Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:06 pm
Blizzard120

"Magmar! Smokescreen!"

"MAR!" The Magmar then breathed out a thick, black smoke which quickly filled the room.

Under the cover, Tristen rushed over, and since she was closer by, reached for Aile to lead her out of the room. "Come on, come on, come on!" Tristen said.

Freth perked up as soon as the fights let on, her instincts alerting her to all sorts of pandemonium and new presences in the area.. "Oh, hell..." She too takes out a Pokeball and almost in a similar fashion to Beau, started to rush in...for as all she knew, Tristen was in that mess.

The Magmar's smoke billowed out in a haze, covering the room in an inky sort of blackness as the smoke billows into the computer room, obscuring slowly what was already looking to be a crazed mess of a battle. Darts, stuck in the vents further up above Tristen is continuing to crawl through them... until the bolts buckle that is holding the vent to the ceiling above the entire fight. With a ferocious groan, the entirety of the ventilation system goes down, carrying the Giratina hybrid and Wakin plummeting downwards above Tristen in a mass of bent metal.

Tristen was in more of a mess than Freth knew.

TerashiLeonGoken
After hearing Mykel speak up, Rala immediately, despite my orders, teleported to him. When she saw a large human attempting to break Aile's neck, she used Hypnosis to try to put him to sleep so he couldn't hurt anyone.

"Rala!" I shouted, immediately noticing her absence due to our bond. "Oh, come on!" I grunted, hefting Keiko up so that her arms were wrapped around my shoulders so I could run freely. I left the room, using Rala's emotional state to track her. When I came up on Darts trying to stretch the vent to pass through it, I sighed. "Well, crap."

So were Keiko and Ter, plummeting right behind the Giratina hybrid in a mass of metal not inclined to let them go. It seemed like teleportation was working inside the bounds of the lab, but as far as leaving the island or the lab's confines... not so much.

TerashiLeonGoken
I'm an idiot, I thought to myself. Rala, teleport Keiko and me to you.

Though worried, Rala did as I asked. When I saw the Venusaur and Blastoise, I scoffed and let Yuki out of her ball, though I immediately had to cover my mouth, trying to inhale as little smoke as possible. "Rala, Fire Punch that Venusaur. Yuki, Thunder Shock that Blastoise," I ordered, my voice muffled through my hand.

Yuki felt a bit nervous about her electricity going up against that monster of a Blastoise, but she complied. Rala ran up on the Venusaur and leapt above it, intending to land Fire Punch first on its bulb on the flower on its back. Yuki stood her ground and launched as much electricity as she could manage with her Thunder Shock at Blastoise, hoping that the move would hit and that the Water-type would easily go down.

Keiko held on to me even tighter when she realized what had happened while covering her mouth with my lower back, far too mentally frayed and frightened to do anything but hold on to me right now. If she was in the right mind, she might help with the battle, but she was too out of it right now.

And then they were gone as quick as they came. "A little help?!" Darts screams through the reverberations of the twisted metal prison he and Wakin were currently trapped in as they made a beeline for Tristen.

Reno Vantas
Aria would nod in response to Amaranth's response, continuing to walk alongside the woman until she realized that the hallway they were in was under siege and it looked like Beau might be stuck inside about to be obliterated. Well, might as well do something for the poor bug guy. "Carbuncle, Light Screen!" Aria shouted, watching as the Carbink materialized into a shield for the poor hybrid. Well, mission accomplished.

Meanwhile, plastered across the room due to Carbuncle setting up about a foot to the left would be Beau, currently body blocking the wall behind him from being damaged by anything but his body. Awesome.
Requiem of Whyspers

By the time Odd had caught up to the others,he was witnessing the beginnings of the battle coming out of the next room. "Look out!" He called out to Isaac, conjuring a Guardian Halo around him, which appeared to be pushed to it's limits to protect him. He should probably move before it finally cracked. Those thorns might be something Cadenza could block with ease but Odd's skill was a knockoff version and those are never as good as the real thing.
Darksol88
"Um... got it?" While Amaranth was thankful for the support, she'd make a mental note to uphold Aria's request. Regardless, she gave a quick nod and continued onward alongside her. That is, until they caught up to the action unfolding and saw quite the intimidating Venusaur and Blastoise. Surprisingly, there was little hesitation from her as she pulled out a Pokeball and threw it into the air, her Pidgeotto emerging alongside her call. "Gale, Air Slash!" A slicing gale would blow through the room almost as quickly, much of it directed at Venusaur and its multiple vines and thorns.
Espeon_Commander

The black Greninja would jump onto one of the walls in the room and perch himself there, rapid firing small Ice Beams at the Venasaur, though his gaze would repeatedly turn to his trainer, waiting for some sort of explanation of what was going on. The Nidoking, on the other hand would take a look at his surroundings before charging head first at the Blastoise, horn glowing green, presuming he hit and had the strength, he would try to shove the cannon turtle into the same consoles that the Charizard was thrown into, noting the sparks coming from them.
Requiem of Whyspers
He looked like he was abut to kill her if he let go, after all. While Mykel worked on rescuing Aile, Lykas had a problem of his own. Barely managing to dodge the incoming attack, it took some clever use of Acid Armor to melt his body in just the right places to evade getting skewered and was immediately followed by a few orbs of boiling flames being tossed toward the source of the wild plantlife, the hybrid intending to use said plant life as a wick for his Will-o-Wisp to use and light the Venusaur up like a barbeque grill.

Isaac Hawking

Despite the lack of intention of protection, a quick sidestep placed Isaac perfectly behind the Espeon's Light Screen, shielding Isaac as well as Wes. "What? You actually expected not to be thrown under the bus, thief?" Isaac placed extra emphasis on the final word of his accusation, as he returned Wes's glare. "I think it's a fairly accurate description of you given recent events." Opening his Noivern's Pokeball, he pointed in the direction of the assault as he issued his own order, "Dragon Pulse!"

At least Beau was out of the way of what was about to happen?

"Oh yes." Wes rolls his eyes again at Isaac, not even bothered slightly by the accusation. "Let me be insulted at the insinuation of theft by a member of a group of people with Pokemon theft devices strapped to their own arms. It's like you're both the pot and the kettle and neither of you thinks it's black." He tosses another Pokeball, releasing his Umbreon to stand alongside his Espeon. "Energy Ball! Dark Pulse!" The two Eeveelutions would charge and fire side-by-side attacks down the hallway alongside Noivern's Dragon Pulse where they would join an enormous cacophony of attacks already battering the two starters blocking the hallway off. Air Slash, Fire Punch, Megahorn, Thundershock... not to mention being shoved into the live wires of a computer console. The two Pokemon even though they were veterans of battle, there was no way they could stand up to the sheer barrage of supper effective attacks bashing them into submission as they flop on the ground KO'd.

Espeon_Commander

While her Pokémon attacked, though, Aile wouldn’t be taking it easy. Oh no, Aile was ready for payback as she grabbed the staff. “As for you, you a*****e…” She charged at the bulky man like she was about to hit him with the staff, but at the last minute put the larger end on the staff on the ground as she used it to get some extra height on a kick she wanted aimed at Gonzap’s head. If it connected, he’d find out really quick that Aile’s current boots were steel toed. All the better to cause damage, in her book.
TerashiLeonGoken
After hearing Mykel speak up, Rala immediately, despite my orders, teleported to him. When she saw a large human attempting to break Aile's neck, she used Hypnosis to try to put him to sleep so he couldn't hurt anyone.
SubonicXP
Sub would eventually catch up to the others, following close behind Freth and arriving just in time to see little more than smoke. While he had yet to see Gonzap with his own eyes he knew he was there, he felt him somehow. While it might just be paranoia his feeling was not unfounded as Gonzap was indeed nearby. With a Dusk Ball clutched in hand the Snagem would begin to make his way into the smoke, regardless of any risk that might be presented to him. "Where is he!?" He demanded to know.
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas was a bit surprised at just how fast that Charizard went down but when it did and he could see what was going on in the room beyond, he immediately grabbed a Pokeball of his own, tossing it into the air. "Psychic!" He shouted as Mykel erupted from the ball, a shining stone tied around his way with a sash beginning to encase him in a blinding sphere or crystalline energy. The Gardevoir had finished the process of Mega Evolving before he every hit the ground, his flowing emerald gown billowing around him as his psychic energy flared, reaching out, not to attack the Pokemon after his master or their friends but for the man who was walking toward Aile.

The Mega Gardevoir attempted to grab the man with his psychic grip, holding him in place so he couldn't move again. "Is somebody gonna come down here and save Aile?" He asked of the collection of Snagems while still trying to keep Gonzap off of Aile.
Darksol88

All of a sudden, Gonzap might discover his footing to be less sure than he first thought. Something seemed to keep pulling at one of his legs, but there didn't appear to be anything responsible for it. Before long, the continuous tug would become a harsh pull to aid Mykel and threatened to throw the gargantuan man off balance. With any luck, the combination would hopefully give enough time for the assailant to rush in and try to pull Aile- chair and all- away from his clutches. A familiar Ho-oh hybrid would finally make himself known as a bluish glow left his eyes, and not a moment too soon.

"Seeing as you've decided your captive is as useful as a grape, I suppose this means the contract's been torn up," he spoke up, deftly moving a hand and emitting a light Flamethrower to start burning Aile's restraints. "A shame, I even spent extra time to come in my fanciest clothes. Surely you can forgive being a little late just this once, can't you?"

Gonzap is seemingly as easily hypnotized as Hypnosis is accurate, shaking off the attempt to mesmerize him easily and moving to break his captives twiggy little neck only to find his arms wouldn't move... and his balance was escaping him. "What?!" he bellows, stumbling backwards and falling down on his a** in front of one of the non-destroyed computer consoles. Once he sees Sol and Sub his eyes light up with a devious malice, even as Aile launches herself towards him. He raises an immense hand and catches her leg in midair, windmilling her slightly as he releases her like a fastball towards one of the nearby walls. "Gwaaahahah!" He laughs maniacally, one hand reaching behind him to tap at a keyboard a few times. "So you have decided to show yourself after all..." He raises a hand, covered with the stretched out pieces of Beau's Snag Machine. "Now I can take back my legacy once and for all.

Whatever keypad code he just entered the lab begins going into full lock-down mode. The sliding door separating the hallway from the main computer room slides down with a crash, a solid mass of several-inch thick slab of metal in between Odd, Wes, Isaac, and the rest of the group. The other door further back in the entry way slides shut as well, clicking fast with the indicator switching from green to red, as well as the entrance of the lab itself sealing itself shut with a whine as metal studs wheel themselves across it like a bank vault. Red lights begin flashing across the entirety of each section of the lab, and a timer appears on one of the still-working monitors.

Self Destruct Sequence Activated T-minus: 15 minutes.

The Dark Stone teleportation blockers move in closer, drawn from underneath the base of the island to increase their efficiency. There would be no more teleportation short-length or otherwise from Rala or anyone else. "This is it you undignified thieves of my legacy!" Gonzap spits, his eyes wild with fire as he selects another Pokeball from his belt, seemingly content to toss them away like pawns with the intent of keeping them here. "Salamence!" The orb releases the turquoise dragon with a barking roar as it soars above those sealed inside of the room. "Double Edge!" It begins to turn itself over in midair, rotating continuously as it forms itself into a drill of sorts, smashing down towards Sol and Sub with vicious precision.

--

Out in the hallway, behind the massive wall of steel that has separated the trio still remaining out in the hallway from the rest of the group, the hitherto pneumatic hissing reaches a fever pitch. Wes presses one ear to the doorway to try and get some kind of indication of what was going on to cause this sort of reaction from the lab when all of a sudden a massive pneumatic hammer impacts the wall between Isaac's and Odd's head causing an explosion of debris in all directions. The massive robot from the charger in the room behind towers above the three, red pips of light filtering through the two eyesockets at the top of it. They rove over the three of them, scanning them or... something. "Gyroscopes at 72%.... 84%.... fully operational. It beeps like a voice-to-talk function on an old computer. S-00 online... intruders detected."

"Great..." Wes mutters, his Espeon and Umbreon aligning to confront the new threat. "Throw your Auto Parts card at it maybe it will be impressed enough to let us go." He quips towards Isaac.

14:55  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Atlantis_Darts

The Dark Stone teleportation blockers move in closer, drawn from underneath the base of the island to increase their efficiency. There would be no more teleportation short-length or otherwise from Rala or anyone else. "This is it you undignified thieves of my legacy!" Gonzap spits, his eyes wild with fire as he selects another Pokeball from his belt, seemingly content to toss them away like pawns with the intent of keeping them here. "Salamence!" The orb releases the turquoise dragon with a barking roar as it soars above those sealed inside of the room. "Double Edge!" It begins to turn itself over in midair, rotating continuously as it forms itself into a drill of sorts, smashing down towards Sol and Sub with vicious precision.

Sub had prepared to scowl at and mock Gonzap upon seeing him, an entire monologue planned for the former Snagem 'leader'. What he was not prepared for was Gonzap's unbridled rage, the man's seething anger taking the true Snagem leader by surprise. The gears in Sub's head wouldn't begin to turn properly again until the Salamence was conjured up and began to descend upon Sol and himself as it started its assault on the pair responsible for creating the berserk man before them.

Pulling Sol in close Sub would drop his Dusk Ball and pull the hybrid down to crouch with him as Poe appeared from the device. Without delay Sub immediately slapped his non-gloved hand over the Key Stone on his Snag Machine, a bright light bursting outward from it with the Sableye responding in kind as Poe quickly Mega Evolve. Not only did he trigger the Key Stone but also his Immunizer as a cool field of blue energy expanded outward around them. [Edit]

Quick on his feet as ever Poe the Mega Sableye would position himself and his large gem between the incoming Salamence and his trainer plus Sol. Thanks to Poe's Ghost typing the energy behind the Double-Edge would have no effect on Poe's defense to its assault, the gem shield being more than enough to stop the attacker.

"Dazzling Gleam!" Sub shouted as he looked away, Poe's 'Mega' gem giving off a bright pink glow as soon as the Salamence had bounced off of it. "Nice to see you again Sol but we'll have to catch up later. Did you even know this place was rigged to explode? Cause I sure didn't!" The man cracked, trying to make light of the dastardly situation they found themselves in. "We got to get out of here and fast."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm
When the torrent of water relented, Beau would simply flop off of the wall in his now wide awake state. Pawing around for a Pokeball that he knew would be close at hand, Beau soon found the torched Pokeball and tapped the button on the front. Staring at the Charmander as it popped out, Beau would gesture towards the SNAG on Gonzap's wrist. "Zippo, Ember that thing. Lets fry the electronics while he's distracted." Beau told the green lizard, watching the Fire type nod before spitting out an Ember towards the wrist mounted device. The wrist mounted device that had powder caked on it from Beau launching the substance from his wrist. Beau had no idea how fried that device might be if the Ember hit.

Aria would facepalm as her Carbink appeared too short from her target, putting up a somewhat ineffectual barrier. Waiting for the Rock type to drift back towards her, Aria began to hear a strange mechanical noise behind her. Turning to see the titular S-00, Aria would look towards her Carbink before an idea crossed her mind. If this was an older computer, maybe it couldn't process stuff well? "Power Gem, Carbuncle! Aim for the eyes!" Aria commanded, the small Carbink staring at the robot for a moment before deciding that the eyes must be those weird glowing bits high up. Which it proceeded to unleash the offensive equivalent of a Solar Flare on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts

SubonicXP

Missing nary a beat, Sol would ready a Pokeball as Sub pulled him into a crouched position next to him. "Likewise, we'll catch up once we're out of here. You said a device to mitigate the Shadow Virus was developed in our correspondence, right? I'd make use of... good timing," He spoke up as the cooling mist wafted around the area, throwing the ball to let out his own Charizard. Unfortunately, despite any efforts he may have made, it didn't look like there was much progress in dealing with its infection... but reservations would have to be left at the door.

"Xipil, Shadow Fire!" He called, lobbing a Fire Gem to go over his Charizard's mouth just in time for the stream of shadowy flames to hit the gem and cause its energy to burst forth. The attack's intensity suddenly growing as a result, it threatened to engulf the oncoming Salamence and join in the Dazzling Gleam from Poe. He stepped back and was ready to hightail it, an Ultra Ball in his other hand as a Plan B he hoped the team wouldn't need. "I'll admit, a self-destruct mechanism wasn't something I knew about either. I'd be willing to believe Ein had a reason not to use it back then. Still, we can't dawdle. Everyone, we're making our escape as soon as we're through this door!"

--

"Y-yeah, running!" Amaranth shouted as soon as she saw the flashing lights. She didn't have to see the screen to know that staying here was no longer a wise idea, if it ever was in the first place. Sol's command wouldn't need repeating as she recalled Gale and turned, running back the way she came in... and into the thing that had just called itself S-00 as soon as the door had closed behind her. All at once, she froze up, unsure of what the hell this thing was and how to make sure it didn't keep them busy for too long.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 pm
"What the hell?" I asked as the Dark Gem blockers activated. "Why does it feel like this room just got separated from the rest of the world?"

"I can't feel anything!" Rala shouted telepathically, coming close to but not quite reaching Gardy levels of telepathic screaming. "This space even feels weird! Sorry, Master, but I don't think I can get us out of this."

"Don't wor- wait, did that just say?" I cut myself off, hearing the self destruct sequence activated. "Nope. None of this. Taking off the limiters. I said sternly. I panicked when I saw the Shadow Charizard, but before I could recall Rala, a blue field filled the room - Sub's Immunizer. I had to get me one of those at some point, but gotta focus on the now. I took the rest of my Pokemon out of their balls, ready to issue them their commands. "Alright. I'm gonna list some moves. If you hear one you know, use it, and make sure you're aiming at that Salamence. Moonblast, Poison Powder, Flamethrower, Dragon Breath, Thunder Shock, and Mirror Shot. Keiko, I know you're not feeling good, baby, but I really need your help right now."

Only when she heard me asking for her help did she pull herself together. "Sorry," she apologized. "I'm better now."]

Keiko only took a second to survey the situation, but that was enough to send her in a panic. "Oh, crap!" With that, she let all of her Pokemon out of their balls except for Togen and Siri. "Okay! Natalia, Hera, and Cutie! Use Ominous Wind, Pin Missile, and Dazzling Gleam on that Salamence! Audrey, hang back! If anybody's Pokemon get hurt other than that guy's, give them a helping heap of Heal Beam!" she ordered, pointing at Gonzap.

"Get ready to call all your Pokemon back in an instant," I whispered to her, adding another sentence before she had time to look at me like I was crazy. "Sol's got us a way out."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:23 am
Lykas was so engulfed in trying to keep up with everything going on that he ended up losing track of it all instead. By the time he managed to process everything, Gonzap had a Salamence out that was threatening to crush the lot of them. And what was this about a self destruction?

Sorry, boss. I know I said I wouldn't try this till we got it right but..." Mykel announced to Lykas before holding his hands out in front of himself, a whorl of wild energy swirling in itself to meet at the point between them. The energy gathering together appeared to be black and white at first, however, it slowly took on a pink hue as it began to coalesce into a small, however incredibly dense orb.

"Mykel, don't! We haven't spent enough time practicing Hyper Beam!" Lykas called out, fishing for another Pokeball. He intended to recall Mykel before he could finish the attack and let Tallulah aide the others instead. He wasn't fast enough, though. What Lykas didn't realize, nor Mykel, for that matter, was that in his Mega Evolved state, Hyper Beam would be even more volatile than expected. His new Pixilate ability would prove itself to be both a blessing and a curse at the moment. Unleashing the charged attack, the pink beam cut through the air toward Salamence, however, it would end up veering off of it's intended course as Mykel lost control, losing his footing and launching himself backwards resulting in him sweeping the beam slightly sideways and toward Gonzap, himself.

Upstairs with the others, Odd tossed out a Pokeball and released Rhythm. "Gear Grind, Thythm. We need to stop that thing before it kills us all." He had trick up his sleep but he needed the time to set it up first. This attack was aimed only to get the massive machine to slow down or stop.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:45 am
Aile was flung into the wall and hit it hard, crumpling onto the floor into a pile. “Ow…” She held her head as she got into a sitting position, seeing stars probably once again. “Why is it… That I wind up getting… Some sort of head trauma when you lot are involved here in Orre?” That would be when she was grabbed by Tristan and stumbled to her feet, barely grabbing her staff in the process. “Oh god, not so fast- hell!” Apparently, adrenaline would kick in enough and Aile would now pull the young hybrid away from the falling ventilation, now running towards Kayvaan. “For the love of everything… Tristan, you okay? And no s**t, you have an escape route, or am I sending out Eisley to try and drill through this rock here?”

Kayvaan would jump over to Aile’s side as he took a good look over Tristan, before nodding and returning his gaze to his trainer. He would begin signing to her as she recalled Voort, both of their gazes jumping over to Snagem’s leader a couple of times as they carried on a small, private conversation. It would end with Kayvaan turning to the Salamence and firing off another Ice Beam, this time for longer with the one shot. Aile’s gaze would return to Sub once more, narrowing her eyes before shaking her head. “Later. Let’s get out of this alive first, at least,” she muttered to herself, grabbing another Pokéball off of her belt. Most likely, it was the one she was shouting about to Sol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm
Before Freth managed to make it through the door, a metal plate slams right in front of her, separating her from the rest of the group and all she's left to hear was Isaac and Wes constantly bicker with each other. "Can you two focus!? Seriously! Last thing we need is death by hubris and ego, you idiots! We need to get everyone in there out of there! Isaac, this is your so-called specialty, get to work for God's sake! Find some wires or something, I don't know!"

Freth then perked up, quickly turning back around, looking back down the hall, then immediately brought her arms up to shield her face, trying to protect herself all she could from the debris that flew about. When the flying debris went on by, she looked on to see the massive robot that's apparently still alive in this hellhole. "I did not need this today." the female said, stashing the Pokeball. This was going to suck.

Meanwhile, back in the room, Tristen heard the doors close, feeling rather discouraged. It was supposed to be grab and run out the door with Gonzap none the wiser while Aile and he slipped out through the smoke; why can't it ever be that simple? Then he remembered who exactly he was with. Tristen then looked over, hearing Gonzap making some sort of proclamation which soon would get drowned out by the announcement of a self-destruct sequence. "Oh come on! Ugh...all that muscle and all, I think I know what Blizz and Freth means for 'compensating for something.'" Truthfully? Not quite, but frankly, not totally inaccurate either given the circumstances.

Tristen looked back towards Aile, getting the mention of drilling out of here, which left him to wonder if her Pokemon could do such a thing and get the team out in time. Really, the direct route seems to be out that door, which is currently blocked off by the metal door. Tristen had an idea...and unfortunately...it required the demolition enthusiast. "Hey, Beau! Powder! Looooots of Powder on the door!" If anything about Snagem the boy picked up on...when all else fails........  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm
Reno Vantas
Meanwhile, Beau would be following along beside Tristen, having walked into the next room with him when he had reached the open door. Staring down the robot that appeared to be mounted into the wall, Beau would carefully let out a puff of Powder from his wrist to childishly paint the Snagem symbol across a few of the robot's odd arm protrusions.

As Isaac watched in amazed curiosity as the massive robot defied all expectations of inability to function, hissing pneumatic systems extending long since unused limbs, sending dust and debris across the room....wait a minute. That dust on it's arm looked familiar to Isaac. In fact, it reminded him of a rather vivid experience with Beau in the Orre Underground. Realizing what he was about to cause, Isaac winced for a moment as he braced himself for the probable explosion. "Hey, if you have another shield of some sort," he asked Wes without any of the previous snark in his voice, "Now would be a good time to use it. And cover me this time please." Turning to his Noivern, he pointed to the robot's arm, "Konrad, see that symbol? Flamethrower." The bat Pokemon crooned in reply, before screeching a challenge towards the offending construct, accompanied by a torrent of flame engulfing the colossus'' powder marked limbs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm
Stirring from his position on the ground as he heard something about him and powder, Beau would stare towards Tristan for a few moments before something finally clicked in his head that maybe he wanted him to do something with his Powder. Walking over to where Tristan seemed to be franticalky pointong, the Vivillon hybrid would stare down the plate of solid steel. Which he proceeded to try and body check with a decent run up, succeeding in creating a large black cloud of Powder and knocking himself onto the ground. "Did I do it right?" Beau asked, looking up towards the Electrike hybrid.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 pm
SubonicXP
Quick on his feet as ever Poe the Mega Sableye would position himself and his large gem between the incoming Salamence and his trainer plus Sol. Thanks to Poe's Ghost typing the energy behind the Double-Edge would have no effect on Poe's defense to its assault, the gem shield being more than enough to stop the attacker.

"Dazzling Gleam!" Sub shouted as he looked away, Poe's 'Mega' gem giving off a bright pink glow as soon as the Salamence had bounced off of it. "Nice to see you again Sol but we'll have to catch up later. Did you even know this place was rigged to explode? Cause I sure didn't!" The man cracked, trying to make light of the dastardly situation they found themselves in. "We got to get out of here and fast."
Darksol88
Missing nary a beat, Sol would ready a Pokeball as Sub pulled him into a crouched position next to him. "Likewise, we'll catch up once we're out of here. You said a device to mitigate the Shadow Virus was developed in our correspondence, right? I'd make use of... good timing," He spoke up as the cooling mist wafted around the area, throwing the ball to let out his own Charizard. Unfortunately, despite any efforts he may have made, it didn't look like there was much progress in dealing with its infection... but reservations would have to be left at the door.

"Xipil, Shadow Fire!" He called, lobbing a Fire Gem to go over his Charizard's mouth just in time for the stream of shadowy flames to hit the gem and cause its energy to burst forth. The attack's intensity suddenly growing as a result, it threatened to engulf the oncoming Salamence and join in the Dazzling Gleam from Poe. He stepped back and was ready to hightail it, an Ultra Ball in his other hand as a Plan B he hoped the team wouldn't need. "I'll admit, a self-destruct mechanism wasn't something I knew about either. I'd be willing to believe Ein had a reason not to use it back then. Still, we can't dawdle. Everyone, we're making our escape as soon as we're through this door.
TerashiLeonGoken
"Don't wor- wait, did that just say?" I cut myself off, hearing the self destruct sequence activated. "Nope. None of this. Taking off the limiters. I said sternly. I panicked when I saw the Shadow Charizard, but before I could recall Rala, a blue field filled the room - Sub's Immunizer. I had to get me one of those at some point, but gotta focus on the now. I took the rest of my Pokemon out of their balls, ready to issue them their commands. "Alright. I'm gonna list some moves. If you hear one you know, use it, and make sure you're aiming at that Salamence. Moonblast, Poison Powder, Flamethrower, Dragon Breath, Thunder Shock, and Mirror Shot. Keiko, I know you're not feeling good, baby, but I really need your help right now."

Only when she heard me asking for her help did she pull herself together. "Sorry," she apologized. "I'm better now."]

Keiko only took a second to survey the situation, but that was enough to send her in a panic. "Oh, crap!" With that, she let all of her Pokemon out of their balls except for Togen and Siri. "Okay! Natalia, Hera, and Cutie! Use Ominous Wind, Pin Missile, and Dazzling Gleam on that Salamence! Audrey, hang back! If anybody's Pokemon get hurt other than that guy's, give them a helping heap of Heal Beam!" she ordered, pointing at Gonzap.

"Get ready to call all your Pokemon back in an instant," I whispered to her, adding another sentence before she had time to look at me like I was crazy. "Sol's got us a way out."
Espeon_Commander
Kayvaan would jump over to Aile’s side as he took a good look over Tristan, before nodding and returning his gaze to his trainer. He would begin signing to her as she recalled Voort, both of their gazes jumping over to Snagem’s leader a couple of times as they carried on a small, private conversation. It would end with Kayvaan turning to the Salamence and firing off another Ice Beam, this time for longer with the one shot. Aile’s gaze would return to Sub once more, narrowing her eyes before shaking her head. “Later. Let’s get out of this alive first, at least,” she muttered to herself, grabbing another Pokéball off of her belt. Most likely, it was the one she was shouting about to Sol.
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas was so engulfed in trying to keep up with everything going on that he ended up losing track of it all instead. By the time he managed to process everything, Gonzap had a Salamence out that was threatening to crush the lot of them. And what was this about a self destruction?

Sorry, boss. I know I said I wouldn't try this till we got it right but..." Mykel announced to Lykas before holding his hands out in front of himself, a whorl of wild energy swirling in itself to meet at the point between them. The energy gathering together appeared to be black and white at first, however, it slowly took on a pink hue as it began to coalesce into a small, however incredibly dense orb.

"Mykel, don't! We haven't spent enough time practicing Hyper Beam!" Lykas called out, fishing for another Pokeball. He intended to recall Mykel before he could finish the attack and let Tallulah aide the others instead. He wasn't fast enough, though. What Lykas didn't realize, nor Mykel, for that matter, was that in his Mega Evolved state, Hyper Beam would be even more volatile than expected. His new Pixilate ability would prove itself to be both a blessing and a curse at the moment. Unleashing the charged attack, the pink beam cut through the air toward Salamence, however, it would end up veering off of it's intended course as Mykel lost control, losing his footing and launching himself backwards resulting in him sweeping the beam slightly sideways and toward Gonzap, himself.
Reno Vantas
When the torrent of water relented, Beau would simply flop off of the wall in his now wide awake state. Pawing around for a Pokeball that he knew would be close at hand, Beau soon found the torched Pokeball and tapped the button on the front. Staring at the Charmander as it popped out, Beau would gesture towards the SNAG on Gonzap's wrist. "Zippo, Ember that thing. Lets fry the electronics while he's distracted." Beau told the green lizard, watching the Fire type nod before spitting out an Ember towards the wrist mounted device. The wrist mounted device that had powder caked on it from Beau launching the substance from his wrist. Beau had no idea how fried that device might be if the Ember hit.
The Salamence would round the room with a roar, dodging the barrage of attacks incoming from Ter and Keiko's Pokemon, along with Kayavan's Ice Beam, the attacks fluttering off the walls of the room harmlessly but serving another very important effect - driving the Dragon into the path of Sub and Sol's Dazzling Gleam/Shadow Fire combination. The pair of moves impact the dragon and erupt in a congested ball of energy that radiates outward, KOing the Salamence and sending Gonzap and probably all of the others flying in directions outwards from its epicenter.

"Ghhh..." Gonzap groans, raising his newly acquired Snag Machine with bad intent until the dust on the glove detonates from the ember. "Yow!" He shouts, peeling the flaming piece of tech off his arm along with a fair bit of skin and hurling it to the ground in time to be clipped in the forehead by the Pixelated Hyper Beam. To his credit, the ex-Snagem leader holds on to his consciousness, bleeding profusely from a nasty looking gash on his forehead. He struggles to his feet, holding onto the wall to keep his balance as he serves up two more Pokeballs, Slaking and Skarmory emerging in a pair of flashing lights. "I've waited too long to let you get away from me like this... Slaking, Giga Impact! Skarmory, Iron Defense!" The normally lackadaisical Slaking immediately erupts into a full blown rage upon hearing this command, spiraling straight into Ter and Keiko's wide open field of Pokemon and unleashing a devastatingly fast strike that shook the very foundation of the room they were in as it impacted with an explosion of force that rivaled the combination from Sol and Sub a moment before. Following up, the Skarmory would drape itself across the Slaking's body, acting like a suit of armor in order to protect the Pokemon while it recharged. Or just loafed around.

Blizzard120
Tristen looked back towards Aile, getting the mention of drilling out of here, which left him to wonder if her Pokemon could do such a thing and get the team out in time. Really, the direct route seems to be out that door, which is currently blocked off by the metal door. Tristen had an idea...and unfortunately...it required the demolition enthusiast. "Hey, Beau! Powder! Looooots of Powder on the door!" If anything about Snagem the boy picked up on...when all else fails........
Reno Vantas
Stirring from his position on the ground as he heard something about him and powder, Beau would stare towards Tristan for a few moments before something finally clicked in his head that maybe he wanted him to do something with his Powder. Walking over to where Tristan seemed to be franticalky pointong, the Vivillon hybrid would stare down the plate of solid steel. Which he proceeded to try and body check with a decent run up, succeeding in creating a large black cloud of Powder and knocking himself onto the ground. "Did I do it right?" Beau asked, looking up towards the Electrike hybrid.

In the meantime as all of the fighting, unnoticed apparently by the other combatants, Wakin and Darts trapped in their modified suit of vent based armor crashes to the ground together, the Giratina hybrid ripping himself free of the vents and soaring into the air on his wings unlike his sure-to-be crippled companion who hits the ground, buried under several tons of twisted metal. "Ooooh." Darts winces. "Hate to be that guy..." He notices Tristen ideating over by the doorway and decides to pitch in, spinning a ball out of his jacket and hurling it with aplomb. "Zweilous!"

"Zwei!" The two headed blind dragon barks as it lands on the ground, both heads sniffing the air in order to try and judge what kind of fracas it was getting into.

"Ignore all of that," Darts insists with a wave of his golden hand. "Incinerate that door!"

"Zwei?" It asks, clearly confused. What door?

"The sneezy powder thing! Blow it up!"

Oh! "Zwei!" It yips, understanding as it sends a gout of fire from both heads to impact with the black powder covering Beau had taken to the door. BOOM! The force of the explosion rocks the thick steel covering enough to dent and twist it, but it was probably going to take some applied force to take it off its hinges fully. Darts lands, winding up his arm to do just that and nods at Tristen. "All together now..."

Reno Vantas
Aria would facepalm as her Carbink appeared too short from her target, putting up a somewhat ineffectual barrier. Waiting for the Rock type to drift back towards her, Aria began to hear a strange mechanical noise behind her. Turning to see the titular S-00, Aria would look towards her Carbink before an idea crossed her mind. If this was an older computer, maybe it couldn't process stuff well? "Power Gem, Carbuncle! Aim for the eyes!" Aria commanded, the small Carbink staring at the robot for a moment before deciding that the eyes must be those weird glowing bits high up. Which it proceeded to unleash the offensive equivalent of a Solar Flare on.
Darksol88
"Y-yeah, running!" Amaranth shouted as soon as she saw the flashing lights. She didn't have to see the screen to know that staying here was no longer a wise idea, if it ever was in the first place. Sol's command wouldn't need repeating as she recalled Gale and turned, running back the way she came in... and into the thing that had just called itself S-00 as soon as the door had closed behind her. All at once, she froze up, unsure of what the hell this thing was and how to make sure it didn't keep them busy for too long.
Requiem of Whyspers
Upstairs with the others, Odd tossed out a Pokeball and released Rhythm. "Gear Grind, Rhythm. We need to stop that thing before it kills us all." He had trick up his sleep but he needed the time to set it up first. This attack was aimed only to get the massive machine to slow down or stop.
Blizzard120
Before Freth managed to make it through the door, a metal plate slams right in front of her, separating her from the rest of the group and all she's left to hear was Isaac and Wes constantly bicker with each other. "Can you two focus!? Seriously! Last thing we need is death by hubris and ego, you idiots! We need to get everyone in there out of there! Isaac, this is your so-called specialty, get to work for God's sake! Find some wires or something, I don't know!"

Freth then perked up, quickly turning back around, looking back down the hall, then immediately brought her arms up to shield her face, trying to protect herself all she could from the debris that flew about. When the flying debris went on by, she looked on to see the massive robot that's apparently still alive in this hellhole. "I did not need this today." the female said, stashing the Pokeball. This was going to suck.
Isaac Hawking

As Isaac watched in amazed curiosity as the massive robot defied all expectations of inability to function, hissing pneumatic systems extending long since unused limbs, sending dust and debris across the room....wait a minute. That dust on it's arm looked familiar to Isaac. In fact, it reminded him of a rather vivid experience with Beau in the Orre Underground. Realizing what he was about to cause, Isaac winced for a moment as he braced himself for the probable explosion. "Hey, if you have another shield of some sort," he asked Wes without any of the previous snark in his voice, "Now would be a good time to use it. And cover me this time please." Turning to his Noivern, he pointed to the robot's arm, "Konrad, see that symbol? Flamethrower." The bat Pokemon crooned in reply, before screeching a challenge towards the offending construct, accompanied by a torrent of flame engulfing the colossus'' powder marked limbs.

The Solar Flare, apparently did very little to affect the robot's field of vision as S-00 seems idly unconcerned by the appearance of the rocks, bouncing off of its eye sockets with little to no effect. The Gear Grind would go much the same way, a pair of gears impacting and reflecting off the hardened carapace of the mech as it advanced on the group. The same could not be said for the incoming Flamethrower however, and Wes raises a hand to back Isaac up. "Reflect!" choosing the option that seemed more likely to hurt them in the moment, the concussive force of another explosion, though it sounded like plenty were going on in the room behind them right now... The clear barrier goes up with just enough time to let the Flamethrower travel through and ignite the explosive powder with a concrete-sounding bang like a gunshot, engulfing S-00's arm in fire.

"Fire..." it beeps, examining its arm momentarily with its sensors. "Recalculating... Effective response calculated." One of the odd-looking packs on its shoulder would whir out a cylindrical gun-like tube in order to douse the conflagration on its arm with a jet of cooling water, leaving the metal smokingly charred but little else. It turns its soulless eyes on Freth next. "Calculating... effective response calculated." Another tube extends from the other shoulder and unleashes a wave of fire towards Freth, the heat of it palpable to everyone in the immediate vicinity but especially the Articuno hybrid. It turns then to Aria's Carbink, forming a similar opinion about it for a moment before raising its pneumatic fist, which would glow with an odd sort of energy recognizable to those sensitive enough as fighting type before moving at an inhuman speed compared to its calculation time, ramming its fist forwards with an explosion of pneumatic joints all over its body. The fist collides with the Carbink in its midregion, sending the rock hurling towards the Klinklang right behind it with the built up power in its fist. Normally such an attack would have been super effective on the Carbink as well... but it was part Fairy causing it to miscalculate. Its momentum also knocks one of the...

Atlantis_Darts
Other than the robot there were several canisters of what looked like some kind of gasoline or rocket fuel scattered about in drums.

Canisters in the room towards the Snagems in the hallway, causing volatile-smelling liquid to slosh and spill across the floor. It was rolling towards the gout of fire that had just been aimed at Freth too. It halts as soon as it completes the pair of tasks it had assigned itself to do and stares at the group of them, processors beeping and booping as it thinks to itself. "Recalculating..."

12:14  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 am
"Haku! Protect!" I shouted.

Haku jumped in front of both of our Pokemon and created a barrier in front of him to try to block as much of the Giga Impact as possible. However, the move had far more energy in it than the little dragon could keep up with, and he end up taking damage as well - to the point where he only had a little bit of health left. I would have recalled him if not for Audrey, who immediately used a Heal Beam on him which restored half of his health. Keiko, who had closed her eyes and looked away when the Giga Impact was roiling toward us, opened her eyes now that the

"Haku, hang back for now," I told him, motioning for him to move behind the rest of my team. "Alright. Sparrow and Angeal, focus your attack on Skamory as it'll be super-effective. Everyone else, try to hit that Slaking, but don't worry if your attack end up hitting Skamory instead. Now, repeat!"

"You guys repeat, too, okay?" Keiko asked, her pokemon happily nodding at their trainer before moving to attack except for Audrey, who kept an eye on the battlefield for any other Pokemon in need of healing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:31 pm
With the inferno coming Freth's way, she would dash out of the way with Agility to avert the blaze. "What the hell is this thing!? Some sort of prototype?" She asked, not expecting any sort of answer, or at the very least, expecting some sort of deadpan retort coming from someone within the immediate group squaring off with this thing. With the android...cyborg...thing distracted for the moment, Freth seized the moment while it was there. Dashing off again with agility, only to show right back up behind the bot, fist drawn back, only to immediately be thrusted forward for a mighty blow; Freth's Frustration attack. Any damage at this point to this thing was better than nothing.

"That's it! Alright Magmar, us-" Tristen would be soon cut off as he realizes that he was beaten to the punch, watching an inferno go right by him and his Magmar and subsequently exploding the door. Tristen would look back, seeing Darts in the room. "Darts? How did you-" The boy was left dumbfounded for a second, then looked back at the fallen vent, realizing Darts made his way through that thing as well. "...never mind." Much to the kid's dismay, while that did some damage to the door, it wasn't enough to blow it apart, but then had a bit of renewed hope with what the Giratina Hybrid had in mind.

"Wait, I got someone that can help. Magmar, come back, okay?" The Electrike kid said, taking out the Pokeball and quickly recalling the fiery Pokemon. "Dragonite! Come on out!" The boy then said, tossing out another Pokeball in its place. In a flash, the mighty dragon was revealed there close by Darts. "Dragonite, help Darts out, pull off that door, and hurry, we don't have much time!"

"Arrrro!" The Dragonite said, grabbing onto the door along side of Darts and started to pull on the metal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 pm
It would only take a few seconds from his impact with the door to hear a loud bang sound off from across the room, leading Beau to stare towards Gonzap as his hand literally exploded from the now detonated Powder that had been attached to the man's wrist forcibly. And then an earth shaking kaboom sounded off much closer to him, blowing him from the force onto his feet before he looked towards the now mortally compromised door. Reaching into his abg and grasping around for another heavy hitter to level against the door, beau reached a conclusion as he did so: another explosion wouldn't do any good over something one of the others could contribute at this moment. Waving his Charmander over to him, Beau would point towards the Skarmory-clad Slaking before saying, "Flame Burst! Cook them both!" A lobbed fireball would arc from the small green Charmander towards the two Pokemon, aimed to detonate and engulf the pair of Pokemon in a destructive flame.

Aria would wince as her Carbink was sent slamming straight into the Klinklang and bounced up into the roof with a sharp impact that echoed through the room. Dashing over to the Fairy type, Aria found that he was surprisingly together for having taken such a heavy impact. Oh right, duh, fighting stuff isn't good against Fairies, right.

Wait, why hadn't the weird robot known about that? Everyone in Kalos knew about and it had been spreading around for the last....couple....years.

Oh, this boded excessively well for her if it achieved the results she desired.

"Carbuncle! Moonblast!" Aria commanded, waiting for Freth to begin to dash in before having the attack fire off straight towards the robot's eyes. Hopefully seeing something that should seem impossible to the damn thing would fry its brain.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm
Atlantis_Darts
12:14

The Salamence would round the room with a roar, dodging the barrage of attacks incoming from Ter and Keiko's Pokemon, along with Kayavan's Ice Beam, the attacks fluttering off the walls of the room harmlessly but serving another very important effect - driving the Dragon into the path of Sub and Sol's Dazzling Gleam/Shadow Fire combination. The pair of moves impact the dragon and erupt in a congested ball of energy that radiates outward, KOing the Salamence and sending Gonzap and probably all of the others flying in directions outwards from its epicenter.

"Ghhh..." Gonzap groans, raising his newly acquired Snag Machine with bad intent until the dust on the glove detonates from the ember. "Yow!" He shouts, peeling the flaming piece of tech off his arm along with a fair bit of skin and hurling it to the ground in time to be clipped in the forehead by the Pixelated Hyper Beam. To his credit, the ex-Snagem leader holds on to his consciousness, bleeding profusely from a nasty looking gash on his forehead. He struggles to his feet, holding onto the wall to keep his balance as he serves up two more Pokeballs, Slaking and Skarmory emerging in a pair of flashing lights. "I've waited too long to let you get away from me like this... Slaking, Giga Impact! Skarmory, Iron Defense!" The normally lackadaisical Slaking immediately erupts into a full blown rage upon hearing this command, spiraling straight into Ter and Keiko's wide open field of Pokemon and unleashing a devastatingly fast strike that shook the very foundation of the room they were in as it impacted with an explosion of force that rivaled the combination from Sol and Sub a moment before. Following up, the Skarmory would drape itself across the Slaking's body, acting like a suit of armor in order to protect the Pokemon while it recharged. Or just loafed around.

Though there was bound to be some shielding thanks to the giant crystal from Poe, enough to help Sol brace himself so long as Poe was able to do the same, Xipil wouldn't have the same luck. The various energies exploding all at once sent the Charizard flying backwards into the wall behind him, and while he'd be feeling worse for wear, it didn't look to be something that'd take him down easily. Especially not as he was. That is, until Gonzap brought out his last two and he saw the Slaking start barrel towards Terashi and Keiko's Pokemon. The sheer speed was enough to leave even him fearful, and with Skarmory using itself as living plate armor, dealing with the duo would be easier said.

On top of this, there was the timer he caught a glimpse of. Gonzap meant to keep them busy until they all went up with the lab, and he knew it. As he moved the Ultra Ball into the hand that wore his Snag Machine, his other now-empty one would start to crackle as plasma built up around it. "Xipil," he started, feeling his Charizard would stay in the fight long enough for another attack, "Rend Slaking's 'armor' to shreds! Shadow End!" He wouldn't admit it, but he was a bit scared as he made the command and wasn't sure how much longer Xipil would listen to him. But acting as quickly and decisive as possible was more important.

With the brutal, destructive rampage to come from his Charizard soon after, chances were his preparations were justified.

Quote:
Its momentum also knocks one of the canisters in the room towards the Snagems in the hallway, causing volatile-smelling liquid to slosh and spill across the floor. It was rolling towards the gout of fire that had just been aimed at Freth too. It halts as soon as it completes the pair of tasks it had assigned itself to do and stares at the group of them, processors beeping and booping as it thinks to itself. "Recalculating..."

Watching the canister get knocked over and the flames quickly aiming to intersect with it, Amaranth would try to snap out of her fears long enough to send out her Minior. "Quartz, Cosmic Power! Get in front of the fire!" She called at once, having the Pokemon move to try and take the attack instead of the liquid as it gave a light, ethereal glow from the cosmic energies protecting it. She'd move to try and right the canister before it went any further, holding her breath from the foul smell of the liquid until she could step back from it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff