Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lumi and Picasso
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope to be as good as the others

Dris walked into the art studio, sighing quietly. He'd been granted this work space way back in his first year, and this was his last year in it. Still, he was proud of everything this room stood for, from Art Club and messes to agony and consolation. He'd seen people in all states of life walk through the doors, expressing themselves with art. That's what true art was, wasn't it? To make bare the soul of the artist inside? He grinned, thinking this would be the best year yet.

With a heavy exhale, the teen began his usual preparations for the opening of Art Club. He'd already set out the signs as usual, one to each common room. He carefully set out all the supplies, knowing most of the members would bring their own things. He'd known the majority of them for years, so he purchased supplies he knew they used. Pushing open the door, Dris turned to face his own work. It was something he was working on for one of the people he most wanted to see smile. That was the ultimate joy, wasn't it, to see the joy of others? No wonder Kalin loved baking for people, or Nan fed everyone. No wonder James was always happy to sign autographs, or Milo always spoke kindest to the kids that entered his shop. They knew the secret to life, and it was as simple as kindness toward others. He brushed his hands through his hair, a bit of blue paint catching in the sandy brown locks.

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Second Year

While Katya had her misgivings about the Dueling Club, she had no issue with Art Club. Here she had the chance to be creative and have some fun, and it was nice not to wear her school clothes all the time. Katya made sure to have her materials organized in her school bag the night before, she'd been so excited about the first meeting of the club, and she'd breathlessly nattered on about all the stuff she wanted to do while having breakfast with her sister.

Faina was also looking forward to the first meeting, though it was tempered with the knowledge that its founder would be graduating after the end of this term. Dris had indelibly placed his stamp on the club, and whoever took it over would find him a tough act to follow. Still and all, she was looking forward to seeing her friends in a setting where they weren't in class or studying, and had the chance to be creative.

The girls arrived not long after Dris opened the room, and Faina smiled, and said, "Hi, Dris. How was your summer?" Katya said, "Hi, Dris. Nice seeing you again. Are you planning a big project for this year?"

Miss GryffindorK

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Artists and Cats

Dris looked over when the Patronova sisters walked in together. The younger one, Katya, looked excited as usual, while Faina looked... apprehensive, maybe. Her deep green seemed a bit murky, despite her smile. They asked about his summer and any projects, and the boy sighed softly. "I had a pretty good summer, though I was busy with work. As for projects, I'm working on one now... hopefully it'll be perfect for what I want to do, but if not... well, paint can always be repainted." He grinned a bit, thinking he knew exactly what he wanted the end result to look like. He didn't mind spending the extra time on it, especially knowing the intentions behind the artwork. "How about you two, did you have a nice summer?" He grinned at them, hoping they had good stories to share. Picasso wandered around, snaking between the girls' feet before sitting between Faina's shoes and gently licking his toe beans.

Graydon Ironshield

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image User Image

Dris' mention of 'work' piqued Faina's curiosity. "Work? Did you have a job over the summer?" The idea of having a job over the summer appealed greatly to Faina, as she wanted to have money of her own, as opposed to begging for spending money from Mother or Cousin Sergei. Katya couldn't help giggling at the sight of the cat. At the mention of a project, Katya asked breathlessly, "Oooh, what is it?"

When asked about their summer, Faina answered, "It had it's ... moments. We had a bit of an adventure going back to our old house." Katya bent down, rubbing her fingers together to try getting Picasso to notice her. Not for the first time she wished she had a cat of her own. "We almost got killed," she chimed in with feelingly.

Miss GryffindorK

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio

Dris tilted his head when Faina questioned him about his job. "Yea, I work at my dads' shops. Mostly at the quidditch store, but occasionally I work at the owl shop. Their big ol' eyes kinda give me the creeps sometimes, though. I'll stick to cats." He grinned, watching the sphynx cat roaming around. Lumi had reclaimed her perch in the windowsill, which now had a fluffy pink blanket covered in her excess fur. Katya asked about his project, and he just lamely gestured at the canvas he'd just begun to paint. He wasn't ready to reveal that yet, but surely everyone would soon discover what he was painting. They spoke of their summer, Faina being more reserved about her words, whereas Katya just flat out said they'd nearly been killed. "Are... are you guys alright? I mean, you almost got killed, that's a big weight to bear. If you guys need someone to talk to, I'll be here for you." He nodded resolutely, knowing that if he were in that situation he'd need a friend. Hell, he was there for Sara too, so he didn't mind being there for anyone else that needed him.

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image User Image

"I wouldn't mind picking up a job over the summer," said Faina. "It would be nice having a little bit of my own money in my pocket, especially since Katya will be able to go into Hogsmeade on the weekends next year, she'll be asking our mother for spending money." Katya's eyes brightened up at that, as last year, she was the beneficiary of her sister's excursions, as Faina would pick up sweets at the candy store for her. The idea of raiding the candy store for herself appealed greatly to the twelve year old.

At Katya's mention of nearly being killed, Faina gave her a thoughtful glance, and hoped her sister wouldn't pick now to air their family's issues. "We're ... well enough," admitted the fifteen year old. "A couple men chased after us on broomsticks, and shot off spells at us, when we were visiting our old home in Coventry. One of them tried grabbing Katya, but thankfully we managed to get away, and the Aurors are looking into the matter." When her sister gave her synopsis of what happened, Katya took hold of Faina's arm, and added, "He tried grabbing you too, Faina. But, it's okay now. We're here, with friends, and nobody's going to try something like that here." The last bit she said to herself as much as she did to Dris, as that bit of reassurance was important.

Miss GryffindorK

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:36 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was sad and excited it was her last year. She would, of course, miss the teachers and all the underclassmen. She wanted to make this her best year. She would also be studying hard as she needed to do good on her N.E.W.Ts as she wanted to be a healer. It had tough requirements but she knew she could do it. skipping as usual to her last year of the art club. She saw Dris and other members of the club. The conversation seemed important so she knew it would be rude to just pop into it. "Hey, guys!" She said to be for approaching them so she wouldn't accidentally hear something that it wasn't her right to hear. She totally had things she wanted to say but she waited anxiously as she had at least matured into some tact.

═════════════

OoC: feel free to tell her to bugger off if I'm butting in a plot or something XD

I know the other girlies
                                                                                  Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                                  Like diamond rings
                                                                                  But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                                  That you're playing on a string
                                                                                  This queen don't need a king

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix had a bag of art supplies his Grandma had gotten for him and was carrying Splat his kitten with him. He decided he wanted to change up his club activities. art was something he never thought he was the greatest at but he did like to draw in class. Drawing did help him not be an anxious too. He was nervous to go and so Splat was required to come. He had heard there were other kitties here too so maybe Splat could make a friend too. Felix could hear the conversation going on and he had seen a girl go in while he had been still down the hall. He waited a moment gather whatever courage he can before entering. He recognized a few that were in here from dealing but he had no idea who the taller guy and the dark-haired girl that seemed like she was one of the six or seventh years but was about his height. It seemed like they all knew each other so Felix looked around from where he stood by the door but out of the way. Looking at the other kitties he smiled, Splat was looking too but was sniffing toward the cats. He recognized the hairless one. sadly he had no chicken on him.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio

Dris looked excited when Faina said she might like a summer job. "If you like owls, my dad, Milo, owns the Owl Emporium. You might try applying there, he always needs help." He grinned, hoping that helped both Faina and Milo. They spoke about Hogsmeade and candy, which made him grin. He loved the candy shop in the little town. Once on the topic of their summer, the girls spoke about the incident in further detail. "Good night, well... I'm glad you gals are alright. We'd hate for something bad to happen."

He looked over when Jilly walked in, offering the girl a wave. "Hi Jilly, welcome in. I got some new supplies for you. They're there on the table. A gift, you could call it." He smiled, gesturing to the little set of top-notch supplies for her. He saw another kid walk in, though this one he didn't recognize. He looked like a third or fourth year, but it didn't matter to Dris, all were welcome. "Hello, and welcome to Art Club. I'm Dris, the Captain. I see you brought your kitty, feel free to let him hang out with mine. Picasso's the nekkid one, he likes to play, and Lumi's the super fluffy one there on the windowsill. Grab any supplies from the table there, and have fun. I'm here for any questions you may have." He smiled, fingers working quickly to mix up a pretty purple paint.

Graydon Ironshield

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian toteing some canvas and paints he has shoved in his trunk. Sure he was not a realistic painter and he was mostly an abstract artist but he prefered the creative outlet. He already had the music club but he liked making more visual stuff too. He saw there was already a conveesation so he simply went to go get set up. He was thinking of doing some splatter art!

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:16 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

Felix looked up when the captain started talking to him. "Oh, thank you." He said in his usual timid way not really fully sure how to respond. He set Splat down who seem a bit apprehensive, Felix smirked at the kitten. The cat was like he was, "Go ahead Splat its ok." He said mostly to the cat and maybe a bit to himself. The kitten seemed to take this reassurance as it started sniffing around and cautiously approaching the rolling around the furless cat. Felix looked for a good spot on the wall. he got his sketchbook his mom had gotten special. It had his name on it but it also had a cartoon cat on it that apparently was also called Felix. He had been drawing little cartoony people of who he saw in the great hall. He had tried making it look all realistic, but he never liked the finished products. he had a good angle on Dris so he decided to make him the model. Dris would be the first drawing on a new page, he usually could get up to five people on one page. This page could be for the art club.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

null

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Second Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Quinn was still having a hard time with things. Even with the support he had, it was tough. The only thing that made things easier or at least a little bit better was his art. So, the Ravenclaw headed over to the art club the moment the doors opened. Of course, he was still down and didn’t really want to socialize. That didn’t mean he couldn’t go and work on his artwork. Part of him just wanted to curl up in his dorm room and pretend the world didn’t exist. However, he couldn’t do that.

Walking into the art room, Quinn found a spot in a quiet corner. He hoped that with time his pain would go away. It didn’t feel like it now. Eventually it would fade, or so Richard said. He didn’t know if he believed that. He didn’t know if he believed any of the things people were telling him. As of now he still felt like a failure and an outcast. He just wished he could stop feeling that way.

Status : Trying to feel better
                                                  Company : Club members...

OOC : Open for interaction.

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Art Club
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Setting up an easel.
                                                                What am I thinking? This should be relaxing.

Blair walked in and immediately walked toward where the easels were. He was in the mood to paint, though he didn't know what exactly he was going to paint yet. He figured it would come to him when he started, though. Grabbing an easel, he found himself a quiet corner to seclude himself in and got his paints and brushes ready before pausing. It... was kind of odd that Byron wasn't here yet, though he supposed his twin was elsewhere in the castle. Besides, he had his betrothed to deal with. Blair was essentially avoiding his. While he was sure that the Blodwen girl was perfectly friendly, he disliked how she was shoved at him. His father, of course, was trying to keep both him and Byron in line. However, Blair wasn't sure exactly what he could even do about it. He couldn't go against his father, as much as he wished he could. It was completely umseemly. Thus Blair was trapped in a situation he didn't want and couldn't escape from.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 am
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly lit up at the sight of new fancy suplies. "Oh wow! Thanks Dris!" She said immediately hugging him. He would be use to her random hugs seeing as they had been friends since 1st year She went over and checked them out. Hers was running so the special gift was well timed as well. "It kinda crazy it our last year huh? I swear it'll suck leaving for the summer." Jilly said hanging by where Dris was painting. She was likely to miss art club most of all. When the time came she had already promised to help clear the room. It would always be Dris's studio to no matter what the room became after they graduate. Though she assumed Art club would be what remained.

═════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                                                  Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                                  Like diamond rings
                                                                                  But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                                  That you're playing on a string
                                                                                  This queen don't need a king

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fourth year │ chaser

Cadence didn't always show up to art club, but when she did, she came prepared. Sort of. She had all her drawing crap. In the process of lugging her stuff over to someplace to draw peaceably, a few pencils spilled out of her bag and went skittering across the room. Cady followed said pencils over to a certain green-haired individual that she eventually identified as one of Sher's antisocial cousins. Sher was sort of antisocial himself but she didn't think it was on purpose, he was just maybe quiet and used to being walked all over because he had two older sisters.

Cady knew a thing about that, having an older sister herself and two younger brothers. "Excuse me," she said, not sounding very sorry. "My pencil is like, next to your shoe, can you just...," she mimed kicking, "it over to me? Thanks Bry-," nooooo this was the other one, and his brother's name wasn't even Bryan, it was Byron, which seemed like the snotty, rich people version of Byron. "Blair," she finished hastily. "I'm Cady, by the way. I'm friends with your cousins, so yeah."

OOC:
Winsome Fey

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers