Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaius Scipii

Tricky Sleuth

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Michael Stephenson
                                    xxxxx-Thunderhawk - - ---

User Image

Oliver pointed to the side of the tea-pot, where a small bottle of ibuprofen was sitting, then shook the hand of the other woman, before she went to check on the other woman. "It's a little hard to get away with day-time assaults like that. Any reason you might have been targeted? I mean, tranquilizers are pretty much a "signature" kind of attack, ya know?"

Mike sipped his soda, the caffeine supply helping slow his brain a bit more, as he didn't need to be bouncing all over the place. Most of the time, he kept with the soda, once every few hours. Tended to keep him mostly level throughout the day.

Where: His Apartment tab tab Company: Nova, groggy lady tab tab

Khaleesi Angel

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:10 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse
"She may be small, but she is mighty"

Nova instantly looked away when Mike asked the question of why she was targeted. She was unsure of how to react, but for some reason felt more at ease with these two than not. "I-it was my fault. The group have been trying to recruit or 'catch' me for a little over two years now. That's the first time they've managed to get close... " she said, looking at the girl now, Nova picked up the tablets that Mike had brought through and handed them to the other woman, smiling as she bent down to where she was sitting. "I'm sorry you both got dragged into this, I don't want to cause you any more trouble but-" she paused, standing back up and sighing. "I'm worried they might see you both as targets now.. Since you saved me.. " she said, thinking of how she could protect the two of them. She looked at Mike and frowned a little with concern, not frustration. "How did you manage to save us, Mike? There was quite a lot of them with weapons from what I saw... " she asked, hinting that she thought there was something more to Mike than she previously assumed, was he like her? We're they both like her?

Khaleesi Angel

Gaius Scipii

xLulie

Khaleesi Angel

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ™ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ž โ„ญ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ช
โ™ฆ ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ
โ™ข ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ™ฆ ๐”˜๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก
โ™ข ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข
โ™ฆ ๐”š๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค

Listening to the two, Marianna flinched shortly at the sound of stuff being placed near her. She took the medication and looked up at the male, Mike as he talked about the rarity of these things happening in broad daylight. "I do not have enemies as far as I know. I was just helping this one." she explained before motioning to Nova. "It's hard though when there are multiple people. It's not like I can make more of myself" she joked though she was serious, all she could do was transform into an animal. When the other girl admitted they might have actually been after her for a reason, she rose a brow and looked at him. Marianna smiled when she admitted that she feared for their safety. "Oh, I am quite good at hiding." Marianna explained as Nova looked at Mike. She asked how they were saved by this man who had taken this group on in a single versus group situation. Marianna found herself curious as she looked up a bit.

Marianna looked at Nova and smiled a bit. "So short stuff, where are you heading?" she asked as she brushed herself off and straightened her clothes up. Mari hadn't thought about where she might be heading herself. She didn't like finding trouble and really wanted to stay away from it. She knew the ideas of one group as well as the other, but she didn't agree with either idea of how they should live.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xLulie
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Michael Stephenson

User Image

"I take Brazilian jujitsu classes, have for years," he answered, shrugging. He didn't feel the need to explain that he also could absorb kinetic energy, nor that he had taken blows and had burned off the excess energy earlier while the women were sleeping. "Plus, a trash can lid can be helpful in the right way."

"So, on the note of "heading places", wouldn't it make more sense to lay low for a bit? You guys may want to stay here, find a hotel, or whatever, and just relax a bit," he commented. "Those guys seemed like a group that wouldn't give up easy, and thankfully, this place is pretty discrete. Welcome to crash here for a day or two before you need to scoot."

Mike wasn't exactly sure staying was all that much better, but leaving would probably be worse for them. It had only been five hours, and that wasn't particularly long enough for a search to have called off quite yet.

Where: His apartment tab tab Company: Nova, Marianna tab tab

Khaleesi Angel

xLulie

Gaius Scipii

Tricky Sleuth

12,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image User Image User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Altair Blackwood
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

It took all of Altairโ€™s strength not to groan out loud. He had smuggled things in and out of highly secure areas, both government and private, but this was by far the most difficult thing Al had ever done. He would have taken her right there on the table if it wouldnโ€™t have resulted in both of them getting arrested. Still, for all the distraction a big smirk crossed his face after she talked about his monstrous ego. โ€œYou got that right babe.โ€ After all what male didnโ€™t enjoy having his ego stroked, public or not. Breakfast was slow and tortuous, and Al enjoyed every second of it, even if the conversation wasnโ€™t the most engaging. His mind was definitely elsewhere. Anna had always been a bold woman. It was one of things he loved about her, but breakfast had been a very unexpected and extremely welcome surprise.

However she was equally devious as she was bold and while Al had every intention of playing for breakfast, as any proper date would do, the option was taken out of his hands. With a grin Anna slipped off to pay the bill while he was stuck helplessly at the table and left wondering if that had been the plan from the beginning. Not that he was complaining. After a few minutes and a lot of effort focusing his thoughts on not Anna, he managed to free himself from the chair to find her waiting outside. Altair smiled as she reached up to kiss him. A man could spend all day kissing those lips. A hand was placed on each of hips and he gave a chuckle at her suggestion. โ€œBelieve it or not, I have something else in mind.โ€ He hadnโ€™t minded meaningless sleeping around with other woman, but not Anna. Anna was the kind of woman he needed to treat proper. Okay, and maybe he still felt a little guilty about the first time they had slept together, but he intended to make that up to her. โ€œCare to go for a ride with me?โ€

Near the safe house stood Altairโ€™s motorcycle, a big black Harley. With a grin he handed Anna a spare helmet before putting his own on. Then he swung a leg over and waited for Anna to get on behind him. โ€œBetter hang on tight.โ€ Not because he planned on doing any dangerous driving, but because he wanted to feel her pressed up against him with her arms around him. Once they were both situated he took off. It was a little ways out of the city, but eventually he would pull into the parking lot of a gun range. Not just any gun range, but a top of the line one with your choice of any legal weapon and a set up with moving targets. โ€œThink you can beat me?โ€ He asked with a grin after turning the motorcycle off.

February 4th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm
"Owe! What the?!" The first male angrily turned around, successfully distracted from his target. A second was confused for a moment before he too felt a sharp pain in the back of his head.

"Hey!" He shouted, whirling around in angry confusion. As the voice from the bushes spoke the two men exchanged baffled looks. "Definitely not from Providence." He mumbled to his electrokentic friend. "Hey kid! Around these parts heroes get killed. Leave us to our business and we won't hurt you!" He shouted out into the darkness.

Meanwhile Donna watched it all unfold with terrified eyes while tears ran down her cheeks and ruined her eyeliner. Somewhat recovered from the electroshock she had received, she started to scoot backwards away from the two men, slowly and quietly, hopping they wouldn't notice. Adrenaline pumped through her and her heart hammed in her chest so loudly it seemed like the men standing with their backs to her should be able to hear it.

HomacXross7

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:46 pm

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Places: somewhere outside the city xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

They had literally just spent the majority of their morning together breaking a cot and having breakfast. She didnโ€™t think that was time enough to put together something too deviousโ€ฆThen againโ€ฆIt was Al, after all. โ€œSomething else in mind, hm?โ€ Sheโ€™d rather liked the idea of their original plan, but she let him lead her back the way theyโ€™d come until she spotted his Harley. A grin teased the corners of her mouth as she took the offered helmet, and pulled it on, securing the strap under her chin. โ€œIโ€™ll see what you have in mind.โ€ She waited for him to get astride the bike, and she climbed up behind him. This certainly hadnโ€™t been the sort of ride she had thought sheโ€™d be doing, but who knew?

Could be funโ€ฆ

Did he realize how close her hands would be getting to certain places as he wove through the traffic, taking them out of the city. Some of those turns, she swore he took them a little sharp to get her to hold on extra tight. Hell, if heโ€™d wanted her wrapped around him like this, he just had to ask! Then again, she could be slightly overreactingโ€ฆShe wasnโ€™t used to not driving. It was a control thingโ€ฆShe didnโ€™t like not being in controlโ€ฆBut it was Al, so sheโ€™d do her best to handle this bit with some measure of graceโ€ฆShe didnโ€™t have much of it to spare-Al should feel flattered if he ever found out.

Once they were parked, she looked around, and she really couldnโ€™t stop the smile that bloomed. Gun ranges were always fun. Anna pulled the helmet off as she dismounted and set it on the seat. She realized---Was this like a date? Sheโ€™d never actually been on one before, so she wasnโ€™t sure if she was reading this rightโ€ฆSex was easyโ€ฆWam-bam-thank-ya-man, and she could go about her dayโ€ฆIntimacy was hardโ€ฆScaryโ€ฆWho would have thought? There was something outside a cage that scared herโ€ฆ

โ€œBeat you?โ€ She waited until he was standing, brushing her lips to his. Two of her fingers walked their way up from his waist, over his abdomen, his chestโ€ฆHer wrist shifted, brushing those same fingers against his neck. โ€œI had some ideas to leave some bruises on you today, but this could be fun, too. Guess we can find out.โ€ She gave him a wink, and turned, heading towards the entrance. โ€œCโ€™mon, Big Boy! You can show me what youโ€™ve got!โ€

She had one idea of how to find out if this was a date, without embarrassing herself by asking outright. She turned on her heel, walking backwards. โ€œBest hurry if this is supposed to be a date. Because I might just pay!โ€

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse

Nova rose her brow as Marianna spoke, she still couldn't remember her, did she hit her head really hard? Nova looked curiously at her now, and stood up straight in shock when it clicked. "You mean.. You, you were the bird?!" she yelled, before realising how loud she could have sounded. She breathed heavily as she tried to compose herself, Nova had never found herself in a friendly situation with others with powers, like herself. She was experiencing a mixture of emotions, fear, excitement.

Nova hadn't really thought about what was next, she worked part time down at a bar and didn't really feel safe heading out, it hadn't been long. "I suppose it's best to lay low for another few hours, maybe I'll head back out as it gets dark?" she said, wondering if that was actually the wrong thing to do. Nova instantly liked Marianna, she felt a connection to the girl. "Where were you heading, or flying to?" she said, letting out a little immature giggle at her own joke.

Mike had offered that they stay for a bit longer, and Nova was very grateful for this. She ran her hands down her face, unsure of what to do. "I've been meaning to learn how to fight properly you know, I uh, don't have much experience in that field even thought I suppose I should have.. " she said, stretching her hands out as she looked at them, her power was something she never wanted, but maybe it was time to be able to fight back.

Nova sat on the couch, and sighed. "I'm sorry that you both got brought into this, what happens if they try to come for you now... " she said, feeling genuinely awful. "Maybe it's best I just turn myself in to them, I don't want anyone else to get hurt.. " she said, her voice becoming a bit more dull and sad sounding. So much was going through her mind, she wasn't sure what to do.

Khaleesi Angel

Gaius Scipii

xLulie

Khaleesi Angel

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marianna looked between the two and then at the girl as she spoke. She realized that Mari was the bird. Smiling a bit, she nodded. Then she laughed at the comment about flying. "I don't always turn into a bird. I can turn into other animals." she explained before looking at the man and back at Nova. "We should lay low" she agreed before thinking about the girls words. "You should not under any circumstances just give yourself up." she sighed softly and rubbed her arm a bit. "And besides, even if we are both in this now, that means you have a few more people to look after you." She looked at Mike then at Nova once more. "Oh, and I don't know where I will be going at thi point. I don't have anywhere specific that I stay."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xLulie
Gaius Scipii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

โ€œSecurity and I had the same thought.โ€ Eva commented, though that didn't mean she liked the idea of having a guard. It would only draw more attention to herself. Still she ought to be thankful they cared whether she lived or died. Though he seemed to attempt a joking tone, Jame's question about her being in the field was exactly the kind of thing she had been hoping to avoid. She did grin at his response about being used. A man with a sense of humour was always to be appreciated. Especially in law enforcement. โ€œWell, I'll be sure to put you to good use.โ€ She answered.

Eva let James answer Amelie about being a Deviant while she drove. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the abandoned Van. They were the first to get there, but unfortunately they would not be the last. The van had been left in a Wal-Mart parking lot. It was your standard nondescript white work van with Verizon logo on the side. She had a feeling when they called in the VIN they would find the van had been reported stolen and the plates switched. After parking her car a few stalls away, Eva got out of the car. โ€œForensics should be here soon.โ€ She told them both. โ€œThink you can get something from it before they get here?โ€ Of course they wouldn't want him putting his hands on it, so better to do it now and ask for forgiveness afterwards.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:27 pm
Few hours earlier: Vicktor go back into his car, and headed back to his office, once he arrived his building he went inside and sat in his cubicle with his feet on his desk, bouncing a ball against the wall as he waited for further development on his case.

Meanwhile back in Vicktorโ€™s office a few minutes earlier from now: An agent came to him with some papers. โ€œSir we have reports, on investigation, and located the van that the eyewitnesses identified.โ€ Agent Malvyr, move his feet off from his desk, and full attention, grabbed the files, and read over them quickly. โ€œMake sure the police donโ€™t arrive until I get there first!โ€ He then, left his building and got in his car and drove to the site immediately.

User Image

Moments shortly after Eva, James and the cadet arrived: A black genesis arrives on the scene, with a man with blonde hair and blonde beard exited the car. He walked up to the three individuals, and immediately assumed at first they were with the NYPD, โ€œHello my name is Agent Malvyr, and Iโ€™ll be taking over this investigation from here.โ€ Heโ€™d then hand Eva the same papers, that he handed the police officers at the earlier crime scene. The papers would show he was with the feds, albeit not the FBI, it was a private outfit that clearly was new branch within the government. Vicktor had his sunglasses on, and unbeknownst to himself, he was already negating the other deviantsโ€™ powers. With the deviants present, if they tried to use their powers it would feel like they somehow were blocked off from their powers, like they were either broken, or worse yet they just couldnโ€™t remember how to turn them on anymore. Before getting into the investigation heโ€™d give time for the others to read through the papers and warrants he had. As he waited for them to go over his documents, he got a better look at the people he was dealing with. It finally occurred to him that Eva, matched the description of one of the suspects of the previous crime scene. โ€œWait a second, were you there at the attack at the Bar?โ€ If she denied this fact heโ€™d have no evidence or ground to bring her in for questioning, he however would remain suspicious. If Eva answered truthfully, heโ€™d then have to write up a report on the NYPDโ€™s incompetence, and how they failed to cross reference descriptions of their suspects especially considering one of them was on their side of the law. Which could only mean they likely were with providence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 am

Michael Stephenson

User Image

Mike waved his free hand about the apartment. "Can always crash here. I do freelance work, and my current contract allows me some flexibility," he added, shrugging. "If you have your own place, I'd go back in a bit to get some clothes and things, though, it may be being watched." It was feeling like something out of a movie, and he had watched quite a few. Being a bachelor had its perks.

Some of Mike's friends would have given him s**t for having two women in his apartment, but he was pretty oblivious when it came to such things, so mixed bag on that one. It wasn't like Mike did a hell of a lot, beyond work, his jiujitsu classes, and the occasional trip out for alcohol.

Where: His apartment tab tab Company: Nova and Mari tab tab

xLulie

Khaleesi Angel

Gaius Scipii

Tricky Sleuth

12,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:20 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse

Nova looked at Marianna in awe, "That's amazing, I wish I could do something cool like that!" she said, nodding in agreement that they should lay low. She listened to Mike offering his place for the time being, and smiled. "Thanks Mike, I think I'll head back to my place to just get some extra clothes, if I'm not back in about an hour then panic!" she said, giggling.

"Marianna?" she said, facing her again. "If we are where I think we are, my apartment isn't too far actually.. " she said. "I won't expect either of you to come, but if you fancy it, I'd always appreciate the company" she said, scratching her head sheepishly. "Besides, you are right, it wouldn't surprise me if they somehow know where I live.. " Nova added.

Khaleesi Angel

Gaius Scipii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 am

Watching the girl near her, Marianna rose a brow and smiled a bit as she complimented her ability. MArianna nodded to her and smiled as she looked at the male as he spoke. She knew there would be danger travelling, but she didn't have beef with anyone though now she might since she had aided the girl. She sighed softly as Nova spoke about going to her apartment. "I'll go with you." she said after a few moments, unfolding her arms. "I dropped my bag when i was helping you, so we can grab it on our way back here." she explained, thinking of the building she had left it on. "Are you coming along so you can play hero if we need it?" she asked, though she was mainly joking. Marianna looked between the two before taking another drink of her nearly empty drink. On her, those drugs they'd used made her thirsty. If she wasn't before, she was probably nearing dehydration.

xLulie
Gaius Scipii

Khaleesi Angel

Divine Warrior

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm
February 12, 2013

โI can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.
โž

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Dแด‡แด›แด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ Jแด€แดแด‡s Bส€แด€ษดแด…แด› โ†˜โ†˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โAlways the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.
โž

"Well, I'll be sure to put you to good use." Eva replied, and James' grin grew wider. He let the situation with her injury go, as she really didn't seem to want to talk about it. He wasn't going to try to keep her from being involved, but he made a mental note to keep an eye out just in case. So Detective... Are you a Deviant as well?" Amelie asked from the back, and James nodded. "I am. I can see things that have happened by touching objects or people." He explained to her simply. "It comes in pretty handy in my line of work." He added after a moment.

They reached the van fairly quickly and James frowned. It was so close. He couldn't help but think he should have left earlier, though he knew having backup was better. James stepped out of the car along with Eva and peeked around the van. "Think you can get something from it before they get here?" Eva asked him, and he grinned. "That's like... My whole thing." He waved her off as if it were a piece of cake.

Only, it wasn't. When James put his hand out to touch the vehicle, nothing happened. He was incredibly confused, and he blinked at it stupidly. This had never happened before. It was then that he realized whoever had just gotten out of the car was approaching them, and that it was not just an ordinary vehicle with ordinary passerby -- it also definitely wasn't forensics. James squinted at the man suspiciously as he introduced himself. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he had a feeling this man had something to do with why his ability wouldn't work. It made him wary. He waited for Eva to finish looking over the papers he had before taking them to glance over himself.

โDamn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.โž

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

Agent Tony Masters

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]