Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Elmo & Sani l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Liliths cheeks turned a pretty pink color. She had never been complimented by anyone but her brother before. Oh my! Thank you so very much! How sweet of you!Lilith looked over at Elmo, who she thought was very quiet. He is kinda like me~

Oh my how exciting! What classes are you taking? Are you having fun? Liliths eyes were comforting towards Elmo. He made her happy.

Lilith looked back over at Sani and gave him a more sincere smile. And what about you? Are you a teacher here? You look so young!

Lilith didn't understand what happened next, but she could feel Sani's hand touch her ear. Her eyes widened and she was silent. He was too close to her earrings...after a moment, Lilith snapped back to reality and giggled at Sani. Oh thank you! My brother bought these for me! I never take them off~ Lilith didn't pick up on the compliment of her eyes.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ Courtyard, chatting __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Sani // Elmo + one pretty lady __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

Elmo couldn't help but blush as Lilith looked at him, feeling his heart speed up because, gosh, she just seemed so nice and gentle. “Uh, I just finished science and P.E., and,” He hesitated for a moment, just long enough for Sani to wave a hand in Elmo's face nonchalantly to stop him. “Yeah, yeah, he's having loads of fun. The carefree life of a student, right?” Elmo's smile strained and he nodded at the priestess to show Sani or Mr. Santana was correct. Kind of. Well, it wasn't in Elmo's nature to disagree, so.

But that didn't mean Elmo wasn't going to grab Sani's arm in a soft attempt to pull it back. That moment where Lilith froze up was strange, but even Elmo could tell it was probably due to Sani invading her space like that. He gave an apologetic look to Sani for intervening, but Sani's curiosity had piqued. He barely noticed that Elmo was moving his hand back as he tried to piece together whatever that was. A bad experience with her.. ears? Or maybe there was something about that jewelry?

He made a mental note to investigate that further, but, for now, he had a priestess to woo. “Why, yes. I'm the literature teacher.” It wasn't like that was too far from the truth. He smiled as charmingly as he could muster, “I may look young, but I'm actually about your age. A toad cursed me when I was fifteen, so I'm stuck forever with this appearance.” Elmo gasped and set a hand sympathetically on Sani's shoulder, which almost made Sani drop his act and break out into laughter right there. Almost. He was still keeping it together pretty well, but, man, he had no clue it would be this easy.

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Elmo & Sani l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith held her hands together behind her back and gave them both a giggle. She looked at Sani and gasped. Oh no! You poor soul!! Lilith grabbed onto Sani's hands and closed her eyes. Dear Lord, hear my prayers, please guide this soul to the path of happiness purity Lilith opened her shining green eyes and looked deep into Sani's. She gave him a warm smile and blushed lightly once more. There you go~ Hopefully my small prayer can lead you to the path of purity and happiness~

Still holding onto Sani's hands, Lilith looked over at Elmo. Science and PE? That sounds like fun! I wish there was a flower class! I love flowers! My favorite flower is a calla lily~ What other classes do you have today?

Lilith looked back at Sani and smiled. Do you like your students? Is teaching fun? Lilith released Sani's hands and spun towards Elmo, her light blonde curls bounced with her movements.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm
          σcαтισи ____ Courtyard, chatting __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Sani // Elmo + one pretty lady __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

Sani smiled excitedly as she grabbed his hands, ready to up the pity factor if it meant bagging him a cute priestess, but then she started to pray. His face fell and he looked at Elmo to see if he was as weirded out by this as Sani was, but the guy had his eyes closed too. The big guy hadn't let go of his shoulder and had silently joined in as soon as he understood what Lilith was doing, eager to send his own prayers for Sani. Said 'poor soul' rolled his eyes and waited for them to finish, quickly putting his cheesy grin on as Lilith opened her eyes again.

I'm sure it will, beautiful. Thanks.” That came out more disappointed than grateful. Sani was just realizing how he was going to have to play the long game with Lilith if he wanted to get anywhere, which was always frustrating when there were so many babes to tap everywhere. Well, maybe her brother was hot too.

As Sani resigned himself, Elmo took this chance to actually talk to Lilith without being interrupted. He stepped to stand beside Sani instead of behind him and smiled, “I love flowers too. I used to help my mother garden back home.” He added excitedly, before continuing to answer her other question, “I have drama and then a free period.” He couldn't decide what to do during that period; he had just figured he would use it to study at science, but he definitely needed to practice for P.E. too.

Sani put his hands in his pocket as she released them and gave a noncommittal shrug, “Yeah, they're alright. I love educating the youth.

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad & Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Elmo & Sani l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith suddenly didn't feel as happy as when she first began to talk with the boys. After her prayer, she noticed that Sani was not as happy as before. This had happened with her brother when she had done something wrong. Lilith's eyes grew sad and she looked down away from Sani's. I am terribly sorry for upsetting you... I guess not everyone wishes to be saved... Lilith, who rarely got the opportunity to talk with other people, grew sad, and lifted her hand up to nervously play with her earring.

Her emotions changed the second she heard Elmo claim that he loves flowers to. Liliths eyes shot back up at the boy and they were once again filled with happiness. She turned more towards Elmo and her warm smile reappeared. Really? What's your favorite flower? I would love to start growing plants around the chapel, maybe you could help me? Lilith lowered her hand away from her earring. She had never felt so many emotions in one day, given she had never had contact with others like this. It was always with her brother and those who they prayed for. It was exhausting.

Ohhh what's drama?

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh, shoot. Sani had messed up. He instantly jerked his hands up, palm out towards her, “What? No, no! I want to be saved. I love being saved. The, uh, curse, yeah? It can bum me out when I think about it, but I'm cool.” He cleared his throat and deepened his tone again, having gone a bit too high for his liking during that spiel. He smiled widely and pointed at his face, “See? Ecstatic.” Even if Elmo had somehow brightened her up, Sani was determined to make sure she didn't associate him with sadness or something. That would definitely kill the charm in future meetings.

Elmo laughed nervously at Sani's outburst, but his attention was back to Lilith and flowers. “You said your favorite were lilies earlier, right? That's really cute--” His cheeks colored and he quickly added, “Not that I'm calling a staff member cute, ma'am. That would be really inappropriate of me. I mean, the flowers are cute.” He cleared his throat and continued on brightly, “I always liked gomphrena. They can be small, but fluffy.” They didn't have too many as farm work didn't allow much time for a big flower garden, but he did fondly remember the few they had. He eagerly continued, “I would really like to help you, Ms. Shepard. When do you want me to come?

Sani stuck a hand up as Elmo offered assistance, “I have a lot of lesson plans and things to grade, but I would be happy to help too, Lilith.” He didn't know anything about growing plants, but, eh, he was sure the library had something to offer him.

Oh, drama is a class to teach how to, um, act.” Elmo explained, glancing at Sani every so often to see if the man(?) wanted to talk. Sani didn't seem interested in interrupting, so Elmo plowed on, “I'm hoping to help in making sets or with the lighting. I'm not that great at acting.” He looked at her in interest, “Did your school not offer drama, ma'am?

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad & Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Elmo & Sani l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith's cheeks turned a baby pink as Elmo let it slip that she was cute. She thought it was cute that he was trying to cover it up, and she let out a small giggle. Lilith's laughs were very light and sounded very sweet. She great very focused on what Elmo was saying. She lit up as he told her about his favorite flower. Ahh! A gomphrena! I've only ever seen them in books! Are they as beautiful as they sound? Once more, Lilith clapped her hands together happily. Hehe yes! My favorite is a calla lily, because they are so pure and the smell amazing~

Lilith turned back as Sani spoke to her. Her heart lifted as he told her that he wanted to be saved. She looked at him with eyes filled with hope. Oh wonderful! You should come by the chapel every day so we can get you on the right track! I would love to help you in any way I can~

The innocent looking young woman listened as both men expressed their opponents helping her garden. Lilith performed a small spin on her heels, her white dress rose in the air. Lilith was expressing her happiness in the only way she knew how, being cute~. Oh I would love for you both to com help me! If you have a few lesson, maybe arrangements can be made to help at the chapel! I'm so excited!! Happiness radiated off the priestess as she smiled. Liliths eyes lit up.

There was one question that did leave her without a proper answer however. As Elmo asked her about her school, she stares at him. I..I didn't attend school. I was homeschooled by my brother. This response was different from her others, more distant and lost.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:15 pm

They're really pretty. They stand out and they bloom for a long time.” Elmo mirrored Lilith's cheerfulness easily, finding the woman's energy contagious. He tried to remember anything he knew about the lilies she referred to, but he came up blank, sadly enough. “We never grew lilies, but they sound wonderful. I think it would be great if the chapel grew some. Maybe the greenhouse has some seeds we can use?” It would probably have the right tools and materials too, if Lilith didn't already have some. Elmo didn't know who maintained the greenhouse, but he was sure it would be fine if he asked politely.

As Elmo's mind worked on ways to help Lilith with her garden, Sani was busy trying to keep his attention on the conversation, which was hard when literally everything seemed way more interesting than flower this or plant that. Lilith was lucky her innocence was so tempting or else he would have ditched long ago. He gave an easy smile to the woman as she looked to him again, nodding gratefully, “I'll be in your care then, Ms. Shepard. Whenever I don't have work keeping me busy, of course.

Sani cocked his head and leaned as Lilith spun, willing the skirt of her dress to rise just a little higher, before snapping back into position when she faced them again. He almost said he didn't have a free lesson, but he was still playing teacher, so he kept his mouth shut and looked at Elmo expectantly. The taller boy nodded, “I can come over during my free lesson, if it's alright with the principal and everything. If not, then after—Ah.” He frowned; he almost forgot about Selene. “Well, I hope I can help during free lessons.

They both blinked at the change in mood as Lilith explained her schooling situation, Elmo looking genuinely sad for her even though he wasn't entirely sure why. He wanted to ask if a hug was appropriate, but then Sani threw an arm over her shoulders without question. He smiled pityingly at her, “You poor, sheltered thing. Did you never date? Or hang out after school? Or do any group assignments?” He shook his head and tutted, “That's the saddest thing I've heard all week, Lilith.” He was very much not surprised. Sani had encountered the fabled homeschooled kid before and she had given him pretty much the same vibes. But, that didn't mean he couldn't use this as his in.

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith beamed with happiness. The thought of planting lillies around the church was the best thing, and there were people who wanted to help! Yay! Oh I do hope they have seeds we can use! And we can plant your gomphrena's right next times to them! Oh they will look so lovely!! However no red roses! My brother will rip them up.

Lilith's smile faded to a frown as she saw Elmo's reaction to her school story. She reached her hand up to let him know that it was alright, but was stopped when Sani threw his arm around her. This causes her to blush, and hold him back. Lilith wasn't really sure the proper response to a situation like this, so she gave them both a giggle. Hehe nope! I never left the house, had friends, or dated. Calian wouldn't allow me out of the house unless we were at church! But I had him, so I guess I had a friend! The way Lilith made it sound was that her brother imprisoned her, but they didn't know the full story. Lilith's warm smile reappeared as she hugged Sani and looked at Elmo

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Rip them up?” Elmo repeated in mild shock—that sounded.. extreme. But, maybe this was one of those situations where he was taking things too literally. In any case, he wasn't about to do anything to upset her brother. “Of course not, ma'am. We can plant only what he's comfortable with.” He watched Lilith carefully to make sure she was comfortable with Sani's clingy behavior, but it seemed she was fine with it. He relaxed and added hesitantly, “I hope he won't mind a bird feeder. I don't think a garden is complete without one.

Your brother sounds like he's wound tight.” Sani commented with a cocked brow as he relished in the returned hug. He loved hugs—it was like a full-body grope from his perspective. He sighed pleasantly under his breath as he gave her a squeeze and frowned a little to her explanation. He didn't have any sincere sympathy for her homeschool days before, but it was starting to get a little on his nerves to hear how controlling her brother was.

We shouldn't have to ask what he wants in Lilith's garden.” He said dryly to Elmo, who grew nervous under the shorter's flat stare, “We can split the garden up in half to be fair, cupcake.” He said with a glance down to Lilith, “Besides, red roses just so happens to be my favorite flower. I don't think it's right you two get to have what you want but I can't because of some stick in the mud.” Sani honestly didn't have a favorite flower, but he was willing to make red rose it if someone was going to tell him no.

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith could feel the kindness in Elmo's voice, yet the hostility in Sani's made her sad. M-my brother means no harm... he just wants to keep me away from harms hands... he sees red roses as an opening for sin... white roses are perfectly fine however. I will ask Calian if we can plant some red ones though... Lilith was uncomfortable with the comment on her brother being a stick in the mud. Mainly because she had never heard tha expression before.

Lilith looked up at Elmo, biting her lip with a sad expression. She felt like a child who was in trouble for something she didn't do, and she couldn't make things right. She wanted to tell them why her brother kept her locked up from the world, but it was a sibling secret. She didn't look Sani's way, but was still holding onto him. C-C-can we get a hummingbird feeder..? I like how tiny they are.. Lilith sounded like a small kid asking for candy.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Whaaat?” Sani blurted out with a laugh, causing Elmo to wince. Even as oblivious as he usually was to things like mood or whatever, even he could pick up that Sani was crossing some lines. “Red roses are sinful? First I've heard of it.” Sani didn't sound irritated so much as humored by how wild her brother apparently was. He snorted and looked at Elmo for some solidarity, but the guy looked almost as uncomfortable as Lilith.

I don't think it's a bad thing to... respect others views.” Elmo's voice faded out as he rubbed his arm, trying to smile at Lilith in a comforting manner. Sani huffed in a derisive way, absently rubbing her back. It probably looked weird that someone so obviously a youth was comforting a woman like that, but it was easy to forget how much older Lilith was given her innocence.

I still think your brother needs to chill out.” Sani said stubbornly, but he eased off the topic as the two softies seemed put off. He didn't want to harsh the vibe anymore than he already had. Elmo relaxed a little with a breath and nodded eagerly at Lilith, “A hummingbird feeder would be perfect. Gomphrena attracts a lot of butterflies too, so we could have a lot of colorful friends.

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith smiled as she heard Elmo talk about the hummingbirds and the butterflies. She hadn't seen butterflies in so long! Ahhh! I love butterflies! My favorite are the ones with the pearly blue wings! I forgot what they are called though..

Lilith looked up at Sani and gave him a smile. Of course! Red roses are a symbol of deep love which can lead to sinful acts, and should only be received after marriage! After marriage they aren't considered sinful~ Lilith blushed a bit at the marriage part.

As Sani rubbed her back, Liliths eyes widened and she froze. No one had ever touched her like Sani had been doing. It didn't help that she has had minimal human interaction. This made her.. uncomfortable. For those who could see, Liliths earring seemed to change colors, and became a very dark blue.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Sani had to bite his tongue before he commented on Lilith's explanation—oh, this was going to be hard. Part of him wanted to give up on Lilith—she had been his first target since getting here, after all, so there was bound to be others who would be way easier, but then she froze up again. He glanced at her ears to see if he had subconsciously touched them or something, but, instead, he only found her earrings had shifted color. It could have been the different lighting—they were already a pretty deep blue—but he desperately wanted to take just one to see. Before he could act on that impulse, however, Elmo had noticed Lilith's shift in demeanor and moved to tug Sani away with a muttered apology.

Are you okay, ma'am?” Elmo managed to get out just seconds before the bell rang and anyone still dawdling in the courtyard was dashing off to make it to class. “Oh. Uh, I'm sorry, Ms. Shepard, I have class to get to. I'll visit you at the chapel next chance I get, okay?” Elmo rushed to say as he went to grab his schoolbag and lunch tray, smiling warmly at her. “Bye, Mr. Santana, good-bye, Ms. Shepard.” He said as he headed to properly dispose of his tray and run to class.

[Exit Elmo]

Sani shoved his hands into his pocket after Elmo left, shooting Lilith a fake smile, “I actually have somewhere to be as well. See you around, Lilith.” It wasn't too weird to have to leave just as all the other students, right? He was sure there were plenty of things teachers had to do in between teaching classes. Lilith didn't seem perceptive enough to recognize it even if it had been strange, so Sani guessed he was fine as he headed off to his next class.

[Exit Sani]

xX Yennefer Xx

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The bell snapped Lilith out of her...funk. She shook her head and smiled at Elmo. Oh! Alright! Have a great time in class and yes! Please come see me at the chapel! I cant wait! Have a fun time in class! Lilith had refused to answer Elmo's first question, but was happy to respond to the next. Lilith liked Elmo and he made her smile. She waved goodbye as Elmo left.

Lilith looked over at Sani with the same smile, her eyes full of warmth and kindness. I hope you have an amazing day as well Mr. Sani~ Teach your students nice and kind things! Lilith gave him a thumbs up, and began to wave to Sani as he left.

Lilith was alone in the courtyard. She looked around and let out a sigh. Hmmm.. what do I want to do now...I guess more exploring!

Lilith clapped her hands together with a giggle. There was still so much to see!

-Exit-

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out