Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
Mindless bumping for gold. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:22 pm
Kasumi6789
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789
I got a Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart and Sonic Racing.

Ooooh that's awesome! I kick my husband's butt at Mario Kart big time. We don't have Sonic Racing though. He gets even with me when we play Super Smash Bros.
My nephew and I would gang up on the AI characters. My favorite is Princess Peach. We used the lightening bolt and stars. Also used to play slug bug with Donkey Kong by running him over when he gets close to first place.

I love Princess Peach as a character in general. I loved Super Mario 2 where you could choose your character and I would always choose Peach. She could float around a little bit too so she had an extra talent there hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:16 am
It was her magic parasol. Have you played the Mario RPG?  

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:38 am
Kasumi6789
It was her magic parasol. Have you played the Mario RPG?

I haven't. Is it good?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:34 pm
Yes it is. It was put out by Squaresoft Enix and Nintendo. It plays similar to the Final Fantasy games.  

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:48 pm
Kasumi6789
Yes it is. It was put out by Squaresoft Enix and Nintendo. It plays similar to the Final Fantasy games.
Oh neat! It's weird when a game just escapes your notice like that hahaha. I feel like I've at least dabbled in all things Mario but apparently not!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:46 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789
Oh neat! It's weird when a game just escapes your notice like that hahaha. I feel like I've at least dabbled in all things Mario but apparently not!
It was out for SNES. If you are looking for it’s called Mario and the Seven Stars. You can get into Peach’s room and a few adult jokes were said about her pantyhose and another special item that begins with a D. There are two new playable characters Geno and Mallow.  

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:36 pm
Kasumi6789

The old systems have the best games. We bought a few of those "mini" systems as they came out and played through a few of the oldies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:38 am
The system had good quality 3rd party games and being in competition with Sega.  

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:16 pm
Remember when it was bumping for gold and platinum was not a thing? Pepridge Farms remembers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:31 pm
Kasumi6789
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789
It was out for SNES. If you are looking for it’s called Mario and the Seven Stars. You can get into Peach’s room and a few adult jokes were said about her pantyhose and another special item that begins with a D. There are two new playable characters Geno and Mallow.

Super Mario RPG Legend of the seven stars. 🌟
Kids To Adults
K-A
Ages 6+
SUPER NINTENDO
Entertainment System
SNS-ARWIE-USA
MADE IN JAPAN
W F [A] - 4

The game also had a glitched character called Pink Geno who could only be obtained through certain glitches. Geno would wear a pink tunic and have a few of Peaches skills.
There were some oddities you can only see in the game if you hack the camera. Those videos can be searched easily on YouTube.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Joker p5s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:50 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:15 pm
lanceknightmare
Kasumi6789
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789

Super Mario RPG Legend of the seven stars. 🌟
Kids To Adults
K-A
Ages 6+
SUPER NINTENDO
Entertainment System
SNS-ARWIE-USA
MADE IN JAPAN
W F [A] - 4

The game also had a glitched character called Pink Geno who could only be obtained through certain glitches. Geno would wear a pink tunic and have a few of Peaches skills.
There were some oddities you can only see in the game if you hack the camera. Those videos can be searched easily on YouTube.
I thought the scarecrow spell was funny.  

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100