, but small groups were also good, the more people the better.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Fencing
Thinking about: Did I tel lAidene to bring snacks?
Wearing: White leggings, puke green top

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                          нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                          тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                          уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                          αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                          нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia was joining this club more out of curiosity than anything else, admittedly. She enjoyed martial arts in theory, but wasn't quite the sort of person who could picture herself brawling, or... whatever they got up to in the hand-to-hand club. Dueling, both with a wand and a sword, however, she could certainly do. She had to admit, it appealed to that... vaguely snobbish, descended-from-nobility part of her brain. Hopefully her father would approve. She was almost certain her grandfather would. And her mother... well, she'd probably just be relieved her daughter was getting up to this sort of nonsense in a controlled setting, not running around like a vigilante while her friends get kidnapped.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                          σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                          σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                          σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                          ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                          тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

Lucia Edgeworth - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? My mother is an Auror, so I'm interested in various forms of combat. Not to say that I intend to challenge people to duels with a rapier, I'm just curious and could use the exercise.

Do you have experience in fencing? None

Any other information you would like to add? I don't believe so

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:26 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Sixth Year♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook wrote on her white board:
1. Fill out a form, please return
2. Stretch, Review Basics, Assess Skill Levels
3. Maybe an ice breaker?
4. On Guard! Experienced fencers show, newbies experience

Wasn't that almost the same thing as last year? Well, why change something that wasn't broken? She sighed as she opened the door, and waited for anyone to come. She took out different fencing equipment, so she could say what each item was during review. She glanced around, well, all she could do now is wait. She wished Aidene would be here to help her open fencing, or maybe even Rhea, but alas, her two best buds were now... mostly doing their own thing. Oh well, maybe this year was a year for new friends, and maybe those would be found here at fencing club. She nodded to herself, and put on a smile, this would be okay.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Thinking about: New friends as a sixth year? sure.
Wearing: White pants, black thing long-sleeved shirt

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The club leader?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Fencing Club Sign-In
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope it's as fun as it looks!

After hearing about a fencing club, Jordan made time to attend. He'd seen a few people do fencing performances and he wanted to give it a shot. Walking in, he saw an older girl, who looked a bit lonely. Oh no. "Hei der! Thanks for hosting the club!" He offered a brilliant grin, grabbing one of the formats to fill out. Once done, he offered the form to the older girl, then sat aside to wait on others to show up... probably.

Jörmungandr "Jordan" Dunforth - Ravenclaw
                                                                Why are you interested in joining? I watched some professionals fencing at a festival once and it just looked so neat! I heard there was an option to join, so I hopped on over!
                                                                Do you have experience in fencing? No, but I'm a quick learner!
                                                                Any other information you would like to add? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, please! I'd be glad to assist wherever.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀʀᴘᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ 'ᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ
          I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ
          Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ I ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ! I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:55 am
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie was intrigued by this club. Sanctioned poking with a metal stick? Archie was down for that. Fencing looked cool as well! He entered and filled out his form to the older student that seemed to be running it.

Archie Wingrove - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? swords are cool

Do you have experience in fencing? no equipment is expensive

Any other information you would like to add? nope

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff