Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xHarleenxQuinzelx

Naughty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:13 pm
hypnocrown
HEY! My friend, who happens to be a girl, came here already. I had no idea!

Hello there Rach! Even though there is a post named: "introduce yourself here", I think a small intro of yerself here isn't a big deal. But be sure to post more about you on that thread so th rest of my pals get to know more about you. wink
ah, I see. I hadn't noticed it. sweatdrop it's what happens when you're in a rush. Gomen!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:19 pm
Hey Rach! I hope to see more posts from you here.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:49 am
Youkai_Kurama
hypnocrown
Hey Demon Kurama! sweatdrop

We missed you too, I think. I have been great these past few days, I have some new games even. If you wanna know more about it visit my Gaia journal! 3nodding
That I will! ^_^x
It is nice to see you back! 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:52 pm
Hey Mel! I've been thinking, if someone does make the mods mad then, should there be a thread called: "Meet the angry mobs err, I mean, mods"? he-he sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

xHarleenxQuinzelx

Naughty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:57 pm
lol, you're funny Fernie!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:38 am
he-he, Thanx Hanyou! I know I can always count on you to laugh at my jokes. blaugh Even if nobody else does... sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:40 pm
Phew... Mima needs to start posting here myself. It's been such a long time. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:28 am
Welcome back then! You do have a neat look for yer avatar if you don't mind me saying so.

Hmm, that siggy of yers has something I've seen before. Hmm, where was it? Oh yeah! I think when I was browsing around my Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis disc I saw a preview of a game called Sam and Max. That's it right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 am
Hee, thanks very much.

Yes! That's Sam and Max. I'm a big fan of Steve Purcell's original comics, but the LucasArts game was a lot of fun.

I'm also a big fan of old LucasArts games. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:03 pm
No problem Mimasaka, I meant it.

You know, it's too bad I never had the chance to play any of the Sam and Max's games. At least I know about the concept right? Anyway, it's good to see that we have more in common than just a liking to our RK show. What other Lucas Arts games have you played? I've only played a couple Rogue squadrons, the fate of Atlantis I mentioned earlier and this game about a tentacle thing that wanted to take over the world. Funny! Did you play that one? So, Steve Purcell eh? I'm afraid I have not heard about him...

Hey! I see my pal Hanyou came around again. I'm doing fine thanx and now that I've been playing Leaf Green for a while I got some more stuff and money there than before. Too bad that I got no money left after getting this Yukata. Does my Avatar look good in it or what? wink  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:37 pm
hypnocrown
...and this game about a tentacle thing that wanted to take over the world. Funny! Did you play that one?

Ah, yes! That would be "Maniac Mansion II: Day of the Tentacle." It was great. 3nodding

Quote:
So, Steve Purcell eh? I'm afraid I have not heard about him...

Sam and Max are his signature characters, but I've seen him work on other stuff. He used to be an artist at LucasArts, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:56 am
You know Mimasaka, I don't recall seeing the titel Maniac Mansion 2 on the disc I had. I just remember seeing "Day of the tentacle" on it. Maybe it wasn't an original disc or something. Too bad I didn't own it, a friend of mine lent it to me cuz he had no idea how to go past a certain obstacle. I sort of remember me beating the game but I don't remember what happens. What I liked about the game is that you can control 3 different characters in different stages of time. One in the past, one in the present and one in the future. I think there was a girl in the future right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:40 am
Uh-huh... Laverne was the one who took the future part.

"Maniac Mansion II" wasn't officially tacked onto the title of the game, but it was still the sequel.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:44 am
Ah! So it wasn't the official title eh? So maybe it was an original disc after all...

Hmm, so Laverne was the name of the girl huh? Funny but, it doesn't sound familiar to me. Now, Laverne & Sherley does sound familiar, ha-ha! blaugh  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:00 am
Oh, no... now you got the theme song stuck in my head! gonk

We're gonna make our dreams come true... o/`  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~