Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili happily skipped into the club room beside Vira who just looked on with her usual bored/amused look but she was used to it. She was fully set this year with hew new sewing kit (since last year she'd used up alllootttt more thread than she realized and had nearly avoided sudden disaster) and had spotted a nice kit while looking online and with her fathers' permission had bought it and waited anxiously until it arrived. She had oo'ed and ahh'd probably more than she should be she couldn't help it! Itwassogoshdarnpretty. And huge! And it had two threaders so she could finally lend one and feel bad for hovering! She quickly spotted Nath and happily went over to the older boy feeling sad that this was his final year as captain but excited because she just knew this would be the year to do Cat's. She'd heard that a pair of Gryffindor and Slytherin members had been campaigning pretty hard to vote for this play so she figured it was a sure thing. Plus, Nath was too nice not to want to let him do his play! It'd be like kicking a poor defenseless owlet! "Heeyy~! Excited for you final year?! That seems really bad now that I've just said it out loud but I'm sure you get what I mean, right?" Laili amended with a short laugh.

Laili Abrams - Hufflepuff
                                                Year: Sixth
                                                Play Suggestion: Cats!!
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sow and do costumes, I've got many many years of that and makeup under my belt as well as set designing!
                                                [OOC: def was here last year, voted for Mama Mia]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia had been hearing about drama club all week from Brennie and since he had helped her out earlier for Quidditch, she felt it was the least she could do was to join drama. Plus, if it could help her from getting rusty with dance she was all for it! She quickly spotted her cousin and sneakily crept up behind him since he was all preoccupied with stretches before tickling the back of his neck.

"This is cool. It's bigger than I thought it'd be. Especially since I thought plays were banned from Hogwarts cuz of something bad. Oh, that person's filling out a form...should I do that? I'm gonna go do that." She flounced over to the table where Laili was cozied up to her ex-boyfriend (she was in the know!) before taking and filling out a form. Once she was done she went right back over to Brennie and followed along with his stretches. "So what play did you suggest? Do you think enough people would know Mean Girls to have it actually done right?"

Mahalia Ellis - Hufflepuff
                                                Year: First
                                                Play Suggestion: Mean Girls maybe?? Anything with allot of dancing
                                                Relevant Skills: I've got about five or six years of dance under my belt and makeup skills far beyond my age. And I can be decent at special effects.

Miss GryffindorK

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:07 pm
I've been seeing angels
In my living room
That have walked the sun
And have slept on the moon
Covered in the fragrance
Of their own perfume

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira followed beside Laili into drama and didn't spare a backwards glance as she went over to Nath as she went to fill out a form. She didn't mind it since it left her alone to think over the current year's play. Obviously she was voting for Cat's since that was Nath's favorite pick and since it was his last year (as well as being a very nice and courteous captain) she felt it justified to vote for his choice. She was merely trying to think over how much fur they were going to have to either acquire or permanently transfigure to get everything up to the right specifications.

Elvira Hughes - Ravenclaw
                                                    Year: Sixth
                                                    Play Suggestion: Cats
                                                    Relevant Skills: Script writing, micro-managing actors and behind scene personnel, charms and transfiguration
                                                    [OOC: def here last year, her play suggestion was Maleficent]

Quote:

Telling me the stories
Stories coming true
Well you see these angels
These angels see the light
Yeah I had my troubles
Troubles, all right
I've been seeing angels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Auditions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope we all have fun!

When Brennie spotted his older cousin wander in, he waved happily at her. "Hi Laili! Nice to see you here!" He grinned brightly, his usual level of joy present and accounted for. Now he just had to wait for Lia... if she was coming. And boy, did he really hope she would. Almost as if she read his mind, the girl sneaked up on him from behind. He twirled around and smiled when he did indeed see his cousin there. "Isn't it just? It's so awesome! I love it here! And we can do so much fun stuff!"

He chuckled when she went to grab her application, which he'd already finished. She returned and asked about plays and one of their favorite films. "Aww, I didn't think of Mean Girls to write down! But also I didn't know if it was a play. And also there's not much song and dance in it! Honest, I didn't know which one to pick, so I didn't name any names in mine." He scratched the back of his neck, hoping he hadn't messed up their counts or anything. He hadn't ever been in a play before, but it couldn't be much different than a recital, could it? Surely he'd be just fine.

