Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:41 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Music Studio|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is Happening?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43% - Right Eye affected. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Nothing is-" Shinda's tone was almost angry but quickly stopped with wide eyes. She never got angry...not at Kazimir. "I-I dont know whats happening. Ever since yesterday...The headaches, horrid thoughts, the nightmares...I dont know whats happening to me.." Shinda slouched over and placed her hands to her face. She wasnt crying, but she was close to. Becoming angry at Kazimir...her favorite teacher and mentor...something was wrong. Shinda looked up at Kazimir but something was off with her right eyes. Half of the white in her eye was black. "I'm scared Im going to hurt someone..." Shinda said with defeat in her voice.

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/Concerned l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Shinda & Elsa l Item/s ➤: Umbrella & Snowman
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazimir was taken back of the tone she has used on him, something is definitely wrong here. He knitted his brows, 'Yesterday?' the only time he saw the girl yesterday was in the music studio and at the chapel but from his point of view the girl looked healthy and fine to him. She was caught off guard when she saw a change in her right eye, it was the same with Lilith the last time he saw the priest but her iris colour did change while Shinda's sclera is black. "Niet!? Don't say zat, zat vill only make it vorst." he said, she wondered if the girl was well enough to continue to embark in classes. He doubts it, "Have been in contact vith somethzing, Shinda I don't zink you can carry on vith classes." he gave out his honest opinion considering her off condition and one he doesn't tamper with.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43% |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was shocked when she heard Kazimir said that she shouldnt continue with her classes. How was she going to get anything done sitting around! There was a sense of panic but Kazi also asked what she had been in contact with. She took a long thought about the previous day. Nothing came to mind except...her trial...The spirit that whispered to her... "There was the spirit I paired myself with. He helped through my trial in Assassination though..." Through her own mental process, Shinda never looks for any demon...she blocks that out..so it couldnt have been evil...right.

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/Concerned l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Shinda & Elsa l Item/s ➤: Umbrella & Snowman

Kazimir listened to Shinda answer, 'a spirit'?' he wondered. He has heard about the new assassination class, he has no comment about the new class. But it is partially the reason why Shinda is like this, even though the spirit she mentioned in the trial helped her out doesn't necessarily mean that the spirit is good. Unfortunately he has no experience involving spirit or any of that sort of thing to assist the girl out. If she was new found wolf this conversation would have taken a whole different direction. "Sadly, I can't help you much. But have you tried seeking ze priest about zis condition?" his eyes soon trailed down to her neck that was covered in markings. He made a mental note to speak to the assassination teacher about zis new found problem. "Have even konsulted to ze teacher about zis?" that would be the first place he would go to if the problem has started there.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43%(Right Eye Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"No, I havent had a chance to speak to him yet." Shinda was at a loss of what to do...she wanted to continue her classes but Kazi said that she shouldn't His mentioning of the Priest caused an agitation however. "Calian? Last time he help, he might as well drained my life force or something." Shinda's tone was not very respectful and held anger in her voice. When Calian helped her, she felt drained of energy. The girl had not even realized how she even spoke about the priest either. Though she went back to normal immediately after the fact. "Should I go and find Nemesis? I'm sorry for my poor performance today..." Shinda sounded very genuine in her apology.

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Worried ← 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 → Suit

𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈....

Elizabeth nodded curtly, if there was a mother figure here then where was the father? She pondered for a moment. The belgian listened to their conversation, but tried to appear polite at least. Apparently the black-haired girl is Kazima's top student, for some reason she wasn't in her game today. Elizabeth understood how that felt, sometimes there were occurrences that just take your concentration away. the girl, Shinda, said she had requested help from a spirit from one of her classes, a small frown etching itself on Elizabeth's lip as she heard this. Spirits were unstable, to her knowledge.

'I'm sorry.' Elizabeth carefully inserted herself into the conversation, taking a step forward. 'Did you just say assassination class?' She repeated, alternating her gaze between Kazima and Shinda. '

....𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:45 am
User Image

User Image

Kazimir was again taken back by the tone when he mentioned the priest, this wasn't a good spirit at all! The music teacher nodded his head, "Da, go find Nemesis. He should help vith zis zosa vhile you are at it, take it easy zere." he said, he doesn't want the girl to overwork herself too much which might result her condition getting worst. "It's alright ve have our bad times, for zat you owe me another duet perfomance vhen you are 100% OK. Okay?" he said with a toothy grin and a thumbs up, trying to keep the atmosphere up. The wold looked to Elsa and blinked, "Assassination, da. Vierd school, da." he confirmed while scratching his head.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43%(Right Eye Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda stood up from her seat and nodded to Kazimir and gave him a hug. "I'll be sure to perform that duet for you and the others. Thank you Mr. Dragunov." Giving him a small bow, Shinda turned around to grab her things and started heading out to find Nemesis. She needed to figure out what was happening to her. Hopefully it did not involve the priest. She didnt feel right after there first encounter. Waving good bye to her teacher and mentor, Shinda had no clue just how her day would end.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:41 am
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Why would students need to learn assassination class? Elizabeth held back the question, she couldn't presume to know what prompted the headmaster to allow such a class to take place. This academy is one of the most prestigious schools all across the country. This could be one of the reasons why the academy stayed on top as long as it did.

Elizabeth sniffed, pinching her nose a little. 'I hope the students are okay with it.' She murmured, watching as Shinda walks out of the room. Elizabeth gazed at Kazimir. He was tall, a good 3-5 inches taller than Elizabeth, she had to tilt her chin slightly to meet his lavender-ish eyes. Gazing into those orbs, she saw something within them. Something she couldn't pin her finger on. She dismissed the queer feeling away, must've been after effects from Evie's winter chill. 'I heard something happened in the school recently,' She hinted, baiting the music teacher to talk about the recent murder that took place inside the school compound. Elizabeth knew of course, there was a murder. But she didn't know to whom or why.

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 → omg i misread kazimir's name as Kazima. im soo sorry!

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/Concerned l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Elsa l Item/s ➤: Umbrella & Snowman

Kazimir looked to Shinda when she left, he let out a sigh. "I hope so too." he scratched his head in irritation. He noticed the teacher staring at him and he tilted his head to the side at his gaze. "I hope yourrr rrready to deal vith situations like zat vith yourrr own students." he pointed. This school was filled with unique students, beware some are harder to handle than others at least he got the calm types except for Evie, but that was a bonus to brighten up the atmosphere in the classroom.

Kazi blinked at her next question, well...she is a teacher and it was best to know the situation than let it repeat itself again. "Vell...zere vas an incident in the maths classroom. Vat I know, it vas a teacher. She vas poisoned zen eaten alive. Suspects? As far as I know its a demon vhat I kan by my scent. Zee only advice I kan tell you, don't sleep in classrooms." He advised because that's the usual the case with teachers when they work so much, they find themselves sleeping in their own classrooms because well they are the teacher! He took his umbrella and before he could make his leave, "VELCOME TO VIDEL ACADEMY~! ...Don't touch Mr. Snowy." he warned while pointing with his umbrella at the snowman. "I'm vorking on ze name." with that he waved to the new teacher and carried on his way.
+EXITS+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Haha it's alright ouo

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:44 pm
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Her eyes widened, poison then eaten? This was no small incident. She shook her head, a demon loose in the campus? What a bad time to transfer into the school. Elizabeth pondered on as Kazimir walked out of the room, the thunder rumbling in the background and the incessant sound of rain pattering the roof became her company. Elizabeth sighed, 'Thank you...I think.' What a bad start to her day, suddenly she regretted not taking any self-defense classes during her college years, it would've come in handy, she thought as she followed Kazimir out.

.:Exit:.

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

𝓐𝓊𝓇é𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓓𝓊𝓁𝒸é 𝓔𝓈𝓉𝓇é𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶

X
X

𝓢tudent𝓣hird 𝓨ear 𝓐rtist

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

⊰●lAureliana’s light blue eyes watched the rain drops fall from the small windows of the music room. The girl could vividly see them causing ripples in the puddles of water that they landed on in her mind. It was odd how the weather reflected upon the incident of someone’s death. Why was anyone still here? A murder on the loose, a woman with long hair and horns, a demon at that. Should she return to her room? Classes were canceled after all, but that isn’t something that she wanted to do. She turned her attention away from the small window and looked upon the room that was empty of people. No one was here, she was safe. Aureliana made her way to the piano, gingerly taking a seat on the bench besides it. She eyed the keys, before gently touching each with light fingers. Painting was her main passion, but playing the piano, along with the harp was something else she liked to do. With a smile on her face, she placed force on her fingers and began to move them in an order she familiarized herself with.l●⊱

What she is playing: Carol of the Bells

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

𝓛ocation: Music Studio ✬𝓒ompany: No one ✬𝓘tems: Sketchbook and art tools ✬𝓞.𝓞.𝓒:

User Image  

Miss Hibiskiss

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:37 am
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(39%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Opponent l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bag l Earphones ➤: Not Playing

As Yuki walked down the hall, she heard the sounds of rain pouring outside and her footsteps echoing throughout the halls. Her dull blue eyes lit up when she heard the sound of music fill the empty halls. Music was the only thing that helped her in dark times, it is such a powerful form art. Music is an art form that uses the least amount of senses within a small scale of time to accomplish the artistic desire of the musician. 'You can't touch it yet it can touch you.' Of course she loves painting and drawing but music is at the top of her list besides her new found interest of acting. Yuki followed the sound of the piano playing until she made it to the music studio. She thought maybe it could be Teddy Bear-sensei since Shinda leans more on to her guitar playing, Ciri is singing, Evie she thinks it's singing but of a different genre, she doesn't know about the rest of her music classmates that she knows of.

Yuki peaked her head inside the classroom and was dumbstruck that she was meant with a youthful face. She had similar hairstyle like Yuki has but hers were put into low pigtails, she had light blue eyes and skin of the colour of mocha. Yuki stared blankly, the girl was amazing! She played beautifully with the piano. Kind people will cheer, smile, tap to the beat of the music, clap but Yuki. She folded her arms and mentally judge the girl, since music is the top of her list she has formed a competitive nature towards anyone who has taken the subject. When the girl was one playing her holiday melody. Yuki clapped once, "It's not Christmas." She sees her as a competition.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: I really love the choice music X3

Aizula
[/quote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

𝓐𝓊𝓇é𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓓𝓊𝓁𝒸é 𝓔𝓈𝓉𝓇é𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶

X
X

𝓢tudent𝓣hird 𝓨ear 𝓐rtist

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

⊰●lCompletely entranced with what she was doing, it felt like the world around her began to fade away. Music, harmony and her imagination made up her reality as she continued to press key after key. As she finished and came back to the reality she had just left, a sound, a simple noise made her body tense. ‘A clap?’ her hands froze above the monochrome keyboard. Was it all in her head? A voice almost morose, three words is what made her think otherwise. Aureliana turned in the direction the voice had come from, over by the door. Sure, enough both the clap and voice had an owner, a really pretty one at that. Long strands of snowy locks clung over her short body, her skin was very fair and her eyes reminded Aureliana of the sky when it was clear and sunny, yet they seemed to hold some sort of haze over them. Realizing that she was gawking for longer than she should have, she quickly sat up and gave her observer a smile. “It sure isn’t,” her smile grew “But I was hoping the big man in the red suit would hear it and bring me an early Christmas present,” there was a sudden gleam in her eyes, her smile turned into a smirk “And it looks like it worked,” she giggled and rose her hands up waving them gently “J-Just kidding,” her giggles turned into a nervous chuckle ‘That was just bad’ the girl mentally slapped herself and stepped away from the piano as her face flushed from the slight embarrassment she felt.l●⊱

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

𝓛ocation: Music Studio ✬𝓒ompany: A cute present form Santa ✬𝓘tems: Sketchbook and art tools ✬𝓞.𝓞.𝓒: It was my favorite one when hearing it

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Miss Hibiskiss

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(39%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Opponent l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bag l Earphones ➤: Not Playing

Yuki blinked and tilted her head at the christmas present phrase, looked around the room looking for the girl's present that search was over when the girl took it as a joke. "Who knows, keep wishing for your present." the girl said softly with a smile, obviously clueless over her statement. When the girl stood up a wave of relief washed over Yuki. 'Thank you dear lord.' she thanked the father above. Both of them were the same height. She walked inside the studio and towards the piano, she gently traced her fingers over the delicate white and black keys of the piano. She turned to the girl, "You played beautifully, how long have you been playing the piano?" she asked kindly, wanting to know her opponent's years of experience with the instrument.

The angel sat on the bench and immediately took notice of the girl's choice of clothing. Yuki blinked in curiosity over the attire, she alternated her gaze to the window which was dripping wet from the rain and over to the girl. "Umm...I like your bikini but...aren't you cold there?" Yuki smiled weakly, the fourth year wouldn't stand wearing less clothing at a weather like this! In a blazing hot day? Absolutely but not out in public in school, only at the beach or lakeside.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Aizula

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff