Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Both girls almost jumped to hear the bell, and looked over at the door. Kuroda sighed. "We'll have to reschedule it for next time, Athena." She said, patting her shoulder. After making sure her twin was close, both girls left, heading for their next class.

{EXIT}

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Elmo |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Hearing that Elmo was willing to learn from him got Yarost excited, with a big grin on his face. Getting into a defensive stance, Yarost stood sideways on towards Elmo. An open hand at the front and the sword on the opposite. "Alright then, come at-" Just As Yarost wanted to begin...the bell rang. "How unfortunate! Maybe we can spar tomorrow~ Hahaha!" Yarost Set the sword on the ground and four of the keys attached to his shoulder and opened up like mechanical wings. A purplish pink glow formed on them as Yarost's right eye glowed the same color. The boy hovered off the ground a bit and he darted off out of the training grounds. Science was up next. Now way he's going to be late for that!

-Exit-

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:36 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer looked towards the school as the bell rang. Well that's it for today, please have a good rest of your day and don't do anything stupid. That one was meant for Athena, but it couldn't hurt if the whole class was told. As her students walked out of the training grounds, Yen walked around to tidy the grounds up. As she was waking, she tried to take mental notes of all the kids she had so far. Most of them needed to be in that class, while a few didn't seem like it. One in particular really needed some extra care...Once everything was all nice and clean for the next set of students, Yennefer walked back to the entrance of the training grounds and waiting.

Hmmmm....I wonder who will be in my class next..

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

She kept a cool face--pun intended--throughout her walk through the corridors,
why? Because she was absolutely lost and had no idea where she was going.
So it was pertinent she kept her cool, if any of the other students saw her panicking she'd be easy pickings.
No, the time called for one of her impromptu adventures.

And this time her adventure led her to an open clearing,
the sun was up, but not unbearably so, just enough that the rays tingled on her skin.
In the middle of the yard she spotted a woman with dark hair, a beautiful middle aged woman.
A propa' woman if she ever met one.

Those violet eyes and confident smile betray none.
And the swagger just solidifies her earlier observation.
Evie walked up to the woman, stopping at a respectable distance.
'Hey therree.' She drawled, she would've curtsied too but she restrained herself. That didn't stop her from using her usual playful tone though. 'I am abit lost, but you look like a teach! So, I'm s'posed to...' She pulled out her phone and checked through, it seemed that she had free lessons.

What the heckling did that mean?
'I have free lessons..Where is that?' she asked.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Student? l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer watches at the girl in blue walked up to her. upon approach, Yen felt the cold that this girl gave off. She smiled and her violet eyes looked as if they were glowing. Hello there, free lesson means that you may choose what class ou with to attend. So, its more about where you would like to go. This is the training grounds for PE. Here you will work on balance, both physically and mentally, and enhance your strength. This girl reminded her of her past, very cold. Even with all the clothes Yen wore she was still getting goosebumps...

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

So, Evie was free to spend her time.
Restraining from rubbing her palms together in a notorious fashion, she bit her lip.
Whoopie cushions, blasting ayeyeye song in the teach lounge, ahh! The possibilities!

She looked up, and saw the teach's eyes were probably twinkling.
Evie swallowed hard, this teach reminded her far too much of the solemn women she'd find in video games; they joke, yeah, but oh, the jokes were laden with life lessons.

Plus, she could probably benefit from the balancing.
People did tell her she wasn't quite right somewhere, probably need a little tweaking.
'So I can be here? Awesome sauce!' She comically rolled her sleeves to show her pale skin,only for it to come undone.
'My balance needs work!' She declared, then jumped on her hovering staff.
Evie did a handstand, an easy task considering the bar of her staff; the tails of her jacket fall downwards.

'I'm good, but sometimes I lose myself in battle." She said.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer smiled as she watched the student...display some of her skills. She did admit she was impressed, but she needed to inform the student that magic wasn't the focus of the class. Well you are more then welcome to join this class. My name is Ms. Yennefer or Ms. Vengerberg, whatever you are most comfortable with . Yen motioned for the student to enter the training grounds. Please have a look around. No mischief, I have eyes and ears everywhere. Also remember this, PE class is based on physical activity...No use of magic please. Yennefer smiled as she watched her new student enter the grounds.

So far so good...

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Low Self-esteem/Dejected/Downcast l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Once Valeria left Selene she went back to being quiet again. She didn't feel like going to class especially something physical at the moment. P.E was one of her favourite classes but it was a downfall when you see students show-off their 'magically' abilities. She was about to turn back and notice a woman with wavy long black hair and lavender eyes, too late. She presumed that was the teacher and there was no turning back now.

She let out a sigh and approach her and notice there was another student with a...fly staff. Her ears perked up when the teacher said, 'No use of magic'. "Am I in rrright class?" she said wearily hoping she wasn't hearing things while scratching the top of her head with Navy Sailor cap.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Huh? 'Magic?' She muttered, dropping on her feet. She looked back.
Floating staff.
Oh yeah.

'No magic 'ere ,boss!' She mock-saluted and the staff dropped as if it was a normal bar, she picked it up, 'Ms.Yen--Oh don't s'pose you know a girl named Ciri?' She said while entering the grounds.
This must be Ciri's mom, weird.
Her mom has black hair.
Must've gotten it from her dad,
she mused.

She almost deflated when Ms.Yen warned her.
Figures, she could almost hear herself saying 'I told ya she'd be that kinda woman!'

It was then that she heard another voice carrying an accent similar to the teach in music class. Russian if she was correct. Darn, a millenia of fun and games didn't do much good to her memory.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer noticed another girl walk up to her. She smiled and nodded. If you are looking for PE, then yes you have found the right class. My name is Miss Yennefer or Miss Vengerberg which ever you are more comfortable with. I was telling your classmate that we discourage the use of magic and encourage physical strength and melee. Yen motioned for the girl to enter the training grounds. Yennefer could sense that the girl didn't have a magic aura about her what so ever, and this made her very happy. Maybe her day was finally turning around~

You are more then welcome to explore the grounds, but be warned. I have eyes and ears everywhere~

Yennefer turned towards the girls whose magic was cold. She hadn't learned anyone's name yet, but that name she knew well. I do, why do you ask?

User Image

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Low Self-esteem/Dejected l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Valeria cringed when she introduced her name, the second option was even worst! "Miss Yennefurr?" she said it out loud, it didn't sound too bad but there would be times she would pronounce her name worst. "My name iz Valeria." she introduced herself to both of the. Valeria walked made herself as she placed both hands behind her back and examined the knight dummies that wore actually armor. She used her knuckles to knock at the armor and notice it wasn't made out of cheap metal. "Ohh~ Zis rreminds me of full suits of Gothic plate arrmourr vorn on battlefields of Burrgundian and Italian Varrrs." she said in interest revealing her love of history and place a hand on her chin. "Suit of Maximilian plate armourr, vill suit me vell." she said to particular no one as she stared at the knight dummy thinking which kind of gun and bullet can penetrate through such a piece of armor. She looked back to the teacher, "What kind of physikal exerrrcise do you do?" she asked. 'Say jousting, say jousting, say jousting, say joustING!'

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Oh ya, we're roomies!' She announced happily as if it were something rare.
She wanted to say more, along the lines of "Boy, she packin'! Gettin' genes from her momma jamma!" Followed by a wink, but she was sure she'd be half-way to the sahara desert if she said such a thing.

'My name is Evie by the way, hah, sorry.'
She scratched the back of her head, time away from people had rusted her social etiquette.

The Russian layday introduced herself, Valeria was her name.
Evie couldn't stop herself from giggling when she said Ms.Yen's name.
The winter witch quirked a brow, impressed with Valeria.
The girl had a handle around history, history that Evie lived through but didn't bother to remember anything of sort.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm & Worried l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Valeria & Evie l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yen noticed that the girl had some problems saying her name and placed her right hand on her hip. You may call me Miss Yen. She watched as Valeria walked around and took interest in the dummy knights. She must be more of a swords girl...or would like to learn at least. I will be teaching you any things, one of which being swords play. In fact once everyone is here we will be doing an exercise with swords. And if you have any questions I am more then willing to accept new ideas.

Yennefer felt as if her blood drained when she heard that Ciri was here. Are you sure her name was Ciri? she asked Evie. There is no way... She wouldn't be here...It must be a popular name. Yennefer thought in denial.

User Image

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Low Self-esteem/Dejected l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Valeria let out a sigh of relief when the lady shortened her name. "Any..zing..." she trailed off as she sat on the ground, cross legged. 'Vell zere is:

Axe throwing
Battōjutsu
Boffer fighting
Eskrima
Egyptian stick fencing
Fencing
Gatka
Hojōjutsu
Iaidō
Iaijutsu
Jōdō
Jogo do pau
Jūkendō
Jittejutsu
Kendo
Kenjutsu
Krabi–krabong
Kung fu
Kyūdō
Kyūjutsu
Modern Arnis
Naginatajutsu
Nguni stick-fighting
Okinawan kobudō
Shurikenjutsu
Silambam
Sōjutsu
Sword fighting
Wushu
Kumdo
Wing Chunounded

that involves veapons. But I don't zink zey vould trust students vith guns unless it's filled with vater...
She innocently looked back at the teacher, "Vhat about archery?" she asked simply, it still concentrates on one's aims which Val doesn't mind. Though the jousting idea will be pinned to her mind for history class, she looked over at the blue haired girl. "Psst, do you know anyone zat owns horses?" she asked out of curiosity but also for her over the top schemes.

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom