[PRP] Ghosts [Chel/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:00 pm
"Except I wanted fresh air. That is counter-intuitive to staying inside," he huffed before swatting her hand away.

"I will admit that you are somewhat more tolerable now than when I first met you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 pm
"Wow. Let's just get married here and now, folks." She looked around to the imaginary studio audience and made a grand show of it because she was Che and of course she did.

"An' I wanna hang with you. Not hangin' with you is counter ... intuitive to ..." She put a hand on her chin because she'd actually lost herself there.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 pm
"Yeah, you go ahead and try to finish that thought," Shun huffed. Good job Chel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:40 pm
Chel snickered. "You know I'm too dumb." She gave him a friendly shove with her elbow.

"Hey- you got plans fer Halloween?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:41 pm
"I have an invitation for a dinner party and seance," he grumbled.

Hosted by none other than Liam Noor. He didn't have a good feeling about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:42 pm
Chel looked at him funny. She didn't know what a seance was but-

"Yer goin' ... to a dinner party...?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:43 pm
"Apparently."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:44 pm
"What s'like a work party or somethin'?"

Seriously what the hell? A dinner party was a place for stuffy people who did nothing but talk to one another. It was the last setting she thought Shun would be in. "You bein' paid t'go? Blackmailed?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:56 pm
"The man known as Liam Noor sent the invitation. No blackmail involved. But it is outside of Ashdown. Less chance of magical s**t happening there. I do not have a good feeling about it, so I am taking caution with this."

It could be a trap. He was more than aware of that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm
Liam Noor ... Why did that name sound familiar? Probably someone magical and important. Either that or a head honcho at the precinct. Either way, dangerous from how Shun talked about it.

"Call me f'things go down." In any way. "I'll find a way t'be there." She looked up at him. "Unless s'like the ball- you don't need a date do you?" Aka: should I tag along again?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:51 am
"No 'plus ones'. This seems to be more of a private event," he replied. Bringing Chel seemed like it'd be a disaster of it's own kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:25 am
"Me an' Jack are goin' to a banger I think. We could all kick it with a movie after or somethin'," Chel said with a shrug. She wasn't exactly an amazing planner; she sort of just did whatever came to mind.

"Be careful at that party, alright? Come home."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:51 am
"Cannot really go 'home'," he muttered, "But I will return in one piece."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:08 pm
"That includes yer brain," she told him. She was much more worried about Shun's mental stability when it came to magic than she was his bodily form. He was the kind of guy who would probably still fight if all his limbs were chopped off.

She put an arm around his waist and pulled him in for a short side hug. "I mean it batman."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:32 pm
Shun shrugged, "I will try."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers