Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:33 pm
Kaname returned, his eyes widened. "Hey now." He went to her and held her gently. "Why are there tears?" He cupped her cheek his eyes drawn with concern. Everything within him raged to comfort her, to find out what made her sad. To slay what made her sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:02 am
She broke out of the memory from so long ago and looked up at him. Her cheeks turned a bright red as she whipped at her face. "i'm sorry i was remembering something, but I thing my mother grew something like that flower back home in Ireland. I didn't mean to make you worry"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:30 am
Kaname's eyes searched hers as she spoke. His hand still cupped her face. "I see." He replied. "I let my gardener have full reign over what is planted here, aside from the soft grass." He explained. "Other than that he plants lots of flowers." He smiled. "If you want the flower gone I can have a word with him about it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:07 pm
Her eyes widened as she shook her head. "No i love them. I think we should leave now so i can get to work" She placed her hand over his and smiled softly. "Plus i'm still going to buy you a round of Sake"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:08 am
Kaname nodded, smiling softly and taking her hand. "Do you work in the city? I can trace us there." He offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 am
She smiled back up at him and squeezed his hand softly. "I work on Bourbon Street. At Spirits on Bourbon." She starts humming as her alarm on her phone went off with k-pop blasting.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:12 am
Kaname blinked. The music was familiar. But he couldn't place it. "I know that place." He replied and traced them a block away behind the buildings, an alley showing the street. "Shall we walk the rest of the way?" He asked smirking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:25 am
"Yes we shall." She smiled up at him as she got her alarm to shut off. "Have you been to that bar before? I kept hearing that their was one for witches but i couldn't find it."  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:09 am
"That's the one for your kind." He replied as they walked into the street. "They just don't come out until about ten." He blushed a little. "I only know this because I was once asked to guard a rather. . .troublesome witch. Apparently she had a habit of getting lost. Her mother wanted to make sure she didn't get kidnapped."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:19 am
She smiled at him softly. that was sweet of you love." She started to hum softly her eyes turning a deep green. She gripped his hand without thinking, lacing their fingers together.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:04 pm
Kaname held her hand tenderly in his own. "I was hired." He admitted. "They figure since I was not blooded that I would be the perfect person to do it, and that I wouldn't sleep with her." He blushed a tiny bit. "Even if I wasn't I wouldn't have. She was funny looking."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:34 pm
She laughed lightly. "You are an honorable man. You wouldn't take advantage of someone." she smiled up at him and then stretched slightly.She stops in front of the bar. "ready for your Sake?"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:35 am
Kaname watched her and smirked, trying to keep his thoughts pure. "Yes." He replied, lifting his hand to gently caress her cheek with the back of his fingers. "If you wish I'll stay for your whole shift too."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:41 am
"I would like that very much love." She walked in and got her station set up. She moved fast setting up all the fruit. As she sliced into and apple she also sliced into her finger slightly. She bit her lip and cursed in Gaelic.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 am
Kaname nodded. He was about to sit down when he scented her blood. Panic flooded through him as he rushed to her and took her hand in his. He put the finger in his mouth and pawed for a napkin, until the taste registered to him. He couldn't kill her this way since peripheral clotting was almost instant, but he made sure to draw out enough blood to ensure infection wouldn't set in.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff