Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Work Out || ❤-Not sure. ||Thought: ...

User Image
                                      You loved him like a mouthful of whiskey.
                                      He numbed your lips, as well as your heart.

~✰`★ ~ ☄When Casey looked back at Felix he looked stiff, maybe even slightly panicked. But Casey didn't know why and before he could think up a question the male seemed to loosen up. Casey decided to shrug it off. Case couldn't help but chuckle a little when Felix played along with his joke. He smiled a little, taking it as a small challenge, one that was accepted. "Oh I have it in a locker though I do want to grab something so... I'll be back." He really just wanted to take his water bottle out of his duffle the rest of his stuff could stay back in the locker, it was just a clean dress shirt and pants plus some shoes. He went into the locker room which reminded him just a little too much of high school, unlocked the, locker and pulled out a water bottle. He himself really didn't need it but he wanted to give it to Felix. He thought back to what he said 'Like you can do anything.' He smiled to himself and left the locker room. He scanned the front of the gym for Felix. He found the read head and smile, sneaking up behind him. He put the water bottle in his pocket. He knew there were two main ways this would end, horribly or just okay. He hoped for the ladder. He placed one hand on the male's back, right between his shoulder blades, and bendown to wrap his arm around felix's knees. He picked up the male bridle style and smiled down at him. "Okay then, which way princess." He then realized he had no idea what he was doing. He shouldn't have spiked his coffee. He felt a little childish but hopefully it would provoke a good reaction.☄ ~ ★`✰

And like bourbon he burned
                                      the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

Felix was waiting for Casey to come back from the locker room, he was about to turn around, when he felt something cool, went into his pocket, but his light green eyes flew up open. 'What...the...hell just happened?' he thought, bring his arms close to his chest, he felt his heart began pounding like as if it was about to jump out of his body. He closed his eyes wishing this didn't just happen. This was the first time that someone had picked him like this...like a bride.

Felix gulped in nervousness, feeling his anxiety go up through the roof. A bright red blush appeared on the red-head's cheeks, but then shook his head, trying to regain his composure. He breathed softly looking up at Casey and almost provoked him when he called Felix a princess. 'It could be worse...right?' he thought, trying to reassured himself. An evil idea came into his mind. Felix grinned, and wrapped his arms around Casey's neck and looked at him with a sly smile. "My, you really are a strong one." he said in a sweet tone. He leaned in and kissed the man's cheek, and pointed down the center in the direction of the Ombre District. "It's over there." he said charmingly, winking at his 'knight'.

$995 || Embarrassed...I hate blushing... || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

x-Logic-Artz-x

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Work Out || ❤-Not sure. ||Thought: ...

User Image
                                      You loved him like a mouthful of whiskey.
                                      He numbed your lips, as well as your heart.

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey smiled at the male's reaction. He liked to get people to blush, he had no idea why. He blushed relatively easily himself and he only didn't like it when people point it out, that and it made his freckles more apparent and thanks to public school and lots of teasing he wasn't a fan of them. But making others blushed made him feel good. Valid maye even. With low self esteem and little to no body positivity he liked people reacting like this. Rosey cheeks and goofy smiles where possibly his favorite thing. The only problem with this was he was, normally, pretty strict on not getting to handsy, but today seemed to be an odd occasion considering he was about to carry this guy home, this guy who wasn't even injured. What was he thinking? Should he set him down? Case felt arms wrap around his neck and a soft peck on his check. And it made him feel... weird. He's never had that happen before. The last real relationship he was in was when he was 16-17 and he was a small boy then, with tiny arms. He could pick his boyfriend like a foot off the floor for maybe half a minute. So this was the first time he's carried someone and had something like that pulled. He didn't know what to feel and by the time he pulled himself out of his thought his ears were burning and he knew he was blushing. He walked to the door. They two guys lived in the same distract so Case knew how to get there, he just didn't know what house to go to. He walked to the door of the gym, turned around on his heels and pushed it open with his back. He walked out the door. "Oh." He murmured, awkwardly moving his hand into his pocket to pull out the water bottle, dropping it into Felix's lap. "Here you go. Good job in there. Gave it your all and such." Casey said, a small smile still playing on his face. From there he didn't really know what else to say, he had put himself into an odd predicament. So he decided to walk and think about what he would make to eat. EXIT☄ ~ ★`✰

And like bourbon he burned
                                      the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

"I did not...I'm still weak." he said with puffed cheeks, still red, seeing that this man probably had no intention of putting him down, he sighed softly, and opened the bottled water, and took a sip from it. "Thanks..." he murmured softly, and planted his head on the man's chest.

$995 || Embarrassed...I hate blushing... || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

-Exit-

spicy meme boy

x-Logic-Artz-x

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Looking for the manager◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 98/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Ah! Yes Fifi! I know that I'm late! Forgive me for just arriving on this island yesterday and still trying to find my way around here...Okay I'll give you that. I overslept a little bit. Yes I know that I am hour late! Stop reminding me! I'm almost there so please just be quiet for a moment!"

For everyone who was hearing this Aussie talk to what appeared to be thin air as she was jogging, they might think that she is crazy. However, she was not talking to thin air. She was talking to a spirit named Fiona whom she nicknamed Fifi. Of course no one can see her unless they have the power to see spirits as well so it only makes sense if people think she is crazy for talking to the air as if she had an imaginary friend. So what were the two arguing about? Coorah recently arrived in the island and her first day of work starts today. However she hasn't had much time to learn where the different locations are and the last spirit she talked made her go the completely wrong direction, hence the main reason why she is late aside from oversleeping. Finally she arrived at Fiddle's gym an hour and ten minutes after her shift started and she has to find the manager. Hopefully he can forgive her for being late today but it is her first day at work and she just arrived on the island yesterday. If anything she can put on the charms and have a good chance not getting penalized for being late. She walked up to a man who was currently speaking to another woman hoping that he is the manager at the risk of making a fool of herself. A gentle smile appeared on her lips as she said to him with her cute Australian accent,

"Excuse me, are you the manager? I was told to report to the manager on my first day of work here. I'm Coorah, a new personal trainer for this gym. Pleasure to meet ya."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm

ShadowStar369

Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Gym Floor
With: Karma, new trainer Coorah
Mood: Serious
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Pretty lucky guess... Also, vampire and werewolf. The rivalry begins! twisted ))

"We have an outside field and track..." Since there wasn't much else to do, he figured he might as well drag the girl along and check out each area, dodging her questions and approaches. She seemed almost flirtatious although that started to disappear as they went through the gym. The closer they got to the front of the gym, she was clearly bored. Someone else now tried getting Akira's attention, and when she did the other girl muttered something about being bored and finally let go of Akira's arm. The relief was short lived when the new girl introduced herself.

"Yes, that's me..." he said, rubbing his now free arm with the other hand. "Akira Velchok, Zdravstvuyte." Her accent wasn't one he was familiar with, not being to Australia. "So you're new... Come with me." He motioned for her to follow, leading into his office and pulling up her clientele list. "I trust you already know what to do... Coorah yes? You've had 2 different appointments you've missed.." he said, handing her the sheet of paper from the printer. "I'd welcome you properly on normal occasions, but when you're late I've got to warn you. Do not be late for your shift again without prior cancellation."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:52 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Akira◄
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 98/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Thank the spirits that Coorah found the manager, which is something she will be doing as soon as she is finished talking to him and hopefully getting out of trouble for being late today. Otherwise that assumption she made about him would've been totally embarrassing if she were wrong. So far he introduced himself as Akira Velchok, which she thought to herself an interesting name much like her own. Where is he from? That will be a question for her to ask when she gets the chance. For now she will be attending to his office with him for some reason. Once in his office, he picked up a list of some kind that must have her name on it since he called out her name after stating that he trust that she knows what she is doing. This isn't her first rodeo as a personal trainer so she knows the routine, although she was shocked to learn that she missed two appointments already. Isn't today suppose to be her first day of work? She reached for her phone in her gym bag and checked her schedule again and...oh...crap. It is her first day of work but her scheduled time was earlier than it she thought it was. Oh she is going to have to be really good at being charming today in order to not get in any trouble for this, but surprisingly it seems like her manager will be letting her off for a warning. As she twiddled her index fingers after putting away her phone in a coy manner, she said to him,

"I'm really sorry about being late today. I only arrived at the island yesterday and I'm still not quite used to my surroundings. And I completely misunderstood my starting time here today. I promise it won't happen again. You have my word."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 pm

ShadowStar369

Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Coorah
((OOC: ))

Apparently the girl didn't remember her schedule, checking her phone and then twiddling her thumbs. "If you only arrived yesterday, you were pretty quick in finding this opening. You'd best keep to your promise then, I'm somewhat new here as well so I know the difficulties of moving about in Soleil. Best find the most effective route for next time. You're lucky we have others here who took them up but we are the only major gym in Soleil. Keep your phone use limited other than work and emergencies as well, is there anything else before you start?"

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:57 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Akira◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 97/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah could go off on how she was guided by the spirits to come to this place and find this job, but that would probably make Akira look at her strangely and that isn't something she needs to do for a first impression. Give it a few days or a week even then she can be totally open about her connection to the spirit world. Right now she just has to do what she can for her first day on the job with whatever appointments she has left. A quicker route to work won't be issue since she can count on Fiona to keep her aware of where to go now that her dear friend has made note of where to find Fiddle's gym. After work she will discuss with her how to get to and from work. The only rules Akira seemed to be explicit about was tardiness and phone usage, both of which she can adhere to easily.

"Ah. From my experience Akira, destiny has more to do with what happens on a daily basis than luck even for the simplest of things, such as having other employees around to pick up slack for someone like me who got lost on her first day. I must know one thing though: Akira Velchok...such a odd name. Do you mind telling me where you're from mate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 am

Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Akira = Velchok

Akira moved back over to his desk, sitting down in preparation for more paperwork before his shift was up when Coorah continued speaking. She sure was social, pretty fitting to her job. "Russia. Are you trying to drag out the time before you start your first day?" he asked with a quizzical face. He already had one person stick to him today, literally. Having another wouldn't be helping if it went to the end of his shift, or worse, past.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Akira but going to meet clients◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Akira Velchok...Russian...Coorah will be sure to remember that. That may seem odd to other people that she wanted to know a bit of Akira's background upon their first meeting but she is all about building relationships that will last. In order to do that, she likes to learn at least one thing knew about people she meets every day and tell them a little about herself at the same time, even if it is also one thing as well. For today she learns that he is Russian so it is only fair that she tells him who she is in case he hasn't quite figured it out himself. The man made her giggle when he asked her if she is trying to drag out the time before starting her first day, but her head lurched forward as if she got slapped from behind. She had a pained look on her face as she rubbed the back of her head followed with a look of annoyance as she turned to look at the upper left corner of the office. Unless Akira can see spirits, he probably think that she is crazy considering that she is angrily looking at the corner of the room when in fact it was the spirit Fiona's fault for slapping the back of Coorah's head simply because the spirit believes that Coorah isn't taking this seriously. After ten awkward seconds of looking at the corner, she turned to Akira with a smile on her face and said,

"You're so silly Akira. Of course I'm not trying to drag out the time. A man in a position like you must be very busy and now that I read my schedule correctly, I have people waiting for me so I can't waste their time. Before I go, since you told me you're Russian, I like to tell you that I am an Aboriginal...err...how do I say it...like what you may call an Indian but I'm from Australia....oh well. If you need me, I'll be out on the floor."

Coorah left with office, although not before leaving Akira with a friendly smirk on her face, and went to where her designated spot is for where she will be training her clients. Although she missed two appointments, the clients she is meeting with today are a boyfriend and girlfriend team who are working together to lose weight. They didn't appear terribly overweight but both of them did have a muffin top. Not that Coorah is one to judge but she is happy to see people who want to live a healthier lifestyle. Since it is her first time meeting her clients, she introduced herself to the duo, had them weigh themselves on a scale and began a base assessment exercise routine for them so she can judge for herself how physically fit the two of them are at the moment. From there started with a few basic warmups and exercises that they can do on their own, like jumping jacks, arm rolls, push ups and so on. She had to be highly motivational toward them and even participated in the exercises herself to continue encouraging the duo.

"You two are doing great! Just two more sets of pushups and you'll get a five minute break! Then I'll teach you something fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Yami Miyagawa

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

The glamourous life of a receptionist...
"Ugh.." Sheila groaned as she massaged her temples , this was quite possibly the most insulting job she'd ever had. She was a champion MMA fighter and would have been a five star chef if she hadnt gotten that ultra snooty critic reviewing her food, throwing him through a fourth floor window probably didnt help . Still the fact remained that she was more than qualified for any of the jobs she wanted and here she was, stuck doing receptionist work in a damn gym.

The tall blonde sighed as she clocked out for a break and removed her top so she was girded by a compression sports bra and began wrapping her hands. Silver lining to working in this place is SHeila could clock out for one of her multiple workouts through the day and nobody would get suspicious, granted most people would stare when she dropped into a one handed push up or handstand push ups.
As Sheil got well into her workout, starting on her favorite , the bicycle crunches, her mind drifted back toward last night with Lola and felt her cheeks flush a bit at the memory of the kiss she'd given her. Everything else that night felt like such a blur that she could barely remember what happened, though she did recall an odd sensation, or lack of sensation in the middle of Lola's back. Kind of like a hollow space in a tree? It was weird but Sheila had been too caught up in the moment to ask. Wait? What if she'd freaked her out by touching that spot?
"s**t!" Sheila swore out loud as she rolled to her knees and slammed a fist against the mat "s**t! s**t! s**t!"
What if touching that spot had freaked her out? What if she'd ruined things and Lola didnt want to see her again?! Sheila's mind began to race and she did the only thing she could think to do when she got frustrated, she took to the track and broke into a sprint, cursing the whole time.

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:38 am
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying to help out the blonde lady◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah is having a lot of fun with her job and her current clients didn't think that they would be having fun exercising but they are, especially when she taught them some simple dance moves that exercise certain parts of their bodies. She only stopped momentarily to observe a blonde lady who swearing excessively and slammed her fist on the fat she was kneeling over. Just by looking at her she can tell that her spirit is troubled, although her own power confirmed that observation as she was able to see the negative vibes radiating off her. This had to be addressed but she still had to train her clients. Since the blonde lady took off running around the track, she spoke to her clients and told them to jog five laps around the track before calling it a day. The three them started at beginning and jogged together until Coorah took off running to catch up to the blonde lady. In the midst of the woman's excessive swearing, she smiled toward her and said,

" Do you mind telling me what has gotten your spirit so troubled? A pretty sheila like you shouldn't be so upset."

[OOC: Just in case, Coorah doesn't actually known Sheila's name. It just Australian slang for "woman" lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:00 am

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Relieved

"Okay..." She was very social. While he hadn't visited Australia in his tour of the world, he was aware what an aboriginal was. He was surprised there was one out here in Soleil, but it wasn't his concern. For now it was just paperwork before he ended his shift. He even hurried to finish up as much as possible in the final stretch. More finished now meant less to deal with later. When it finally came, he proceeded to clock out, sending a text to Zivva that he was done. "Shift's over.Anywhere you want to meet?"

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Gym❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva arrived just in front of the gym when she recieved the message. She chuckles slightly and walks in, "Well, why don't we figure it out together?"

She sported a blue tank top and a pair of shorts that showed off her long legs and a tattoo peeked out from where it was on her shoulder blade. She grins at Akira waves, "Yo. What's shakin?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers