rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[1969] Stones Like Black Teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:48 am
Shun Kuroda 24/24 | Stage

Shun peered down at the notebook as it was offered to him. He furrowed his brow, taking some time to try and make sure he was reading everything correctly. There was a bit of hesitance before he started to scribble something down. Every now and then he erased to try and fix some mistakes, but he didn't really have the time to catch everything. He was already pretty slow to write in the first place.

notebook pages

- sunny showed vivien (little girl @ bonfire) some cliffs theres a special spot - they arent close watched - yleila and orylan know them too
- mel (band girl) was supposed to be in boston - knows a thing that couldnt have happened here - one of the warped bits?
---Melany nkows the ca6e iz brokeu to be sdecific.
- our three missing kids recently missing here too but they werent really here all along they just showed up and suddenly folks thought theyd always been here.
- deer triplets here
- fires in the woods
- folks "not supposed to tell" all sorts of s**t its weird af is it about magic in general or what
-MƏlany's panbmate seews aware of tɥe rezet.

? why did we go back did something happen or do we got a time limit
? will we go back again will things be worse if we do

Rubbing his head, he passed it back to America, then looked to Ezra. It didn't seem like he really had much else. With a slow nod, he tried to think about where they should go from here. There were a lot of little bits and pieces they had, but he wasn't sure how to put them together yet.

"Did you all ever hang out around the cliffs with them? It seems like it was a popular spot from what I heard," he asked Ezra.

Shibrogane
Lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:20 am
America Jones

"Thanks, Shun." Glancing down at the notebook, America and Bitterberry tilted their heads. After a moment of deciphering, she nodded and handed the notebook to Leila. "Could you n'Eve go over this, too?"

notebook pages

- sunny showed vivien (little girl @ bonfire) some cliffs theres a special spot - they arent close watched - yleila and orylan know them too
- mel (band girl) was supposed to be in boston - knows a thing that couldnt have happened here - one of the warped bits?
---Melany nkows the ca6e iz brokeu to be sdecific.
- our three missing kids recently missing here too but they werent really here all along they just showed up and suddenly folks thought theyd always been here.
- deer triplets here
- fires in the woods
- folks "not supposed to tell" all sorts of s**t its weird af is it about magic in general or what

cibarium
blade kuroda
daekie
shibrogane

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:37 pm
Chel reset a little bit slower than the others. She scowled for a moment; if there was one thing Chel didn't like it was being ******** with mentally. Right now was a lot of mental jumping jacks.

It took her a bit to recover, but when she did she headed to the south bonfire. It seemed a bit tamer and with only a few people gathered around, it seemed like a good place to gather info.

She vaguely knew Leila from their previous run ins, but the other two (Rylan and Finn) she couldn't put a name on. Even if it was Leila who was saying it was the Leila she knew, anyways? Melany hadn't seemed the same since the last Chel had seen her, and Algernon was apparently different too.

"This seat taken?" she asked, pointing to a particularly choice piece of driftwood beside the fire. "Don't mean t'interrupt yer conversation or nothin'." The two men seemed to be engaged in some kind of ... debate? Chel wasn't sure.

iloveyoudie
i think this is the right person to quote biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:09 am
"What part of 'I'm not a creep' did you miss," complains Ezra. "She's a little kid. Leila's a teenager. I've got a masters degree, why would I 'hang out' with them?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:42 am
    south bonfire || Leila, Finn, Rylan

Leila was sitting apart from Rylan and Finn after Eve's conversation. She still looked upset but was not within conversational distance. If Chel wanted to talk to her, she'd need to approach her on her own.

Finn was very clearly engaged with Eve in conversation, "Yes, in fact. A. Prividaniye a Russian artist. I've amassed a bit of a collection that I have on display there right now." He seemed much more engaged with a topic he cared about, "And if you've further interest.. I've written some articles - published." He wasn't overtly proud but you could see a bit of it in him.

Cam turned to Chel, eyes drifting to her hair with a frown, but the strange circumstances around them seemed to make him a bit more oblivious to the strange people who had appeared and even to the fact that he looked like he'd been in a fight like all the rest, "Have a seat. Have a marshmallow."

chiickadee

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:28 pm
(au) Preacher Maria - west stage

Ves' question makes her shake her head.

"They died," Preacher hisses through her teeth. "They're dead and gone."

moonrazor
sorry for the delay! hope your holidays were good!

(au) Bennett Vaughn - north bonfire

He takes a long swig of his flask, but seems not to notice the taste of it, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Yes it is," he says dully.

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:55 am
Cam seemed to the be the most receptive to conversation, so Chel went for that angle. Get in where you could or make enough attention until you were in; that was always her strategy.

"Hey thanks man," she said, leaning forward to take a marshmallow. She wasn't particualrly hungry, but when in Rome, right? Or ... when in the 60s was maybe more accurate.

"You come here often?" she said, cracking a small smile. "My name's Chel."

iloveyoudie

Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 22/22(P+1)(C-1) | Stage

Juniper had opted to head towards the stage after departing the north Bonfire where she had left a rather upset man. One her way over she caught sight of Shun with a man. Questioning most likely. Juniper was not at all perturbed about butting herself right into the conversation at hand.

Of course, she only caught Ezra's response to Shun.

"See now Shun, you've gone and ticked someone else off." She smiled at the two as she 'pushed' her way into the conversation. Maybe having two people would help? then again, she had no idea what Shun had managed to learn so far.

"Sorry about him. He gets a bit insensitive and pushy." She shrugged. "I am not particularly sure why he would think you'd want to hang out with some kids on some cliffs when you've obviously got better things to do. Which by the way, your band sounds awesome!"

She glanced over at Shun, and raised a brow at him as if trying to indicate that she wasn't trying to be a complete a** right now, but she wasn't necessarily good at this whole detective work thing as was obvious with her encounter with Nasir. So, maybe he didn't get the clue. Who knew. Hopefully he'd be willing to play off of her?

"I am Juniper by the way. Nice to meet you. I think we're all just really curious about those cliffs. I was talking to Viven before and you know how children are. She was going on and on about magic and stuff and a mysterious girl." She shrugged. "Kids imaginations are amazing."

"Dunno if you've ever really bothered to go there, but if so, can you think of anything that might create such crazy stories? Or, maybe it's an old folk tale around here?"

blade kuroda

shibrogane

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:11 am
    south bonfire || Rylan

Cam picked up a stick, probed the fire, then set it down. Then, with near robotic repetition, did it again.

"My daughter likes to climb the cliffs," Another round of robotic fire poking until the end of the stick had smoldered away and he put it back into the sand. "We do it together. But I get called out here for work sometimes. To put out the fires.."

He looked around at the bonfires distractedly, "Fire safety is important."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:11 am
stage - Leila (C+1)

Leila gave America a dutiful nod and dash-floated back to the south bonfire, where she engaged Eve in quiet conversation for several minutes while looking over the notebook with a shared pen.

"Looks like the cliffs are the place to be here," she announced upon returning.

notebook pages
-sunny showed vivien (little girl @ bonfire) some cliffs theres a special spot - they arent close watched - yleila and orylan know them too
_____---Miss Leila and Vivien developed “strange powers” (magic) from the cliff site after their first visit there. (Doesn’t mean the cliff site is the real cause)
-mel (band girl) was supposed to be in boston - knows a thing that couldnt have happened here - one of the warped bits?
_____---Melany nkows the ca6e iz brokeu to be sdecific.
- deer triplets here
- fires in the woods

-People seem to rewind or otherwise act/move unusually: side effect of this being a memory?
-Could whatever we need to fix be in a specific moment of this day?
-It’s time travel: but I don’t think we’re operating in “real time”

blade kurda
dekie
shibrgane
lizbt

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 am
Shun Kuroda 24/24 | Stage

Shun placed a hand over his face. That wasn't what he was trying to get at. Upon hearing Juniper, he glanced over at her, narrowing his eyes. He just huffed at her in response to her comments. He folded his arms, looking between her and Ezra, then turned to Leila as she announced something about the cliffs. It did seem like that location was the key.

"Do you know how to get there?" he asked her, referencing the supposed secret spot.

Cibarium
Kolina
Lizbot
Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:33 pm
Oh s**t a daughter. Well Chel had certainly not pegged this guy for the father type, but so be it.

"Aw s**t yeah. Me and my cousin go cliff climbin' sometimes. Surprised we ain't see you out there." That was a complete lie considering Chel couldn't see a man from the past cliff-climbing at all, being from the future and all. But maybe just let that one pass. "You got a daughter though? How old is she?"

Her eyes followed his to the fire. Maybe they were important somehow? She'd tuck it away for later.

iloveyoudie

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:43 pm
    south bonfire || Rylan

"Yes," Cam smiled, turned his head, and pointed at Vivien by the water talking to someone else. "There she is. Vivien."

He smiled again, "Her mom and I aren't together so I take any time I can have with her.. When I'm not working."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:16 pm
Vivien ... Chel was sure she'd heard that name before, but where?

"Vivien's a cute name." She followed his finger now to the woman. "And a cute girl t'boot." Chel nodded approvingly.

"Anyways- what part of the cliffs you usually go to? Me and my cousin hit up the east end. Biggest ********' bolders you ever seen at the bottom."

iloveyoudie

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:43 pm
Ezra seems to calm a bit at the change in tack. "Nah, she knows Sunny," he says, waving a hand. "Sunny hides in the cliffs sometimes. I don't go there myself, but Vivien and Leila do. I think Preacher could show you where."

He shrugs, and takes Melany's hands in his again--she's got her own hands around her throat, nails digging in--and squeezes them. "It's not imagination, though," he says. "Magic's real. Guess you might've guessed that."

Kolina
Blade Kuroda

Quote:
Reset coming tomorrow night :')

chiickadee
MoonRazor
kuropeco
iloveyouDIE
lizbot
Daekie
cibarium

ashdown