Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie snorted at Ciri's reply, 'A snitch I ain't, panda!' She said, diving on Ciri's mattress. She squirmed a few seconds, before rolling on her side to look at Ciri.

Evie frowned, guilt looming over her. She didn't think her little trick would bruise let alone break the girl's ankle. A fault the Witch wanted to correct.
'Sure!' Evie said happily. 'Evie waved her hand, a flurry of snow answered, circling her hand like a moon would a planet. Evie flicked her hand towards Ciri, in an instant they obeyed, rushing towards the witcheress' ankle; enveloping it in an icy embrace.

'Annnd a little bonus too!' She laughed, the one with the warm and mischievous tone to it. Another flick of her hand, a wave of flurry went down the back of Ciri's blouse. 'You kneed me!' She huffed.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri laughed as she watched the winter witch bed hop onto Ciri's bed. God she's just too cute sometimes... As Evie rolled over, Ciri poked the witches nose.

She was glad to hear Eve would help with her ankle, and as the winter witch made ice a thing, Ciri let out a happy sigh. Ahhhh~ cold~. Ciri wasn't prepared for what happened next however. A very cold chill covered Ciri's back, causing her to fidget. Ahhh!! Cold!!! You little-- Ciri grinned, and with her fast reflexes, she pinned the winter witch down on the bed. Staring down at Evie, Ciri grinned. Ha! Got you now! Looking down at Evie made Ciri blush. She looked to the side to avoid eye contact. I...I do need you silly...

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:42 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie cursed herself for forgetting the witcher's speed yet again. In the span of a blinding second, she found her arms pinned down by Ciri. The witcheress hovered over her, grinning. Evie's blush matched Ciri for a second before she registered what Ciri had just said.

Then she laughed, her abs felt sore again but she ignored it. 'need?' She grinned, her eyes twinkling, she devolved into a series of hysterical giggles. 'You KNEED me in the STOMACH, jerk!' She stopped laughing at once, brows furrowed as she sent another flurry down the panda's blouse.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri stared down at the winter witch. W-what. Ciri turned a bright red as she felt her body heat up. Super embarrassed, opened to say something, but was interrupted by a freezing cold flurry down her back. Ciri hopped off Evie with a screech and rolled onto her back covering her face with her arm. Hey this way Evie couldn't ice her back side anymore.

Ahhhh! I'm sorry! Oh god how embarrassing... and I'm sorry for kneeing you... I didn't want to you know... Ciri peered over at the winter witch. I... I still need you though... she thought.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:03 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie harrumphed at Ciri's answer, 'Well I didn't want to hurt you either!' She said, crossing her arms, Ciri fell back on the mattress beside her. At the corner of her eye, she could see the witcheress watching her, you idiot, dont look at me like that. I'll--I'll... Ice you!

She had to bite her cheek to prevent that reply from coming forth.

'Yeah, I understand...'
She admitted, though a small part of her still felt peeved Ciri didn't hesitate to hurt her. 'The test is stupid.' She huffed again, feeling her anger rising, 'I mean, all out?. We're magic! There's no going all out! I'd probably make it winter for the rest of the year! See if he likes it then!'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri turned over and looked at Evie. Her eyes were filled with..sorrow. Evie... I would have fought the teacher if it meant you could pass the trials... but you need to know that I did everything I could to not hurt you... Ive been trained to kill since I was young... I've been in gangs, I've been stranded, tourtured, you name it and I've never held back. But hurting you... Ciri looked at her hand, cut deep from her blade during the fight. She rolled over so her back was facing Evie. I would rather take any beating then hurt u... Ciri had only seen bad in her life, she couldn't afford to loose her friend, the one thing that was good.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

She felt Ciri shift beside her, from the corner of her eye she could see Ciri's full face looking at her. Evie listened as Ciri opened up, honestly it didn't occur to her the things the witcheress had been through. How could she? She never had friends long enough for her to relate to. Her only reference was her own troubles.

Evie's expression softened as Ciri openly admitted to taking a punch rather than doling it out on her. 'Sorry, never thought of it that way.' She said, voice clipped. Evie felt uncomfortable in these types of situations, she was determined to listen to Ciri out however.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Upon hearing Evie speak, Ciri realized she had put the winter witch in an awkward position. Damn it Ciri you always do this! Rolling back over, Ciri was face to face with the winter witch. Of course you did t know because I've never told you and I can't assume you read minds and I'm sorry and- Ciri stopped herself and took in a deep breath to calm down. Letting out a sigh, she tried once more.

Just remember that I will always do everything I can to not hurt you ok? And I will keep challenging whatever out messed up teacher tells us to do. I don't ever want to hurt you.. Ciri felt horrible but forced a smile for Evie.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:18 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie swallowed hard, finding herself more awkward. She wasn't made for these types of situations. 'I ..Uhm...It's alright! It's alright!' She laughed awkwardly and waved at Ciri. She found it to be really adorable how Ciri didn't want to hurt her.

She cleared her throat, thinking of a way to lighten the mood. 'Where's my staff by the way?'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:31 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri smiled as Evie reassured her. Evie was someone Viri really liked, despite having known her for a day. She hoped they could grow closer together during the school year.

Hehe you sure? Alright~. When Evie mentioned her staff, Ciri drew a blank. She had totally forgot about th staff!!! Oh my god I forgot to grab your staff!!

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:39 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Yeah, it's alright.' Evie didn't really mind, as long as she was out of that situation anything was fine. The winter witch smiled as she watched Ciri's expression contort into panic. Too adorable!

Evie clicked her fingers, the staff came in through the open window a minute later, floating loyally beside its master. 'Jee, you're too easy, Panda!' She giggled.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:51 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri watched as the winter witch summoned her staff. What?! How was I supposed to know you could do that...at least from this far away... Ciri made a pouty face, but couldn't hold it. She started to laugh.

So what do you wanna do till chapel? I don't think I'm gonna go... Ciri glanced down at her ankle.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie crawled deeper onto Ciri's bed, grabbing her pillows and sprawling herself against the pillows. She held up a finger to retort but stopped, 'Fair point.' She hadn't told Ciri much about her powers, hopefully she didn't have to, after all, she didn't came here to flaunt them.

'I'm probably going..?' Evie wasn't sure, on one hand it's music. On the other, it was lame chapel songs. She sighed into a pillow, faint scent of roses lingered on them.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:57 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri laughed as Evie bury herself in the pillows. Reaching over, she poked the winter witches cheek with a smile. Weeeeeeell if you ditch and stay with me, we cooooooooould make a fort and watch movies! I really am interested in the one with the frozen princess~ To be honest, Ciri didn't wanna be alone in their room alone. But she remembered how Evie talked about a witch names Elsa, so if it made the winter witch happy Ciri would watch.

Then I can finally see this Anna you believe I'm like~

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie hummed in thought, but as she did Ciri had the boldness to poke her in the cheek. Evie replied by sticking out her tongue. Ciri's suggestion swayed her a little, it sounded fun! 'We couuuld...' Who was she kidding? She lived for those things! But class was important too!

'But yer mom's gonna bust my butt if she finds out.'
She said finally, and it was a good point too.

But Ciri proposed watching Frozen! Frozen of all things! Her favorite movie, ugh. She was losing this battle.

xX Yennefer Xx

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces