Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[門] Father Gates || Land Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko ran up to Akoto, out of breath as she had forgotton some things, namely some items she had received from those very confusing months! She stood straight and smiled to her new team mate before noticing the other person, who was that? "Akoto! I brought some stuff for our trip, would you like any just in case? I know their weird stuff and I'll be happy to explain what some are if you want." She slid her backpack off, dropping it down and kneeling to open it and show her new team mate what she had to offer. She had also decided to bring her companion kitten with her, it popped it's head out of the bag and proceeded to hop over and purr at her leg.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

Items in backpack:
• Animal Goggles (When worn, meld with eyes, giving you the eyes of an animal and the brain capacity to use them as such // gives all negatives and positives)
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones
• 1 Kitten (May turn into A - ranked Tamer Companion for 10 Posts, one time per month)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:49 am
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 310 (350)
Stamina: 150
Misery's End chakra: 250
Kikkaichu pact level: 40

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor looked over at Kenshin after several minutes of waiting. She ended up walking over to him and spoke only to his benefit. "Our squad mate is taking a while to return. Should I retrieve them? " She asked very calmly, seeking more at ease back in her home country

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

CEOxJOE

Kumurai Kaicho

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

『 ≈ 』
"Gate Keeper"

The cheery-looking chuunin stepped up to the masked Gate Keeper's side and took the offered papers Kenshin held. Even after dutifully copying over the necessary details, it was a few minutes before the team's third companion reached them and the Chuunin could complete the paperwork.

"All in order!" He smiled. The Gate Keeper nodded and moved aside, covered features revealing nothing - not even gender. "I don't believe I've seen you all leave the village before now - being a diplomatic mission, you should report directly to the Mizukage." The chuunin offered gently, a knowing glance being sent to the Gate Keeper, but the masked official barely shifted in stance, arms at ease by their side. Apparently it was enough for the Chuunin's smile to widen. The Gate Kepper turns and walks to the other side of the opening, where another Chuunin was speaking to new arrivals. "Welcome home!" The chuunin by Kenshin's team repeats, and heads to the small hut attached to the inside of the wall.

Kumurai Kaicho

Toryu Naminosaki

kiwis poet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image User Image
__ The sentinel nodded to the gate guards before entering the village.

Exit to the Sero

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 415 || 415】○【STAMINA: 145 || 145
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

BlackFruity

Toryu Naminosaki

time and timor

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

At the very least, one of her squad mates seemed to have finally shown up. She looked up at the girl as she let her packing skills be known for all to hear. Thankfully, Akoto didn't have as much stuff to bring along with her. She had only been a genin for so long. Whatever sorts of cool and interesting gadgets that Kaneko had gotten during her time as a shinobi would have their meaning be lost to her. "I-If it's not too much." The Senju ninja replied while continuing to twiddle with her fingers. She always loathed to be given handouts, even when the situation was dire. "I don't want to make it look like I'm begging you or anything." Akoto then took a step back and nearly collapsed onto the ground as she spun around to face a female who kept an eye shielded from the world behind her beautiful crimson locks. The smaller medic flailed while attempting to apologize to her. "S-Sorry! So sorry! I didn't see you, sorry!" She hurried over towards Kaneko before coming to her side and catching eye of that cute kitten of hers. Almost instantly, her mind was taken off the event which had just happened as her attention switched to the adorable looking animal. A quick pet and gentle scratch behind the ear was enough for her to experience the soft fur of the cat.

little mintchan

Kondo Kaicho

time and timor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:22 am
imgright]http://orig06.deviantart.net/1181/f/2014/228/7/f/skitter_concept_art_wip4_by_crashlegacy-d7skm47.jpg[/imgright]

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 310 (350)
Stamina: 150
Misery's End chakra: 250
Kikkaichu pact level: 40

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor was taken by how her squad leader ignored her concerns over her missing teammate. She frowned then let her face go passive, following him.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

CEOxJOE

Kumurai Kaicho

Toryu Naminosaki

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

Kaneko was happy to lend some stuff to Akoto if she wanted it, mainly because she thought Akoto was only useful for medical and didn't seem to specialize in anything else. "Your not begging if I offered it, here take these, we need to survey so these might help. Oh! That's my kitten, isn't she cute? She likes treats." She took out a pair of goggles, handing them to Akoto in case she would need them. She set the bag back onto her arm, holding it there and looking around for their other team mate. "He can catch up with us, you got our slip to exit the gates?" She knew it wasn't appropriate to leave without everyone, but a mission outside the village was exciting!

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

Items in backpack:
• Animal Goggles (When worn, meld with eyes, giving you the eyes of an animal and the brain capacity to use them as such // gives all negatives and positives)
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones
• 1 Kitten (May turn into A - ranked Tamer Companion for 10 Posts, one time per month)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

"Oh. She is kind of nice." Akoto said, continuing to show the kitten affection before standing back up and facing Kaneko. In her hands were a pair of goggles that he was offering to her that he had taken out during his explanation of how she wasn't weighing the two of them down. She graciously took the goggles in one hand and then strapped them around her forehead in case she would need to put them on at a moment's notice. After waiting a while for the other two to show up with no results, the genin looked backed at her companion. "Should we go ahead and go? They don't seem to be coming..." She flashed her pass to be let outside of the gate to Kaneko and frowned. They would need as much information as they could, and their best chance at a high quality report seemed ready to be stranded here.

little mintchan

Kondo Kaicho

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:27 am
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko was glad his gift was accepted, who knew what use it could be on their mission? Especially when down to the two of them for such a long mission. "Yes, lets go, they might of thought it too easy for them." She lifted the kitten and held it gently as it purred in her arms, their gate pass was flashed, and without their two other members, hopefully they could continue on their own.

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

BlackFruity

Items in backpack:
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:02 am
User Image

While Akoto did feel bad about leaving the squad member of theirs behind, it was a pressing matter for the village. They would need to leave now before too much time had passed. "I hope the two of them are okay. It's odd to see somebody before a mission and then vanish like that." The senju said and followed Kaneko outside of the gates. After flashing her pass to get outside, she followed Kaneko and the kitten in her arms.

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

Akoto and Kaneko returned to the village with their prisoners in tow. The smaller of the two had kept good on their promise to make sure that either person would not run away under her watch. Even if the roots didn't get them, Kaneko and her trusty spear would see things through, assuming that she at least had some amount of practice with it. They approached as the small genin kept the roots strong and ready to cause damage the moment either of them did anything that she wasn't a huge fan of. She shot her team mate a glance before motioning for them to follow her. The first priority was getting these two prisoners situated before they could report back to the Mizukage. She approached one of the staff nearby with a still worried face. "We're reporting back from, ah, a mission from the Mizukage. We were to destroy a mercenary encampment but could only capture these two instead. Could you take them off of us?" Akoto asked nicely before looking at the two again with a more aggressive face, which ultimately failed considering how soft the child was.

little mintchan

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko was happy to return to the village, not with what they wanted but at least something to prove they tried. She kept her spear up,
ready and almost hoping the two prisoners wouldn't do anything to disrupt their peaceful walk. She would also let her partner talk with the guards.

Neryem

BlackFruity

Items in backpack:
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image

After dropping off the two prisoners at the gates, Akoto motined for Kaneko to follow and hurried towards the Kage's Office.

little mintchan

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
Public-Infamy:100

Walking up to the massive entrance, Houou removed the mask that signified his position in his rogue alliance. This was not the time to be deceptive or rude, this was his opportunity to show that he could be a valuable asset to this wonderful village.

Approaching the main guard Houou asked the only question that came to mind. "May I request a meeting with the Mizukage?" Houou said embracingly, as he bowed to the guard. Raising his head, Houou awaited a response from some official or assistant. Surely the mizukage was too busy to see an unscheduled rogue ninja showing up at his doorstep.

Blackfruity

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:18 am
User Image

『 ≈ 』
"Gate Keeper"

The Father Gates are built as a part of the titanic walls that encircle the basin the village exists within, and the Gate Keeper was the main individual in charge of monitoring all traffic and paperwork associated with it. With stone walls eighty feet thick that flare out to an astounding two hundred feet across at the gates themselves, with a height of two hundred feet, climbing over breaking through becomes nearly impossible, but that doesn't stop guards being perched atop the terrifying height, looking out for miles around them

The gates themselves are rigged to have three, thirty foot thick, stone doors that slide into the walls at their sides, allowing an opening thirty feet across - meaning multiple carts may be given access at one time - though the gates are nearly never opened larger than ten feet at any one time. Now was such a time only a small opening was permitted, with guards checking cargo and paperwork of those coming in, to later be filled into a logbook proper.

A due of young Genin approaching the gate with two injured men was of course noticed...

The Gate Keeper stepped forward, their main desk of operations for the day only to the side of where the great gates slide inside the basin walls, in a small hut-like building fused to the wall itself. The mask and outfit revealed nothing about their identity. Just behind them was a worried-faced Chuunin holding a clipboard.

The chuunin said nothing as they remained behind the imposing figure of the Gate Keeper. "Have you still got your mission papers on you?" The Chuunin finally asked, a pen scribbling fiercly over the paper held to the clipboard. Another chuunin was running over, appearing from the hut, with ties in hand for the prisoners. This one appeared stern and unflinching as they leaned in to whisper to the more emotionally open of the two. The clipboard-holder nodded and looked up to the Gate Keeper - without even being brought up to date with what had been spoken so quietly, the Gate Keeper gave a nod that sent the two chuunin forward to take the mercenaries into their custody.

It was some time later, with the chuunin returned to their positions and the prisoners long taken to cells unmarked, that a stranger approached. Again, the Gate Keeper stepped forward to intercept the man, a friendly-faced chuunin behind them. The chuunin spoke up in greeting.

"The Mizukage may be able to see you today - but may we have a name and reason to pass along to the Godaime, mister...?" The chuunin spoke in a kind tone while remaining behind the androgynous figure of the Gate Keeper. A pen was in the chuunin's hand, poised to fill in a section on the entry form attached to the front of the cradled clipboard.

Shou Senju
I finally return!

Quote:

Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games