Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David would begin to scrub a plate "Oh no, these are just old birthday gifts, but they look very stylish so I keep them on." He would then notice the woman blush a little bit before she scooted over to him, however he decided to ignore this as he listened to her. David would then chuckle at her apology "No worries, you were simply talking about your passion. If you got me talking about books we would be here for an hour."

[Mood]: Normal [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri nodded, happy that her rambling wasn't a bother to him. Hehe well your rings are in fact very stylish. They look good on you~ What kind of books do you enjoy? She took a look back to check on Sachi, who had reverted back to her human form and was fast asleep. I rarely get to enjoy a good book anymore...but when I have the time my favorites are romance novels and thrillers~ Sayuri finished scrubbing the curry caked pot and set it on the drying rack. She took a plate and began to scrub. David is an interesting man... Sayuri thought to herself, glancing at the teacher from the corner of her eye.

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:27 pm

David "D" Donovan
David smiled when she asked him what his favorite book was "I'm actually a fan of science fiction, however any genre is fine with me." David would then reach over to put a dish away and would catch Sayuri looking at him however he would choose to ignore this as well as to not embaress her.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:00 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

He is very interesting... Sayuri thought as she turned her attention back to the dishes. The man seemed to ignore certain things she did, which she found...different. Finishing the dish in her hand, Sayuri placed it to the side and grabbed the pan she used. Ohhh science fiction? Like aliens? She smiled, however this time she didn't look his way. Mainly because the pan in her hand was giving her trouble.

Sachi sneezed in her sleep, which caused Sayuri quickly turned around. Her sudden motion caused her glasses to slip off her face and hit the ground. Oh goodness... She placed the pan and sponge down, and quickly dropped to her knees. She began to search for her glasses, for without them she was completely blind.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 am

David "D" Donovan
David would nod "Yeah, like aliens. It's interesting to wonder if there are any lifeforms out there in space." He would then hear the woman's glasses fall to the floor and he would bend down to pick them up, he'd then place the glasses in her hand "thankfully these didn't break"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:26 am
User Image

Sayur felt David plac her glasses in her hands. T-thank you very much... She quickly put her glasses back on and pulled herself back up on her feet. I'm completely blind without my glasses... Sayuri gave the man a nervous laugh and went back to cleaning the dishes. Finishing the pan, she placed it on the drying rack and grabbed the last plate and finished cleaning it. It seem like this is the last dish~ Thank you so much for your help David!

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:02 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would give her a warm smile "No worries, my mother is the same way." David would then begin to put his rings back on as he watched Sayuri finish the last plate "Oh it was no trouble at all, it was only right to help take some things off your plate. After all you also had a kid to watch over." David felt a little good about helping Sayuri, but it was probably just because she had a child with her. He'd then look at the mother "so how long have you been working here Sayuri?"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

Sayuri chuckled quietly under her breath as she grabbed a towel to dry her hands. Once her hands were dry, Sayuri put her gloves back on and adjusted her glasses. Hehe this is true~ Thankfully Sachi is very well behaved... I couldn't have been luckier~ She looked at Sachi with a motherly smile on her face. Walking over, Sayuri took the sleeping girl into her arms and lightly began to rock side to side. Sachi readjusted herself, so that her mothers shoulder was her new pillow. While the little girl slept, she sucked her thumb.

Me? I've been working here only a few days actually~ I'm fairly new here as well. So far however more of the staff have been very kind and friendly! I've only run across a few...interesting characters.. Sayuri thought back to the mean lady who made her daughter cry and felt a shot of anger run through her body. Not one of Sayuri's favorite staff members. What about you? Have you met anyone besides me?

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would smile at the sleeping toddler before responding "It's good that she's well behaved, that must mean that you're a good mother." When the woman said that she was new as well David was a little shocked, for some reason the way Sayuri acted made David think that she had been here for a while. David did become interested at the mention of interesting characters "Hmm, you'll need to tell me about them sometime, and no you and Sachi are the only ones I have met so far. In fact I've only been here for a few hours."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

As Sayuri lightly rocked Sachi, the little girl nuzzled into her mother. Looking at her little girl, Sayuri blushed slightly as David complimented her parenting skills. T-thank you~ I'm trying my best... its defiantly hard being a single mother... It is very reassuring to hear someone say I'm doing good~ Turning her gaze back to David, she gave him a small smile. Oh it was truly terrible... This woman called my little girl an animal that was filthy and carry lots of germs.... My poor baby started to cry... Her expression was more so hurt then angry, and she gave Sachi a kiss on the forehead. However that's really the only....interesting character I have met~ Oh! You've only been here a few hours? Have you been able to find your room?

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:55 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would frown as Sayuri talked about the other woman "Little Sachi is far from an animal, to me it sounds like that other woman is a confused old hag. But that's just me." David would then shrug "I wouldn't let anyone's words bother you, after all most people fear what they do not understand. And yes I have found my room already thank you for asking."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

Sayuri looked at her daughter with a hurt smile. That's...that's actually how she lost her father.... Humans didn't understand us...and they attacked us... She lifted her hand and brushed Sachi's hair out of her face. However...I don't want her to fear humans, or others who are different then her... That's why I started to work here~ So she can see different beings can live together~ She looked at David and gave him a hopeful smile. For how much this woman had been through, she still managed to put on a smile.

Sayuri Walked a little closer to the new teacher and leaned against the kitchen counter, still rocking the sleeping child. Oh! That's a good thing! I remember when we arrived the kitchen was the first thing I searched for! Second was the library~ Oh I bet you will love the library! Its so big and there are so many books!

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:27 pm

David "D" Donovan
David slowly nodded "Yeah... sometimes humans can be real monsters... However that is a good thing to teach your daughter, it's unhealthy to fear everyone you meet as well as to have a bad body image." David would then return the woman's hopeful smile with a small one of his own,

David would then notice Sayuri step closer to him however he ignored that as well "Ah yes, the library will be my first stop today after classes. Well after I unpack everything that is."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

Oh~ What time if your first class? Do you know how many students you have in your class? Sayuri shifted her weight in her heels. Even though Sachi was four, the little girl was still heavy when she was asleep. As her mother shifted, Sachi made a noise in her sleep and moved her head to the side. Sayuri looked down to see if her little girl had woken up, but was relieved to see she hadn't. Giving her another gentle kiss on the head, Sayuri looked back to David. I'm hoping to have a student possibly help me out in the kitchen...but I need to talk with the head master about it first~ Besides, it could be helpful for a student who needs extra curricular activities~

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:30 pm

David "D" Donovan
David scratched his head "I have my first classes's time written down somewhere in my room but i've been going over my class roster. I have a rather decent amount of students." David would then give a small smile at the duo since he found the sight of them rather cute although he wouldn't admit it, however then the mother would say something about her needing some help in the kitchen "well if I see a student that likes cooking or needs that extra few credits to pass i'll send them your way."

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas