Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*timmy just swings shiki around still only holding him by the arm then lets go as he is swinging him...yeah*
*a sapphire flys out of shikis robo hand as timmy lets go*(also I forgot a pearl comes out of alex after he got KOed)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:49 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
*timmy just swings shiki around still only holding him by the arm then lets go as he is swinging him...yeah*
*a sapphire flys out of shikis robo hand as timmy lets go*(also I forgot a pearl comes out of alex after he got KOed)

[I assume Shiki's arm is dislocated, but I must ask: Did Shiki just get flung? Because he was clinging to the giant's finger with his claw... (If he got flung, then Timmy might be missing a chunk of skin from his thumb/finger.) ...Or did he Fling Shiki into the ground and knock him out?]

Kengo: *sees something shiny (and blue, I assume) fly out from Shiki's robotic hand.* What the-?! *watches the crystal fall(?) as he tries to figure out what it was. Recalling the piece of Amethyst produced from Tona and the shine of a small sphere produced from Alex, he realizes that the giant must be after these objects. Quickly turns to Autumn.* Autumn, RUN!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:17 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(the gems are just flying to timmy after, and he might have a cut but timmy OP/he is classified as a monster so he feels no pain)
*timmy flings 3 fireballs at autumn as soon as he hears what kengo said*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:23 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(the gems are just flying to timmy after, and he might have a cut but timmy OP/he is classified as a monster so he feels no pain)
*timmy flings 3 fireballs at autumn as soon as he hears what kengo said*
[Ok. So... Is Shiki currently still conscious?)]

Kengo: Autumn!

[g2g. I'll try to check back in an hour... Also, if I don't post tomorrow, it's because I work late tomorrow night.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(if you think he can get up after that then sure)*timmy looks back at kengo looking at the(wherever kengo keeps his guns) and laughs*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:59 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

Autumn gets hit by one of the fireballs "Ack, even Sean can't keep me from feeling pain from burns.."

(so are all of the gems supposed to be the characters' birthstones? if so, autumn's is whatever this month's is [blue topaz i think?])  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:56 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

(no they are related to something other then that also a pearl is not a birth stone feel like I should have done that but spoilers would be a problem and don't feel like changing my notes I have like 17 paragraphs of notes)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(if you think he can get up after that then sure)*timmy looks back at kengo looking at the(wherever kengo keeps his guns) and laughs*
[He was fully armored so I think he'd still be conscious only because I'm not sure if Shiki was actually hit by anything. He was getting swung around and then was let go of, so I'm not sure if he went flying and landed some distance away (fully conscious, probably yelled as he was thrown), or if he was slammed into the ground (barely conscious, depending on the force of the impact). Either way, the mechanical arm was probably damaged again and his other arm is likely dislocated.]

Kengo: *surprised that Autumn reacted to the pain at all, but the glad that she wasn't K.O.'d by the fire ball. Briefly wonders what Sean has to do with her pain tolerance, but upon hearing Timmy laugh, he shudders and quickly turns around to find the giant looking at him. Following the giant's gaze to discover that it's looking at his empty gun holsters. (Handgun would be on his hip (right side), while the magnum is more behind his back) He starts backing away, knowing that he's not fast enough to outrun Timmy.* Tch.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:48 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*timmy puts his finger on kengos head as he moves if anyone is looking they dont see him move like his hand teleported*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:53 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: ? *flinches away, if he can*

[argh! I'm getting yelled at to go to bed. Goodnight!]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*as soon as timmy feels kengo move he pushes his finger down pressing kengo into the ground*
(Really surprised that you are still trying/that no one pointed out this is a inposiable encounter)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

Autumn stabs Timmy's finger "Leave him alone!"

Kagayaku just has a confused look on her face  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*timmy lets go of kengo and without even a second to react grabs autumn and starts squeezing her then timmy flouts out of reach of kengo*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
Really surprised that you are still trying/that no one pointed out this is a inposiable encounter)
[Figured that it was something we weren't supposed to win, but that doesn't mean our characters won't try! lol. Speaking of which, for the sake of keeping it simple, (and against what my brain says Shiki can tolerate), consider Shiki K.O.'d. for the moment.]

Kengo: AUTUMN!! *reaches for her, but she's out of reach. Swears as he starts to get up*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(yeah)
*after a second or to autumn falls unconscious(and might have broken ribs but eh NBD)a dimond pops out of her and timmy just drops her and for the first time stards on the ground looking down at kengo, you can see he is at least 5 ft taller then you*

Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff