Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Kinda Relaxed |
∑ Thoughts →→| What's talking to me?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry having Writers block Dx |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Upon sitting down, Shinda saw Athena enter and move over to her. The girl was having a bad day again. Well it wasnt a bad day in Shinda's eyes. Though she did hug Athena back and patted her back. Looking back to Citi and Evie: "I'm Shinda, and yea...I'm doing a bit better. Artemis gave me this flower to help me relax. I think there's a ghost trying to talk to me. It wouldn't leave me alone in art class." The effect of the flower probably wore off by now but Shin was able to keep herself calmed down enough that she was frightened. After Athena let go and brought food over to them, Shinda figured now was a good time to eat. She started eating as well but didn't stuff her face like Athena. That girl was something else and it was kinda funny to watch. "So Athena, who were you going to prank? If you were thinking of pranking me, I'll haunt you with every ghost I find." Shinda gave Athena a look before turning to Evie and Ciri." Hey since I saw your names on the board for the assassination course, could you watch my trial? Well that's if Nemesis will let people watch."

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Rush and Crush

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
Athena looked at the white haired girl with puffed cheeks full of food. She looked at the girl and tried to force a smile but her full mouth wouldn't let her, after a few seconds of pointless attempts Athena swallowed all the food in her mouth in one huge gulp before sighing and smiling at the girl "Hello Ciri I'm Athena!" Athena didn't listen to the part where she said Miss Yennefer was her mother, but she subconsciously registered it, before going back to stuffing her face. "Don't worry this prank isn't meant for students, since it may ruin their life. this is meant for the staff members specifically, Ashe,uncles Lucius and Erwin, and Miss Yennefer, that'll teach her not to mess with me" Athena's speech was muffled thanks to talking with her mouth full, she gulped once again to make herself sound clearer. "Besides, I'll never prank you. You're my roommate you'll do the pranking with me." Athena was about to go in on some pie but stopped when she heard Shinda talking about the class, she slowed down her chowing and started eating like a normal person "He'll make everyone watch, every student will perform their trial in front of the class. Also Make sure you don't call him Nemesis during class. He's infamous for being cold and won't hesitate to put students back in their "Place"."
Company: Shinda, Strangers.
Items: Drugs, Map of the academy with Xs all over.
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie, Shinda, New girl l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri watched as the new girl at the table talked. Hmmm...a prank on Yen...would be a sight to see... Ciri raised her hand and smiled to the girl in pink. I'm in~ Haha if your gonna prank my mom your gonna need help. Trust me I know her habits and if she even sniffs anything suspicious and you get caught your a dead man. Ciri gave Athena a smile.

She looked over at Shinda, concerned about the part with the ghost. Is that the thing that hid in the shadows when you walked in? I heard around that there are two new people in the church...maybe they could help you get rid of it. If not I have some potions that could help you repel iit for some time.. She wouldn't lie to herself. Ciri barely knew this girl, but she did worry about her health.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | A little nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is it following me!?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda got kinda worried when Athena starting talking about how Nemesis was. Now she was nervous just to meet the man....even though hes only one year older than she is. "Great...Terrifying..." Shin wasn't so keen on the idea of pranks though...not when it involved teachers. Other Students and she'd be in without hesitation. Her attention was focused on Ciri now. She told Shinda about a shadow that followed her inside the Great Hall and that she had potions to help repel. "No its fine. Its my curse slash gift really. I can see, find, talk to and summon spirits. It tends to freak me out a little to be honest but I have gotten better with it. As far as the one following me...it might be from the art room. Something really wanted to get my attention. Ended up drawing something really creepy because of it." Shinda shrugged and tried to relax by focusing more on food than the ghost chasing her down.

Rush and Crush

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie, Shinda, New girl l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri could feel The uneasy feeling the girl had. She nodded at what Shinda was telling her, and could tell that Shinda didn't wanna talk much more about it. Well, if you need help let me know. My blade coated in wyvern oil is enough to rid any specters, wreaths included . Ciri wishes she finished her trails so she could calm Shindas mind with magic, but Ciri never finished. The one day. Ciri made the "we can do it" pose and made Lexie's her bicep, well, where a bicep would be.

Quickly, when Shinda wasn't looking, Ciri slipped her brownie onto the girls plate so Shinda would have an extra treat to make her feel better.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:49 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

The Winter Witch ate silently as they conversed,
Where did the food come from?
The girl across her made plates fly around like hogwarts and landed
on their table.

Saved her the trouble really.
'Sure, Shinda. I'd love ta watch... heh.. Assassination classroom..' She said, forking a meatball into her mouth.

Evie was about to gobble another helpless meatball when the school bell rung,
she instantly pulled out her phone and checked her time table.
ICT.

'Well been fun fellas! Catch ya later!' She hopped away from her bench.'See ya, Ciri.' She winked, and got on her staff before flying out.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie, Shinda, & Athena l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

The bell rang, and Ciri let out a huge sigh. She watched Evie get up and leave in a hurry. Haha see ya Evie! Ciri called out after Evie. Crap i have drama next. I wonder who the teacher is...

Ciri stood up and waved to Shinda and Athena. Haha see ya guys. Have a good rest of your day, and Athena. Remember what i said about if you wanna prank my mom. And with then Ciri walked out of the great hall to her next class.

-Exit-

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | A little nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is it following me!?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda smiled at both Ciri, and Evie. Though when she looked back down at her plate, she discovered a brownie had made it on her plate. This did bring a smile to her face as she bit into the brownie. For a moment in time she forgot about everything and started wiggling in her seat with happiness. "I love this brownie~" She cooed. The girl spun in her seat but all the fun went away when the bell rang. Watching as her class left to go to class, Shinda stood up and packed her guitar away and wrapped it over her shoulder. "See ya guys! Athena I'll see you later. Off to English." Shinda picked up her things and gave Athena a quick hug before running off to her last official class.

-Exit-

Rush and Crush

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Baby Kitsune l Item/s ➤: Food Cart l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Her heels echoing in the great hall, Sayuri wheeled in her massive tray of food. It looked like she was the only one here. Perfect, she could get the food all nice and laid out for the students. Walking down the long isles of tables, Sayuri began to place one of each dish on the tables. This way, the students could have anything of their choosing. The baby kitsune ran around while she did this.

On each seat, Sayuri placed a small note saying what each meal was:

-Steaks
-Spaghetti
-Tofu with rice
-Udon

With a smile Sayuri finished her long daunting task. But what about the food going bad you ask? All of Sayuri's dishes were magically preserved, each meal fully restoring the consumer in health. She still had a dish left however... Hmmm... Oh! I can bring it to the hospital! It might help someone who is injured~ With that Sayuri nodded and decided to head to the hospital wing~

-Exit-

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:58 pm
Shalott Heartkreuz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: n/a
Status Restless and Alert

Shalott stood within the confines of the Academy's Great Hall, her face a mask of a serene alertness as she once again made her nightly rounds throughout the grounds. 800 years of habit wasn't something you simply drop after all. Not that she wanted to mind you. Regardless, tonight was certainly different from the others and she couldn't quite place just how it was. The Choir display had just come to and end and to her knowledge things seemed to be winding down as people began to prep for their slumber for yet another day. Yet she couldn't dismiss this feeling she had that something was amiss! It was truly frustrating to her, but she simply could not ignore it. Even if everything on the surface seemed per the norm. 8 centuries of experience, her training, told her otherwise.

"Well," she began with a sigh as she carefully scanned the massive room the best she could from her vantage point from between a couple of the tables "everything seems to be fine for now." After taking a few more moments to look about, Shalott resumed her patrol. While all seemed quiet not she would soon discover that it was not what it seemed.

{exit}

Claire Hawkins

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:00 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil eventually found his way to the great hall as he meandered through the halls as he waited for the next class to start. Eventually he would walk over to where the teachers would sit during breakfast, lunch and dinner before slowly making his way around the room.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Great Hall ☠ Company: A boy ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Seva wasn't certain where to go now. Obviously, most classes were in session. She doubted she should interrupt, so her introductions were going to have to wait.. Which meant her first course of action would be to become better acquainted with the layout of this school. Other than the sound of the rain outside, it was pretty much quiet in the main building. Her steps soon led her to the great hall, a place that held little interest to her. She already knew where it was. But she recalled that it would lead her to some areas she had not yet been to. She entered the large room, glancing around as she moved.. But she paused when her gaze landed upon a pale young man.

She hesitated for a few moments as she just watched him. As far as she knew, the classes were still in session. Why was he here? He looked like a student, although he could be similar to her.. She had been mistaken for one before, after all. It seemed unlikely, but it was possible. She decided to just quietly watch for a little longer, as he walked around the room. There was a familiar aimlessness to his movements. It seemed like he had no purpose other than just moving. She considered going to say something, but decided not to. Instead, she began to walk towards the door near the back of the large room.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Hmm.. Student then?

Howecho

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Howecho

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:38 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Courious ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil continued his mindless meandering but paused as he noticed someone else had walked in. He quietly walked over to the little one who came in and reached out to softly touch her ears. If he was girven a chance to touch them it would feel like there was barely anything there toughing the ears but if not then he would stair at the ears for a moment or two. "They look soft." He murmured softly.

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Great Hall ☠ Company: A boy ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff

One of Seva's ears twitched a little as the boy began to walk towards her, but she ignored him as she quietly walked through the room.. Until he was close enough to reach for her ears. She stopped abruptly and turned towards him, grabbing his wrist with her free hand. She almost at a sixth sense for when people were trying to touch her ears. "Excuse me?" Her ears tilted back, not quite flattening against her head as she stared at him. Despite her outward calm.. She was not a happy camper. Perhaps she should be glad that only one person had tried to touch her ears, but that still.. Kind of irritated her.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Annoyed ☠ Thoughts: Hmm.. Student then?

Howecho

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Howecho

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Courious ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil did not really react at all to her stopping him fron touching her ears but he did still want to touch them to see if they where as soft as they looked. "They look soft." He murmured softly before twisting and pulling his wrist free. He tilted his head slightly to one side then turned to leave. He needed to get to class anyways.

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash