Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

A portal opened inside Yennefer's room, and a woman with raven hair emerged. Yen stood there, unsure how to handle what Ciri had just yelled to her. To be honest, Yen really wanted to cry. Walking over to her bed, Yen took a seat and pulled out her phone. She really wanted someone to talk to, but who? Lucius? No, she knew he was probably busy with getting the school back in shape after what happened. That and his son was walking around campus now. Ashe maybe? Beginning to text Ashe, Yen stopped and deleted the message. She is probably still mad about last night... Yen really never learned why Ashe went on a rampage, but she would wait for the woman to calm down. That was it, the sorceress really didn't have any other friends to talk to. Hanging her head low, Yen let out a sigh.

After a few moments, Yen got up and tossed her phone onto her desk. Grabbing a book, she stripped naked and went to her bathroom. A good cry and a book in the bath tub was what she would do. Filling her tub with warm water and bubbles, Yennefer slowly got in. The water felt good on her skin. Placing the book on the floor for the time being, Yennefer closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:49 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!? AND KISS THE FLOOR!" A loud yell could be heard from Yen's bedroom. Cecile huffed as she opened the door to the bathroom. The woman appeared wearing a black tank top with camouflage baggy pants with black athletic shoes, the woman like she was training in the military but she was sweating and looked quite exhausted. Before she can strip her clothes she notice that someone has already occupied the bathroom before her. "Hows it going dear~! Don't be fooled when you see someone doing push-ups its not easy!" the thirty aged woman whined and complained about her exercise workout about how others where able to do push-ups with one hand while she collapse on both hands. After a good five minutes of ranting the woman let out a breather. "Well enough about me and my killer workout.~ How's your life going~?" she asked happily.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:03 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

People dream about many things. Some dream about happy things, like candy, people they like, and fun events that have happened. Others have nightmares. Yen wasn't really asleep, but she was daydream. Her dreams slowly began to turn into.... kissing the floor? Opening her violet eyes, Yennefer looked at the bathroom door. She didn't have much time to react, as a woman with light pink hair and cyan light blue eyes walked through her door. Cecile. Yen couldn't help but smile a little as the woman ranted. Making room for the woman in case she wanted to hop in, Yen stayed quiet until her soon to be mother in law was finished.

Hehe nice to see you too Cecile... There is a lot I have to tell you.... wait you still work out even as a ghost? That part was actually kinda shocking to Yen. If you had to worry about your body even in death she was screwed.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile was in silence for a few minutes until she shook her head in response. "Not particular~ I mean...my physical body is underground, I'm just a spirit so...no. BUT IT'S SO BORING DOING NOTHING." she protested. She rather go and do hard-core cardio workouts than float around watching people live their lives back and forth. "At least I can eat as much cupcakes as I want without gaining weight." she laughed in triumph. Cecile tilted her head, "Oh you have some juicy gossip for me.~" she leaned in close to the bathtub but didn't enter the bubbly water.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Yennefer couldn't help but smile. After the things Ciri had just told her, she really needed someone cheerful around. She would never admit it, but she was happy Cecile was around. placing her arms on the side of the tub, Yen laid her head on her wet skin. I have a lot to tell you actually... the last time I saw you.... we made cupcakes! So lets see... Yennefer had to collect everything that had happened since then, which was a lot.

I met Erwin briefly, spent the night with your son, got into a tiff with Ms. Silver.... Helped with a murder investigation, got sick from helping with the murder investigation and almost lost the baby, got experimented on, got the day off, got your son's mark, helped stop a forest fire, got knocked out by Ashe and just listened to my daughter call me a bunch of awful things... I don't think I'm missing anything... Yennefer gave her a smile, hoping the ghost would see her small hints.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Mood ➤: Loading l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile listened to Yennefer's eventful life, she has meet one of her son's long time best friend. Spent the night with her son? She has heard of the name Silver once or twice but hasn't actually met the woman herself yet. She knows about the Maths Class Incident. She got the day off. Son's mark whatever that means. Helped stopped a forest fire, got knocked out by Ash? That's weird. Her daughter said mean things to her well she was too surprised by the considering her daughter's age it comes with the package of parenting and taming teenage hormones and outbursts. Cecile furrowed her brows, "Wait baby...whose baby are you talking about?" the lady asked the Yennefer with a clueless look. She doesn't know anyone on campus that has a child except Sayuri but her child is a toddler not a baby...'Spent the night with your son.' she put one plus one together then Cecile suddenly wore a shock expression. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:42 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer smiled and blushed as she fluttered her eye lashes. She was glad that the woman picked up on the hint Yen gave her. Y-yup~ Surprise! I'm having Your grandchild... oh and Ciri is also your soon to be step-grand daughter~

Yen shifted in the bath tub to be able to look down at her belly. Technically she was only a few days pregnant, however since this was not a normal baby she would actually be along the lines of a few weeks pregnant.
I dont know how fast it will grow... but according to all my research this far the baby will be here less then two months... I cant use great amounts of magic or I can harm it...it also seems to drain my energy fast... so I've been sleepy recently...
She looked back to the ghost chilling next to her. Yen found it a little odd that she no longer cared if Cecile saw her naked.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Mood ➤: GRANDMOTHER l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"HALLELUJAH!!!" Cecile cheered loudly as she began to perform a dance of celebration while singing about having another additions to the family including Ciri. When she was done dancing the woman was filled up with energy. Cecile smiled down at Yen, "I would twerk too, but we'll save that for another day.~" the ghost let out a carefree laugh over the new she has heard. Cecile tilted her head when Yennefer claimed that the pregnancy progress will before, "Well I don't know about that but I know I kept Lucius for an eventful six months, actually..." Cecile closed her eyes as she folded her arm and though hard. "I think I kept a diary somewhere, don't know where that old thing has gone to though." she scratched the back of her head over the thought of her diary for some reason mentioning it held some importance to her. "Maybe I can find out how I died..." she said to herself. She caught sight of Yennefer then instantly shook her head. "I'm sure it's around here somewhere.~" she reached out and grabbed the witch's left hand. "Where is the ring~?" she cooed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer chuckled as she watched Cecile dance. She seemed even more happy then Lucius was! With her left hand taken hostage, Yen looked up to her soon to be mother in law. R-ring? That was right, Lucius had mentioned that no one else could see his mark, and that it would be visible when he was near her, or when she thought about him. Placing her finger to her heart, Yen smiles as she remembered the garden, and how they had some peace together. A special loooking mark burned its way back into her skin. He gave me this when he asked me... he was so cute he spoke in riddles~ I told him to worry about the second ring rather then the first one| The last part was a flat out lie, but she didn't want Cecile to worry too much about it. Besides, his mark was enough for her, and Lucius bore hers as well.

Sadly I haven't had much time to talk with him.. like serious sit down and talk about things... so I'm not really sure when we will be married.. hioefully before the baby.. which I haven't spoke of much with him either..... Yen gave he ghost a nervous laugh. With the school on high alert, Yen herself at times forgot about their engagement and child to be. That and teaching made her forget about everything under the sun. Being an adult was hard. B-but I love your son Cecile... s-so I hope you accept me as your new daughter in law? Yen asked with a smile

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 am

Mood ➤: GRANDMOTHER l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at the mark for awhile her pale turquoise eyes analyzed very careful until something clicked. "I have seen that mark before...I remember he used to draw on the walls when he was a little boy, he even got that fancy writing on it right! Also from my husband but for him it was just a basic five pointed star. I would show but...sadly I can't." Her tone held a hint of sadness when she remembered her husband also bore her a mark. But...she has a gaping hole were her heart used to be.

Cecile looked at Yennefer, "OH~! I'm sure you have plenty of time for that, the dress, the cake, the bridesmaids, the best man, the best woman and all that my child.~!" she laughed. The ghost blinked at her last statement, she crossed her arms and thought hard about her question. "I don't know.~ You are too kind, generous and pretty for my liking." the pink headed pouted while she tapped her chin. "DUH! Ofcourse I accept.~ I mean if Lucius' happy, I'm happy to accept as my daughter-in-law.~" she nodded her head happily, for her she puts her child first before herself. "Though Luke will say other words about that.~" Cecile said jokingly.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 am

Yennefer shook her head and gave Cecile a smile. She faintly remembered the ghost telling her about her...missing parts, but she never went fully into detail. Its alright~ Her smile slowly turned into a blank stare as Cecile began to list all the things that were required in a wedding. Yennefer didn't realize so much was involved! W-what's a best woman? Yennefer shifted her position to a more comfortable one, mainly because her chest was being pressed against the porcelain tub.

Hehe I hope your son is happy with me! After the whole Silver incident... He's... more distant.... Yennefer frowned and drew her knees to her chest, resting her head lightly on them. I know I'm nothing like her.... and I know that it was a hard choice.... and of course he has a whole school to run... I don't want to be one of his burdens... This was all in fact true. Yen felt like she was... distant from her soon to be husband. But he had so much on his plate, and with all his experiments and such, she didn't want to worry him. That and hormones were screwing with her brain. Oh goodness look at me rant... I'm sorry Cecile please ignore me! Yennefer gave the ghost a smile. What have you been doing? Besides exercise?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 am

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Well the groom can pick a best man whose job is to assist in the wedding ceremony and help the groom. Now in this growing era some men pick a woman as their best man. In your case you, yours will be a maid of honor or man of honour which has the same job as the best man except she helps the bride. A bride, a bridegroom, the parents, a smattering of aunties and uncles, lots of friends, bridesmaids and, of course, a best man or maid of honour. All are core ingredients of the traditional white wedding.~" Cecile explained.

When Yennefer mentioned Silver the old lady let out a nervous laugh, "I may have or may not have been taking a front row seat to see the event in play.~ I don't know much about this Silver but it's certainly not easy when it comes to love. I heard she has a son...with my son correct? I don't like leaving people behind but I would accept into this weird complicated family of ours thats all up to them to decide if they want join. Since the son is in the picture you should also show a good influence and show the same kindness and care like his mother.~" Cecile smiled. "Give it time and things will go on." She gave a word of advice. "When things have revolved promise me you'll take a group family photo and post it with the rest of the family portraits in the wall." she said with a genuine smile of pure kindness, the ghost always looks at the optimistic side of situations rather than deal on the negative thoughts.

With that said she would like to get to know her teenage grandson along with her soon-to-be grand-daughter before she passes on. Cecile lazily stretched then let out a lazy yawn at Yen's last question. "Hmm.~ That's pretty much it, I was killing hard at the courtyard to earn that rock hard 6 abs you know what I mean.~! And I have been perfecting this dance that made my hubby nosebleed once.~" Cecile giggled.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 am

I...I don't have anyone who could be a best woman... I don't think... Yen thought about it for a moment. Ashe maybe? As of right now she was pretty sure the werewolf was still mad at her, so maybe that wasn't a good idea at this moment. She could always write home, but she was pretty sure she didn't want them to know about her new life just yet. This wedding thing is gonna be...interesting that's for sure. I'm going to need some help Cecile~

Playing with the bubbles in her tub, Yennefer listened to everything Cecile spoke of when it came to the... complicated matters regarding her soon to be husband's other family. I... Yennefer let out a sigh and looked up at the ghost. She eyes were surprisingly calm and happy. I am scared...that Lucius's son will hate me. However, he is part of Lucius, some one he loves, and someone who he cares for. Therefore, I want to be the best step-mother I can be. He may not have come from my womb, but I hope to treat him as such. I promised Silver I wouldn't harm him and I will make sure I keep that promise... They... they are my family too. Yen actually had hoped that her and Silver could talk once more before the baby arrived. She had no ill thoughts or feelings towards the woman, in fact she thought fondly of the wine they shared. Ahhh I want wine.... Yen said with a pouty face.

Yen smiled and reached out of the tub to poke that "rock hard 6 abs" should be. Boop~

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile let out a laugh, "You mean Maid of Honour, it's your future husband's to decide if he wants a best woman or best man. I sure there is someone.~" she cooed. Cecile smiled widely at Yen's response, she clapped her hands "Good good.~"

Once Yennefer mentioned 'wine' the ghost burst out laughing, "Oh yeah~ You can't drink wine or anything alcohol.~" she said between her giggles because she has been through that phase before. "What about some grape juice dear.~" the lady suggested. Cecile blinked when she felt something poke her stomach, without hesitation she lifted up her top and revealed there were 6 rock hard abs on her abdomen. She gave Yennefer a solemn look, "Told ya I had abs.~" though it was only an illusion. She lowered her top down and began to disappear, "I'll see ya next time dear, right now I need to see my grandchildren.~!" she squealed in happiness and went through the door.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: In the next post Lucius will come in ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Huh.. well I'll be damned she does have a six pack. Yen thought as she watched the ghost. Hearing that Cecile had to go visit her grandchildren caused the witch to shake her head. If you visit Ciri be careful. She's got a tongue on her... Yennefer smiled as she watched the ghost leave.

And there she was again, alone. Letting out another sigh, Yennefer lifted her hand to suspend her book into the air. She may not have been able to have wine, but atleast she could still read a good book.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

OOC:---> Oki!

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out