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nath and Laili
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Still can't get me on stage

Theo had been in the kitchens all morning preparing a veritable feast... of desserts. Today was the opening of Drama Club and Nath's last year running it. That meant snacks had to be flawless. Which meant Theo busted out his best recipes. Brownies, blondies, cheesecake bites, cookies... the works. Once he'd made plenty, he piled them nicely on a tray and headed on his way. Traversing the stairs and halls were tricky, but he had his eyes on the prize. After several long minutes of very, very careful walking, the Greek teen finally made it. He walked into the club room with (what he hoped was) a charming grin on his face. He set the treats on the table beside the application paperwork and scooted over to Nath's side. Laili was talking to him, and for a brief hint of a second jealousy bubbled up inside him. It worried him, because he knew (for sure) that the duo had broken up, yet were able to remain friends. Now he wanted Nath's attention... and maybe a date or a nice snog sesh. For now, he'd have to settle on what he could get. "Γεια σας παιδιά! Hey guys! I made snacks for the group, as usual." He grinned, hoping it would earn him some brownie points if nothing else.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:56 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel and other Drama Club members
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

Maura practically skipped into the Drama Club room, a smug grin on her face as she made her way up to the sign in table. She was hopeful for this year, she and Cel had 'worked' hard to make sure that Nath would finally get his dream show before parting from Hogwarts. People seemed to be willing to go along with it. Heck she was even pushing aside her feelings for the terrifying creatures to do this. But if they decided to bring actual cats int the show she was leaving. She waved at Nath and went to stand next to her brother. "How mony votes dae we hae sae far?" She hoped at least a good few.

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Agnes McDonald - Gryffindor
Year: Fifth
Relevant Skills: I sing and can play both piano and bodhran. I have been in previous shows and the school and enjoy being on stage. I can also style hair fairly well.
Maura was in the club last year and would have voted for Phantom of The Opera

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:55 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary loved Drama Club. It was performing at its best. Okay, maybe not the best, but it was a great outlet for her. She loved being on stage, even if she knew she was not the best actress or singer. Dance she was good at thanks to cheerleading that she did in the summers. She smiled and waved at people as she walked up to Nath, the club captain, and took her form with a polite hello. She filled out her request, sticking with Wizard of Oz but noting that she was up for anything fun. Last year was fun, why should this year be any different?

Mary Conri-Dechering - Hufflepuff
                                            Year: 4th
                                            Play Suggestion: Wizard of Oz (I'm up for anything fun though)
                                            Relevant Skills: I am a cheerleader-so I am used to performing and dancing! I also can sew a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

A crowd was beginning to gather inside the classroom, that was a good sign. After a rocky start to her school year, she was grateful for a semblance of normalcy. She wouldn't have to avoid her ex-best friends while she was here. Ducking in broom closets and hiding behind statues made for a rough first week of school. She was over it, finally. Or at least done with hiding from them. They both seemed to have moved on and she was ready to do the same. After filing out a sheet, she gravitated toward one of the other pretty blond girls' in the room. Mary was a Hufflepuff, just like herself, which made it all the more unusual that Ophelia had never actually talked to her before other than the occasional shoptalk during club meetings. ”You're Mary, right? I'm Ophelia. I'm surprised we've never actually talked before this. What play did you vote for this year? A couple of blokes were campaigning for Cats, so, that's what I put.”

Ophelia Selwyn - Hufflepuff
Year: Fifth
Relevant Skills: Sewing, knitting, crocheting, and singing and dancing,

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: First Meeting 】
【WHERE:: Drama Club 】
【WITH WHO:: Mary 】
════════════════════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary was surprised when one of the other Hufflepuff girls approached her. She was a fifth year if Mary remembered correctly. Olivia... Octavia... Odette... no, Mary chided herself as she went through the names wishing she had a quicker mind for remembering others names. Faces she was golden on, names took her a minute if she did not spend much time with them. Ophelia, that was her name, and Mary never had more than the occasional discussion related to the club or a hi in the common room or at the dinning hall. She seemed nice though and Mary smiled and replied, "It's Mary, you're right. Ophelia, right? You would think that we might have talked before, but to be fair there are a lot of students and Hogwarts is big. Our paths just never crossed much before, I would wager." She shrugged and continued, "I voted for Wizard of Oz but I'm open to anything fun. I like the classics so Cats would be pretty awesome too. Also it would be really fun to work on costumes for Cats. I'm only a so-so seamstress though. You sew right? Maybe I can get a few tips from you this year." Mary remembered Ophelia working on costumes in previous years, or at least she hoped she remembered correctly.

Hufflepuff!
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___

Ophelia grinned when she nodded and, hiding a laugh behind her hand, she said, ”Mhmm, that's me! And you'd think so, right?” They were two of the prettiest blond's in the school, after all. Ophelia was not shallow, technically, but it would be a damn lie to say she didn't have a natural affinity for the shiny and beautiful. The very thought had her fingers itching to reach into her robes for a pocket mirror, just to double check that not a hair was not out of place.

She was distracted easily enough by Mary's suggestion, and ooh'd and aww'd with clapping hands. ”Oh, I love the Wizard of Oz—I wonder if we can do that next year—we could have some brilliant color effects going from Kansas to Oz.” A few strategic blasts of the color-change charm would really set the stage. Not to mention those gorgeous ruby shoes. Merlin would she love to have a pair just like those.

”Oh yes, I do. Since I was a little girl, basically. My nan taught me how. I could definitely show you a thing or two. I hope we get to make the costumes together, then. Unless they have the sixth and seventh years use a bunch of animal transfigurations... I wonder what it would be like to have a tail...” She pondered, manicured nail tapping against her chin. If only she were a sixth year, then she'd be able to try it out for herself. ”So I wonder if this is going to be it for the year. Ooo, we should grab some of Theo's cookies before they're all gone, sure am gonna miss the bloke after next year, well, mostly the snacks I guess; I don't really know him all that well.”

╔════════════════════╗
════════════════════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
Second Year Slytherin
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Priscilla wanted to believe she had a knack for the big screen. Even if she was going to be a domestic housewife in a big manor someday, she wanted to think that acting was totally possible. Even if that included singing, which it totally didn’t. There was no account for someone believing in the slightest possibility that they were good at something even if they were utterly terrible in the long run.

The second year was looking forward to another year of using her brilliant acting skills to make magic happen on stage. She was determined to make it in a staring role as there was nowhere else Priscilla preferred to be. What good would it be staying in the back or even worse behind screen. She needed to let her talent shine through. Mother wouldn’t be happy to hear her daughter wasn’t blossoming into a woman of great talent. She couldn’t disappoint.

Priscilla Richardson - Slytherin
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Play Suggestion: Phantom of the Opera
                                                  Relevant Skills: Music (instruments, singing), Being in the Spotlight. I'm an Actress in the making.
                                                  I also have a great deal of fashion sense.
                                                  [[She joined last year and would have picked Mama Mia.]]

Company : Drama club members...

OOC : Warning she isn't the best singer in the world she only thinks she is.

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                  Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                  But, you are quite right,
                                                  I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:08 am
What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
What if, what if we lost our minds?
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁Chanda couldn't believe he had missed out on a whole year of being in drama club! To be fair, last year he had sorta gone overboard in trying to discover the castle and find classes and do well in said classes but still! Theater was practically in his blood! And while he knew his mums couldn't come to these performances like they could in primary, it could still be loads of fun. Plus he rather missed being a costume mannequin oddly. When he walked in there were already a lot of people including an older student carrying a bunch of snacks which he eagerly gravitated towards. He grabbed a napkin and a brownie and stuffed a cookie in his mouth while he went in search for whatever form he'd have to fill out and thankfully found it before he could choke on his cookie. His hair kept osculating in colors of reds, pinks and oranges due to his excitement as he filled it out and in his haste he bumped into a blonde girl who he was prettyyyy sure was in his year. "Sorry about that! I didn't get any brownie on you did I?" he asked worriedly.

Chanda Giese-Dunbar - Gryffindor
                                              Year: Second
                                              Play Suggestion: Peter Pan
                                              Relevant Skills: I've been helping with theater for as long as I can remember! I know how to set up stages, do backdrops, sew costumes, lighting, makeup...oh! And I'm a metamorphagus so. I guess that helps too?

My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
Runaway now and forevermore
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours
murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:12 am

"Definitely," Mary agreed regarding the fact you would have thought the two girls would have had more than the passing hello or shop talk. An actual conversation like they were having there. It was a bit disappointing they hadn't considering by what Mary saw Ophelia was very nice. Maybe if they became friends they could hang out over the summer even.

Mary smiled as Ophelia agreed with her suggestion regarding Wizard of Oz. "I hope we can, I've been campaigning for it since my first year in the club. I really love the message of the play and the quest just to make it home. And the singing too! And then, just like you said we could make the play absolutely magical with color effects." Mary took a breath and continued, "But, I think going for what the upperclassman want-Cats-is best for this year. I always have another year."

"I don't know if that would be brilliant or... is strange the right word?" Mary asked with a slight frown in regards to the idea of the students transfiguring into actual cats. "I hope we just do costumes. And it would be brilliant working with you. Maybe you can teach me some tricks."

Mary nodded about Ophelia's ponderance and stated, "I think once the votes are finalized then they'll leave us to socialize. And, I totally agree we should grab some cookies. As for him leaving us, I'm sure it is to bigger and better things and we always have the house elves stuff since we are right next to the kitchen. Maybe we can go together sometime?"

Hufflepuff!
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:23 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___

”Really? Well, we can both vote for Oz next year then, who knows, maybe we'll get lucky?” Ophelia flicked her hair behind her shoulders, careful not to ruin her curls. The more she and Mary chatted, the more she came to like her. It was a gut feeling, she hardly knew the girl, except that she was from America. (Though that was pretty obvious from her accent.)

”Suppose that might be a little strange, yes. Probably a little impractical, too.” She added the last part hoping to ease the other girl's discomfort which was plain as day to see. So she was quick to latch on to the next distraction.

”Shouldn't be much longer then, don't think we're missing too many blokes.” Ophelia turned for a quick headcount, but with so many different people every year it was hard to keep track.

”Ooo, a trip to the kitchens would be lovely. I never spend enough time in there. I usually stay in the common room, or out by the lake. Oh! Maybe we could have a picnic by the lake?” Ophelia said as she lead the way and plucked a few gooey cookies from a plate. They were warm, rich and chocolatey on her tongue and she savored every moment. ”Mmm, so good right? We'll definitely have to get some sweets if we go on a picnic. And feel free to tell me to stop if I'm being weird; I do that sometimes.”

╔════════════════════╗
════════════════════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100