Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:31 pm
movies

"Mebbe I like ya fingers too much." She watched him as he sprang up like a daisy. After a moment, she wiggled over a bit and thumped her own head down in his lap. She paused for just a moment, before, in a quick series of moments, turning her whole body, pulling his shirt up a bit, and planting a very wet smack to his stomach.

It wasn't really payback, but she found it funny nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:34 pm
this is awkward okay

"Yu-huh," she said, scrunching her nose up at him. The notion that she was a slut had, of course, crossed her mind, but she resolutely shoved it away. "I'll get ta work on that magical step-stool. Jus' for you." Preacher poked her tongue out at him.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:39 pm
movies

His face went from confused to delighted in a matter of seconds, a startled laugh escaping him at her retaliation.

"There it is. The dampest revenge." Chester looked down at her with another chuckle, then at the spot she'd kissed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:35 am
this is awkward okay

"Thank you," he said with an exaggerated and solemn bow. Chester sat and took another slice, watching her as he bit into it.

"You're really okay?" he asked after he'd swallowed, the words coming out burbly again. "Dammit."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:24 am
movies

She patted his abdomen. "Only tha dampest for ya." Preacher gazed up at him for a moment, clearly not intending on paying nay more attention to the movie for now. There were two paths she could take here, and they warred within her for a moment. Finally, she shifted so that she could press her open mouth firmly against his jean-covered thigh. Slowly, but building up the pressure, she forced hot, damp breath against his skin, knowing it would feel damn weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am
this is awkward okay

She decided against a slice of pizza, instead holding the ice to her face. "I'll be fine, Mr. Speaks-in-Tongues." Preacher shrugged, the movement inadvertently highlighting the scars across her neck and down to her collarbones.

"I've had damn bit worse than a tumble. But if ya wanna check me over thoroughly, I ain't gonna say no." She kind of liked the weird burbling brook thing he had going on. "Can ya say m'name in the weird way?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:54 pm
movies

It did feel weird. He huffed a short laugh through his nose.

"What're you doing?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:17 pm
this is awkward okay

He had already been concentrating on turning it off again, but at her request Chester let go, thinking of communicating in weird, liquid rumbles instead.

"Preacher."

It sounded interesting, like the whoosh of something fast skimming across the water.

"I'll take you up on that later."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:02 pm
this is awkward okay

She rested her chin on one hand, gazing over at him. "I like it. You're stuck w'me sayin' ya name normal, though. Boo." She reached over and peeled a piece of pepperoni from a piece and popped it in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:56 pm
movies

"Entertain' m'self, guero." Never mind that she'd originally wanted to watch the movie. Her focus was already shot and staring at a television for however long just wasn't possible any longer. "What's it feel like?"

To refresh his memory, she did it again, on a space slightly higher up his thigh. No overlap.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:36 am
this is awkward okay

"I like how you say my name. All ninety of them." He was still speaking strangely, but he was trying not to mind so much. He was also beginning to realize that taking another slice had been a mistake.

"I'm going to put these away, unless you want all the pepperoni." Chester didn't sigh, even though he wanted to. For day to day conversation, this watery stuff sounded ridiculous.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 am
movies

"It feels warm and damp. Tickly." It had made the hair on his arms and the back of his neck stand on end, but he was more focused on her than them.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am
this is awkward okay

"Nah, leftover pizza tastes better wi' most of tha' pepperonis intact anyway." She flipped the box closed.

"You should read tha phone book."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:24 am
movies

"Good," she said, and did it again. Preacher was easily amused, both a blessing and a curse. She looked at him, eyes a calm sort of pink. "I could prolly fall asleep on ya lap. I expected it ta be less comfy, more bones."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:50 am
this is awkward okay

"I do have some statistics homework to do. It would be about as entertaining as that." He snickered as he got up and put the food away. "It does help to go over things out loud though. Conceivably I could do it all in crackly water-speak if you'd like."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff